Grandma was Confused Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You alright, Mom?"

"Yes, baby it just feels a bit strange. I feel so stuffed and yet no pain. I can feel every inch of your cock, and I love it!" She moaned in delight and continued to let out little coos as my cock slowly filled her ass. My progression inside her was slow but every millimeter sent shivers of pleasure through my cock. When I couldn't go any further I leaned back and gently squeezed her cheeks as I soaked up the sexy sight of my cock embedded inside my mother's ass. I leaned over and placed my weight against Mom's back and grasped her heavy breasts in my hands. I kissed her shoulder and then rested my chin on it so that we were cheek to cheek. The hard grips of her rollers pressed against my skin and sent a thrill through me, not merely from the tactile sensation of tickling while I was so sensually charged but also because it once again brought home just who I was inside.

I was overcome with emotion and hugged her tightly. In doing so I gripped Mom's big tits hard, squashing them in my hands. Her thick nipples felt hard as rocks in my palm. My chest and stomach flattened against her back and my hips pressed hard against her backside, driving my cock as deep as it would go inside her ass. Mom gave a little moan and a sigh.

I guess I held her a beat too long that she wondered what was going on. "Everything alright, baby?"

"I'm just enjoying holding you, feeling so close, and so connected to you. I love you so much, Mom!"

Mom kissed my arm. "Ah, that's so sweet, Jacob. Do you think you can move a bit while you hug me, though? Momma is dying to be fucked right now."

I got the message and started slowly pumping my cock up and down inside her tunnel. Mom hissed in delight. I continued to hold her tightly as I fucked her ass and the combination of the tight hug and her tight ass was making my pleasure soar. Mom started up this sort of keening moan that rose and fell with my strokes.

It was so surreal knowing that it was my mother writhing and moaning beneath me, my mother's tight ass sliding along my cock in a constrictive grip that send constant waves of ecstasy through me. As tightly as I held her I felt every shiver that went through her.

Without realizing what I was doing I slowly increased the speed and intensity of my cock thrusts. Fortunately, I had climaxed earlier in the day because the increased speed also sent me closer to the edge of cumming. Mom enjoyed the faster rhythm and deeper thrusts. I could tell by her increased shivers and moans of "Oh God! Oh God! Oh God! Oh, God!"

Mom arched her back suddenly, slamming her meaty butt against my belly. Her big full tits were squashed almost flat in my hands, her fullness flowing between my fingers. As she flung her head back in an inarticulate scream her curlers scraped against my face teasingly, almost painfully. My thighs were doused with hot liquid as Mom shook against me.

After a moment Mom sagged down against the bed, taking me with her. I nearly fell atop her my cock still embedded in her ass. She panted as if she had just run a marathon. When she had recovered enough to talk, she spoke to me "Holy shit, Jacob! It's a good thing you never did that with Gladys, you would have killed that old bitch! You just about made your old Mom faint from pure pleasure!" Mom was glowing with satisfaction and satiation, her eyes were bleary with fatigue and a bit dilated yet they radiated love and happiness.

Her head rested on a pile of pillows; her face was very flushed and showed every bit of maturity. She was a woman in her forties in Curlers who had just been royally ass fucked. My cock throbbed with a perverse thrill.

"I can't believe you're still hard after cumming that hard!" she said with breathless wonder. As she scoped the sight of my cock still inside her ass.

"I haven't cum yet, Mom."

"What!" But.... you mean that was... all me!" she was astonished, delighted, and a bit embarrassed that she had squirted again. Her eyes twinkled a bit as she said, "Give me a few seconds and we can go again!" I knew she was looking forward to more anal sex. I realized what I wanted at that moment. While I wanted to continue the great sex and the intense connection was sharing with my mother, I also wanted to make it even more intimate.

"Do you think we could change positions, Mom?

Mom looked a bit crestfallen. "So you didn't like the anal?"

"No, it is wonderful. I feel very close to you this way and I want to continue but... and this may sound weird but I want to see my mother's beautiful face when I cum. So do you think we can move so that you are facing me?"

Mom reached up and stroked my face, a bit teary-eyed as she beamed and said, "How could I say no to such a sweet request from my beautiful boy? And that sounds wonderful. It just never occurred to me that you could do anal that way."

As it turned out my cock was too tightly embedded in her ass and Mom wasn't limber enough to just twirl around so I had to pull out. I sat down and leaned against the pile of pillows against the headboard as Mom straddled my thighs. I couldn't believe how hard my cock throbbed from the perverse thrill of watching my mother squatting down, lowering herself towards my jutting prick. Yes of course I watched the beautiful sight of her hairy pussy moving down to my cock, and the mouth-watering melons as they loomed ever closer to my face. Yet what gave me the biggest thrill was my mom's face. Maternal and loving and yet also sultry with desire.

Mom's eyes never left mine as she sank towards me. All of her love and desire were focused on me. Her brows raised as her rosebud came to rest on my glans. She steadied herself with one hand splayed across my chest as she took hold of my cock. I shivered a bit as my mom's strong, soft hand wrapped around my shaft. Great warmth and constriction encompassed my cock and the hand on my chest clutched, her nails making slight furrows in my skin. I could tell Mom strove against the desire to close her eyes and let the sensations of my cock filling her ass once again just wash over her. Her eyes remained open and fixed on mine.

While gravity and her weight did most of the work because of how tight she was despite the lube Mom had to wiggle and push a bit to force her ass down around my cock. The motion and friction were heavenly for both of us.

"Baby, I love how big you feel inside me! Momma is so full of your love right now it just makes my heart pound."

Once her cheeks were resting on my balls Mom leaned forward and rested her full breasts upon my chest. She then started to churn and swivel her hips riding my cock. She moaned because in addition to the pleasurable friction of my cock slithering up and down her anal channel, her pussy lips and clit were grinding against my groin.

"It's so wonderful, isn't honey? Your Momma is loving you sooo much. I love seeing my baby boy feel so good."

It felt great, slightly better in this position I thought. Although much of my pleasure might have been because my Mom was doing most of the work. While I did thrust up and down a bit at first Mom stopped me and said, "Let me take care of you, honey" by which I knew she wanted full control. Mom held my gaze and she pressed against me rocking slowly. Although my attention was focused on her lovely and loving face, I could not help but also watch her big tits rolling slightly up and down against my chest with the motion of her rocking.

Despite the slowness of her motion, I found being so intimately connected to her while gazing directly into her face to be profoundly arousing. I wasn't the only one who was affected by this either. Mom started moaning as she rode me. She rested her forehead on mine and continued to slowly fuck me. I grabbed her around the waist and hugged her tightly.

In between her moans, she kept whispering "Oh God, oh God! So good sooo goood! Yesss, baby! I love you, sweetie, I love you. Fuck mommy, fuck mommy..."

Mom's gasped litany was both heartwarming and exceedingly erotic. The expressions of love threaded with the sounds of lusty delight affected me deeply. The fusion of sexual and maternal love sent me to heights of pleasure and exhilaration that I'd not felt before. I held tightly to her, not wanting to end the pleasure coursing through me or end this strong connection of love that I felt with my mother.

With a serene motherly smile, she said, "This is for you, baby. Don't worry about making me cum again, just let me take care of you. Just let it go, sweetie, fill Momma."

My world became centered on the wonderful sensation of my mother's ass milking my cock, the warm, fullness of her breasts pressing against my chest, and her loving eyes filling my vision. In my mother's loving embrace, I felt a rising elation as my sexual thrill slowly rose towards a crescendo.

Somehow sensing that my peak was near, my mother held my chin in her hands, her long nails tickling my cheeks. Her hazel eyes burned into mine and her lips brushed mine as she whispered, "Look at meee! Look at meeeeeee! Don't close your eyes, baby, look at Mommy! Let Mommy see how much you love her. Yes, Jacob honey, cuuuuum for Moooommyyyyyy!"

I fell into my mothers' eyes and was encompassed by a flash of ecstasy that filled me with an all-surrounding warmth yet also jolted me with almost electrical pulses of pure pleasure. This was the most powerful orgasm I had ever had to this point in my young life. It seemed as though I gushed gallons as I shot several spurts inside my mother's ass. Although it seemed to last hours, I knew it was only a few seconds.

I came down from my sexual high with my mother kissing me softly. She kissed me until I went limp inside her. Afterward, she lay next to me on the bed, reclining on her stomach. I couldn't help but look to see a copious amount of pearly fluid oozing from her bright red rosebud and trickling down through her splayed lips. Mom lifted her head and merely gave me a tired smile when I lifted my phone to see if I'd captured images of her in that position. Thinking I'd just snapped a picture she closed her eyes and said, "Send that to me as well." She held her hand out to me and, "Then cuddle with me while I take a nap. You're wearing me out like when I used to play with you at the playground."

"I like the sliding I did with you today a lot better than the sliding I did back then."

Mom frowned, then chuckled and gave me a playful slap. "Such a naughty boy." She then grinned, "You're a very naughty boy, you filled every one of your mommy's holes with your spunk today! After our nap maybe we'll see just how recuperative you are."

Epilogue

The funeral was a bit odd. Jarod showed up in his dress uniform. As usual, he held himself aloof from everyone else in the family. He kept shooting hard looks at Mom and quite hateful ones at Dad. He ignored me, as he had most of his life. I could tell by his body language that once the coffin was in the ground, Jarod would once again be gone.

Mom was still a bit in shock. Although she had a recent history of strife with the deceased, she had also years of courteous interaction.

I nearly didn't recognize my Grandma. Her hair wasn't in the bouffant hairstyle she'd worn for years, instead her long silver locks framed her composed, almost serene face. It was as though she had known this was coming and had made her peace with it. Her eyes were closed but as if sensing I was near opened them and gave me a small sad smile.

Losing her only child must have been hard but then, of course, they had a contentious relationship. She stood next to a man about her age, so late sixties or early seventies. This I guessed was the man she had moved in with after leaving our house.

The only person who openly sobbed was Fred. He was a thin, wispy balding man in his mid-forties. I had only known him in passing from the times he had stopped into our house when picking up my dad for their infrequent bowling and fishing excursions. He had been rather evasive about the circumstances surrounding my father's fatal heart attack. He would only say they had been exercising when it happened. I didn't want to picture what type of exercising they had been doing, to be honest.

My Dad looked quite different, thinner and without his perpetual scowl. In death, he seemed almost happy.

The funeral was a bit surreal. While I loved my Dad, I hadn't liked him too much. Honestly, I hated many of the things about him. While I wasn't glad he was dead I had been relieved when he hadn't been a part of our lives anymore. I guess I felt slightly guilty about that.

Just a week ago the phone on my side of the bed rang. We still had a landline because my Dad wasn't about to use a damned cell phone. Of course, it was on his side of the bed. The side which was now mine. In the two months since my mother and I had become intimate I'd been sleeping with her.

Since it never rang I instinctively grabbed it and started to answer before realizing that might not be a good idea. If someone knew we had a phone in my parent's bedroom one might wonder why I was answering the phone in the middle of the night. Since I had already picked it up I had to nudge Mom awake as I covered the receiver. She took the phone from me and I took the opportunity to visit the john.

When returned Mom was sitting up her face in an expression of shock. Moonlight made the tears glimmering on her cheeks shine like glass.

"Mom?"

She held out her hand and as I took it she clutched my fingers tightly. "Jacob... Your Dad... uh... well, he passed."

Mom was more upset for me than she was for herself. True she had lived with my father for almost thirty years but she had stopped loving him or even liking him very much for years. She had stayed with him for the sake of Jarod and myself. Also, she strongly believed in her marital vows but once he left she felt her marriage was over.

Mom and I hugged one another to comfort ourselves over our loss. Yet even in the shadow of death our passion and desire for each other manifested. Our hugs became kisses which led to a very sweet and enjoyable middle of the night lovemaking session.

All during the funeral my mind kept swirling around the concept of the cycle of life. Birth and Death. The news of my father's death contrasted with the news of what my mother had told me the day before the funeral.

When I returned home from picking up my cap and gown I found my Mom at home. This was odd because she was home several hours earlier than usual. She had been crying and at first, I thought it was because the news about my father was suddenly hitting her. Then I saw what was in her hand.

I'd seen them on TV but never in real life. It was a pregnancy test with a plus sign. Mom's reddened eyes looked at me with a combination of fear and embarrassment.

"Yes, it's true. I went to the doctor's office today to confirm. Since your Dad and I hadn't been intimate I'd forgotten that IUDs don't last forever. I should have had mine replaced a couple of years ago." Her face twisted between regret and happiness."

"Oddly enough even though your father rarely gave me anything I wanted. Now that he's.... gone he's given me the best present of all."

I was confused. "So the baby is Dad's?" I asked with a flash of jealousy and disappointment.

"Officially... yes," Mom answered in a wry tone. "And he won't be around to dispute it." She gave me a sour grin. "It's a bit cold-blooded I guess but it does at least prevent any questions that would have arisen had this happened at a later time."

I understood. Since Dad had just died everyone would think it was his, a posthumous baby rather than an incestuous one.

Everyone that is but... After the funeral, Grandma came over to Mom and me. She introduced Roy her boyfriend, and after a momentary glare, Mom hugged Grandma. After Grandma hugged Mom she gave her a speculative look and a ghost of a smile played on her lips.

"Marjorie, you look so lovely, dear. It's a shame my son never appreciated what he had. Even in that black dress, there's a glow about you." Grandma's eyes twinkled as she glanced at me. "I loved my son but he was no prize. At least he gave you two beautiful children, or is it three? I'm sorry, you know I get confused."