Grandma Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Flopping down beside her, they both stared at the ceiling, their chests rising and falling rapidly as they got their breaths back. In many ways they were both alike, Stuart wondering if he had done enough to satisfy his grandmother and Yvonne wondering if now that it was over, he had been disappointed in her and that she had not lived up to his expectations. Eventually, he turned on his side, gazing at her nakedness as she lay next to him. He found her breasts astonishing, so much arousing flesh that he wanted to bury his face in them. He rested his hand on her stomach, the fact that she had more meat there than his girlfriend did not concern him at all. There was something distinctly arousing and sexy about it as he allowed his hand to slide downwards, his fingers idly playing in the slightly darker blond hair that covered her mound.

Surprisingly, the sight of her was beginning to arouse him again already as he allowed one finger to tease her as he softly rubbed either side of her clitoris, watching as her ample bosom began to rise and fall rapidly once more. Yvonne closed her eyes, luxuriating in the knowledge that he found her sexually attractive, his fingers showing her that, as they brought her body to life once more and she felt the first stirring of his cock against her thigh.

With her fanny demanding attention again, she straddled her grandson's hips, his new erection pressing against her moist vagina. She smiled to herself, in one respect he was no different to other men as his eyes constantly gazed at her huge bosom, his hands jerking upwards to support them as she teased him and leant forward, allowing them to swing over his face. She felt her increasing arousal down below as he brought his head up from the pillow and his mouth latched on to her left teat, his tongue making the nipples hard, especially as he nipped it between his teeth.

Raising her bottom, she fumbled for his cock, bringing it upright and then lowering herself onto it, unable to suppress the groan she emitted as she felt it fill her quim once more.

As his grandmother rocked back and forth, Stuart looked at her from his prone position, her udders swinging like pendulums as she excited both herself and him. The skin of her stomach and belly creased as she leant forwards, excess flesh spilling out the sides and expanding her waist and hips. Stuart noticed and approved of everything he saw, despite her age and the fact she was his grandmother, Yvonne was the sexiest woman he had ever met.

Her cries grew louder as her rocking grew faster until he eventually caught her hips and buttocks, holding her aloft as he raised his knees and began ramming his cock up her love tunnel. Her blond hair cascaded over her face as he fucked her vigorously, slapping and squelching noises audible as his groin and her buttocks smashed together. As he watched, her eyes went vacant, her mouth hanging open as she neared her climax, and then she was calling his name, sitting upright as she played with her tits, her head thrown back as she howled, the sound increasing exponentially as he ejaculated, his semen filling her pussy.

He was knackered, but given the chance, he would happily have spent the day in bed with her, making love to her again and again once he had recovered and his stamina returned. Yvonne in other circumstances would have liked to have done the same. He had satisfied her completely, but she knew they had been fortunate, despite her husband being at work, that was not to say that a friend or neighbour would not call round. Despite his disappointment, she suggested that it was for the best today that they got up, washed and dressed again. The last thing she wanted was to be caught before their relationship had properly found its feet.

During what was left of his stay, they both put their free time to good use, making love several times once her husband had left for work. And then his break was over, and it was time to return home, such was his present infatuation with her, he was going to miss their daily encounters.

Thankfully, they plotted and schemed, managing to achieve at least one or two encounters every couple of weeks. With each session, he began to realise that his grandmother, in reality, was two different people. She was everyone's idea of what a grandmother should be, loving caring and with an ability to spoil her grandchildren. Yvonne on the other hand was a sexual delinquent. She loved sex, perhaps even the thought of sex. He had presumed that she would revert to being his grandmother when they were in company or his grandfather was present. But she was flirtatious and definitely a prick tease.

He had been visiting with his girlfriend, all of them sat in her lounge because the weather outside wasn't the best. From his vantage point on the couch, he glanced across at her as her eyes held his gaze, her fingers casually inching her dress a little higher as she uncrossed her legs. For the briefest of moments, he got a full view of her naked fanny before she covered herself and smiled slyly at him, knowing full well that his cock was already starting to jerk into life.

It was with her, that he got his first proper blowjob. His grandfather had been around all day and had just nipped to the shops to pick up a couple of bits. He was randy but his grandmother knew they did not have enough time for full-blown sex. He heard her call his name from the lounge and went indoors to join her. She pushed him onto the couch, immediately kneeling in front of him as she unfastened the first few buttons of her top and with a bit of a struggle, extracted both of her tits. Unbuttoning his jeans, she slid the zip down and then pulled both them and his briefs down to his ankles as she stroked his cock to full erection. Taking a breast in each hand, she wrapped them around his shaft as she began to wank him off until suddenly, she lowered her head, and he felt his knob enveloped by her lips and the warmth of her mouth.

It hadn't taken him long at all before his hips were rising from the couch as she alternated between titty-fucking him and face fucking him. There was no way he could last, his excitement already at fever pitch. He tried to warn her, but she just raised her eyes and gave him a mischievous look before taking him back into her mouth once more as her hand wanked him furiously. As he cried with loss of control, he watched her cheeks suddenly puff outwards as he filled her mouth with his cream, her hand continuing to pump up and down his shaft until she had emptied his balls. She grinned at him, partially opening her mouth so that he could see his semen and allowing some to dribble out onto her tits before swallowing what was in her mouth and rubbing the rest into her breasts.

'Better now?' she asked, as he nodded his head, totally lost for words.

He wondered at one stage if his girlfriend suspected that there was another woman in his life, his thoughts nowadays centred more around Yvonne than his other half. Things hadn't been going well, his infatuation with his grandmother and especially the adventurous sex she was prepared to try, distracting him from his other relationships. Despite the triumph, they both felt, little did they know that there were dark clouds on the horizon that were going to put an instant dampener on their sexual activity.

Stuart did not have a clue how it started, but from nowhere, a disagreement erupted between his family and his grandfather. He had heard it was about money, but exactly what the details were, he never did find out the truth. As a consequence, there were long periods when he saw nothing of his grandmother, while he wasn't necessarily banned from visiting, he got the impression that it would be frowned upon if he did go to her home.

He felt deprived, nearly a year had passed, and he had seen nothing of her. Sometimes, laid in his bed each night, he wondered if his grandfather or his parents had suspicions about what he and his grandmother had been doing and that was really what the disagreement was about.

Slowly at first, he did start to see her again, but it was always at his parent's house and never at hers which unfortunately gave neither of them a chance to resume their relationship. Yvonne had managed to get him alone one day for a few minutes, making it plain, as she told him she was missing him every bit as much as he missed her. Time seemed to pass slowly, and he was now working, overjoyed when he found out she was visiting this coming weekend.

She had taken him to one side and in a whispered conversation asked him if he could get a day off work. Easter was still a couple of weeks away, so he saw no difficulty, wondering why she asked.

'About eleven o'clock, next Thursday. I'll meet you at Rotary Park and I'll pack us a little bit of a picnic.' The idea had excited him, if nothing else, he would get to spend the day alone with her.

He found it hard, waiting for the day to come around but eventually it arrived. He went out that morning as though he was going to work, a change of clothing packed in his bag. While it was not yet as hot as summer, the day was still warmish with not a cloud in the sky. It meant a couple of bus journeys, one into Worthing and then another to the park, but he was there with plenty of time to spare as he went for a walk. At just before eleven, he saw her strolling up the road from the bus stop, going to meet her and relieving her of her shopping bag.

With it being a school day and with most people at work, the park was empty as she pointed towards clumps of trees and bushes across the far side. Looking around her, Yvonne chose what she considered a quiet spot and extracted a large picnic blanket from her shopping bag. Laying it out, she put the bag to one side and removed her short jacket. Her dress was sleeveless and summery with buttons down its front. Glancing about her to make sure they were alone, she unfastened the bottom three so that the slight breeze opened it, displaying her legs and thighs.

From where Stuart was sat, he couldn't quite see those last few inches of her inner thighs, wondering if she was wearing panties or not. His imagination said 'Not,' which immediately started a reaction below his waist. Her eyes gleamed as she looked at him, his grandmother knowing exactly what she was doing as she teased him incessantly. The dress, like all her others, showed a vast amount of cleavage every time she leant forward, and Stuart was in two minds. With her large bosom, surely, she had to be wearing a bra and yet the large protrusions at the centre of each breast pushing the flimsy material outwards had to be her hardened nipples.

With another glance, she moved closer to him, their lips coming together as they kissed, Yvonne he had found, had a way of kissing that quickly ignited his desire and as they broke apart, she had a mischievous glint in her eyes. She glanced around again before turning back to him.

'Would you like to unfasten the other buttons?' she asked, giggling like some young schoolgirl who had a secret only she knew.

One by one Stuart slowly undid them until he was able to open the front of her dress, his mouth dropping open in amazement. The white bra she wore, supported her breast but covered nothing of her nipples while her panties, if you could call them that, just about managed to cover her slit.

'I hope you approve?' She said with a slight laugh as her hand gravitated to his groin, rubbing at his erection which was plainly visible in his pants. With another cursory glance, she undid his button and slid his zip down, pushing his briefs out of the way as she extracted his cock. Squeezing it gently, she worked his skin up and down as his arousal increased, to a point where he was ready to throw her down and fuck her. She continued to tease him, displaying her body to him but making it plain that he was not yet permitted to mount her.

'Fucking hell!' He thought to himself if his grandmother continued like this, he was going to burst and cover her hand with his spunk. With an effort to delay his eruption, he jerked away and took the opportunity to ease her down onto the blanket. Now it was his turn for a cursory glance as he opened her legs and slid between them. He picked up the scent of talcum powder and her musk, his face only inches from her fanny as he stroked her slit through what there was of the now damp flimsy material that covered it.

Yvonne emitted her first groans as his fingers caressed her vagina, she could feel his breath on her thighs and fanny and then she felt the material slide to one side as his tongue licked the length of her pussy, her hips leaving the ground as she tried to push it against his mouth. Now it was his turn to tease her, his tongue flicking out with the lightest of touches as he kept her waiting.

Finally, she felt his fingers open her up, exposing her pink moist interior to the slight breeze, and then his tongue was in her cunt. It was a good job the park was empty, the way that she bellowed, his mouth now clamped firmly against her genitals as his tongue went to work on her. Yvonne's hips moved every which way, especially as he exposed her clitoris and sucked on her tiny bud. She would have liked to wait a little longer, but his administrations had already brought her to a point where her climax was imminent. When he inserted a finger into her cunt and continued to suck on her clitoris, she abandoned all hope and allowed her orgasm to consume her, juices shooting from her quim as she soaked her grandson's face and her panties.

Neither of them even bothered to check anymore as Stuart ripped the panties from her and pushed his pants and briefs to his ankles. Yvonne opened her legs wide, pulling him between them as she gave a sharp intake of breath, his cock now filling her cunt. This was not going to be slow and seductive, both of them highly aroused. Stuart fucked her furiously, his shaft pounding her cunt as she coarsely urged him onwards. Sensing that she was near, he put in a final effort and was rewarded as she cried out, bucking beneath him, 'Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me.'

His head went back, and he felt her juices saturating his shaft and balls as she orgasmed once more, his cock twitching constantly inside her cunt as he filled her with his hot cum.

She gave him a handful of tissues to wipe himself as they cleaned up the best they could, her sodden panties, she folded and popped into his bag, 'Something to remember me by until the next time. I expect you to use them,' she said with a devilish laugh, Stuart knowing exactly what she meant.

They ate the sandwiches she had brought, and he joined her in a cup of coffee. By now, there were other people in the park and as much as he would have like to have shagged her again, no opportunity presented itself and it was not worth taking the risk of someone seeing them.

Although it was not ideal, they managed to find similar occasions from time to time, coming together to fuck and then going their separate ways. The family disagreement did not look like it was going to be resolved anytime soon and so he had to content himself with those rare occasions that he got to fuck his grandmother.

His relationship with his girlfriend was deteriorating and he could sense that it was in its final throes. If he could have seen his grandmother permanently, it would not have bothered him in the slightest, girlfriend or not, Stuart would have been content to have Yvonne as his sexual partner for as long as she wanted.

He seemed to go through a period of desperation, no girlfriend and no grandmother to satisfy his needs which caused occasional mood-swings. An occasional one-night stand here and there left him unfulfilled, and he would take to his bed each night, dreaming of himself and Yvonne in some kind of semi-permanent relationship. Life at the moment seemed to be a drudge, especially in the colder winter months when there was no chance of them being able to get together. He had perhaps reached a stage where he wondered if it would ever happen again, if the last time, they had made love was actually their final liaison.

And then news arrived one day that his grandfather had passed away. Suddenly they were re-united again, able once more to visit her but the sad occasion of her bereavement was not the ideal time to re-kindle their activities.

When he saw his grandmother on the day of the funeral, she took his breathe away, the black dress she wore, whist for once not displaying any cleavage, fit her snuggly, her figure looking like an hourglass and her black stocking clad legs attracting his attention. Throughout the service, he could not take his eyes off her, but today was not the right time he thought, thrusting his imaginings to the back of his mind.

It was a long service and then there was the reception afterwards and to Stuart it seemed like the day went on and on until finally, people began to disperse. He was stood with his parents when his grandmother came over.

'Would you mind if Stuart stayed over with me tonight? Just so that I have company?'

Of course, his parents weren't going to refuse her, staying for a coffee before taking their leave. Alone, at last, Stuart was expecting to sleep in his normal room, having no idea that his grandmother had other plans for him that night. They sat and chatted for a while longer until Yvonne was sure that her grandson had no inkling of the surprise she had prepared. Her husband was gone, no longer would she have to wait and deny herself, she could now indulge her fantasies to her heart's content.

With the curtains covered, she could now be as wanton as she desired. She stood and cleared away the cups and saucers, watching her grandsons eyes continually following her. When she returned to the lounge, she asked him to stand up, her heels, making her equally as tall as he was. Turning her back to him, she quietly asked.

'Will you unzip me please Stuart?'

His fingers trembled slightly as he slid the zip down, those brief glances of her flesh and the back of her undergarment, enough to ignite his desires.

'Take a seat,' she told him as she waited patiently, and he wondered what she was up to.

As he watched, she began to sway her hips from side to side, humming a tune to herself until as she got louder, he recognised it instantly as "The Stripper".

She turned and twisted, easing herself out of the tight black dress, bit by bit exposing more flesh to him, the throbbing in his pants increasing as the dress now only covered her hips and thighs before it finally slid to the floor as she stepped out of it.

His grandmother was a beautiful woman and Stuarts greatest wish was that he could have met her when she was young, of course, that was impossible. He just stared, mesmerised at the way she was dressed as she slowly turned, this way and that, displaying herself to him.

Her black basque was lacy, semi-transparent and enabled him to see her areola and nipples through it as well as the rest of her figure. Her panties were the same, they caressed her hips and mound, the front panel of the same lace texture allowing him to see her pubic hair beneath the nearly see-thru material. Her black stockings which came most of the way up her thighs were attached by lace straps to the basque and he admired how good her legs were. Stuart would have happily gone down on one knee there and then and proposed if he had been allowed to, the vision in front of him was everything a man could ask for.

Coming to his feet, his jacket was cast to one side, his tie going in a different direction as he frantically tore at the buttons of his shirt before casting that away as well. It took him no time at all before he was naked, his cock jutting proudly from his body, demonstrating to his grandmother how much she aroused him and how much he wanted her.