Grandma was Confused Ch. 03

Story Info
continuation of Grandma was Confused.
10.7k words
4.65
34.4k
79

Part 3 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a typical Friday night at my house in the new normal after Grandma became confused. Dad was sitting on this throne, his precious leather recliner, watching some soccer game. I was sitting on the sofa finishing some homework assignments. Mom was working, or playing a game, on her laptop while sitting in her favorite chair at the table in the breakfast nook. Grandma was in the kitchen cleaning up after dinner.

I finished my assignments and shut off my laptop. I briefly thought about shifting to the other end of the sofa so I could have some "quality" time with Dad. This usually consisted of me commenting on the current sporting event until he glared at me to shut up. However sudden warmth along with the scent of White Diamond perfume signaled that Grandma was behind me.

Without pause, Grandma slid into my lap, put her arms around my neck, and pulled me in for a long, lingering kiss. As she pressed her large breasts against my chest, she squirmed in my lap as she felt my young cock immediately petrify. By now Dad was oblivious to our impromptu necking sessions but my mother made a short "hmmmphf". Without pausing her tongue-probing kiss Grandma's iron gray eyebrows rose with an unspoken question.

Yeah, I didn't know what was going on with my mother lately. When Grandma first became "confused", Mom had encouraged me to humor her. Now she seemed to get upset every time I did. Both of my parents believed that Grandma had spells where she thought I was Caleb, my deceased Grandfather. This condition had resulted from Grandma cracking her head in a fall I had inadvertently caused.

Last fall, because of unseasonal warmth, Grandma had decided to take a shower to cool off. When she opened the shower door she discovered me masturbating. I hadn't turned on the shower as yet and I'd been so involved in my fantasy I hadn't heard Grandma moving about in the bathroom until the shower door opened. When it did I turned to be confronted by my naked grandmother. Already primed, I accidentally sprayed my cum all over her breasts and stomach. Shocked she stumbled back and slipped; falling and hitting her head against the wall.

Shortly after that, she began having her "spells" where she thought I was Caleb. My parents, at least my Dad, didn't believe that a person of Grandma's age would be interested in sex so they thought it was safe for me to sleep with Grandma if that is what she wanted. What my parents didn't know was that Grandma's confusion was an act. She had set up a situation where she could seduce me and where we could have sex under the very noses of my parents.

At first, my mom was fairly sympathetic to Grandma's plight however as time went by she seemed to be less so. She even changed her hours at work so that Grandma and I would no longer be alone in the afternoons. And lately, she had begun interrupting or re-directing Grandma when we began to act like a married couple. If she didn't interrupt the proceedings she gave us plenty of glares.

Grandma yawned. "Caleb, I'm feeling a bit tired. Why don't we go to bed early and let the kids stay up and watch TV."

"Okay, Gra... Gladys." Grandma gave me a wicked grin as she reached down and adjusted my cock so that it wouldn't be so noticeable. However, if you gave my crotch a good look you still would've seen a rather prominent erection. When we left the couch my Dad ignored us going up to bed but I could feel Mom's eyes on us as we walked up the stairs. Grandma was staying in my brother Jarod's old bedroom. Although it had a lock, this had been broken when my Dad smelled Jarod smoking pot. My dad kept the lock broken so that he could make sudden inspections of Jarod. This had accelerated Jarod's decision to join the Army once he graduated from high school.

Once we were inside Grandma's room she gave me a searing lip lock while unbuttoning her floral print blouse. As we kissed she slowly revealed the swells of her large breasts. As the blouse opened further I saw that her glorious orbs were encased in a black mesh bra from which hard nipples protruded most enticingly. Once her blouse hung open down came the side zipper of her skirt which promptly fell to the wooden floor. Grandma did a little shimmy in her thin, frilly black panties. Her full gray bush was a shadow, a hidden treasure waiting to be found. Once we started having sex, Gran had asked if I wanted her to get a Brazilian since that seemed to be how guys liked it nowadays. However, she had made me a fan of the bush.

As she paused for breath Grandma slipped off her blouse and stepped out of her skirt while slipping off her shoes.

My eyes swept over her the contrast of her pale curvy body and white hair with her sexy black bra, panties, and sheer black thigh-high stockings was highly erotic. It brought back a memory flash of the negligee she wore the first time we fucked.

When her hands went behind her to unsnap her bra, I found myself saying, "Please leave it on Grandma,"

Grandma stopped unsnapping her bra, placed her hands on my hips, and glanced down at my raging cock. She gave me a big smile that crinkled her wrinkly face. "You that horny for your Granny, honey?"

"That's part of it, but also you look so sexy in that underwear."

Grandma let out a pleased chuckle and said, "Okay, darling but I want you naked. I wanna see every inch of my handsome grandson's body." She fondled my cock through my pants and then slid into her bed. As I undressed she sat against the pillows and headboard and grinned as she spread her legs and pulled her panties to the side just enough for me to see her beckoning pink inside a hairy silver cloud. In a few seconds, I was scooting across the bed, my thighs tingling as I rubbed against the satiny touch of her stocking-sheathed legs. My engorged cock was a heat-seeking missile zeroing in on Gran's hot zone.

Her dewy more salt than pepper bush tickled my cockhead as I entered her. Grandma's eyes closed involuntarily for a split second and she hissed in delight as I pushed inside her, expanding and filling her mature pussy. I was always amazed at how tight and responsive her cunt was, how marvelous it felt around my cock. At first, I'd expected that, like her face, age had loosened her pussy but fortunately that's just a myth. As my prick sank deep into that velvet vise, I drank in the sight of my sexy Gran.

In her youth, she had been quite a looker and although age had thinned her face a bit making it a bit hawkish as well as giving a sag to her chin and jowls, she was still very attractive. Today she had her hair up in her usual bouffant with bangs hairstyle, wore a slight amount of light purple eye shadow to highlight her vivid green eyes, and wore striking red lipstick. While her lips had thinned a bit due to her age they were still eminently kissable. I locked lips with her as I slowly pumped inside her sweet, old puss; savoring the sensation of her warm kisses as my cock slid through her hot, satiny tunnel.

Grandma blew a moan into my mouth and fucked me back. As we kissed my gaze drifted down to eye her bra-clad breasts with renewed appreciation. The bra kept her breasts from drooping and the full grapefruits rode upon her chest proud and firm. While I loved playing with her mature breasts, I was now able to see just how glorious they had been in her youth. Almost unconsciously my hands cupped her tits and gently squeezed her bra cups, as my thumbs played with her hard nipples through the bra's mesh. Grandma shivered in delight and rocked her hips sideways, taking more of my cock inside her. Despite not being as limber as she once was, Gran slowly lifted her silken encased legs and laid them on my shoulders.

Grandma liked this position a lot because as I penetrated her deeply our eye contact became intense. Today the sensation of Grandma's stockings sliding and gliding along my chest and shoulders as my cock drove back and forth through her silvery silken cunt really added to the depth of my arousal. As I built up speed, plowing Grandma's pussy deeper and harder, she grabbed my hips and groaned.

"Yessss Jakey, fuck your horny granny! Ohhhh, baby that's sooo good!" Gran wailed with a happy laugh.

Her fingers pulled tighter against my hips, her nails digging in slightly. My eyes flickered to the location of that minor pain. The sight of her aged wrinkly, red-nailed fingers passionately clutching my muscled thigh sent a shiver of perverse delight through me. When our kiss broke I stared down at Grandma. Her eyes were shut tight and her face clenched from the absolute pleasure of being fucked. Her ecstasy tightened face made all the wrinkles and seams of her elderly face fully defined. And although her breasts were still firm and tight because of her bra, the sex flush that suffused her upper chest really highlighted the furrows and wattles of her aged skin.

I drank in the sight, tingling with sexual delight. It always gave me such a thrill knowing that I was having and enjoying torrid sex with a very elderly woman. That this elderly woman was my very own grandma made it especially hot. The sweet, loving face of the woman who always gave me treats and kisses after I'd suffered through one of my Dad's tirades. The same woman who snuck me wonderful delicious cookies baked with such love was now sneaking me her hot muffin baking with sweet love. As my cock stroked in and out of Grandma, it throbbed with growing pleasure. And I knew in just a little bit, I'd be icing that sweet muffin.

Grandma's eyes opened slowly as her orgasm faded, curiosity sparkled across those green orbs. She laughed softly, "Why are you looking at me like that?"

"Like what Gran?"

"I don't know. Like you're enjoying the best meal of your life or something?"

"I'm admiring your beauty, Grandma. Making love to that beauty is better than any meal I've ever had."

"Liar!" Grandma said with a chuckle. "I know I'm an old bag. You already got the pussy, Darling, no need to keep up the flattery."

"You may be old Gran but you are sexy as hell! You're so sexy you always make me cum so hard. Like I'm about to. Get ready, Grandma because your grandson's gonna fill your wrinkly old puss with gallons of hot, young seed!" Grandma's eyes widened as I said that and then scrunched tight as she felt my cock quake inside her quivering snatch. She hugged me tight to her as she shivered in another orgasm. I was lost in the sensation of clutching her soft, warm body, feeling the silken scratching of her bra and panties against my skin and the almost electrical thrumming feel of her sheer hose sliding across my legs as she frantically worked her hips. Her convulsing cunt drank down my spurting seed as she moaned against my throat.

We kissed and necked for a bit as we came down from our climactic moment. I laid on my side so Grandma wouldn't have to support my weight any longer. When I did she reached behind her and unsnapped her bra. Her breasts drooped noticeably without their support but were still very alluring. As she lifted her legs and pulled off her panties her big full tits sagged and rolled across her torso, nipples still engorged with desire. Eyes twinkling she slipped off her thigh-high stockings. Every moment of her legs made droplets of my cum squeeze out of her gray-swathed pussy. This erotic sight made my cock tingle and harden once again.

As my prick wiggled, lengthening again, Grandma shook her head in amusement and pursed her lips in a wry smile. "And that's why I love your young cock!" Her eyes grew mischievous as she kissed down my chest. Her lips paused to tickle and suck my nipples before kissing down my chest. Once she arrived at my half-hardened dick, she gave it a little lick and once our eyes were locked she took my crown inside her mouth and sucked softly. Her tongue tickled my tip until I was hard and throbbing.

Gran then knelt up and straddled me. She grinned as I watched her squatting above me, her wet gray bush hovering inches above my rampant cock. Completely nude Grandma looked every bit her age, which I admit I found quite erotic. She has a little extra baggage around her waist, thighs, and hips, although this is mostly age-related flabby, loose skin. Her grapefruit-sized melons now hung low on her breast bone, slightly elongated as they stretched from her chest. Pale blue veins threaded across her perfect globes and stopped at her half-dollar-sized areolas. Stiff dark pink nipples swung close to my face for a second and Grandma leaned over to grab my cock.

A second later I slid inside a very hot, very moist tunnel that clutched at me with wanton desire. As always I felt a spike of hot desire as my shaft disappeared inside Grandma's gray-white thatch and dark pink labia.

Grandma splayed her hands on my stomach as she started to slowly churn up and down on my cock. As usual, her wonderful cunt felt so tight and firm, an enthralling contrast to her outer form. Our eyes latched onto one another in wordless communication. I started pumping hard and deep inside Gran's hot cunt, hard enough to shake her and lift her off the bed. With a moan Grandma began slamming her hips down on me, making the bed rock as I sank into the mattress with every stroke. She grabbed my hands and pressed them hard against her breasts.

Because I'd just cum not too long ago, despite the great waves of pleasure that filled me with every stroke and thrust, I was not ready to climax. After a few moments, Grandma ran out of steam and sat panting and moaning as I continued to plow up into her responsive pussy. She still clutched my hands to her tits however and grinned at me with her quivering, gasping mouth. I grinned back at her but for a different reason. Our hard fucking had jostled her bouffant hairstyle loose and the curls and swirls of long silver hair were hanging in loops that were rapidly becoming unpinned. I thought it would be fun to fuck Grandma so hard that it would make her hairdo fall apart. I increased the speed and intensity of my thrusts, making her flop and shake like a moaning elderly ragdoll. After a few minutes of this Grandma got her second wind and began fucking me with renewed energy. She giggled as a large strand of her silvery hair slipped down and slapped her in the face.

As her hairdo began to tumble apart, Grandma clutched my hands to her tits even harder. I knew that she was on the verge of a big orgasm and this made my own balls clutch. We were both on the cusp of a massive climax when the door to the bedroom burst open.

"Mom, they found your money!" my Dad shouted as he entered the room. Gran and I looked at each and then our eyes looked over to my Dad. His eyes were riveted to ours as our ecstasy peaked and we climaxed. The adrenaline spiking through us at the realization of our discovery made our cums all that much more intense. We both convulsed as if a bolt of lightning shot through us. Grandma gave out a high-pitched squeal as my cock jerked and quavered, jetting gouts of my goo into her quaking pussy.

Across the room, my father stood against the open door like a deer caught in the headlights. His face was frozen in shock as he took in the sight of his naked, wild-haired elderly mother joyfully riding his son like the star of a granny porn video. When we climaxed it was obvious enough that even my normally clueless Dad knew what was going on. He stood open-mouthed staring in absolute horror and surprise. His mouth worked almost spasmodically as he moaned "Ma... ma... ma..." Dad clutched his chest with a high-pitched "Mooommmmy!" and slammed to the floor like a dropped sack of potatoes.

I had barely finished cumming, in fact my last shot scored Grandma's thigh when she slid off of me and hurried over to my Dad as fast as her sixty-odd years would let her. I was only a half second ahead of her. He was still alive but unconscious.

When my Mom heard the thud she came running out of her room dressed in her usual loose pink flannel PJs. She then beheld the sight of her naked son and her naked mother-in-law squatting next to her unconscious husband. Even if our nudity wasn't a red flag to the fact that we had been fucking, the visible seminal fluid that coated my still-wet genitals and dripped from Grandma's swollen and gaped vagina and down her thighs was a sure giveaway. My mother snapped, "Jacob, I'll call 911 while you and your Grandmother get dressed."

Nobody addressed the taboo elephant in the room at that particular moment. Mom rode with Dad to the hospital in the ambulance, while Grandma and I followed in the family car. In the waiting room, we sat apart from one another and didn't speak to one another. Between worried looks at the emergency room door, my mom shot me baleful glares and a mixture of angry and sympathetic looks towards Grandma.

After a few tense hours, we learned that my Dad had suffered a cardiac event although not a heart attack. It was a takotsubo cardiomyopathy brought on by sudden stress. However once he was admitted and tests were run on his heart, blockages were discovered that needed to be addressed. He told the staff that he did not want to see either me or my grandmother. My mother also did not want us there. So we went on home.

When we were about to retire for the evening, Grandma stopped me from entering her room. With an expression of regret, she said, "It's probably best you sleep in your bed from now, Jacob. Truth is, I don't think I'll be living here too much longer."

That turned out to be a quite prophetic statement.

We waited at home anxiously for word about my Dad's condition. Sometime during the day Grandma received a phone call from the DOJ Asset Recovery Division. We learned what my Dad had been trying to tell us when he had his episode. Grandma's stolen money had been found.

The money manager who had bilked her and many other seniors had thought he discovered a way to game the system. He had a plan. Instead of a massive fraud like Madoff, he was only going to steal a relatively small amount from a hundred or so "investors" Unlike Madoff, he hadn't run a Ponzi scheme. He merely doctored documents to show his investors made a profit, he never actually put anything into their accounts. He hadn't spent any of the money but instead converted it into assets that would accrue value such as gold, platinum, and silver. Plus, he planned to get caught. He knew that white-collar criminals were given relatively light sentences and sent to minimum security facilities. He planned to ride out the five or so years at a Club Fed. After he had served his time he would move to a non-extradition country and then withdraw the bullion he'd sent to Cayman and Philippine banks.

However, he made one serious mistake. Not willing to trust the justice system for a short sentence he bribed his sentencing Judge. The Judge was corrupt and had mob ties. When this upstanding example of the justice system was caught for some other offense, he rolled over on the money manager. The federal prosecutors used this as leverage to find the hidden assets. They threatened to set aside the money manager's sentencing and charge him with being an accessory to racketeering and murder, which would of course have him sent to a maximum security prison. The money manager caved and disclosed the location of the stolen assets to continue staying at the minimum security prison, although for a much longer sentence.

Grandma and I were eating supper when my Mom returned. We hurried into the living room and my Mom held up her hand to forestall any questions.

"The operation went well and David should make a full recovery. However, that is as much information I know, because he no longer wants to see me as well."

Mom then stepped over to where I was sitting and slapped me hard enough to knock me to the floor. I sat there stunned bleeding from a busted lip.

"How could you! You filthy, disgusting boy! You took advantage of your grandmother's condition to.... I can't even say it!"