Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 05

Story Info
Jake and Grandma take out their lust on Grandpa's stuff!
2.1k words
4.59
28k
34

Part 5 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Defiling the Chair"

It had been two weeks since my cousin James Ray and I had orchestrated an orgy with my Grandma Jolene's Church committee and used secret taped footage of it to blackmail them. ( Literotica Story-"Church Ladies Seduced!"- 'Jake needs to blackmail his Grandma's Church Committee.' 12/31/2020 in Incest/Taboo Stories ) Jesus, did we really do that? Yes we did! Man, just saying it out loud makes it sound like a crazy fever dream, or a Jon Waters movie.

It started with my Grandma Jolene's holier than thou attitude pissing me off. So I used the Bible to mind-fuck her into obeying me, one thing led to another and it escalated into a 'submissive sexual relationship'. At least that's what I learned we had after reading some books my Cousin James Ray had at his place. Am I a perve for fucking my Grandma? Possibly. Even though she was my Step-Grandma, it still carried a stigma that I have to admit turned me on. Also, Jolene was gorgeous, once you got under the Church clothes and beehive hairdo. She had an amazing set of tits and a curvy ass that could not be beat, although it could be spanked. There was also the fact my Grandpa, her husband, was a total asshole who treated Jolene like shit. Add it all up and I'm still asking myself, am I a pervert? Shit, I was way beyond the concept at this point, especially at this particular moment.

You see, at this moment I am on the phone in the kitchen while Jolene is on her knees in front of me giving me a wet blowjob. Her hair is up in her regular Baptist beehive, her eyes hidden behind her thick-black-cat's eye glasses, but her 62 year old face is glowing with rapture as she slurps my cock in and out of her mouth like a piston. The few wrinkles around her mouth disappear as it stretches wide to accommodate my thick prick. I unbutton her shirt, and massage her 38 D tits over her bra. As I do, she eagerly sticks out her chest, proud to show me she has been wearing the black, undercut lacy bra I had given her - ordered her, actually- to wear. I pull her tits out of the bra cups, the underwire holding her fleshy mounds up and out like a shelf of boobs and shes moans softly as I caress her breasts. Then she puts both her hands on my cock and starts to stroke it like a butter churn from heaven.

As she jerks me off, she puts just the end of my cock in her mouth, and her tongue dances and swirls around my glans as she pumps the shaft with her wrinkled hands. It was too much! She was making my cock feel so damn good I could barely stand up! Finally I made an excuse to the guy on the phone and hung up. Jolene smiled triumphantly, licking her lipstick smeared lips like a cat.

"Did you like the way I service you?" She asked in her thick southern accent, looking up at me from her knees.

"Where the Sam Hill did you learn that?!"

"Miss Cracthkiss did things like that to my cunny, so I thought I'd try them on you."

"I think I like it a lot, but let's make sure." I placed my hand on the back of her head and guided her back to my dick. She did not hesitate to once more start pumping my cock and tickling the tip with her tongue. I groaned in ecstasy, delighting in the constant swirling lusciousness of her mouth and the strong sure grip of her hands on my shaft. Finally I had to stop, or cum. And I had plans for Jolene today.

"Stand up, and go into the living room." I told her, barely able to talk without my voice cracking. She got up a little unsteadily, straightened her skirt and wobbled to the living room. I followed her and sat down right away in Grandpa Wayne's fancy Genuine Imitation nuagahyde Super-S Recliner chair. He sat in it every night to watch his favorite shows, mostly shitty sitcoms. No one else was allowed to sit in it. And now, I was going to fuck his wife in it. But first..

"Back on your knees, Jolene." I commanded. Her eyes were big, but not out of fear.

"Oh Jake..." Jolene was breathless as she softly. "The chair, the fancy Genuine Imitation naugahyde Super-S Recliner chair..." Her hands caressed the arms of the chair, and then they moved to my cock. "I hate this horrible chair almost as much... oh, I shouldn't have such thought." I laughed at her scruples, as they sounded ridiculous while she sat at my feet, her tits hanging out and her hands on my dick. "Please, Jake, Please." Her voice was serious, intense. "Make me do my duty in this chair. Make me serve you in his fancy Genuine Imitation naugahyde Super-S Recliner chair, please! I'll do anything you say, anything! Please!"

"You already fill your duty by doing everything I say, I can't imagine...."

She hesitated for a second, and then, lost for words, she lunged forward and filled her mouth with my cock. This time however, she wasn't just doing the tip. Jolene's Church lady beehive hairdo bobbed all the way down my cock, and back up, her lips sucking hard with each stroke. She went down deep at one point, and kept herself there, struggling to take as much of my young, hard cock as she could, gasping and heaving she rose back up, her beautiful face a perfect mix of housewife and fuck doll, of Churchlady and whore. Her eyes were begging to be ravaged, and I aimed to please her.

"Stand up and lift your skirt."

She quickly got to her feet and started to hike her long navy blue skirt up, lifting it slowly up her legs.

"Good, that's it, nice and slow, like I taught you." She slid her skirt up to show off her legs, which had a little sag to them, but were still shapely and muscular from Jolene's active life in the garden and elsewhere. I scooted forward and pulled down her panties, and then leaned back in the chair.

"Come here." Was all I said. Jolene came to the edge of the chair, and then I guided her up, placing her knees on the chair's wide arms until her pussy was directly in front of my face and her she was leaning on the back of the chair, which rocked backwards a bit with our weight, but that only made it easier for me to start lapping at her wet pussy. She was perfectly balanced on the chair, with the fulcrum being the point where my tongue rested on her pussy.

"Oh! Oh lord, oh sweet heaven!" Jolene cried out as I sucked on her clitoris, pulling it into my mouth as far as I could, copying the technique she had used on my cock. I ran my hands up and down her legs and ass as I started to tongue her entire pussy. I lapped faster and faster, trying my best to get my tongue up and down her entire slit with every lick. I think her kick-ass blowjob made me feel I needed to rise to the challenge. I kept it up as long as I could, loving the idea of what it must look like, Granny Jolene with her skirt hiked up, straddling my face as I sit in the fancy Genuine Imitation naugahyde Super-S Recliner chair, my hands grasping and clutching at her round ass as her knees, perched on the arms tremble with her near orgasm.

Then I reached over the the side table, groped about for the remote, found it, and brought it up to Jolene's pussy. I had wiped it clean earlier, so there were no worries as i shallow fucked her with Grandpa's TV remote control.

"Oh sweet Lord!" She cried in her deep southern accent. "What the devil is that!?"

"Oh, be careful Jolene. This is Grandpa's remote. You wouldn't want to get your pussy juice all over it.", I said in a sly voice. "Then every time he uses it, that bastard will..." I didn't get a chance to finish as she shoved her pussy into my face, and somehow into the remote at the same time. She rocked between my lips and the controller, getting about three inches of it's wide girth into her. I could hear her whisper, "you bastard...you bastard..." as she revenge face-fucked her step grandson and defiled the things her asshole husband loved. Finally she grunted and shuddered, having an orgasm that made the entire chair shudder with her.

Then she I slid down under Jolene, stood up and turned around to get her adjusted. I got her knees down to the seat, and then reclined the chair back, pushing out the leg rest, which put Jolene in a low doggy style position without her having to move. I was able to snake back under and come up between the chair and the foot rest, barely fitting between the two metal arms of the footrest. I then pulled her wide sexy ass to me and slid my cock into her. She hissed out a welcome, and I started a slow fuck, feeling the chair rock with us, loving the sweet softness of her pussy, letting my hands run all over her ass.

Jolene was almost flat on the chair with her ass in the sky as I fucked her from behind. She looked over her shoulder at me, her glasses somehow still on her face and her hair only a little disheveled. Her eyes bored into me as I fucked her deep and slow, not being able to go too fast or too hard with the way the chair was moving. Every time I got deep, Jolene grunted out a deep. "Yes!" The slow rhythm was hypnotic, and we got lost in the pace as we rocked the shit out of that chair with our fucking.

Finally Jolene gasped out, "Please, please fuck me hard. Fuck me hard in this shitty damn chair!" It may have been the second time I had ever heard her swear. I pulled out and snaked back under the footrest and then pushed it back into the chair, returning the chair to it's upright position. I grabbed Jolene and flipped her over so she was facing me, and pulled her hips to me, and mounting her almost instantly. She put her hands on my chest and pawed at my in helpless ecstasy as I started to pound the shit out of her pussy, slamming her and the chair into the wall, again and again. We were both shouting with every slap of our groins. I then pushed her back, grabbed a hold of her hips and rabbit fucked her, making her scream out my name and curse her husband's. She came hard on my cock, and as I got close to cumming, she leaned up and pulled me close with her arms and wrapped her legs around me, her sensible shoes digging into my ass like spurs.

"Cum in me Jake." She hoarsely whispered in my ear. "Fuck me and cum in me!"

I grabbed her head and pulled her away from me, and pulled my cock out of her pussy. She gasped in shock. "You do not order me, ever." I told her calmly. She writhed in pleased submission, and nodded like a chastised little girl.

"Now, would you like me to fuck you hard, and cum in you?"

"Yes, please...Master. Please, fuck me and put your seed in me. Please." I felt her lean into me, physically and mentally. I pulled her close. "Wrap yourself around me." I told her, she did, and I began to fuck her again. It didn't take long, and as I came she came with me, screaming and clinging to my body with her legs and arms. After a few seconds, I stood up and made her clean off my dick. I wanted her to keep the taste of pussy on her lips. She softly licked and suckled at my softened cock while wriggling in the chair.

"So, Jolene, who's fancy Genuine Imitation naugahyde Super-S Recliner is this now."

Her eyes were shining. "Yours, your my master." She mumbled between little nuzzles of my dick.

"Good. Now, we need to get dressed. There's a little trouble at James Ray's place. He's the one who called. I'll tell you on the way. Let's go."

Don't worry folks, after this upcoming adventure, there will be more defilings.