All Comments on 'Grandma was Confused'

by royhoffman

Sort by:
  • 61 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

great job, can't wait for more.

ahotbodahotbodover 11 years ago

Excellent and steaming

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great job

Absolutely a great story. Keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
mom, next

mom needs some hot loving too!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I hope Mom 'catches' them.

And joins in.

ipmwebipmwebover 11 years ago
next chapter

You have really set this up for mom to join in - I am curious to see how that happens. Great writing - keep it up and thank you for sharing with us.

welderwonderwelderwonderover 11 years ago
Different incest story

Where have you been? Your first story Mrs. Claus was a teaser and now you have proven you can write awesome sexy stories. You have to continue submitting these stories more often. Bravo!!

Will look forward to your next submission

LAROCLAROCover 11 years ago
ONE HELL OF A STORY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PLEASE , TELL ALL YOUR READERS , YOU HAVE PART TWO IN THE WORKS. LIKE OTHERS HAVE SAID LET MOM FIND OUT AND GET PULLED IN ,BETWEEN GRAM AND MOM HIS DICK WILL NEVER GO DOWN. NICE READ. A NEW FAN LAROC OF AGES

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fucking Fantistic

Great story and so different from all the other one reads here. I look forward to more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Lots of fun

:-)

Yeah, Mom needs to share in the fun.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
A great storyline

I'd like to see more of what is going to happen in this horny family.

Perhaps it's time for mom to bump her head and get some of Jacob's cock for herself.

Thanks for the read.

pairosepairoseover 11 years ago
Tantalizingly poised for a sequel

Superbly well written. I am getting goosebumps thinking what can unfold. Please do continue the story

Bilko98Bilko98over 11 years ago
Great

Reminded me of me to an extent. Mom should def get involved. Mine did.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Yowsa!

You need to be typing away this weekend! Most definitely! Great job. Good solid writing! Time for Mom, for sure.

StangStar06StangStar06over 11 years ago
I loved it

Great story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Great

Very amusing. Keep it up.

BillyFBillyFover 11 years ago
Sweet grandmother....

Dammed I wish my grandmother had been even a little like that but the only one I knew was a crazy bitch...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wunderbar

Wunderbar

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

What a great story. Mom knows more than she's letting on, and envy is a terrible thing.

musicman88musicman88about 11 years ago

Superb story. Had me hard the whole time. Fantasy was so believable and suculant!

Keep up the good writing. Can't wait to see if Mom finds a way to get into the picture to get her pussy pounded.

dragon2010dragon2010about 11 years ago

Hope to see similar stories

blaster666blaster666about 11 years ago
fantastic

That was great, and funny too!! I loved it.

JhMcKnJhMcKnalmost 11 years ago
Grandma

They will carry on their little tryst and he will soon be watching her piss all the time. Granny may stop wearing panties when everyone else is at work so she doesn't have to bother pulling them up or down after peeing. She will want to play with his cock when he needs to piss and will soon want him pissing on her silver haired snatch.

The loving will continue and Granny will dress more sexually wearing stockings and garter belts all the time.

It is a great story and I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Mom wants some too!!

Great story , But Mom's going to want some action too and soon I think!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
I wish

I wish that I can have a relationship with my mom who resembles his grandma in shape a little bit.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 11 years ago
I wish my grandmother was confused!

Great story! I'd love to have a confused grandmother too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Thanks for the chance to be here !!!

Sounds like my next door neighbor when I was growing up.. She wasn't confused but was "fluffy'" and loved to fuck...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Additional chapterS ?

The grandmother is achieving happness and fufillment , I think that the mother aided in her mother's happiness . The mother needs happiness and fulfillment also . The son is capable of keeping the women of the family happy . The father would free from the wrath of his wife to enjoy beer and sports to his hearts content . If the son had children would add more spice . Awaiting additional chapters .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I smell...

Bullshit!!!

Ian SinclairIan Sinclairover 10 years ago
Brilliantly sexy granny, I love her...

What an absolutely wonderful story! The whole premise of a mature lady (I'm sick of incestuous 36 year old mums who screw their 18 year old son!). This granny had a great developing character, was extremely erotic, and ultimately the whole plot was very sexy. I don't often 'favourite' a story, but this one is being saved :)

ValerieK51ValerieK51over 10 years ago
Really loved your story

Don't know what I liked best - the hysterically funny first half or the super sexy second half.

Regardless, you have talent with words and a terrific sense of humour.

Agree with others that I'd like there to be a follow up, though I'm kind of rooting for Dad to join in. Maybe that's because I'm a mature woman myself who has known the exquisite pleasure of one cock pounding my buttery arse while another ravages my salivating cunt.

That said, Mom would be alright too! Good work babe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
hot - hot - hot!

This is the best incest. My first lover was MY Grandma. I spent a week with her and she noticed that I stained the sheets at night and was using up the kleenex and TP during the day. She told me that this was going to get expensive and I should be taught how to get real relief, how to make love, and how to treat a woman. So, one night she told me at bedtime that I would start shareing her bed. She took my virginity that night, or rather I happily gave it to her, and we had a long wonderful affair. She told me later that she had also 'taught' my father and my uncle before me and she knew that my mother and aunt were happy because she gave her sons 'refresher courses' every once in awhile. Just to keep them 'on their toes' as she said. She told me she also didn't want me losing my virginity to a girl in the back seat of a car who knew nothing about sex also. Grandma could do something with her cunt muscles that I found out that no high school girl knew how to do. We did oral and anal also. When she taught me to eat pussy she said that I could have all the women I could handle once it was known I was an accomplished pussy eater. She acted a little absent minded and forgetful about doctors' appointments and bill paying, but come bedtime her mind was as sharp as a razor. We had several great years before she died.

QueijadaQueijadaabout 9 years ago
5/5

here's hoping to get a new story before 2017(since you took 5 years to write this one after your last submission)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
ummmmmmmmmmm really

what a crock of shit,you ppl really need a life

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
granny

It all started when I woke up on the kitchen floor with my grandma. I had my underwear shorts on and my left leg was out of my shorts and my grandmas bloomers were down around her knees. My hard teen-age cock was resting on her right thigh inches away from her snatch. she had woke me up by her moving and pulling up her bloomers.

shoeslayershoeslayerover 8 years ago
Damn good story!

Well, Roy. This story is worth 5 * * * * *

great in many ways.Those who scoff

have no real idea about the joys of the

older lady but I bet they still have a

hankering for her, and at the same time

trying to let society think they are so

proper and would not be into the incest

thing.

Hell I thought she was confused too but

she so had her wits that she ended up

getting what she wanted.

Thanks very much for a GREAT story!

94undertaker2694undertaker26about 7 years ago
I (partly) saw that coming

I'm sorry to admit this but I kinda predicted that ending.

Had no idea she was faking it the whole time though. I thought she actually mixed them up but would secretly 'get better'

FredFromFranceFredFromFranceabout 7 years ago
A little help from Mom ?

I can't bring myself to think that his mother isn't aware of the predicament her son is in and, if the father can't see it, then he is really dumb... and to think seniors don't have any sort of sex lives : here, I think you pushed the joke a little to far for a "sucker of a character", but it was so fun on the over hand !

Now, if one day (full of hopes on my part) you write a sequel, please don't forget a little reward for mommy, she deserves it plenty !

Soooo... if you'll excuse my way of speaking...

P.S. : Oh... 5 stars, of course !

crawler101crawler101almost 7 years ago
smart grandma is smart grandma

liked the story 4*.

the dad is a bit to douchy thoug

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
great story

I think you need to add Jacob's mom. She needs attention too

happyjack921happyjack921over 6 years ago
Need More

Another chapter is needed. Mom's discovery and involvement.

September4decemberSeptember4decemberover 5 years ago
This is what a granny story should look like!

I loved this drawn out granny story. There is nothing like a wrinkled woman to turn me on. I am not a big breast lover but did enjoy grandma's big nipples.

I agree that you built into the story, the opportunity for a mom fuck, too.

Please make her breasts saggy and give her a little bit of belly...

Great story!

OmniferisOmniferisover 5 years ago
More Please

We need more. From reading it looked like the mom was thinking about her son. But it never came to anything. Please write a follow up chapter or chapters. He should get with his mother and maybe an aunt or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Great!

Fantastic

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Grandma

Great story nothing hotter than older women.They know what they want and how to get it.Need more stories like this

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Mom

When does he get to fuck Mom?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
Sequel?

In the sequel the account gives up the money. Grandma and Jacob get a little to bold celebrating in the shower doing it doggy style. She falls and breaks a hip. The father can't deny what is happening anymore and tries to get the son arrested for abuse. The grandmother amazingly gives a very coherent interview. Backed up by the mother who has known all along what is really going on. The father and mother get a divorce. The mother gives him all of their retirement money to make him go away because everyone is tired of putting up with him. Then grandma tricks the mother into helping Jacob with his 'problem' while she is injured. She then gets both of them to help her with some special 'physical therapy' before they enjoy her retirement years.

Technopirate068Technopirate068about 4 years ago
Crazy Like a Fox

Old Grandma found a way to get her ashes hauled. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Mother

I agree with the previous comment. The mother will want some action. The snide quips about her husband seems to indicate not happy sexually.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

poor mommy she need a bit of crazy too

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, she was quite the cougar! Great story

oxygen5011oxygen5011about 1 year ago

So good! I haven't seen an amazing story like this one, thanks a lot

stockingnutstockingnut10 months ago

Wow! Love the stockings!

OneLongSchlongOneLongSchlong10 months ago

Damn hot! Lucky grandma & grandson. Hot & nasty & oh so full-filling.

bare5747bare574710 months ago

never try to outsmart a horny old woman. They have tricks we've never heard of yet. Way to go granny. Love it.

blackknight314blackknight31410 months ago

Good job, thanks for sharing your work!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Who don’t want a grandma like her? Education of this young man can start, grandma will be very pleased to do that.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Amazingly hot

Southernstee1031Southernstee10318 months ago

Granny is hot and she knows how to make her pussy suck dick too. LOL

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous