Grandma was Confused Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our reflection, I had my arm around Mom, her head resting on my shoulder. Most of her curlers had remained in place during our sexual but a couple were loose; one even dangled nearly undone and three streamers of her auburn hair hung loose across her shoulder and mine. Her big, naked breasts sagged sideways, her left breast draped slightly across my chest. Mom's butt and thighs rested upon my thighs and my limp cock poked between her legs and cradled against her auburn bush, Mom's labia were dark pink almost reddish. Below my balls and in between my thighs was a wide wet spot on my sheet in which rested a couple of pearly drops. If that wasn't a dead giveaway, both our thighs and genitals glistened from moisture. Like Mom had said there was no doubt that we had just fucked.

A devilish impulse seized me and I leaned over to grab my phone from the nightstand. Mom said, "Jacob what are..." as I quickly snapped a couple of pix from the mirror. Mom's face turned scarlet I thought it was anger at first. She was slightly pissed but mostly embarrassed and she slapped my shoulder hard enough to sting. "I can't believe you took a photo of me like that!" She gave a slight smile accompanied by a scolding look. "You better not show that to anyone else!" She relaxed and snuggled back against me. Seconds later she tittered, "Send a copy of that to my phone."

I opened the picture to do just that and as I looked at it, the sight of my mother and I in the afterglow of sex struck me as very erotic. My cock responded. Mom felt my cock stirring against her and looked down with a wistful smile. She snuggled back against me with a sigh. "Baby, you don't know how gratifying and flattering it is to know you want me even when I look a fright. And as much as I would love to hop on my son's young hard cock again, I need to rest a bit. This is the most sex I've had in over a decade." She looked up at me and giggled "I only stopped by your room to ask you what you wanted for breakfast." She glanced at the clock. I noted with some surprise that we'd been fucking for about three hours. "I guess it will have to brunch now", she gave me a sunny smile as she grabbed her robe.

I threw on a robe and followed Mom downstairs. As we walked down she suggested that perhaps we could go to a place such as Uncle Roy's Pancake House to get brunch. However, I was too hungry to get dressed, call a ride to go there, and then wait to be served. I told her I'd help her cook. While Mom put bacon and biscuits in the oven and then excused herself. I sauteed onions, peppers, and fried potatoes. She returned a few moments later freshly showered with her hair re-rolled in curlers. This proved my theory that women could get dressed and ready a lot faster than they made out. Once she returned Mom made country gravy and then scrambled eggs.

As Mom and I sat down to eat, I noticed that even though Mom had showered she hadn't dressed in anything other than her robe as the bountiful cleavage that nearly spilled out of the loosely tied front of her robe. I kept stealing glances at tantalizing glimpses of her beautiful breasts. Visions of my two sexual encounters with her kept running through my mind, that as a sexy Milf and as the middle-aged housewife. My hardening cock got caught in the fabric of my robe and I had to shift about to get comfortable. My supposition that she was naked beneath her robe was confirmed when her nipples hardened and became visible. Mom looked over at me with a small, mysterious smile.

She pursed her lips and said with a twinkle in her eye, "You just gave me a sexy little tickle, baby."

"Huh?" I wasn't sure if she meant she noticed my arousal and it was making her horny or not."

"I just felt a trickle of your semen from my... vagina," Mom sighed and gave me a smile that was a bit flirty and a bit guilty. "I guess I should let you off the hook and tell you I can't get pregnant." Oddly enough I felt a bit of regret mixed in with my relief.

"Once you were born our sex life dropped down to practically nil." Mom made a sour face." I finally confronted David about it and he claimed that it was because he didn't want another kid. He flat-out refused to get a vasectomy which he equated to a gelding, so I had an IUD inserted. However, our marital relations did not improve. Now I know the real reason for that." Mom related this with a good deal of bitterness.

To lighten the mood a bit I said, "So you were just teasing me about getting pregnant and wanting to have another baby."

Mom propped her chin on her hand and gave me a speculative look before she replied. "Yes, I was teasing you, although it did give me a charge fantasizing that you made me pregnant. Also, I didn't lie about wanting another child and hoping for a girl." Mom continued to gaze at me thoughtfully.

"Women in my family usually don't go through menopause until they are nearly sixty. The IUD is easily removed so I do have about ten to twelve years of fertility left, Just something to think about. It's not something that needs to be decided right away."

I have to admit I was a bit floored that my mother after telling me that I couldn't accidentally make her pregnant was sort of hinting that if I wanted, I could deliberately make her pregnant. My erection which had started to fade was once again full mast.

My mother finally noticed that I was sneaking peeks at the portions of her breasts that were visible and gave me a slight smile as she pushed the opening a tad wider with the tip of her fingernail. She pursed her lips slightly. "I never realized how much you'd outgrown your bed until this morning. Now that I know, I just don't think I'd be okay with the idea of my baby boy trying to sleep in such an uncomfortable bed."

Although I knew where my mom was heading with this topic, to tease her I interjected, "So then I guess it would be okay for me to use the bed in Jacob's room?" This of course was the bed where Grandma and I had sex hundreds of times."

Mom was taken aback by this and gave me a bit of a hard look. "Well since Jacob hasn't even visited since he joined the Army and Gladys has moved out, I'll probably get rid of that bed. No, sweetie, I thought you might move into my bed, you know to help you sleep better."

"But would I sleep better? After all, I'd be sharing that bed with an extremely beautiful and sexy lady. I'd probably toss and turn every night because I'd be so turned on by you."

Mom gave me a pleased smile and waved me off. "You're sweet Jacob but I wouldn't look like I did last night every night. Mostly I'd look like I do now, a frumpy middle-aged housewife in a housecoat and curlers.

"I don't recall that having been an issue this morning when we had a very torrid early morning session of lovemaking?"

Mom blushed slightly and grinned, "I have to admit I was most pleasantly surprised that not only that I could arouse a young man looking the way I did, but even beyond that we made love so sweetly." Her eyes got a bit shiny as she said, "As wonderful as last night was, I enjoyed this morning even more."

"So did I, Mom," I said truthfully and she blushed again. Her nail opened her robe another millimeter. "So you see I would have a hard time being so close to you."

"I guess I'd just have to take care of those urges, hmmm? Just to help you sleep." Mom's eyes twinkled. "Anytime Mommy makes you horny, just let me know and I'll take care of that pesky old hard-on!" she teased.

"Do you mean that, Mom?"

"Of course, baby!"

I stood up from the table to show Mom my tented robe. Mom's eyes widened a bit as she gave a pleased gasp. As she regarded my erection, Mom's left hand slipped inside her robe and clasped her breast while her right hand caressed her roller-laden scalp and then her nails traced across her crow's feet and laugh lines. "You weren't just flirting with me, were you? Saying sweet things to make me feel nice. This morning wasn't just an opportune... screw. You meant it, you do think I'm sexy even looking like this."

I was a bit flabbergasted when Mom started sobbing. At a loss for anything else, I stepped closer and hugged her. As we hugged she clutched me tightly, her robe opened and her full globes spilled out, revealing that despite crying she was also quite stimulated. As I pulled her to me I opened my robe a bit so there was skin to skin contact between my chest and her matronly breasts. This same bosom which had nursed me as a baby, and comforted me as a child was now both a symbol of my boyhood as well a very real part of my manhood. To be certain it felt strange to be comforting my mother while having a raging boner. I want to both hug all her worries away and at the same time slide my cock deep inside her wonderful pussy.

After a moment Mom stopped crying and she grinned at me while wiping off her cheeks. "I guess you think I'm a silly old woman crying over nothing. I'm just so happy right now." She pushed against me as she stood up her hand skimmed over my naked chest as slid open my robe to reveal my ardor. Mom kissed me as she took hold of my hard cock. She softly stroked me as we kissed.

"I think we can let the dishes set for a bit while Mommy takes care of her special boy." She grabbed my hand and swung it back and forth like she did when we used to walk to the playground, only this time she was taking me to her bed to play. As we walked up the stairs Mom kept looking behind her and grinning. Once inside her room she shrugged off her robe and pulled me in for a passionate kiss as she fondled my cock some more. As Mom teased my tongue with hers my shaft slipped across her smooth palm, and her long nails tickled my shaft and balls with light scratches and stabs.

Mom continued to kiss me and took her hand away from my cock to untie my robe and push it down. Then she wrapped her arms around my neck and leaned against me so that the full weight of her full breasts pressed against my chest while her steamy bush and lips caressed my jutting prick, When that lingering kiss ended Mom slipped out of my arms and crawled onto her bed. As she knelt she grabbed the headboard and looked back at me. "Mommy's ready for you now, baby!"

This was the first time I'd closely looked at the rear side of my naked mother. Well, paid that much attention to it. Of course, I'd seen it but had been busy at the time to get a good look at it. My mother is a sexy, voluptuous woman but she does have a few extra pounds. From this viewpoint, it was noticeable that most of her extra weight had gone into her hips and rear. While her shoulders and upper back were still rather taut her belly pooched a bit more from this position, there were definite love handles, and although nicely shaped and round her butt was a bit chunky and meaty rather than firm.

Mom saw me staring at her butt and sighed, "Does this position make my ass look too big. Is it... ugly to you?"

I grabbed each cheek and squeezed. "I won't lie to you Mom, it's definitely not a cheerleader's butt but I think it's sexy as hell!" I kissed both of her butt cheeks to prove my point. Then I moved closer and rubbed my hard cock against her butt crack as I bent over her. I kissed Mom's back and I took hold of the hanging gardens of her breasts. Mom hissed as my fingers kneaded her tits and turgid nipples. I moved closer and kissed Mom's neck, cheek, and ear as my cock probed her hot moist opening. The hard tickling sensation of her rollers sliding against my ear and cheek added to the sensation as I slipped inside Mom's pulsing hole. It felt great! She felt even tighter than the first time!

That is until I heard Mom "Wait, wait, wait Jacob! You went in the wrong hole!"

I muttered, "Sorry, Mom" as I pulled back out. I leaned back and this time made certain I slid inside her pussy.

Mom sighed in delight as I bottomed out inside her. "That's much better, honey" She wriggled against me pushing her back against my chest and pushing her meaty butt against my stomach. "Oh, God that's good! Oh Jacob, honey, fuck me goood, sweetie. Mommy needs this too!"

Once I'd gotten in the right hole I started slow fucking Mom like we had earlier that morning, however, I now got the sense she wanted it a bit more intense. I increased my strokes so that my cock sank further into her sweet tight cunt and made a point to thump my balls against her cheeks with every hard stroke. Mom quivered and moaned as we fucked. Her hands gripped the headboard with almost white-knuckle intensity.

We hadn't been going for very long when Mom let out a loud wail and pushed hard against me, almost like she was trying to power-lift me with her back. At the same time, her hands shot behind her and grabbed my thighs hard, her nails spiking into my skin. Her forehead ground against the headboards and her hips thrashed and bucked. I couldn't believe that she had such a big orgasm so soon after we started having sex.

When her spasm passed Mom had a pleased and serene expression. She panted, her breasts rose, and fell in my grip like fleshy pistons. She craned around to give me a sideways kiss as she continued to rock her hips, savoring the afterglow of her climax and yet still fucking me with avid enthusiasm.

"I know this is going to sound like a broken record but knowing you truly desire my old mommy body is such a turn-on for me." She kissed my shoulder. "I'm glad you have a lot of stamina, honey, because Mommy's pussy needs to recover from years of neglect." She was quiet for a few moments. She chuckled, "For a second there you were where no man has gone before." She added thoughtfully, "Although it wasn't as bad as thought it would be."

She cupped my butt and humped her pussy harder on my cock. "Your father was always after me to do anal. But I never let him. I wasn't going to go through all that pain if he was going to be as lousy at that as he was at every other sexual thing." She laughed a bit bitterly, "Although I guess we know he wanted anal so badly!"

"Mom, can we not talk about you and Dad's sex life while we're having sex? I mean I'm sure you don't want to hear about me and Grandma."

Mom glared at me for a second for daring to mention Grandma and then her expression softened. "Okay, sweetheart point taken. Although now I'm thinking about it, so I have to ask." Mom giggled as she said, "So did Gladys like it up the old pooper?"

Her question caught me off guard. "Uhhh, I don't know. Probably not. We never did that."

Mom stared at me with a small smile. "Reeeeally? Hmmmmm." She cocked her head at me still smiling. "Is that something you might like to try?" Mom's hands squeezed my butt as she pushed harder against me and arched her back a bit so that my hands squished her tits a little harder. Meanwhile, her pussy continued to slide over and around my cock with a sweet, pleasurable grip. I didn't know if she was teasing me or not and I didn't know what to say.

A slight frown greeted my silence. "Some of the girls at work talked about how great that can be when it's done right." I've met some of the "girls" from Mom's work; they are mostly ladies about her age although some are in their twenties. I wondered if they really sat around discussing their sex lives but didn't challenge her assertion.

She gave me a sultry smile, "I always wanted to try it. But didn't want to do it with your... someone who would go at me like a bull in a china shop. I know I can trust my baby boy to be sweet, gentle, and patient. So if you're up for it, while you're still up... she grinned, 'we can do it."

I wondered in the back of my mind how much of my mother's sudden decision to do anal was because she wanted to do it or if it was more about outdoing Grandma. Still, the prospect left me a bit stunned.

My continued silence however made my Mom crestfallen. "My ass is too fat and ugly, isn't it?" The years of neglect from my Dad had deeply instilled the idea that she wasn't attractive and it was going to take Mom a while to get over that trauma. I knew it was my mission to make her feel loved and wanted.

I rubbed my cheek against Mom and gave her a few hard thrusts that made her moan deeply. "You have a beautiful ass, Mom! I love feeling your big soft cheeks against me as I fuck your hot pussy!" I paused pumping her and pulled her tighter against me, crushing her breasts in my hands as I hugged her. "I love you, Mommy," I whispered in her ear. I kissed her neck and began humping her hard once again.

"Jacoooob!" my mother squealed. She clutched me hard again, kissing me a hard sideways kiss. A second later eyes bore into mine with smoky desire. "Okay, baby there's some petroleum jelly in my nightstand drawer. Let's do this while I'm still in the mood so I don't chicken out."

I opened my Mom's drawer with some trepidation about what I might find inside. There were several lotions, a paperback, an old, opened pack of cigarettes, and a small jar of petroleum jelly. Although I'd never had anal sex I did have an inkling of what to do. More so than my mother as it turned out.

She giggled slightly when I applied the oily gel to her rosebud. "That's cold and tickles!" I coated my finger and slowly inserted it into the very warm and tight interior of my mom's ass. She turned around puzzled and seemed a bit surprised I was using my finger.

"I thought that felt quite a bit smaller?" She said as she raised her eyebrows questionably.

"I don't suppose that except perhaps for Doctor's examinations you've ever had anything up your bum, have you?"

Mom blushed and with a small, embarrassed smile shook her head.

"Well, we have to get you a bit stretched out."

Mom's eyes glinted with suspicion. "I thought you said you never did this"

"I haven't but I've seen how-to videos just in case."

Mom frowned a bit. I wasn't sure if this was disapproval at my watching porn or suspicion that I was lying. After a second, however, her eyes closed and she let out a pleased little gasp. "Hmmmph, that feels a lot better than I would have thought."

I added another finger and slowly and gently pumped in and out of my mom's ass, twirling a bit to widen her channel. She half closed her eyes and enjoyed the sensation. "That feels surprisingly nice. I think I'm ready for you, honey."

"Okay, Mom just stay relaxed," I added a bit more jelly to her bum and rosebud while giving my cock a thin coating. Unbeknownst to her I also aimed my phone towards the bed and turned the camera on. In case this was the only time I ever got to be in my mother's ass I wanted to have a memento.

Mom pressed her forehead against the top of the headboard and I could see her tensing up now that the reality of actually getting ass fucked was looming. For my part as I lined my cock up with my mom's sphincter I took in the sight of the mature beauty before me. Mom's meaty, slightly sagging ass, her thick chunky thighs, and hips, the pooch of her belly, the full, heavy breasts which swung low below her chest. The nervous tension in her neck combined with the tightness that her curlers instilled in her face and made the sag of her chin and cheeks more obvious as as well as making her age lines manifest. Her hands clutched the headboard in a death grip, her sexy long nails digging slightly into the wood contrasted nicely with her hands' slight crepe and prominent knuckles and veins.

My cock throbbed almost to the point of aching from desire. Not only did I think my mom's broad, round ass was sexy as fuck but knowing that this was my mother's ass that I was about to penetrate added a whole other dimension to the eroticism. I admit a bit of it was driven by a thrill of dominance; that I would be in control of my mother and she was willingly submitting herself to me. Yet most of the titillation came from knowing that this submission came from deep love and trust.

I gently rubbed and massaged Mom's cheeks a bit before gripping them and prying them apart to open her up. Then I slid my cock forward and slowly inserted my throbbing member into her asshole. My first reaction was how hot it felt and how much tighter and more restrictive than her puss. I was glad I had lubed her and myself because even with all the lube that first entrance was very snug. A pleased throb shot through me as Mom squealed. At that instant, my cock didn't care if she felt pain or pleasure but I did.