All Comments on 'Grandma Yvonne'

by miss_D_mena

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
CoralseaCoralseaabout 3 years ago

A very well written story, superb character build up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Well written. Somewhat predictable ending but I enjoyed reading this story.

jimmyj57jimmyj57about 3 years ago

Thank you this story is very well written and a good example of a true love story .

Omart57Omart57about 3 years ago

Great love story, Miss D!

philteephilteeabout 3 years ago
Very Good

It’s very difficult to make a decision when you feel it’s One against Many. When we feel that we have some positive feedback it is truly a relief. You did well with this story and made it realistic in the end. My only complaint is the time reference in the beginning. I got confused as to when Stuart first felt the urges. Here on Literotica it’s usually not to refer to these before the individuals are eighteen. Then you have to jam it all into a very story time frame. How long was the lead up? A month, a couple of years, or longer?

oldsage_1oldsage_1about 3 years ago

Wow! Bittersweet very well written and presented. Wonder what her life was like in America with her sister and possibly some special "Yank". But then that's a different fantasy!

Thank you for the fantasy and sharing your talent with us.

Cheers

SAGE

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Continuing the high standards I have come to expect from this writer. 5 stars

Aej_1Aej_1about 3 years ago

So wrong yet so right , attraction knows no limits, well written

geojac2191geojac2191about 3 years ago

Thought the story was very good reminded me of my gran. Loved her very much x

juanviejojuanviejoabout 3 years ago

REALLY FINE TALE...CINCO ESTRELLAS!

Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftabout 3 years ago

What A truly sad ending.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Such a beautiful story, beautifully written and so accurate as real life is. Life rarely goes the way we'd like and we always have to compromise.

KinkCuriousInNJUSKinkCuriousInNJUSover 2 years ago

I loved this story. So many stories like this end up devolving into the entire family screwing each other and it makes it much more unrealistic (even though some of the writing can be hot). This has a touch of realism about it, and you 'felt' for Stuart and Yvonne as the story went on. This was good writing, a good story, and even though the ending was not so good (and I mean it was sad, not poorly written), the reader could feel themselves grieving at the end and almost feel that same hole in their heart that Stuart must have felt once she passed. Kudos to the writer for this.

BassNutt51BassNutt51over 2 years ago

I almost cried, this was amazing, so hot and romantic with deep emotions. We all have tight relationships with people that when they are separated, even though not sexual, can affect you the same way. Very good, thanks for writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Touching. A lovely story

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Heartfelt story. Realistically sad ending, but predictable none the less. Lovely, well written tale of generational love. 5⭐

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Good Catholics?? Is there such a thing? Catholics are no better than any other people. Often worse!

(I'm just a poor sinner, making my way in the world.) Swearing, cussing and degrading people, but turn up to church every Sunday??

dirtysondirtyson8 months ago

She should have given him to his mother! as she has also been neglected .

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous