Grandma Jolene keeps the Faith Ch. 06

Story Info
Jake takes Granny Jolene for a ride in a vintage car.
3.2k words
4.63
18.5k
28

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/10/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Me and my cousin James Earl were walking around his backwoods compound one Saturday afternoon when I found her. The large 50 acre spread was where he kept his marijuana farm and all the stuff he had gathered as one of Alabama's biggest pot growers. We were strolling through a huge sheet metal hangar-style shed, looking all the cars, motorcycles, trucks and what-not that he had taken or stolen over the years. Suddenly I stopped dead in my tracks and stared. "Oh. Oh my."

James Earl, distracted, looked up and around as he lit a huge joint. "What?"

"What is that?" I asked him, still staring.

"Hunh? what? Helicopters? cops? Spiders? what the hell?"

"No, relax yourself James Earl and pass that joint. What...is...that...?"

I took a huge hit of Bastard county's finest homegrown imported Indica cross bred with Kudzoo. It's a special blend we call we called 'Fuck You, shut up, and Smoke that Shit' (because it was the 80's and we smoked what we had without wasting time to name the shit, you 2022 spoiled brats) and blew a massive David Lee Roth size cloud of smoke towards a black car...a car? Nay, an ebony execution of art sculpted from steel which glowed with an inner beauty that made Nina Hartley's ass look like a Chicago sidewalk.

Yeah, I'm a little high.

"Oh that one? Really? I thought you weren't into cars and other stuff like that." James Ray laughed. "I thought you liked art and inner beauty and quintessence and shit."

"Well, I am into art and shit, and I'm also into not being an ignorant redneck like my cousin who I love more than a brother, and true, I've never really liked cars..but...damn James Earl, I think I'm into that car, though. Wow."

James adjusted his glance and stance as he watched me stare at the car. "That, is a 1940 Ford Coup. Deluxe. It's been fitted for 'shine running, with double shocks, helper springs, secret tanks under the floor board, a V-8 engine and the color is called Midnight Runner black. There's a bunch of other stuff about it, but you prolly barely get the stuff I already said."

"True, but you're saying this was a moonshine running car?" I had stopped staring and was running my hands along it's sleek lines. The delicate curves were Deco, WW II and timeless. It was more like a sleek fighter plane than a car. Seriously. And you know what? Yes, the car's beauty did pull me in like the beauty of a good painting.

My cousin was looking at look at the car with wide eyes. "Brother man, you are serious aren't you?" James Ray sounded surprised and then barked out a laugh of glee. "Oh man, somethings just run in the blood! Curse me to Hell if they don't! And I can tell that you are being real. It's a miracle that no one in my gang told you."

"Told me what?"

James gathered himself and pointed towards the Ford Coupe with his entire arm. "That, my friend, was the car your grandpa's daddy, Jacob Jasper, owned when he was running illegal liquor in the county." James's face was beaming with the joy of sharing a long held secret.

"You're shittin' me."

"I shit you not. He was the best, the God damned best. Vicious and cruel, handsome and cool. Old ladies still blush when they talk about J.J. He got killed in a shootout, the car came to your Grandpa, and the asshole lost it in a goddamned card game a while 'go. I got it from a motherfucker who owed me, and it's been here since. I just couldn't drive it myself, as, well, seemed weird, ya know? Also it's way too flashy for a pot dealer to drive. My Yugo keeps me out of jail."

There was a pause as we both stared on my black patrimony.

"How much you want for it James Ray?"

"It's worth 27,875. As cherry as it is. But it's family. And so are you. Right?"

His voice was serious. Serious enough to make me look at him twice.

"Yeah Jake, I'm askin'. Are you gonna stay home now? You're supposed to go home after the summer, back to Yankeeland. But you've been making a presence, and the family's better for it. So. Are you back for good? You back in the family?"

I held his look long enough to get what he was asking, and then I looked at the car.

"Yeah."

James pulled a ring with three keys on it, and tossed them to me.

"It's yours. But you owe me."

I held the keys in my hand. "....will I have to put anything up my butt?" I asked.

"No!"

"Will I have to anything up Jolene's butt?"

"Maybe."

"Deal."

Five minutes later I was driving a car I loved, I mean really loved, for the first time. It was an amazing feeling. It felt right, like it fit, and yet it was such a beautiful machine. It made me feel a little taller, a little stronger. And it was turning me on like nobody's business. By the time I got close to where Grandpa and Jolene lived, I had an erection harder than quantum mechanics. I had to park the car around the block, to keep it hidden from Grandpa. He wasn't home yet, but he would be in about an hour. I walked through the house, looking for Jolene. Grandma Jolene. My damn step-grandmother was the best fuck of my life, and I needed her so damn bad I could barely see straight. Her plump ass, her big, only slightly droopy tits, her beehive-church lady hairdo and her cat's eye glasses, and her hot succulent tongue....where was she? The kitchen? No, the bedroom? The garage? Out back, yes! I had to hurry, time was flashing by and I had to fuck her, I had to fuck her hard and well.

Out in the back yard just beyond the vegetable patch they had a small greenhouse. I saw she was there from a distance, wearing blue dungarees and a white cotton blouse with her hair tied up in a kerchief. Her side was to me, so her curves stood out even under the modest clothes. With her gloved hands deep in potting soil, she could not have looked more maternal, and yet all I could think of was fucking her. I strode to the shed and closed the door behind me, startling her.

"Oh! Jake! Be careful, honey, this shed is almost as old as me."

"Drop your pants." I said in a serious tone.

"What? Jake, I don't....", she turned and saw the look in my eyes. She gasped and gulped. "Yes Jake." She turned away from me and quickly unbuttoned her jeans, and pulled them to the ground.

"Take down your panties."

She started to take her gloves off, but I stopped her.

"No. Keep them on."

"But the dirt will get on..."

"Keep them on!" I smacked her ass hard, making her shriek and then quickly shimmying her panties down to join her rumpled jeans. And her lilly white legs were indeed soiled with the dirt from her gloves, as I hoped they would be. I savored the sight of the dark filth on her pale skin. I unzipped my pants and struggled to get my hard dick out, then I bent Jolene forward and rubbed my cock up and down her pussy. I had never been so sudden with her before, and I was surprised to find her pussy was already moist, and inviting. With all the lust in me I shoved my cock deep into her, making her scream out my name.

"Ooooh Jake! Yes! I am yours, so yours, make me yours as it says in the book! Fuck me like the Bible, fuck me like a prophet!" I was fucking her hard and fast, gripping her ass cheeks, slapping my pelvis into her backside. As she was leaning and gripping the small potting table, my fucking was making the entire shed shake and rattle as I kept pounding her from behind.

"Yes! Shake the shack! Shake it hard!" Jolene grunted through clenched teeth

.

Her pussy felt so good, so right. Every damn stroke was exactly what I wanted, and I kept it up without a thought about time, or space, or anything. I was laughing, and groaning. I could feel every millimeter of my cock's journey into Jolene's pussy. Each stroke was a life and a death. I was just fucking to fuck, and nothing was going to stop me!!

"HEY" I felt a hand smack my face.

I opened my eyes and shook my head. Jolene was looking over her shoulder at me. "Jake, baby, I've cum three time, your Grandaddy will be home soon, you have to CUM Now!"

I blinked a few time.

"No, I don't."

I pulled out of Jolene and helped her into her clothes. She looked at me like I was a ghost. "Did...did you not like it?" She asked in a scared tone.

"It was exactly what I wanted."

"But you didn't...you did't..."

"That's none of your concern." I said in a fierce tone.

"It is if your are spilling your seed elsewhere." Jolene said, just as fierce.

I smiled. "No. I have something planned. Go wash. And change."

"Into what?"

"Your stepping out clothes. The ones I bought you. We're going for a drive."

"But what if Grandpa Wayne.."

"Tell him you have a church meeting. I'll be around the corner, by the Jackson's. Come out by the mailbox and I'll pick you up like a package!."

"Hunh. That's just what J....never mind. It'll be about forty minutes, those clothes are complicated."

"All right."

She smiled and hustled off. I walked out to the car, and drove off to get myself lookin' right. Looking right? Right for what? There were some odd impulses and ideas popping into my head. Odd, but not bad. And not wrong. Delicious in fact, 'cuz Jolene was in the middle of all of them. Her tits, her ass, that practiced mouth and her matronly face, crow's feet and all sucking on my dick. I loved wanting her, even if she was my Grandma.

I was waiting by the corner when Jolene came out to the Mailbox in a long raincoat and a kerchief around her hair. I roared up to her and rolled down the window. Her mouth dropped open as she saw the car I was driving.

"I know this car. I know whose car this was, Jake." She was blushing.

"No kidding? Did you know JJ?"

"Jacob Jasper! Oh Lord, everybody knew JJ. He was the king of the roads in Bastard County." Her voice had a lost, dreamy quality to it. I got out and led Jolene around to the other side of the car.

Her eyes landed on my new clothes. "Jeans? A black t-shirt with the sleeves rolled up? You've never dressed like that before.", she said as I closed the door on her.

"Yeah? No kidding?" I smiled and got in my side and we sped off. A nice thing about a small town is you can get out of it real fast. In five minutes I was on the interstate, and I opened up the V-8 to 75MPH, expecting Jolene to protest, to scream for me to slow down. But she didn't say a damn thing. She took off her kerchief, showing off a perfect half-beehive hairdo, sprayed up high and tight. She then slithered out of her coat, revealing a straight-edged low cut top with shoulder straps, the kind of thing Jayne Mansfield used to wear, and Jolene's cleavage was just as ample. Her skirt was a matching tight black number that clinged to her mature hips like saran wrap. Her make up was in the same style, and her wrinkles and older features did not clash with the vintage look. I adjusted the rear view mirror to better help me ogle her.

"I haven't used these in years." She purred while pulling out a pair of cat's eyes sunglasses that matched the era, and slipped them over her mascaraed eyes. She then pulled down the car's visor, peered into the little mirror attached there, and leaned forward to apply her lipstick, a lipstick that was a shade of red a man only sees in his wettest of dreams and Technicolor movies. She put away the lipstick and smacked her lips. My eyes flicked back and forth from the road to my Moonshine Honey GILF's face, and tits, and thighs, and... fuck this!

I turned off the highway at the first off road. The sharp turn made Jolene laugh and giggle as the G forces pushed her against the door. I drove about a hundred yards off the road and then stopped, leaving the car lights on to light up the dark forest road. I burst out of the car and ran to Jolene's side to pull her out and then I made her stand in the center of the headlights. I needed to see her, to see every inch of this hot thing. Standing in front of the Coupe's shiny chrome grill, I gazed at the skin hugging pencil skirt and tight top that turned this proper church lady into an hourglass 'shiners Doll, the perfect image of the Bad Girl from back in the day. She turned around for me, showing off her ass and bending over to show me her ample cleavage. She ran her hands up and down her body, completely uninhibited and free, in a way she never had been before. I waggled my finger to make her come to me, and she did.

She leaned against her and kissed me hard, her tongue snaking into my mouth, and her hands squeezing my cock and grabbing my ass.

"Jake, would would bring me my coat from the car?"

I did and she folded it into a pad, set it in the ground just in front of the headlights and then lowered herself to her knees.

"I need to suck that fat cock, Jake. Give me that cock right here. Right now." I unzipped my fly and pulled out my dick, and Jolene giggled and swallowed it in a quick lunge. Her head bobbed up and down several times, and then she started to suck just the head while jerking me off with the other hand. Her entire body was moving back and forth with every slurp, making the shadows from the headlights dance across the road. I watched her wrinkled red lips caress my cock and leave a sheen of red lipstick all over the shaft. She then started licking my cock from balls to tip, and then flicking the very end of my cock with the tip of her tongue, like a serpent.

That was enough. I pulled back, picked her up and bent her over on the the hood of the Coupe. She laughed harder as I struggled to pull her form fitting skirt up to her waist to reveal her round ass. She had black stockings and garters under the skirt, and no panties.

"Damn, woman, you're just a little cock slut, ain't ya?"

"I'm a slut for that cock, big man. Fuck me, fuck on your car. God! I missed the feel of that motor!" Her hands were planted on the hood and she wiggled her ass.

I grabbed her sweet cheeks and shoved my cock into her pussy, making her half scream and half laugh with pleasure. I fucked her to the rhythm of the idling V-8 engine, slamming my cock deep inside her with every stroke.

"Yes, Yes YES! Fuck me Jake! Fuck me!" Jolene called out, pushing back at me, begging for a harder stroke. Despite my pounding of Granny Jolene's ass the Coupe was barely moving, if it all. God bless those 'shine runner shocks!

"Flip over so I can see those tits" She rolled over, and leaning back against the grill, she squeezed her tits through her dress while she said, "Fuck me in the front seat and I'll let you suck on them!" Without I words we both stumbled to the passenger side of the car, and she climbed on and laid back on the long single seat.

"Man, these old cars are so much better to fuck in." Jolene said absently as she pulled her top down and released her tits. I bent over and sucked on her hard nipples, slurping and sucking on both of them, making Jolene whimper and beg to be fucked. I reared back and took my cock in my hand Her legs were sticking out of the door while her ass and body rested on the tan leather seat.

"Now grab my legs, spread them wide and fuck me Jake, make this car bounce!" With my knees comfortably on the running board I grabbed her ankles and lifted her sweet legs high and plunged my cock back into her. The angle was amazing! My cock was getting even deeper into her pussy than before. It was like fucking a different pussy, not better, just different. Jolene put her hands above her head against the driver's side door to support herself against the fury of my fucking.

"Damn yes, hell yes! I love fucking your sweet pussy!" I called out.

"Oh yes, yes, yes Jake! Harder, baby, make this car shake like your Grandaddy did!" Hearing that confirmed what I had suspected. Jolene had fucked my Great Grandad before finding religion. And fucked him well, I'd bet. I did a little math, and figured he had to be an old man when he did little Jolene. Wow. What a fucking stud! Well, if it's good enough for Great Grandad, it's good enough for me. With a growl I slammed into her extra hard.

"Oh my Sweet Lord. Jake! YEEES!" It was a slower stroke, but not by much. My cock was as hard as the pistons in the motor as I kept banging her sweet cunny. Finally I tossed her legs over my shoulders, took two big handfuls of her tits and thrust into her like a machine! And then, as the coupe finally rocked with my stroke, Jolene came, calling out my name and and flinging her head back and forth. My thigh muscles were burning with the effort, but I kept screwing her through the pain.

"Shake it! Shake it! Shake it like the garden shed! Yes! yes! Shake the Coupe!", she screamed as I finally shot my load deep into her, both of us trembling and shaking, exhausted.

We got dressed, and hit the road again. As I hit 80 MPH, I lifted my arm and Jolene instinctively snuggled close. Holding her like that felt so damn right. For several miles we just drove, letting the radio play the night for us.

"Jake, this feels good."

"It feels right, Jolene. Damn right."

"It's not supposed to, though."

"Well, it ain't a fairy tale story we're living, that's for true."

She was quiet for another mile.

"I don't want you to go."

I smiled in the dark interior of my great grandad's....of my Ford Coupe.

"Baby, I ain't going anywhere."

"Really? You mean that? You're not leaving in the fall?"

"Not now. I'm home."

I could feel Jolene smiling as she pressed her face to my shoulder.

"Then we have some plans to make." she said softly.

"Yeah. I guess we do Jolene."