Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 04

Story Info
Jake and Grandma Jolene have two sessions!
2k words
4.66
31.6k
52

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jolene was dressed up in the fanciest clothes she had: a black skirt and a floral print blouse with a ruffle thing in the front. All conservative and tasteful. Her newly dyed black hair was in her old hairstyle, swept up with a tight bun in the back. She was meeting with her women's bible study group in the front living room when I told her that there was a phone call for her. I led her to my bedroom, and closed the door behind us. Then she saw the look on my face.

"Oh Jake, not now!"

"Especially now!"

"The ladies are right over there! They'll hear anything we do."

"Not if you keep quiet."

"This is wicked!" she tried to break away, but I stopped her. I gotta say, she didn't try very hard, and I swear I saw a small smile in the corner of her mouth. "You get on your knees and take off your blouse, I'll go make an excuse." I went to the living room and told the three ladies present that Jolene had to take a phone call from a sick relative back in Carolina. They nodded their understanding, and clucked with sympathy. When i got back to my room, Grandma Jolene was kneeling on a cushion, her blouse off and her tits completely exposed. She had 38 D breasts, and despite her age they only sagged a little.

"I didn't recall asking you to take off your bra."

"I hope that's all right?"

"This time, yes." I pulled out my 19 year-old cock. Remember our quickie training? This will be like that but for blowjobs."

"I understand." She said with a seriousness that almost made me laugh.

"So, start off like we did the other day . ." She started to take her glasses off, but I stopped her.

"No, leave them on." She shrugged and put them back on.

Then she took my cock in her hands and ran her tongue up and down my shaft, in one long lick, and then swirled her tongue around the head of my cock. Damn! All that tentative, unsure behavior was gone! She kissed and sucked away like it was the most natural thing in the world. I thought I'd have to give her more instructions, but she was stroking my shaft with her hands while tonguing the underside of my cock, just like I showed her.

"Oh hell yes, Jolene, get that cock good and hard!" I stage whispered.

She popped my cock out of her mouth long enough to say, "Don't swear in this household!" She looked at me seriously through her church-lady glasses and then started flicking the head of my cock with her tongue, like a snake. It wasn't the most pleasurable sensation, but seeing my half naked big-tittied Grandma kissing my dick like a cobra in heat was so hot my cock pulsed in her hand.

"Put your hands on my hips." I told her. She did so and I began a gentle fucking of her mouth, slowly making my cock disappear in that luscious orifice, and then pulling it back out again. Her mouth conformed to my dick perfectly as I pulled it in and out of her mouth. This was a woman who actually cared about how she sucked a cock. She wasn't trying to just finish and move on, she was giving me all I asked for, and it was heavenly. I couldn't dawdle though, as her group was waiting for her to return.

"Okay, now put both your hands on my cock and jack it off. That's it, now do that thing I showed you on the head of my cock while you pump my shaft. Yes, now suck a little harder. . . oh yes...oh hell yes..." I was gritting my teeth and leaning against a door to keep from falling over. She had my dick right where I wanted her to have it! She kept her hands stroking my cock like a champ. I should have figured she'd have a great stroke with all those years working her ass off on the Chevy assembly line.

She was leaning into me now, devouring me, in complete control of my cock as I felt myself start to come. She sensed it as well and clamped down tight as I shot my load. I felt like I came for a whole minute, as her velvety mouth pulled every bit of cum out of me, without spilling a drop. When she popped my soft dick out of her mouth, I crumpled into a nearby chair. She primly smiled and adjusted her glasses as she got up and put on her bra and blouse.

"Is it allright if I return, now?" she asked me, with a little self satisfied smirk on her face.

"Oh, yeah, sure. Oh, and I told them you had a call from a sick relative in Carolina."

"Carolina. Thank you." She left the room, and I moved over to the bed and melted into the mattress, wallowing in the after glow. Her meeting went on for a couple hours and then dinner time came. Grandpa came home and ate with a minimum of fuss, and fell asleep watching MASH on the TV. After he went to bed and started rattling the windows with his snoring, I found Grandma in the kitchen cutting up some peaches from the trees in the back yard. She was humming an old country song, and I watched for about twenty minutes as she put together her famous Peach Pie. God knows how many pies she had made in her life since she was a little girl up on Lookout Mountain. Her fingers moved with that swift sureness that only comes with decades of experience. From crust, to the pie pan, to the sweet stewed-up peach filling, to the lacing and crimping of the crust, it was like a dance of baking, and I felt foolish for never before noticing the beauty of the act.

"Jolene?" I said softly, when she had put the pie in the oven.

"Oh, hello Jake. Is it time for me to practice some more of my Christian Duty?"

"No, but when the pie's done, I sure'd like to see you in my room. Take your time." My voice stayed soft, without any of the 'Patriarchy Tone' that I often used to command her to sexual obedience. She seemed a little confused by that.

"Oh, all right then. The pie will be done in about an hour, and then I'll need to wash up a bit. Is that okay."

"Yup. 'bout an hour. Got it."

I got a run in and took a shower and headed to my room to read for a while. At about 10 pm, she knocked on the door and I told her to come in. She was in her bathrobe, and had just come from the shower. She sat on the bed next to me.

"So, do you have some more training for me?" She asked with a smile.

"No, I don't think I do tonight." I kissed her softly on the mouth. She accepted the kiss but didn't respond at all. I kissed her again, deeper this time, and she started to kiss me back. I pulled her down to the mattress with me and we just made out for awhile. I untied her robe and removed it, and then I took my shorts off. I held her naked body close to me, and we embraced tightly, our hands wandering over each other's bodies with no agenda other than to feel, to touch, to caress. After a bit Jolene pulled away and looked me in the eyes, obviously searching for the reason why I had switched gears like this.

"Jolene, I'm going to get back to the fun we've been having. But tonight, I just want to make love to you. Nothing else but that." It was almost embarrassed to admit it.

"Oh Jake, yes. Please, you are such a handsome young man..."

"Shush. I'm lucky to be with you."

She looked like she was about to make a smart ass retort, but then thought better of it. She pulled me to her, kissing me passionately. We rolled around on the bed giggling and laughing like kids. I'm not sure when we started fucking, we just slid into each other at some point, and then I was on top of her kissing her breasts and sucking on her nipples. She put her hand on the back of my head and pulled me closer to her, making me put as much of her tit into my mouth as I could. I got dizzy from the effort and finally pulled away, gasping for air. She reached up and massaged her other breast, making it stick out a bit toward me. I plunged into it, and repeated my performance by sucking her nipple and then about half of her entire breast into my mouth. Jolene used both her hands on my head to clamp me to her chest, which I loved! None of the other women I had been with let me suck on their tits this much, and I indulged like a starving man eating a steak! I sucked and slurped and did my best to inhale and devour those beautiful breasts while working hard to make sure my teeth were out of the way the entire time. That gave me a new appreciation for how hard women need to work while going down on a guy.

We switched positions, and Jolene rolled on top of me and started to gently rock back and forth. She had an amazing expression of peace and serenity while she undulated slowly on top of me, her curves moving in and out of the shadows that fell across her body from the moonlight steaming in through the window. I caressed her breasts gently, which were now very sensitive from the workout I just gave them. Mostly I kept my hands away from them, and spent my time enjoying the softness of her hips and ass, her small tummy, and her sides and back. I have no idea how long we went like that, just rockin', not trying to cum, not trying to get off, not trying anything . . . I had never felt so at ease and so awash in a sea of pleasure.

Eventually, she lay down on top of me, resting her entire weight on my body.

"Make me cum, Jake, fuck me, Jake." She whispered in my ear. I put my hands on her thick ass and held her still as I pushed my cock into her as deep as I could. Jolene moaned and kissed my cheeks and lips.

"Oh Jake, your manhood fits so perfectly, it fits so nice...yes.. yes!"

I was giving her the smallest rabbit fuck I could. She wasn't lying about us fitting together; she wasn't tight, she wasn't loose. I wasn't hitting her cervix, yet I left no part of that pussy untouched . . . we just fit. So I all I had to do was barely move, and Jolene was going to. . . .

"Oooooh...Lord!" Jolene stage screamed into my ear.

. . . cum all over me. We held each other for a bit, frozen in the feeling, and then we got back to the Missionary position. Jolene put her hands on my ass, and dug her nails into my buttocks as I pumped my tingling cock in and out of her.

"Cum for me baby, just for me Baby...oh yes..."

It didn't take long for me to empty my load into her eager pussy. She pulled me close, and then pulled me even closer. I dug my hands down under her, to envelop her as much as I could, to get closer still: I had to get as close to her as I possibly could. When we finally peeled ourselves off each other, it was midnight and time for Jolene to return to Grandad's bed, where we could hear him snoring away. We didn't say anything to each other. I watched her put on her robe and leave my room. I didn't want her to go, and I had no idea what to do with that feeling.