Grandma was Confused Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After a month of separation, my father finally contacted my mother to discuss their situation. She went to go meet him at a restaurant. I thought she might go all out to show him what he was missing but all she did was to put on a little make-up and a nice dress. Then I realized that even if she had gone all out, my dad probably wouldn't have noticed. I almost joked that she needed to wear a sports uniform to get his attention but we still weren't really communicating.

A couple of hours later the front door swung in with a slam and my mother staggered inside She still looked very nice in her short, sexy dress albeit a bit disheveled. She clutched a half-empty bottle of Southern Comfort. I looked outside to see a car drive off. However, I didn't see our car. "Your Dad took the car in exchange for the house. He's not coming back." Mom gave a bitter laugh. "All those years. All those fucking wasted years. And it was a lie. Almost all of it." She took a pull from the bottle and this motion was almost too much for her wasted state. Mom lost her balance and started to fall, fortunately, I was close enough to catch her.

Mom giggled when I caught her. She grabbed my arm with her free hand. "My sweet baby boy, you're gonna have to take care of Momma now. Take me to bed Jakey. Take me to bed and fuuummmmggggghh..." I'm not certain what my Mom was about to say because her last word turned into a torrent of vomit that coursed across my shirt and her clothes. As sour bile and sweet liqueur showered over me my Mom became dead weight. I snagged the bottle as it fell from her hand and half carried and dragged her over to the breakfast nook in one arm.

I put down the bottle and her purse and then picked her up in my arms and carried her upstairs and into the bathroom. I assisted her inside the shower and sat her on the floor. I stripped off my soiled clothes and threw them on a towel. Then I had the wonderful task of undressing my passed-out mother. I had intended to just take her puked-on clothes off however as I took off my soiled shirt my mother became conscious just enough to attempt to clean her blouse off with her hands. She smeared vomit on her skirt and then into her hair as she ran her hands through her hair. Now I could either let her lay in drying vomit or clean her up. Despite her cold treatment of me the past month, I couldn't do that to her.

I took off her blouse, skirt, and shoes. Unfortunately, the vomit had soaked through to her bra and panties, so these had to be removed as well. I tried to be as clinical as I could as I unsnapped her bra and removed it. I thought that the sickening stench of vomit emanating from her would help me remained detached. Not so. My cock remembered that I was a very horny eighteen-year-old male and not a gynecologist. As soon as those big, beautiful breasts were unleashed, my boxers tented. I had to tug off her panties and so revealed her smooth, round if slightly flabby butt and thick auburn bush. This did not help my erection at all.

I ignored the silent pleas of my clamoring third leg and put my arms around my naked mother's waist. I lifted her and turned on the shower. I planned to use cold water to both wake Mom up and also quell my lust, however, I realized that waking my Mom up might not be such a great idea, especially if my erection didn't go down. So warm water it was. I gave my mom a quick shower. And once again thought about what an idiot my father was getting fat and spending his life watching sports instead of spending as much time as he could with this beautiful, sexy woman.

My mom is 5'6" or so and 140 lbs and is a bit hippy and has some junk in the trunk. Mom artfully hid the effects of aging with makeup. However, as the water washed away her cosmetics her crow's feet, laugh lines and deepening wrinkles became visible. Even without makeup, she has a very attractive face. As I scrubbed the vomit out of her hair the full extent of her graying hair was revealed. Normally her auburn hair has some streaks of gray in it but there were more gray roots than I thought there would be. My mom colored her hair in such a way that it seemed as though she was graying more slowly than she was actually the case.

My sexual drought had made me so horny that I was tempted to fondle her as I washed her, to cup and hold her lovely big tits and stroke and caress her bush and puss, I restrained myself. I kept up my constraint even though Mom's tits responded to my scrubbing hands by growing hard, thick nips. I knew for my benefit as well as hers I had to make this shower quick. I wiped her down and then dried her. Afterward, I helped her into her bed. Once there I dashed back to the shower to take care of my own need. With the image of my mother's nude form in my mind, I had a rather satisfying orgasm in the shower.

When I left for school the next day my mother was still sleeping. When I returned home later that day the wonderful scent of my mother's meatloaf filled the house. I hoped she would leave some for me. Then I noticed two place settings on the dining room table and wondered if Dad was coming to supper.

The kitchen door opened and Mom smiled at me. "Good, you're home. Let's talk while the meatloaf cooks." She sat on the sofa and patted the couch.

Not certain if she was still drunk, I sat at the opposite end of the sofa. She seemed slightly disappointed by where I chose to sit.

"Before we talk about what's going on with your Dad, I want to first thank you for your help last night. I don't remember much about getting home or after that. I do remember you helping me to bed. Sorry, you had to go through that. I also want to apologize to you for having been kind of a bitch to you for the last month or so. I was projecting a lot of my own... feelings and ... frustrations onto you. All of those revolved around your father, so I guess, we'll talk about him first.

"The reason I got so drunk last night was not, as you might have thought because your father and I will be getting a divorce. I knew that was going to happen when he cut off communication with me when he was in the hospital. Once we finally talked about divorce I felt relieved. It has been years in the making but neither of us made the effort to end our sham of a marriage. The reason I got drunk was because I found out some rather disturbing news about your Dad."

Okay, I know my dad is an asshole but he is still my Dad, so I felt of stab of anxiety and sadness. "Is he dying?"

Mom looked startled and then gave me a little laugh. "Oh, no honey, nothing like that. He's fine... considering. And you know he was probably going to have a heart attack fairly soon anyway, so having a minor one now, whatever the cause, might have saved his life. No, what I found out... Well... It's not as easy to tell you as I thought because it is so unbelievable." She eyed the bottle of Southern Comfort on the table across the room as if needing some liquid courage. Finally, she just sighed, puffed up her cheeks, and blew out a steadying breath.

"You know how your dad was a high school football star and had a college scholarship lined up but that all ended when he was injured during a game, correct?

I nodded because I'd heard that particular bitter rant a million times, at least once a week. He blamed the high school for not making him study. He blamed the college for not waiting for him to rehab. He blamed everyone but himself.

"You've also heard him blame pot for all his troubles too, right?"

"Yeah, but he was always rather vague on that point. And when I asked him if it was because he smoked pot he became almost apoplectic and emphatically denied it."

"Well, that was a big lie, which I already knew. Your dad is three years older than me, so I never really interacted with him until after high school. But I did know he hung around with Freddie a lot in high school and then suddenly he didn't. Back then, Freddie was, well, one of the school's dealers. He didn't have a corner or anything like that but he could get you uppers, downers, or pot. Part of the reason why your dad's academics suffered wasn't just because he felt too entitled to study but because he was high... a lot. Freddie gave him discounts and freebies because they were tight from having grown up together. I knew that part even though your dad lied about it after high school."

Mom frowned and then shook her head with disbelief. "What I didn't realize, and this is the shocking part, is that one day while they were both really high, they made a bet. The loser had to suck the other guy's dick. It was probably one of those bets people make when they're high and expect the other person to renege on. However, Freddie lost and Freddie went ahead and blew your dad."

What? My homophobic Dad let some dude suck him off? Then realized it was probably a domination thing, like some guy in prison.

As my Mom let that sink in for a minute. "Anyway, the thing is, your dad now admits that he couldn't stop thinking about how wonderful that blowjob had been. Those were his exact words as he described it last night. The blowjob was on his mind during the game where he ended up getting injured. After he blew your dad, Freddie openly admitted he was gay. Your dad felt ashamed of what had happened and his feelings about it and so cut ties with Freddie. After that he hated pot and potheads in general, blaming it for his weakness, as he called it.

Once your father and I started dating he was very eager to have sex with me. I thought it was because he was so into me, and possibly because he didn't date much while rehabbing his knees. Due to his eagerness, we had sex much sooner than I planned. I was careless and got pregnant. Your dad was happy about that and then couldn't wait to have another kid. However, during the second pregnancy his ardor cooled considerably, After which is when he started becoming the couch potato we all know and love." she said the latter sarcastically.

"I thought..." I started but then thought the better of asking about my parent's sex life.

"Go ahead, ask." Mom said with a hand twirl.

"I thought you and Dad had, ummm, infrequent marital relations because of his health."

Mom answered with a small, bitter laugh. "Our sex life tapered off dramatically after your birth. Then once he started getting obese it became nil. From what your father told me last night, the lack of sex, the junk food, the lack of exercise, and his almost total immersion in sports viewing are all related to the same cause. He felt shame and guilt. The reason he had come at me strong and hard in our early relationship and why he had wanted to have kids was to prove to himself that the feelings that Fred's blowjob had brought forth in him were false feelings."

"Wait, wait wait! Freddie is the same Fred that Dad works with, whom he's staying with now? If Dad hated him for being gay how did they end up being friends?"

"Once Fred became openly gay his parents blamed it on the pot and his loss of religion. So they sent him to one of those conversion therapy camps. And Fred graduated from the Camp seemingly super straight and super religious. Even so, once your dad and he started working together it took years for them to become friends again. However, once your dad moved in with Fred, things.... happened. And your dad realized those feelings they felt were not false."

Suddenly it dawned on me what Mom was trying to tell me. "Wait a minute! You're saying that Dad is gay?"

"Apparently so, and we and his body were victims of his denial." My mom was shaking a bit and so I placed my hand on hers. Although I didn't know how she'd react, I was rewarded with a small smile. "Yes, apparently his homophobia was also a sort of self-loathing. So he and Fred are... together now." She let out a harsh laugh. Mom smiled wryly, "Oddly enough he now seems happier than he has in years. Happier than I could make him. And Fred has even gotten him to start exercising, something else I could never do either."

"Oh! I always thought Dad was an idiot for not paying that much attention to you, but now I see that he wasn't."

"Well, thanks a lot!" Mom snapped, her anger flaring.

"What I meant was that he couldn't help it because he liked guys." I saw my awkward phrasing wasn't helping my case. "His lack of interest had nothing to do with you, Mom. Any healthy, hetero man would find you very attractive." Mom's anger faded and she gave me an odd look. "Dad's lack of interest had nothing to do with you, it was all due to his orientation. I still think he was an idiot for ignoring you in other aspects of your relationship, the social ones. Sexuality aside, you're still a great person to be around. Warm, funny, and intelligent. I mean he could have been spending time with you in all sorts of other activities instead of just sulking and watching sports."

Mom clutched my hand in gratitude and seemed about to say something when the timer to the oven went off. She hurried away to get the meatloaf out before it burned. For the first time in a month, I had dinner with my mom. I didn't want to ruin the progress I had made in getting back into her good graces by saying the wrong thing so I kept my mouth shut. Mom also seemed to want to breach the gap between us but didn't know how. After a couple of glasses of wine, however, she finally gave me a speculative smile.

"This morning I noticed that you did some laundry last night." Her expression was somewhere between amused and embarrassed. Like when she tried to explain the bird and bees to me. "There was a pair of my panties and a bra in there. You haven't secretly been using Momma's undies since I stopped your access to porn, have you?" Oddly enough there wasn't any anger in her voice but rather a teasing undertone.

"No, Mom, I did laundry because you vomited all over me and you while I was helping you upstairs. When you tried to wipe it off you smeared it everywhere."

Mom's face went white and then red as she blushed. "So.. so you undressed me?" Her voice was an anxious squeak.

"Well, I couldn't very well dump you in your bed all soiled like that, could I? I mean you even had puke in your hair. So yes, I undressed you and gave you a shower, like you would have done for me."

"Oh, God!" Mom said with a small sob. "I didn't realize I was that drunk." Her eyes shimmered with tears. "I'm sorry you had to go through that. It must have been horrible for you."

"Yeah, it was pretty bad. The vomit was pretty atrocious."

"And you had to see your old mom... naked. That must have been traumatic."

"Not at all. You're my mother and I love you. You needed my help so I helped."

"Thank you, sweetheart." Mom gave me a big smile but I also felt like there was some disappointment at my reply." Okay, it took me a minute. Even though she now knew my dad was gay, she still felt as though it were her fault. As if she wasn't attractive enough to keep him from being that way. She knew it was ridiculous but still, those types of feelings can linger.

"The only hard part was remembering that the beautiful woman in my arms was my mother." My mom blushed at the compliment. "Sorry, Mom I'm an eighteen-year-old guy who had a sexy, wet naked woman in my arms. So to be totally honest, I have to say that wasn't the only hard thing about that shower. "

It took my mother a moment to get my crude pun. She gasped and blushed even redder. "You... you got an... erection.... from ME?"

I shrugged. "It's like I told you, any healthy, hetero man would find you attractive, Mom."

Mom jumped up "Oh, where did the time go? I need to clean up and start for bed. I have to work early tomorrow." She started grabbing the dishes and hurried into the kitchen. A few moments later when Mom came out of the kitchen drying her hands on a towel, she looked over to where I was doing my homework and blurted, "You were just being sweet, weren't you? Trying to cheer your old mom by pretending she's still... attractive."

I may be slightly dense but I'm not entirely dim. "No, Mom. You are a very attractive woman and yes, I did get an erection caused entirely by your beautiful body."

She looked both pleased and still doubtful. "If you say so." She then went back into the kitchen.

An hour or so later I was taking a shower when I heard the bathroom door open. I opened the shower door to see my mom standing there still dressed in her casual clothes of a blouse, skirt, and sneakers. From her stance and breath, I could tell she had followed her glasses of wine with some of the remaining Southern Comfort. She gave me a slow look over and smiled.

"You saw me last night... so turn about and all that. And now you can show me you think I'm sexy. Unless you were lying." She said eyeing my flaccid cock.

"I just took a cold shower, Mom."

"Yeah, right," she chuckled "Okay, then let's give you a little inspiration to see if you weren't just teasing your Momma." She then unbuttoned her blouse slowly exposing her big, beautiful beasts to me. Still encased in a regular and unflattering white bra they jutted from her chest like a pair of snow-capped mountains. Mom's eyes widened and she lost her smile as my cock stiffened and was fully erect by the time she had gotten to the last button. She swallowed hard. "I guess you weren't lying after all."

Now had this been a porno or even one of those erotic stories, my mom would have dropped to her knees and sucked my cock. Instead, she turned bright red and then hurried out of the bathroom. I finished my shower and went to bed, very pleased and slightly confused by what had just happened.