Grandma was Confused Ch. 05

Story Info
And in the end, there is no confusion. Or is there?
10.6k words
4.77
22.3k
61

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 07/02/2023
Created 11/09/2012
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

GRANDMA WAS CONFUSED CH O5

I woke up the next morning when I felt my bed shake. My mother was sitting on the edge of my bed dressed in her old robe and slippers with her hair up in curlers. Her face was devoid of make-up and with her hair rolled up she looked every bit of forty-two. As I awoke she gave me a loving smile and flipped the covers back from me, uncovering my boxers.

"Good morning sweetheart, I hope you don't mind if conduct a little test for me before breakfast. I know last night you were very horny because I'd done everything I could've for the last month to prevent you from getting sexual relief; partially just to be a bitch. And for our dinner last night I did everything I could to look as sexy as possible to tease and titillate you. So it's not that big a surprise that you were aroused. This morning I'm in curlers, just me as natural as I can be. Arguably, I'm at my most unattractive." Mom held up a hand to stop me from protesting."I'm not saying that I'm ugly, just not as entrancing as I can be. This morning I want to see how sexy I am to you or if last night was just due to your young hormones and me at my sexiest.

As my Mom stood up she gave me a motherly smile although she had a mischievous and flirty twinkle in her eyes. "Take off your shorts, honey." I slipped my boxers off and exposed my half-tumescent penis to her.

She chuckled a bit, "I don't know if that's from me or just morning wood but let's see what effect this has." She then untied her robe and let it pool around her feet. She stepped out of her slippers. My mom then stood before me clothed in nothing more than her pink curlers. She was absolutely nude, that is to say without any make-up or any garments to support or minimize her body. I could see every middle-aged sag and wrinkle, her full big tits sagged slightly as stretch marks attested, and her tummy wasn't flat and hard but had a slight roll as did her hips. Without stockings to support and enhance them I saw a small bit of loose skin and cellulite on her thighs. None of this however detracted from her beauty. As I regarded my mother, in all her glory, in all of her absolute matronly beauty my cock swelled to full staff in nothing flat. It felt that I became even more engorged as Mom's light brown nipples hardened and elongated.

My mother's hazel eyes glinted with delight and desire as her tongue unconsciously flicked across her lips. I moved close to the edge of my bed so that my hip was next to it. I leaned back and shifted my legs so that my erection pointed straight at her. As my eyes continually roved over her mature beauty, memory flashes of kissing her, of holding her, of squeezing and sucking on those wonderful globes, and of plunging deep inside her sexy auburn snatch kept playing through my mind. "Well Mom, I think I passed the test with flying colors, hmmm?"

Mom laughed throatily. "Yes honey, A plus, most definitely."

"Remember when you used to give me kisses for my A's, Mommy?"

Mom's eyes flashed with humor and heat, "Mommy would love to give you a kiss, honey."

As Mom moved towards my bed I thought she would climb in it with me and we'd neck and move on to other things. Instead, she dropped to her knees and bent over to kiss my cock head. Then she slipped her lips over my crown and started gently sucking me while teasing my crown ridge with her tongue. It was so hot seeing my darling mother take my cock into her sweet mouth, yet to see her doing so while wearing her curlers was so surreal and yet so profoundly erotic.

Perhaps it was because her hair was so close to her head and so I wasn't distracted by her long auburn hair. Perhaps it was the curlers themselves that drew such attention to how she looked at that moment. Every sight and every sensation seemed magnified and starkly etched.

The cool touch of wet hair and the gentle tickle from the curlers as they caressed my stomach.The slight jiggle of skin on her jowl and cheek as her jaws worked. The winking of her crow's feet as her cheeks expanded and deflated from her sucking. Although they were mostly hidden by the bed flashes of her large and very aroused breasts bobbed in and out of sight as her head moved up and down.

The trickles of saliva slipped over her lips and down my pulsing shaft. Her lips looked a bit thinner, pale and pink without lipstick yet lovingly puffed and sealed around my throbbing cock. Mom's lips nuzzled my cock softly yet firmly enough to send jolts of pleasure through me at every pull of her head.

Yet what affected me most was her eyes. It wasn't that they were burning with hot taboo lust or anything like that. No, they were simply my mom's eyes filled with all the normal maternal emotions, a mother's love, a mother's pleasure, a mother's pride. It was as though her eyes enfolded me in a warm, wonderful hug from my Mommy while at the same time, pure paradise radiated from my cock as a sexy, mature woman in all her natural beauty took delight in blowing me.

The sight and sensation of my curler-wearing mother sucking my cock was at that time the most intensely sensual thing I had ever experienced in my life. It was overwhelming. Far too soon I clutched her wet hair and the hard plastic cylinders covering her head with both my hands and groaned, "Mooooommm!" as I became lost in a timeless instance of pure bliss.

I was only distantly aware of Mom's gasping with a small choke as my jism flooded into her mouth. Her tongue and cheeks contracted around my cock as she swallowed the sudden influx. Even as she sucked the last drop from me, she had a mildly annoyed but forgiving expression. Mom's lips slowly slid up and off of my deflating cock. Her lips quirked as she gave my crown one last tickling lick.

She took a drink from my water bottle and swished her mouth and then shook her head at me while smiling. "You know baby, it's good manners to let someone know when you're about to pop."

I was still feeling a bit giddy from the immensity of my climax. "I'm sorry but it happened too fast. It was just... too sexy."

Mom pleased look was also a bit befuddled. "An old lady in curlers is sexy to you? Wow, that's something."

"That wasn't what I meant, yes. The curlers added to it but it wasn't about you being a mature lady in curlers. It was about you being in curlers. Not so much the curlers but you. The real you."

Her head cocked and she gave me a confused smile. "I'm not sure how to explain it. It was you, my mom, as my mom and you as a beautiful sexy woman in all her natural wonder loving me that sent me over the moon."

Before I knew it my Mom was laying on top of me kissing me passionately. After the kiss, she joked, "Well I guess I won't have to spend a lot of money on lingerie to keep my son happy, just put up my hair."

I was happy that Mom intended to keep on being intimate with me. "I was a bit surprised you sucked me this morning. From the way you talked last night, I didn't think you liked doing it."

"Oh I like it, honey it's just that doing it for your father became such a chore. I'd suck on him until my jaw hurt just so he could finally give me two minutes of... almost pleasure." She said with a sour face. As she gazed into my face she ran her nails through my hair. Pursing her lips, slightly she said, "Baby, remember what you said last night about wanting to kiss me.... down there?" I nodded. "Would you mind doing that for me?

My nod was so enthusiastic that Mom giggled and rolled over me, scooting back until she was resting up against the wall at the head of my bed. I have a twin bed with no headboard. She drew her legs up so that her knees were up against her breasts and spread wide, giving me full access to her scrumptious box.

Instead of diving right in, however, I knelt between Mom's spread legs and leaned down to kiss her on her forehead. "I love you, Mom." She gave me a pleased but slightly confused smile. Then I kissed her lips softly. Although she was slightly tensed up by my unexpected change of course, she almost immediately relaxed and responded to my kiss. Her hands surrounded my head and kissed me back. As we kissed I cupped her breasts and softly stroked her hard nipples with my fingers. Mom's breath quickened against my mouth as she became more aroused.

As I started kissing her neck, Mom said "Baby, if that's something you really don't want to do, you don't."

My Mom was so unused to foreplay that she thought I was just stalling to avoid the "unpleasant" task of eating her pussy. "I want to Mom, believe me, I do but I also want to just savor and appreciate all of your sexy beauty. I love touching you and love how you sigh and shiver as I kiss you."

Mom's eyes went dewy, glimmering with love, happiness, and appreciation. "Go ahead, sweetie, kiss Momma anywhere you want."

As kissed down my mom's shoulder and down along her upper chest she leaned back and closed her eyes, smiling as she enjoyed being loved. Her hands roamed my head and back. Her long nails tickled my scalp and back sending tiny pulses through my skin. I found the sound of her sighs of pleasure and the sensation of her fingers brushing through my hair exciting as hell. My cock started to wake up. And when Mom's breath shuddered her breasts rose like small hills near my chin, as she quavered "Oh Jakey, I love this. You're loving Momma so good, baby. I didn't realize how much I missed just being touched. It's making me sooooo hot, honey!"

By the time I had reached the round full globes of my mother's breasts, her nipples were puffed up to their full stiffness and made my mouth water like sweet little candies. I licked and kissed the tops of her breasts as moved towards her areolas. Her breasts rose and fell slightly faster as I kissed them Mom's breath quickened with her arousal deepening. I licked around the light brown half dollars enjoying the slightly soft, slightly bubbly texture against my tongue. My Mom hissed and clutched my head a bit. The pressure of her fingers increased as I sucked her nipple. Her back arched slightly pushing the fullness of her breast more deeply into my mouth and her legs moved restlessly underneath me.

When I looked up Mom's soft hazel eyes were glowing her face composed in contentment. Her voice shook a little as she whispered, "My sweet baby boy, my wonderful, wonderful beautiful man." My cock throbbed when I realized I'd just given my Mom a breast orgasm. Although I had the impulse to stop my slow travel down my mother's body to jump right into the feast of her freshly dewed bush I kept to my task. I believed that this would bring her the most pleasure in the long run. Also, I had to admit I wanted to play with her big tits just a bit longer.

After nuzzling both of her breasts for a few more minutes, I kissed my way downwards. Mom continued to watch me with an affectionate smile on her lips. Ever so often her eyes would close and her breath would quicken, letting me know she was enjoying being kissed and caressed. As kissed through her bush, her musky hair tickled my nose. I sniffed deeply and gave Mom a big kiss just above the start of her pussy lips. Mom let out a soft squealing, "Oh, baby.."

A glistening pink pearl, her clit was fully engorged by the time I had reached her pussy proper. As tempting as the lustrous button was I licked all around it for several moments. As my tongue slithered and flickered along the folds of Mom's slick labia I savored the sweet-sour taste of Mom's juices and inwardly smiled as her pubic hair tickled the surface of my tongue. Mom gasped loudly and my head was enfolded by her legs, her thighs pressing tightly against my cheeks and ears.

At the edge of my vision, her long nails dug so hard into my sheets and mattress I expected to hear ripping sounds at any second. Despite being muffled by fleshy earmuffs my mother's loud moans and whimpers inspired me to tease her even more. I stiffened my tongue and drove it as deep as I could into her wet pussy. It was both odd and quite thrilling the way her slick walls gripped my stabbing tongue.

Mom bucked against me, pressing my nose deep into her musky bush and driving my tongue further inside her. She squirmed and rocked her hips as I wiggled my tongue around her snug hot pocket. After a moment of this, a muffled scream accompanied Mom's thighs' threat to crush my head as they clamped down around me. Her hips bounced on my bed, her cunt lips mashed against my face as her pussy quivered around my tongue. A small gush of sweet nectar filled my mouth.

Before Mom's climax had finished I quickly moved from tongue fucking her to suck on her clit. Ten spikes were driven into my scalp at once as Mom grabbed my head. Her body vibrated as it also went rigid and her piercing shriek nearly shattered my eardrums. Mom had lifted herself off of the bed as she drove her pussy hard against my face. Her head pressed hard against the wall at the head of my bed while her face was scrunched up in an expression of pleasure so intense it almost seemed as though she were in agony. After a few intense seconds, her face relaxed as did her body and she collapsed onto the bed. Her eyes were closed and for a second I had the pleasing but also frightening thought that I had made her pass out.

Mom's eyes slowly opened and her lips curled into a big smile. "Girls at work used to giggle about the intensity of some of their orgasms but I always thought they were full of shit. Now I know they weren't and I have my wonderful, baby boy to thank."

She held her arms out and I knew she wanted to hold me. My mom folded me into her bosom like she had hundreds of times. As usual, my mother's hug was warm, loving, and comforting. This time however I could not help but find it incredibly sexy as well. Her full, heavy breasts flattened against my chest covering most of it with her soft flesh as hard nipples gently poked my skin.

Mom's normal gentle smile of affection and adoring eyes were now accompanied by a sex-flushed rosiness on her face and upper chest. Several of Mom's curlers had become dislodged as her head writhed against my wall while I sucked her pussy. A few had just moved slightly, the hair holding them no longer tightly wrapped. Four or five curlers dangled about her head like elongated pendulums swinging from auburn straps. Oddly enough, I found this incredibly sexy, enough so that it sent a throb of desire through my hard cock.

A second after she wrapped her arms around me, Mom's eyes widened and she gave me a pleased and crooked grin. As I moved up to hold my mother my swollen cock grazed through her silken bush. When we embraced my pulsing shaft lay hot against her wet lips and lower groin. Mom sucked In her lips and closed her eyes as she softly rubbed her pussy against my cock and balls. Her eyes were sparkling with delight as she opened them she leaned forward and hugged me even tighter as she kissed me on the forehead. As she hugged me she deliberately pressed her breasts and her pussy even harder against me.

"You're so hard, baby." Her hand brushed my hair affectionately. Not only do you want Mommy, you need Mommy. Don't you, baby?"

As I nodded Mom shifted slightly in my arms. Her eyes were a bit shiny and I realized that she was tearing up a bit. These were happy tears, tears of love, a mixture of a mother's love and a woman's love. "Make love to me, Jake. Make love to Mommy." Her lips puckered for a kiss as her legs opened wide and she angled her hips upwards until my cock lay against her seeping slit. I kissed my mother and after a couple of misses, my hard cock slid into her welcoming womanhood. Having been loosened a bit from our sexual bout from the night before, Mom's pussy was no longer exceedingly tight but rather gripped my cock with a perfect snugness. In a very real sense, I was getting a warm and loving mother's hug from above and below my waist.

We kissed and we moved together making love in a slow, rhythm, My mother's legs wrapped around my butt, locking me in place and also controlling our pace of motion.

Mom was fairly quiet except for soft moans or coos of pleasure. Mainly this was because her lips were almost in constant motion. They were either fastened against mine in searing passionate kisses, soft lingering kisses, or covering my face and forehead with sweet, motherly kisses. I let all the sounds and sensations of making love to my mother wash over me. The swelling roll of her large, plush breasts cushioned against my chest, the meaty squelch of her vagina and my penis thumping together the shaky, soft squeaking quivering that my bed made with every thrusting motion, my mom's hands alternately caressing and gripping my back, her long nails either tickling or slightly pricking me. My mother's eyes just gazing at me with a deep and unabashed maternal affection at the same her pussy fervently stroked my cock in a firm but loving grip.

Although I kept to the slow steady progress that Mom desired, I varied my strokes from time to time with deeper plunges or upward bucks. During one of the latter, Mom's hands dug harder into my back, her feet tightened about my backside, and her voluminous breasts billowed against my chest, lifting me slightly as she surged against me with a moaning whine, Her cheek pressed against my her breath was hot against my ear. "Oh yesss, baby make love to Mommy.. fuck mommy, baby!"

A few months ago just the sheer passion that Mom's voice exuded would have made me spurt uncontrollably. Plus when Mom heaved up against me my hand slipped from her back and cupped her head. The tingling tickles of her curler-wrapped hair sent a large perverse thrill through me and made my cock vibrate with a need to cum. Due to my grandmother's lessons, I was able to maintain my strokes and not climax. Although I doubted that Mom would appreciate hearing that her prolonged pleasure was due to Gran.

Mom kissed me hard as her orgasm subsided.

Mom could see my incipient crest and her eyes sparkled as she gave me a loving smile that was somehow both matronly and yet also quite wanton. Her crow's feet crinkled as her full lips puckered when she breathed, "Fill me baby, cum deep in mommy's cunt. Give me all of your hot young seed!" She worked her hips overtime to increase to slick strokes of her pussy along my cock. She hugged me tightly, her big breasts' spread across my chest like warm pillows. Her long nails tickled my lower back and bum.

Her breasts rose and fell against me faster as she panted both from exertion and arousal. I realized that she was tired, and suddenly I saw this fatigue on her face. I was once again snapped back to the reality that I was making love to my middle-aged mother, not as the sexy milf in make-up and sexy lingerie she had been the night before but as simply as my mom, the mature housewife, literally with curlers in her hair. And I found her even sexier. I cupped Mom's head and one of the loosened curlers fell free and rolled down the pillow to rest against my knee. At that second the world flashed and I spasmed slightly as cock spewed inside my mother's womb.

Mom peered deep into my eyes and stroked my hair as her cunt lovingly milked my spurting prick. In soothing comforting tones, she said "That's right, darling. Let it all go all inside Mommy."

In a little while I pulled out of Mom but we continued to cuddle with each other propped up against the wall next to my bed. After a few moments, my mom chuckled and said "That would make an oddly beautiful and erotic family photo. No one who saw it would doubt what we'd just been doing."

My dresser was a big full sized dresser with a huge mirror that took up a large part of my room. It had been a piece of legacy furniture from my Dad's uncle. Dad had the idea of selling it one day but had never gotten around to it, so I got stuck with it. It was directly across from my bed and I'd learned to ignore the huge mirror, however, Mom's comment made me look.