Grandma was Confused Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandma was a bit taken aback by the sudden violence but she didn't seem as surprised as I was. She walked into the kitchen and came back with a cold wet towel which she handed to me. My mom stood there quivering with rage but also seemed very confused about what to do. My first thought was, now Mom is confused... although, it really wasn't that funny.

"He didn't take advantage of me, Marjorie. I instigated our sexual relationship. I'm sorry that I deceived you, David, and Jacob with my little charade but I don't regret for a minute the shared intimacy that Jacob and I experienced."

My mother's rage flared up again and I had to stop her from slapping or clawing Grandma. Although she struggled against me I held her arms behind in a hugging lock.

"You're not delusional? You're of sound mind, and what? You seduced my baby! Your own Grandson!"

"Yes, that's exactly what happened," Grandma said with a small smile. When my Mom struggled against me again, Grandma gave her a speculative look. With a small laugh, she added," Although I never would have gotten the idea to do so if he hadn't accidentally sprayed my naked body with his hot young spunk." She grinned slightly at Mom's violent reaction to that tidbit. "To be honest, I could not stop thinking about his young hard cock after that." Grandma seemed to ignore my Mom's frenzied attempts to break free of my hold and attack her. "Jacob didn't have a girlfriend and spent entirely too much time masturbating. I thought we could help each other out, I could patiently teach him how to please a woman and he could give me the satisfaction that I craved. As you well know, Marjorie being older doesn't mean your desires fade."

"But you're his Grandmother! His own flesh and blood! It's immoral... and illegal!"

"I struggled with that at first too. But I realized that having a great deal of affection for each other was one of the reasons I wanted him so much. I mean I wanted sex but I didn't want meaningless sex, otherwise, I would've been one of those silver sluts you hear about. Plus since my childbearing days are long over, there was no danger of getting pregnant. So the flesh and blood thing was not as big a deal for me as it might be for you." At that moment I totally missed how Grandma had emphasized that last word.

My mom gasped at that last remark and struggled even harder against me again. I didn't think Grandma meant anything by that since she seemed unfazed by Mom's frenetic response to it.

"As for it being illegal, well it's not. Do you really think I'd endanger my grandson in that way? Consensual incest between adults might be immoral to many people but it is legal. Legally Jacob is an adult and he was not coerced into a sexual relationship with me,"

Mom struggled against me and her face turned bright red. "I want you out of my fucking house right fucking now you filthy, deviant whore! Get the fuck out of here before I fucking kill you! NOOOW!"

I won't say that I'd never heard my mother curse but it was so rare that you knew she had to be incredibly incensed. This amount of cursing showed she was totally enraged.

Grandma sighed sadly. "I expected as much. I have a bag packed, just let me get it and I'll wait down the street for a ride." Although I wanted to help Grandma I had to keep holding onto my Mother for fear she would attack Grandma as soon as I let her loose. After Grandma came down with a rolling suitcase, she paused and kissed me on the cheek. Then she smiled mischievously and gave me a big kiss on the lips. She chuckled a bit when my Mother started cursing at her again and struggled in my arms.

I held my cursing and struggling Mom until I was certain that Grandma was far away from the house. Of course, as soon as I let her go, Mom gave me another roundhouse slap that made me see stars. I barely heard her scream at me. "And you! You disgusting, perverted sack of shit! Get out of my sight! You can stay in this house until you graduate but after that, I want you out of my life. And while you're here you stay the fuck away from me!"

It was April and my graduation was in June so I had two months to live with an infuriated mother.

In a couple of months my grandmother would probably have her assets returned meanwhile she planned to stay with a friend from her Senior Center.

My father was lucky that despite his years of junk food, excessive beer swilling, cigar smoking, and lack of exercise only one of his blockages needed a bypass, the other two were taken care of by angioplasty. He got out of the hospital after a week. During that week, however, neither I nor my mother visited him at his request. And after the week was up, he didn't return to our house because as he told Mom, he couldn't stand to live in that deviant shithole and all the perverts that lived there. Although I didn't discuss it with her, I guess he tarred my mom with the same brush as Grandma and I because she had been the one who suggested humoring Grandma. Dad moved in with one of his co-workers, a guy named Fred who had gone to high school with him.

After that, it was just me and my mother in the house and she avoided me. The morning after she told me I could stay until I graduated, I found a note telling me I was also grounded until I graduated. I found it oddly comforting that despite everything deep down my mother still cared enough to punish me.

It was very odd not having the ever-present fixture of my Dad in his chair or even our mostly silent family dinners. Even with everything going on with my dad, my mother's anger, and my solitude what affected me most was missing my intimacy with Grandma.

Despite pretending to be confused so we could have sex, Grandma told me not to become confused. By this, she meant not to fall in love with her or think that we were having a romance. We were just relatives with sexual benefits, while there was affection and some romantic element to our relationship it was really about satisfying each other's sexual needs.

And as I discovered going from having lots of sex to none at all is very difficult. Very, very, very difficult. After a week I was ready to climb the walls. I called my grandmother to see if could meet up somewhere, like at a motel or something. She didn't think it would be a good idea for me to break my grounding but to just do as my mother said until she cooled off.

"Poor boy, I bet you're going crazy after having regular sex to none at all." She laughed. "As enticing and wicked as that sounds, it is probably best that we don't see or even talk to each other for a while, sweetie. Give your mom time to calm down."

"That'll never happen. She hates me now."

"Sweetheart, she's your mother. She loves you. Trust me, I know. I still love your father even though he's an asshole and a shitty son. She'll come around. And if she still hasn't by the time I get my money back, well, perhaps we can talk about you living somewhere else. I know she will never forgive me, but she probably will forgive you. Eventually"

"Well, I'm gonna have to move in two months. After I graduate I'm kicked out."

"I doubt that will happen but if it does, we'll deal with it."

Gran made me promise not to call her for another month, afraid that if my mom found out she would just get even angrier.

Since I wasn't going to have any sexual relief from my grandmother I had to go to my old standby; porn-assisted self-release. I was a bit ticked at Grandma for not agreeing to help me out so I started with porn with younger actresses but it didn't me as big of a charge as it used to, so I switched over to mature sites. After a fairly satisfying wank I went to clean up. My mother was coming out of the bathroom having taken her afternoon shower and gave me a cold side-eye.

As she walked past me, she pulled the robe tighter around her body. Instead of concealing her as she probably was trying to do, drawing it in actually had the opposite effect and revealed her curves. I had a memory flash of seeing her in the shower a few weeks before and my innate 18-year-old male horniness kicked in. I watched her bobbing breasts and round butt as she walked into her room.

When I returned to my room after my shower I discovered that my laptop lid was ajar and left on. I never do that because it runs down the battery. It was still on the mature website, which I was also certain I had closed. I wondered if my mother had been looking at my laptop. However, I didn't want to risk angering her further by asking so kept silent. My theory was confirmed when I returned to my room the next day after my daily wank and shower. Although my laptop was shut off when I tried to get into it I couldn't. My password wouldn't work.

I quelled my anger, grabbed my laptop, and went to confront my mother. She was downstairs fixing her supper.

"Mother, did you do something to my laptop"

"Yes, Son, I did." She said in a cool, formal tone. "I put parental controls on it. It restricts your web access, and games and has time limits. You can use it for homework but you can't look at that perverted shit anymore."

"I'm 18, not 12."

"My house, my rules. If you have someplace else to move, do so but until then you will abide by that restriction."

I didn't have any where else to stay so I had to cave. "Okay. What's my new password so I can do my homework."

"I'll tell you, if you answer one question, honestly."

I shrugged to signify I agreed.

"How could you? How could you have f... have sex with Gladys?"

I was a bit stunned by this question, although I guess I shouldn't have been. My answer was partially a lie. "Well, when Grandma started acting confused and started kissing me and stuff, it did bother me at first but I am a horny teenager and so you know I sort of forgot she was my grandma."

"I didn't mean that. I can understand about the incest part. I know how this built-in connection can manifest an underlying sexual attraction."

And yes, because the prospect of a porn moratorium fully engaged my thoughts the implications of her statement escaped my attention as did the odd look my mother gave me when she said it.

"No. I mean how could you have sex with Gladys or, um, masturbate to those women? They're all so goddamned old! They're even older than me! How can you a handsome young man in his sexual prime .... well, get physically excited for women like that?"

"Do you mean how can I find older women sexy?" I was a bit confused as to how this conversation was going, although glad that my mother was finally communicating with me. "Okay, well. Since we're both adults, I'll tell you although you might not like what you hear. It might be because Grandma was the first woman I'd ever seen naked in real life. Plus the first time I saw her naked I was already on the verge of ... ejaculating. And I ejaculated all over her naked body. Afterward, naturally, I kept thinking about it and I realized that older women's bodies aren't as horrible looking as I thought. In fact, in their own way, they can be downright sexy. Grandma is a very attractive woman and when we started making out, because of her supposed confusion, well, I got to appreciate the charms of older women. And I discovered that I wasn't unique in that viewpoint, hence the numerous mature porn websites like the one you found on my laptop."

Mom flushed when I called her out on snooping. "Your new password is 101263. Now let me finish my supper."

In the back of my mind I had hoped that once I had confessed to her, my mother would lift the parental lock on my laptop. No such luck. While I could have easily gotten around the parental lock, I decided to live with it for the time being. I was afraid if I did remove it and my Mom found out she'd kick me out of the house. At the time I didn't think much about it but the number she used was naggingly familiar.

With restrained internet, I looked for my old magazines to use as inspiration but they were all gone as well. She also yelled up at me while I was searching for my brother's old mags that she didn't want my bedroom door closed for any reason. Also if I spent more than five minutes in the bathroom, she was knocking on the door. I realized that my mother intended to make me suffer in celibacy.

A couple of days after that conversation my mother came and sat down at the kitchen table while I was eating my supper. Since my dad had left us her after work drink had become three or more drinks.

"You know I was gonna call you on your bullshit that you slung the other day only you weren't slung.. slinging bullshit. There are a lot of those sites. Granny and Moms and Gilfs and Milfs. Whatever those are."

"It's the same thing. You know what a milf is, remember in American Pie?"

"Oh, yeah I thought that was just a movie though. I didn't know that young men really liked older women like that. I mean I thought all men lost interest in us after we turned a certain age. I guess it depends on the woman. That's why your Dad..." She then grew a bit teary-eyed and hurried out of the room. Finally, it dawned on me that my beautiful, voluptuous mother thought she was old and unattractive.

About a week later I was working on my homework during the time that I was allowed to log into my laptop when my mom came and sat down on the sofa. Today her after-work drink had become several drinks. And instead of dressing into her casual clothes after her shower, she had dressed straight in a nightgown with a thin robe on top of it. I was once again reminded of just how attractive a woman my mother was and how voluptuous her body was. My sexual drought had heightened my sensitivity to anything remotely arousing. I had to squirm a bit to reposition my cock.

Suspicious by my squirm my mom leaned over to make certain I hadn't somehow found a way to bypass her parental lock. Although it was only a quick peek at my screen, when she leaned over I felt her body heat, smelled the sweetness of her body lotion, and saw the cleavage that the smooth domes of her breasts created within her pajama neck and I got even harder. I hoped she wouldn't notice because if it bothered her so much about me and Grandma, how would she react if she made me aroused?

She sat back and sipped her drink. Her lightly polished nails tapped on the glass as she looked me over. "I'm just curious. How many times?"

"How many times, what?"

By the way, she made an effort to speak clearly, I could see she was really soused.

"How many times did you fuck that woman in my house?" Although she sipped her Manhattan, her eyes kept drifting down to my laptop. It dawned on me that she had seen my erection after all and this prompted her question.

"I don't know, Mom. I never really counted it."

"Round figure..." she said gesturing with her drink which splashed over her hand. She licked her hand and that added to my already aroused state.

"I don't know."

"I know they teach math and I know you get fair grades in it, so take the average of how many times a week you fucked and how long you were fucking her." Although there was some humor in her voice, there was also an angry edge to it.

I made a quick calculation in my head. "I guess about 240 times, give or take.

My mother choked on her drink. "What! " She grew angry. "You're fucking with me!"

"Okay, it could be more than that I guess. It was a round figure like you asked for."

"240 times!" She raged. "How is that even possible?"

"Well, about ten times a week for six months comes out about 240 times but of course Grandma couldn't do it every day."

"Well, goddamn Gladys!" Mom's tone seemed angry and yet admiring."I didn't think that it was that oft... that that was even going on." Mom's eyes flickered over to me and she took a drink from her glass. She glanced at my screen again and then leaned back into the couch. Her robe opened a bit as she did this and treasures were revealed. Her two top buttons on her pajama top had come unbuttoned and her breasts were more visible. I had to shift a bit more. Mom noticed my shift and leaned back a bit more I could see the valley between smooth round hills.

Then I ruined the moment my mother and I were starting to have.

"How often did you and Dad do it?" Although I was trying to have an adult conversation about a mutual topic, I regretted saying this as soon as I asked because at the moment I'd forgotten that Dad's seeming inability or lack of desire to have sex was a sore point.

"Did you ever hear any fucking coming from that room, hmm? No. No, you didn't. For years zero, zilch. Jesus Christ that old bitch got laid more in weeks than I did in decades! Thanks for reminding me, asshole!" My mother started crying and rushed out of the room. I sat there flabbergasted, wondering how much more damage I'd done.

I was a bit surprised when Grandma called me a few days later. I told her about my odd encounters with Mom. I wondered if my mother was losing her mind over losing Dad. Which to my mind was crazy in itself.

Grandma laughed, "No sweetie. She's jealous. I suspected it for some time but wasn't certain."

"You mean she was jealous that I was having sex and she wasn't?"

"That's part of it, but I also suspect she was jealous of me because I was having sex with you, and she wasn't.

"What? But she's my mom!"

"And I'm your grandma but we still fucked like rabbits. And your mom knew it. I'm sure your dad knew it as well. Whether or not they acknowledged it, even to themselves, is debatable, but on some level, they knew it. How could they not? Your father was studiously oblivious to it. Your mother ignored it as much as she could but still, it bothered her on some level. That's why her behavior changed when we started making out. However, once they saw us in flagrante delicto the reality smacked them upside the head."

Over the phone, Grandma took a drink of something. "Too bad, I was so engrossed in having sex again that I failed to see how badly my son failed her. I could tell their love life was a bit lacking, but no sex at all! What the hell is wrong with you Davy? Had I known it was that bad, I could have arranged something. I wouldn't have minded sharing with her."

"You mean you and my dad and mom?" Somehow I found this more shocking than the idea of me and my grandma."

Grandma laughed. "No silly, your dad proved he's a zero, not a hero. He couldn't satisfy one woman, let alone two. No, I meant you, me, and your mom." She laughed again at my surprised intake of breath. "Not at the same time. Despite being a child of the sixties, I'm too old for threesomes. However, it's too late for that. Your mom wouldn't share with me even if I were still so inclined."

She paused, "And that brings me to another point. And the real reason for my call. That friend from the Senior Center I've been staying with, well, it's a male friend. And those pills they have now work pretty well. We're... well, a couple now. So if you need a place to stay, you can stay with us. But you and I won't be having hanky panky anymore. Besides your mom needs you more than I do."

"For moral support you mean, because her marriage fell apart."

"Don't be dense, sweetie. For immoral support, your mother needs you to fuck her."

"What?"

"The woman has been sexually neglected for years. She raised two handsome sons, one of which is now the only male in her house. She knows that her son is sexually active, has had sex with a woman older than himself and furthermore, he isn't bothered by the incest taboo. All of this may be percolating in her subconscious but it's there. The only problem is that she would never make a move on you, you'll have to do it. You can't just pounce on her. You have to seduce her. It will take time and effort but it should work and if it does it will be beneficial for you both."

Grandma had more confidence in my skills than I did. I was at a loss at how to even start seducing my mother. I had enough trouble trying to talk to her. As it turns out fate intervened.