Grandma Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'I don't want you to worry about what happened. It was just one of those things and I will never say anything to anyone about it.' Yvonne continued.

His face was hot, 'So, she had realised,' he thought. 'She had felt his erection pushing against her bottom.'

'You know it is wrong and that it breaks every one of God's laws,' she said softly. 'Please, look at me, Stuart.' He raised his head, trying to look her in the face, but his eyes refused to make contact with hers, instead, focusing on her lips. They were plump and succulent, still with faint traces of her lipstick and he so much wanted to kiss them. The soft fragrance of her perfume assaulted his nostril as she leant forward and rested her forehead against his, those lips now less than an inch from his own.

There was a conversation taking place between them, but neither of them could hear what the other person said, their own voices loud inside their heads.

'I want to kiss you, Yvonne.'

'Another inch my darling boy, that's all it would take.'

'I want to touch you, to undress you. I want to make love to you so that you feel whole again.'

'I know it would be wrong, but if you just kissed me, I would know precisely what you desired, that I was the one you desired.'

The conversation continued, neither one of them able to read the signs and take that first step that could perhaps lead to a fulfilment of their imaginings. And then the moment was gone as her head moved and she kissed his cheek, giving his hand a final squeeze before saying goodnight.

Slowly, Stuart resumed his visits to his grandmother and their natural friendship seemed re-kindled, unfortunately, his fantasies had not disappeared, more or less he had suppressed them although as a new summer approached and they took to her garden once more on his regular visits, it felt easier. No mention was ever made of that momentary lapse and at long last, he began looking forward to his summer break at her home. He was still with his girlfriend, a friendship that had lasted longer than he had first thought it may do, perhaps a time would come, he was thinking, when he would ask the question and take their relationship to the next level.

Of course, he was having sex with her when he got the chance, but his parents were not the type to willingly allow it to happen under their roof and with their knowledge. His mother wanted the same for him as all mothers wanted, a good job, a loving wife and plenty of grandchildren. In a way, both he and his mother were very much alike, she was a child of the sixties and seventies while he was a child of the seventies and eighties. And whilst they wouldn't admit to it, they very much viewed the world in a similar vein, even to the extent of liking some of each other's musical tastes. She wasn't puritanical or anything like that, his childhood was no different from that of many of his friends. It was just that she saw morals and rules as a way of living a just and righteous life.

This summer promised to be a good one, it had started early and by the time he went to stay with his grandmother, there were already whispers of a drought. Laying out in the garden sunbathing, he raised himself on his elbows and picked up the bottle of cold beer, holding it to his forehead as he enjoyed the icy feel. His gran as usual was tending her plants, knelt on a mat with her bottom stuck up into the air, it swayed back and forth as she dug up weeds with her trowel and fork.

'Holy Shit!' Stuart closed his eyes tight, willing the image to fade. He had just imagined himself, knelt behind her as he lifted her dress and pulled her panties down to her knee's. She had turned her head, peering over her shoulder as she smiled sweetly at him, nodding her permission as he opened her legs slightly, found her vagina and rammed his cock into it.

It was like a shock running through his body, the bulge in his shorts obvious at this distance if she turned her head and glanced in his direction. Turning on his side away from his grandmother, he tried willing it to become flaccid once more. He lifted the beer bottle and emptied its contents before heading for the kitchen to replenish it. She didn't necessarily condone him drinking during the day but accepted that today's youth saw things differently than her generation had done.

With his bulge now gone, he settled down on his towel once more, necking half of the new bottle of beer and feeling that slight throbbing in his temples that told him he was drinking too much too quickly. He was just about to lie back and close his eyes when her voice called.

'Stuart! Stuart darling. Can you help me, please? My knees have gone to sleep, and I can't get up.'

He stood and went over to her, taking her outstretched hand and arm. Positioning himself, he helped his grandmother to her feet, hoping his body would behave itself now that they were in such close proximity to each other. Everything went perfectly as she came upright, but as she moved one foot, she must have caught her kneeling mat because the next second she was in his arms, her face literally centimetres from his own. As usual, it was her lips that his eyes suddenly focused on, they moved and quivered slightly, as though she was about to say something which was interrupted as his face covered that short distance and he gave her the simplest and lightest of kisses before his head jerked back and his face went red.

The garden was quiet, his ears picking up the sounds of insects, birds chirping as they flew overhead. Neither of them moved, it was as if they had been frozen in time as the world carried on around them until suddenly Yvonne's face blocked out the sunlight as her lips were pressed against his once more.

The kiss was soft and gentle, at first exploratory as they broke apart and then came together once more, he felt her tongue slide across his bottom lip and then across his top before it exploded into his mouth as she gripped him tightly, pressing her body against his, their mouths sliding back and forth against each other. His cock was hard and erect, and he was having contrasting feelings, embarrassment that his grandmother would be able to feel it pressing against her belly, but also elation that she knew what it was and was pushing her groin tightly against his own.

He hadn't been sure if he should do anything else, his arms still around her waist. But they had a mind of their own as they slid downwards, his hands cupping her magnificent buttocks and squeezing her cheeks as he pulled her firmly against the constant throbbing in his shorts.

Yvonne had given up praying for forgiveness, she was thanking her lord now for allowing this to happen. She could feel the throbbing of her grandsons cock as it pulsed against her, how many years had she waited to feel this once more, fearing that she may die without ever feeling it again. She crushed her breasts against his chest, her nipples were demanding to be touched and she knew that her fanny was opening like a flower as dampness appeared in her panties.

As they broke apart, they both found themselves panting and not solely because of the heat of the day as she pointed to the patio area and asked him to escort her there. Going indoors to get her a cooling drink, Stuart reappeared with a cold glass of water and another beer for himself. Despite having already consumed two, that single moment had left him with a thirst that he needed to slake. There was a continual silence for a short while as they both contemplated the boundary that they had just crossed.

'So, Stuart. I'm not going to ask about the why's or the when's or anything else. All I will ask is, are you sure that this is what you want to happen? Is this something that you want us to do? I'm not going to use the word, but you know exactly what I mean.'

He felt it only right that he be truthful with her as he tried to explain what was in his head. 'I know about my grandfather. I know how you have been feeling.

'I see you as two different women, one is my grandmother, whom I love and respect and would do anything for. The other is as a woman Yvonne, a strikingly attractive woman, who has a body that entices and tantalises me. Would I do those things with my grandmother?' Stuart shook his head.

'But would I do those things with you, Yvonne?' Yes, most certainly. I have dreamt of doing those things for quite a while.'

There was quietness again as she sat ruminating on the words that he had spoken. He had no wish to interrupt her thoughts, nothing more he could say would help her come to a decision.

'I need to think about this Stuart, I'm not going to say yes, but, by the same token, I not saying no to you. This is not a decision to be taken lightly, it goes against everything we have both been taught and it is also against the law. Either, or most probably both of us could be prosecuted if it ever came out that we consensually or not, started this type of relationship.'

She must wait and she must pray she was thinking, despite what her body was urging her to do, it was not something she was prepared to rush into. Yvonne believed in her faith, it had always been with her, steering her journey through life. It felt strange now that the person causing the conflict with her beliefs was herself. Even though the yearnings of herself and her grandson were out in the open, it was not making her decision any easier. On the one hand, she was, she decided, ready to take the risk, but now doubts plagued her mind. It was not a doubt about her faith or about the decision she was about to make but doubts about herself.

She was so much older than he was, how could he have those types of feelings for an old woman. She was afraid that if she went through with this, he would see her naked and that he would turn away in disgust. No longer was she the young woman she had been, her body had changed over the years and not necessarily for the better. Would she disrobe only to find that his image of her did not meet his expectations and that he would not be able to perform with her? Having been rejected by her husband it was easy to imagine being rejected by her grandson once he viewed her properly.

She was not the only one wrestling with her thoughts, Stuart was facing a similar dilemma. He had thought that with the truth out in the open, everything would fall into place and flow smoothly. From initially feeling excited, he was now feeling anxious, he was young and whilst he was having sex with his girlfriend, he was still inexperienced. Yvonne wasn't some young girl that he could charm with words, she would, he presumed, expect more than a fumble and a rushed fucking. She was mature and experienced with men, could he even begin to satisfy her, or would she quickly realise that he was still a child.

Just like his friends, he had perused magazines of that type, looking at the pictures and reading the stories. Stories of men who performed four, five times a night, seemingly lasting for hours on end, could he ever compete with people like them, was that what his grandmother was expecting? Slowly his excitement turned to self-doubt and fear as he realised that it had been so much easier to imagine those things happening rather than actually now waiting for it to begin.

Over the next couple of nights, neither he nor his grandmother got much sleep, they were loath to close their eyes and let their imaginations take over their minds, both of them afraid that they could not live up to the other person's expectations.

It was the third day of his stay, the weather outdoors still exceptional when they finally came together. His grandfather was at work and both he and Yvonne had risen early, now sitting on the patio as they drank their morning coffees.

'Are you sure that you still want to go ahead with this?' Yvonne asked. 'If you have any doubts at all, now is the time to voice them. Once it has happened, there is no going back. You do realise that?'

Of course, he had doubts, he was petrified, but to change his mind now, no matter what the outcome would mean that he could never face his grandmother again. He wanted to stand and run, the nervous energy in his body making his knee's shake slightly.

'I just hope I can satisfy you and give you what you want,' he said. There, it was done, he had committed himself now to at least going through with the initial act.

She nodded her head sagely as she stood and held out her hand, taking his lightly as she led him indoors and towards her bedroom. The sun streamed in through the open curtains, filling the room with light. Yvonne would have liked it to be dark both outside and inside the room, that way she could have put off the inevitable when Stuart finally got his first view of her body.

Turning her back to him, she asked him to unzip her dress before shrugging it from her shoulders and letting it fall to the floor as she stepped out of it. It felt as though she was naked already, very few men had ever seen her in this state of undress. She turned to face him; her modesty still covered by the white underslip she wore. Stuart pulled his t-shirt over his head, Yvonne's hand coming upwards as she touched his naked chest for the first time. She marvelled at the softness of his skin, his muscles flexing and moving slowly beneath its surface.

He could see she was nervous, perhaps more so than he was presently feeling. In an effort to dispel her fears, he unbuttoned his pants and allowed them to fall to the floor before kicking them away. As he moved closer to her, he eased the straps of her slip from her shoulders and allowed it to slide down her body. Yvonne felt her face get hot, sure that she was blushing as she watched him look up and down her body. She had picked out her nicest underwear, but there was no way that it would look as sexy as the lingerie that the young girls now wore.

As she cast her eyes downwards, she had to smile, despite what she thought of herself, it seemed that she was still women enough to arouse her grandson, the bulge in the front of his briefs telling her that he liked what he saw. She turned her back to him again.

'Will you unhook me?' She asked him.

He could feel his fingers trembling as he tried to undo the three hooks and eyes. Men on tv made it look so easy, able to do it with one hand behind the woman's back. Here he was with both hands and he was still struggling to get her bra unfastened. Much to his relief, the last one finally gave way as his grandmother turned back to face him, still clasping her bra tightly to her bosom.

'You remove it, Stuart,' she said, allowing him to slip the straps from her shoulders and arms, all the while keeping the bra covering her breast.

At last, he steeled himself as he took hold of her garment and pulled it from her chest, allowing her tits to fall free as he dropped the bra at his feet. Her breasts were magnificent, large perfectly formed orbs with a darker areola in their centre topped with even darker erect nipples. He wanted to grab them and squeeze, to feel their weight resting in his palms. Instead, he pulled her towards him, feeling her naked flesh press against his own as he kissed her.

Despite the worries and misgivings both of them had experienced, once they started to arouse each other all their anxieties disappeared. Yvonne's hand slid downwards, rubbing at the bulge in his shorts and now wanting to gaze at his erection. She felt Stuart's hands move upwards from her waist, she knew where they were heading, her chest had always attracted the attention of other men. She shivered as he caressed the outside edges of her breasts, wanting him to touch them fully. When his hand went downwards between their bodies, she emitted her first gasps of pleasure, his fingers tracing patterns across her round slightly protruding belly. And then his hand flattened as it slid farther, over her pubic area before curving as it slipped between her legs.

Yvonne felt Stuart's hand massaging her cunt, her legs turning to jelly and shaking as sensations flowed upwards to the pit of her stomach, juices leaking from her slit and making her panties damper still. She could deny herself no longer as she pushed the front of his briefs down, grasping his erection as it sprang free and sliding his skin up and down as she slowly tossed him off.

The feel of his grandmother's vagina through her large white cotton panties was exhilarating, he could immediately tell that her pussy lips were far larger than his girlfriends. It seemed he was doing everything right so far, the same things his girlfriend seemed to enjoy because his grandmother was moaning incessantly. Their mouths would come together for a moment and break apart as they gulped in air, their arousals escalating swiftly.

Whilst Stuart had imagined this happening, he had not anticipated his grandmother's reaction as he pulled the gusset of her panties to one side and stroked her quim with one of his large fingers.

'Slide it in me. I want to feel your fingers in my cunt.' Her first utterance had taken him by surprise, never imagining his grandmother would use language like that.

As he slid a finger between her lips into her now wet passage, she tilted her head back, guttural cries echoing around the room.

'Oh shit! Yes, a little harder there. Oh, my fucking God. That feels like I have a small cock inside me already,' she cried, as he began frigging her.

Neither of them had anticipated the intensity of their lust as she pulled him towards her bed, and both rid themselves of their final bits of clothing. Lying back, Yvonne raised and opened her legs wide, pulling her grandson between them and fumbling for his cock as she used it to drag him closer, feeling his bulbous head now pressing against her cunt.

'Fuck me! Please, Stuart, I want you to fuck me.'

His hips pressed forward as he felt his shaft slide inside his grandmother's cunt, her juices making the process swift and easy. She gasped loudly again as his groin came to rest against her own and she felt his cock filling her passage. He looked down at her from his position, fascinated by the size of her breasts, nature and gravity pulling them apart and spreading them across her chest. Although her waist was still slim, there was no denying that she had a tummy which he found highly arousing and then her hips flared, wide and full. Well-trimmed blond hair covered her mound and then lower still, he could see part of his cock buried deep in her fanny.

Stuarts movements at first were imperceptible, the throbbing in his groin at such a level that if he were not careful, he would explode inside her far too early. Showering kisses over her face, mouth and breasts allowed him time for his arousal to diminish. Bending forwards, he took her nipples, one at a time, into his mouth as his tongue swirled around and across them, bringing them erect once more as he sucked on both teats'.

As he began to fuck her slowly, Yvonne lifted her legs, wrapping them around his buttocks and dragging him deeper into her quim with each thrust. She had lost any sense of decorum now, her mind focused solely on his cock as it fucked her. Despite her age and upbringing, she enjoyed sex, never afraid to abandon herself to it. Presently the sensations coursing through her body had caused her to lose all her lady-like inhibitions as she spoke to him coarsely, demanding that he fuck her faster and harder.

His shaft slammed into her as his point of no return drew ever nearer, watching as her tits and belly bounced and wobbled only increased the sensations overpowering his brain. It was now or never he thought to himself, his hips becoming a blur as he pounded his grandmothers cunt, her hips rising to meet him each time he rammed his cock into her fanny. Verbal diarrhoea spilt from her lips, enough to make even a sailor blush as she started to climax, juices flooding from her wet and sloppy slit as her orgasm flung her back against the mattress, her body going taut as she screamed her release and his shaft ejaculated spurts of semen deep inside her pussy.