All Comments on 'Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 03'

by MackKnifely

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
grayge37grayge37almost 4 years ago

Okay, the errors were not as bad as before. Your story is beginning to lean toward BDSM for which I do not like. I prefer passionate sex in reading these stories. Goodbye.

GSaintGSaintalmost 4 years ago

Hi MackKnifely,

I am really impressed! This is one hell of a story.

Really love Grandma's slow transformation from her religious ways to a total slut. The retro lingerie

is very hot. Is she fooling him more than the other way around? So, I think Jolene could already know more

about blowjobs and this stuff than her grandson believes.

Please add on a lot of chapters. I am really looking forward to more of your ideas.

Thank you!

MackKnifelyMackKnifelyalmost 4 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

Gsaint-thanks for your kind words. I had no idea I was going to go in that direction, she just kinda took me there. Do you think stories about 'Back in the Day", Sex in the 1960's, etc would do well?

MackKnifelyMackKnifelyalmost 4 years agoAuthor

Gayge, thanks for catching those errors, I'll work on improving.

GSaintGSaintover 3 years ago

Hi MackKnifely,

sorry for my late response!

I really would like to read about forbidden, nasty sex in the 60's. The imagination of the 60's lingerie and her hairstyle is very arousing. So, you should try a series playing in this decade, maybe in the category of Incest or Loving Wife.

Grandma Jolene is very hot and naughty. I hope you will add more chapters. Jake could ask a friend or even a stranger to support him :-)

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 3 years ago

wow I can envision my grandmother doing this to me! Very hot! More please.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMackKnifely@MackKnifely
I began to ask myself what 'perversion' was when i was six. I'm still trying to figure that out. Married and divorced, some Theater experience, has lived in the Southwest US, and in the Northern United States. I love writing as much as it hates me. I dislike pointlessl...