Grandma Julie, Again?

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Honey, that looks like a lot of cum to waste. Have you ever cleaned up a creampie before?" And she turned her stool to give Andrea a clear view of the white cream slowly oozing out of her pussy. Andrea grinned self-consciously.

"I confess that I have thought about it, but I have never done it before." And Grandma Julie smiled warmly at her.

"Well, it is an acquired taste and it is not for everyone. Would you like to try your first creampie?" Andrea couldn't take her eyes off the hairy pussy in front of her with its cream slowly oozing into the muff almost hiding it. She slid off her stool and eased to her knees in front of Grandma Julie. She glanced up into the older woman's eyes for just a second before slowly leaning forward and quickly giving one lick to the pussy in front of her. She pulled back a few inches and ran her tongue around in her mouth for a couple of seconds. Deciding she liked the taste and the experience, she moaned and then went back to licking. This time, she licked and slurped for several seconds before pulling back and grinning to the room. She opened her mouth to show the large amount of cum she had sucked from the cum-filled pussy and several of us groaned loudly. And Grandma Julie surprised us yet again.

"Andrea, feel like sharing?" The younger woman gave the older woman a questioning expression and Grandma Julie slid off her stool to kneel in front of Andrea. She tilted her head back and spoke to Andrea.

"Honey, spit some of that warm cum into my mouth and let me enjoy it." Andrea got the idea and grinned. She positioned her mouth over Granny Julie's mouth and let a large dollop of cum ooze past her lips, falling down into the mouth several inches below hers. The entire room groaned as we watched it. Then both women grinned and swallowed, making us groan again. The two women smiled warmly into each other's eyes, not saying a word.

Someone called out to remind the women about the ice cream, and they immediately stood to take seats at the counter. I slid the bowl of ice cream over to them, along with two spoons. Grandma Julie took one of the spoons and dipped into the ice cream, making sure she got a lot of cum onto her spoon and at least some ice cream. She slowly slid the spoon of ice cream and cum into her mouth. Moaning, she removed the empty spoon. Then she used her tongue to play with the ice cream for a moment before swallowing it all. She moaned again and licked her lips.

"Now THAT was wonderful. Try some, Andrea." Over the next few minutes, the two women emptied the bowl of cum-coated ice cream, turning on everyone there. When the last of the ice cream was gone, the two women kissed passionately, their tongues dancing and then doing battle and then dancing again. They took a few seconds to smile warmly into each other's eyes, and then Grandma Julie announced it was time to move to the next part of the Birthday Party.

Grandma Julie asked for Andrea's help, and the two women carried trays of hot dogs and hamburger patties out to the patio, setting them down on a small table next to her large gas grill. Turning on all three burners of the grill, she began placing the hot dogs and hamburger patties on the grill. When she had placed all the meat on the grill, she looked around and smiled at the fourteen guys surrounding her.

"Okay, we have a few minutes before these things will be done. Just enough time for someone to fuck me. Any volunteers?" And the sudden noise level of Grandma Julie's patio became very loud as fourteen voices tried to gain her attention. She picked out three very willing participants, leaving the rest of the guys groaning in disappointment.

"Sorry, guys, but I think that is all we will have time for. Bobbie, will you take charge of the grill while I am busy?" I nodded and she pulled the cushion off the lounge chair she had used earlier. Laying it on the floor of the patio, she knelt down and then dropped her face to the floor, causing her shapely ass to raise up into the air.

"Okay, guys, line up behind me and fuck my horny pussy. And, Andrea, I have an idea. Have you ever had your pussy eaten by a horny old woman?" She grinned at Andrea and the younger girl returned her grin. Andrea walked over to the cushion and sat down in front of Grandma Julie. Then she slowly reclined, making sure her pussy was in easy reach of the other woman's face.

"This will be a first for me, Grandma Julie, so tell me if I am doing anything wrong." Grandma Julie laughed out loud, as if Andrea had told a funny joke.

"Honey, as long as you lay there and lay still, you can do nothing wrong." And she licked her lips in cartoon fashion.

"Okay, guys, you do your thing and I will do my thing. Clint, you're first." And her face disappeared between Andrea's thighs as she began to lick the smooth pussy in front of her.

With her very hairy pussy being pounded by one of my obviously willing friends, Grandma Julie went down on Andrea's smooth cunt. And she let the hard pounding she was receiving control her licking motion. Each time Clint drove his hard cock into her hairy pussy, Grandma Julie's tongue was pushed deep into Andrea's smooth pussy. Both women were making lots of noises as the rest of us stood around them and moaned in lust. It only took about three minutes and Clint shouted that he was about to cum. Then he drove his hard cock even deeper into Grandma Julie's pussy, causing her to drive her tongue even deeper into Andrea's wet pussy. This also caused her nose to firmly strike Andrea's clit. Andrea almost screamed that she was cumming just as Clint shot his load deep into Grandma Julie. All three of them moaned for several seconds and then Clint pulled out and got to his feet, winded and breathing hard. He grinned and looked around like he had just won a marathon. Grandma Julie stopped Andrea from getting up by grabbing hold of her hips. Then she looked behind her at the next in line for her pussy.

"Sloppy seconds, Jerry?" The tallest of my friends got down on the floor and eased his huge cock into the waiting pussy. And they started the entire process over again, with him driving into her hungry pussy and her face driving into Andrea's bald pussy. Meanwhile, the rest of us stood around stroking our cocks and moaning as we watched the live porno show in front of us.

Within two minutes, Andrea screamed as she fell into her third orgasm of the night. Grandma Julie rode her like a champ, licking Andrea's pussy through it all. Finally, Andrea almost pushed the older woman away, indicating that her clit was too sensitive to be licked and sucked. But Grandma Julie kept her from getting up again.

"Andrea, your pussy is too sweet for me to stop. I will be a little more gentle gentle with you if you let me continue for just a little while longer. Okay?" Andrea lifted her head to look down at Grandma Julie for a moment, and then she smiled sweetly at her.

"Grandma Julie, this is awesome. So, fuck yeah, you can continue." And she dropped back onto the thin cushion as if she was exhausted. Just then, Jerry grunted, indicating he was going to cum. Three more thrusts and he froze, his cock deep in the pussy he had been fucking. A few more seconds and he slowly pulled out. He stood on shaky legs and slowly walked over to a nearby chair. Sitting down heavily, he groaned.

"Shit, man, that was incredible!" And he sat quietly, as if totally exhausted. Grandma Julie looked back at the guy still waiting, and saw he was stroking a long dick but one that was fairly thin. She had an idea and grinned at my friend.

"Stan, your cock looks the perfect size to fit in my ass. You up for that?" Stan looked at her for a couple of seconds, a stunned expression on his face. Then he grinned widely.

"Grandma Julie, if you want it in the ass, then you can have it in the ass!" And he knelt down behind her and aimed at her asshole. But before he could nail her, Grandma Julie had some instructions.

"Why don't you put it in my pussy and fuck me a few times to get it nicely lubricated. Then you can put it in my ass. Okay?" Stan looked at her as if he didn't see the need, but nodded in obedience. He pushed his cock into her pussy and shoved deep, then he almost pulled out. He repeated this action several times, almost pulling out completely after each thrust. Then holding the base of his cock, he took aim at her brown-eyed hole and slowly pushed in. It took three attempts and then he had most of his thin cock buried deep in her asshole. He groaned loudly, and then shoved hard, burying himself in her poop chute. Finally, he settled into an easy rhythm. The entire time, Grandma Julie was groaning loudly.

"Shit! My asshole hasn't had anything in it but my finger in years. Your cock feels so good there. Thank you for this, Stan." And she groaned her pleasure at the world. Then she began licking Andrea's wet pussy again.

It took only a couple more minutes of licking and Andrea had her fourth orgasm of the night. As her jerking and trembling slowed down, she pulled away from Grandma Julie's tongue.

"I need to take a break, Grandma Julie. I have never cum so many times like this. I feel like I need to find a warm spot and curl up in a ball to rest for a few minutes. It was incredible, Grandma Julie. YOU were incredible. Thank you for this." And she groaned and tried to get up. A couple of the guys helped her to her feet and walked her over to the chair that had just vacated.

Just then, I announced that the food was ready, and everyone groaned their disapproval of my interruption. Grandma Julie quickly came to my defense.

"Easy, guys, Bobbie's birthday isn't over until midnight. You aren't going anywhere until then, are you?" And everyone cheered at her announcement.


12