Grandma Yvonne

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tantalisingly, she drew nearer, one step at a time until she stood directly in front of him. Taking his hand, she placed it on her breast, moving it over the lacy material and across her nipple which now stood prominent. Keeping hold of his hand, she moved it to her other breast, repeating the process. He was waiting for her to move his hand downwards, when instead she bent her knees and crouched in front of him, her legs splayed and his cock directly in front of her mouth, as she opened her lips and swallowed him whole.

His legs trembled as she sucked on his knob, her hand running up and down the length of his shaft. Taking him from her mouth, she ran her tongue along the underside of his cock while her hand gently massaged his sack, giving it a gentle squeeze frequently as he felt his throbbing intensify. For all her teasing, Yvonne had no intention of letting him attain a level of arousal where he simply wanted to fuck her, she wanted him aroused but pliant.

His hips were beginning to pump his cock into her mouth when she pulled back and released him before standing and going over to the sideboard. Retrieving a small bottle, she returned to Stuart, pouring a small amount of baby oil into her hand before massaging it into his shaft. Looking down, his cock glistened, a thin film of oil covering his member as his grandmother wiped her hand. Having removed her panties, she moved across to the couch, crooked a finger and beckoned him over to her, putting her face close to his as she whispered in his ear.

Stuart's eyes went wide, it was something he had not yet attempted, and he watched as she settled herself on the couch, gripped behind her knees and pulled her legs up, high and wide. She nodded her consent as he sank to his knees and pushed his cock down so that its tip rested against the small tight puckered entrance of her arse. With the help of the oil, it took very little force, marvelling at the feeling as the head of his shaft disappeared up her rectum.

It was so much tighter than her fanny and he glanced at his grandmother to make sure he wasn't hurting her. She smiled back at him and readied herself.

'All of it. Go on, you won't hurt me. I want all of your cock up my arse.'

Gripping her ankles, he supported her legs as his hips exerted a small amount of pressure and inch by inch his cock disappeared up her back passage. He watched her changing expressions as he sank himself into her until she finally let out a loud moan, his shaft now buried deep inside her shitter.

'Now fuck me. Fuck me just like you would fuck my pussy.'

As he sodomised her, he watched as she began to play with her breasts, pulling both of her tits from their cups and massaging and squeezing her flesh, her fingers twisting and pulling at her nipples as his thrusts became quicker and harder. And then to his amazement, she placed one hand between her legs and used her fingers to open her fanny wide so that he could see its moist pink interior. Her other hand joined it, as her fingers began to rub either side and across her exposed clitoris, stimulating herself as she brought her climax closer.

Stuart was enraptured, the sight of his grandmother touching herself, raised his arousal level several notches, his hips slamming his cock into her faster.

'I'm nearly there, Stuart,' Yvonne gasped as she suddenly jammed several fingers into her cunt, her hand moving rapidly as she frigged herself.

Yvonne's face was red, her eyes gazing downwards towards her mound and her fingers pummelling her cunt. For a moment, Stuart thought she was frowning until he realised that she was concentrating on her oncoming climax, her eyes suddenly flicking up to his as she acknowledged she was ready. And then as his seed filled her rear end, she abandoned herself to it, soaring like a bird in flight as the sensations generated between her legs consumed her body.

For both of them, it was a culmination of everything that they had perhaps wished for, having made love once, they took to her bed. For the first time ever, he would spend the complete night with her, not just making love, but cradling her in his arms as they both fell asleep.

Stuart spent several weeks with his grandmother, his daytime routine had returned to normal, and his parents would visit most days. But each evening he would return to her, like a newly married couple as they allowed their bodies to declare their love.

Yvonne had a sister in America and after a while, she planned a visit, she had told her grandson one day.

'It's only for two weeks, so put that bottom lip away,' she said with a kindly smile.

He had been disappointed of course, in a way she had become a part of his life, a woman other than his grandmother.

'Anyway, it will do you good to miss me. Imagine what we can get up to when I return.'

Those two weeks had seemed an eternity, but then with great relief, she was home. He had to spend time away from her, there was no explanation he could have given to his parents as to why he wanted to move from home and into his grandmother's place. In some respects, for a time they became a couple, but it could not last forever, Yvonne realised that.

She had just returned from a second trip to her sisters an extended one this time and she had already made plans for another. It had given her time to think, she loved what she had with her grandson, but she also realised the impracticalities of their relationship. He was young and she was a lot older, if the age difference had been smaller, maybe she would have reconsidered. But as it was, in another ten years he would still be a young man and she would be a pensioner, add another ten on top of that and she would be coming to the end of her life while his life was still in front of him.

She had returned from her second long-stay having made a decision, all she had to do now was tell Stuart. She had made all the arrangements, keeping everything a secret until the last moment, waiting until they were in bed together one Saturday night.

They lay on their sides facing each other, his eyes glancing up and down her body, her large breasts and slim waist, his hands moving over the flare of her hips and onto her thighs. Dipping his head, his mouth latched on to her nipple, teasing it with his tongue as he brought the teat erect. His hand moved from her thigh, stroking her belly and his fingers running through her pubic hair as they neared her quim and then moved away as her breathing quickened each time.

She could already feel the tingling in her fanny as she teased the head of his cock, rubbing his pre-cum into its plump shiny surface. Stuart drew nearer, kissing her plump succulent lips the second they came in range, their mouths grinding together as he moved closer still and felt her full body push against his own. There was nothing frantic about their lovemaking that night, it was slow and sensual as they increased each other's arousal and desires.

Her fanny was hot and wet as she pulled him on top of her, her labia already open and waiting as his cock slid inside her moist tunnel, Yvonne gasping as she did each time his cock filled her fanny at the onset. He fucked her slow and steady, building her up and lowering her down, making the moment last. They changed position several times, she straddled his hips, and he took her from behind until they ended where they had started, facing each other with his shaft buried deep inside her. There was no frantic finale that night, it was just a constant rhythm as he fucked her until they were both ready to plunge over the edge, hand in hand.

She had waited until they had both recovered, his arms wrapped around her as they settled down. She started slowly, finding the words hard to say and her heart-breaking as she saw his face.

'Stuart, my darling. I'm going to be going to America again. Only this time, I won't be returning.'

He had sat bolt upright, and she could see the look of desolation in his face.

'It's for the best, as much as I love what we have, there will come a time when you look at me and realise that I am an old woman and that your own life has passed you by. I couldn't bear that to happen, or the thought that it may cause you to hate me' She watched as the tears ran down his cheeks.

He had put up arguments, trying to persuade her she was wrong, but she knew she had made the right decision.

'Tonight will be our last time. I have made arrangements and will be leaving shortly. I want you to make love to me again and spend the night with me. And then in the morning, we will part as we have always done, I as your grandmother and you as my grandson.'

Yvonne had left soon afterwards to start her new life. Of course, they had made promises to each other that they would visit often. But it never happened, life, as usual, got in the way.

A while later there was a new girlfriend on the scene and after that, marriage and children. Always a reason to put the trip off until another day.

And then the news arrived, his grandmother had passed away and part of his heart was lost forever. He cursed himself for a while, if only he had made the effort.

As he got older, he began to acknowledge that her reasoning and decision had been correct. He could not have stopped her passing and would now have faced life with nothing.

Stuart could never properly speak of that part of his past, of the two women he had truly loved, his grandmother and Yvonne, but he would happily take her memory to his grave.