Grandma's in the Freezer!

Story Info
A Grandpa/Granddaughter incest story.
3.4k words
3.7
40.2k
29
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers

Grandma's in the Freezer! - A Grandpa/Granddaughter incest story.

It may not be as bad as it sounds.

Charlotte had been married 3 times when I met her. Things started out well for her in a Mormon marriage, Charlotte's first. Not the typical Mormon wife that dropped a dozen babies, Charlotte had just a daughter, and then one granddaughter. A miserable disappointment for her husband. If she was only to have one kid why couldn't it have been a son?

Then the old man with a very successful Mormon connected business died. By her own account he was a miserable bastard that was a full 12 years her senior. He left much of his money to the Mormon Church. When he died she remarried, and then remarried again.

From my own assumptions things fell apart when the old man died. Charlotte's anger at him leaving most everything to the Church only magnified her hatred for him. Her daughter even bailed on her when the daughter's husband and the 2nd husband couldn't get along.

I met Charlotte when we worked together. By then she had ditched all things Mormon and was on that 3rd husband. It didn't seem like the kind of friendship that would evolve. First of all, her 1st husband was 12 years older. Secondly, I was eight years younger. We joked that her husband could have been my Dad. Or not, I was never a Mormon.

Rumor had it that Charlotte liked to fuck around. There were a couple of dozen men that worked inside and outside the company and I later learned that she used work as kind of a personal hunting ground. Just backtracking from memory and the long lunches and flirty conversations I'd say she had bagged 12 or 15 of the available game.

Maybe I should have realized that when it came my turn. It came in an offhand remark when we were talking about a young woman's pleasant demeanor. Charlotte attributed it to her husband giving her a good pounding in the sack.

"Not like my husband that climbs on, shoots his load, and leaves me laying there."

Naughty conversations had attracted me to her, but this was over the top in my book. Then I realized it was more of an invitation than a comment.

Holy, shit! Me and Charlotte? She still had the body for a good fuck. Nice tits, round ass, and I guessed a "fuck me" smile. I was getting that smile right at that moment. Suddenly I didn't think of her as just a married co-worker and friend. That's when my brain turned loose all control of my body.

The following Saturday her husband was playing golf and I was fucking his wife.

I must have been stupid not to realize that her company romances were continuing. In addition to having a husband there was me and apparently several others dipping into it.

Somehow divorced husband number 3 and moved in with me. I was starting to catch on. There were a lot of unconfirmed times with me when she went missing for a little while and came home in a happy mood.

By the time I was 58 she turned 66 and things started to wobble a little bit. I had gotten in on the game. Caught her a few times simply by getting in my car and following her to her destination. It must have been a family thing because by the time things began to unravel I had tapped her daughter several times. It seemed to be in the genes, I guess.

Charlotte began to fade, losing memory, and appearing confused. She started confusing me with other guys she was fucking and kept saying silly things like, "we need rain".

Things got worse and I put a tracker on her phone. I'd have to go find her and she would be wandering the Walmart or the like in a haze. I'd find her and I'd hear the time worn comment, "we need rain" again. Worked pushed her to retire and who knows who she'd fuck or what she'd fuck up next.

Another dynamic in the family was her daughter and the granddaughter weren't getting along. The final step was when her daughter got caught fucking me. Charlotte thought I was her daughter's husband and told us we should fuck in our own place. Actually ran me out of the house.

This all happened to me during the five years Charlotte and I had been together at that time. Her daughter and I got along fine and I seemed to be immune to the fighting between the daughter and granddaughter. Chelsea was 13 when we first met. Now she had turned 18 and the child support ran out. The fighting increased until in was decided that Chelsea should live with us to help take care of grandma.

It wasn't perfect. It confused the hell out of Grandma. By then she had troubles determining who we were and questioned us in detail about why we were in her house. Then to end the argument she'd look out the window and say, "We need rain".

Chelsea and I hit if off. She began to love no yelling, no screaming Grandpa.

Grandma got even nuttier. Began talking about fucking men. She'd tell every story with great detail. "Couldn't wait to get his cock in me. Took a huge load of cum. Get his cock down in my throat."

Chelsea and I were embarrassed by it, but soon used it as entertainment. I gave some thought to bailing. However, with Chelsea needing a place to stay and Charlotte having a huge Social Security check by filing with her dead husband's name we were pretty well set. With him being long dead she got his full check every month and I was in the same job and doing okay. Chelsea's job was watching Grandma while I worked. She didn't even date.

Then one evening Chelsea went to her room to change for bed. She came back in her usual t-shirt and baggy shorts. Grandma had gone to sleep watching TV and slumped over on the couch. Usually when this happened Chelsea would sit on the floor in front of her. This time she started to sit and stopped.

"The floor is hard on my ass."

With that said she came to me in my recliner, slid sideways and ended up in my lap. She looked up to my face.

"This is a nice and comfortable spot, huh Grandpa?"

"You know, I'm not really your Grandpa."

"I know. I just like to call you that."

Chelsea didn't get her Grandma's or her mother's figure. It was hard to remember she was 18 now with her trim figure. She had boobs. I had admired them through her t-shirts when she would go braless. They were not very big boobs. One looked like it got a late start. I'd guess B-Cup, but to rate them individually ... B+ ... B-. But, they were boobs and very noticeable in front of her as she leaned back on my chest.

Her ass had a boyish roundness to it. Round enough to feel good sitting directly on my dick. Skinny, I'd describe her as skinny.

The closeness felt good. Maybe not so much Grandpa/Granddaughter as it should, but nice. Then she wiggled that ass. Not just a moving to get comfortable wiggle, but a I'm a naughty girl kind of wiggle. It had me thinking.

"Oh, my God! I've already fucked her mother and her grandmother!"

That little move had put her baggy short cloaked cunt right on the head of my cock. Did she know what she was doing? My cock throbbed a little as some blood surged to created some hardness.

I looked aver at Charlotte. She was snoring on the couch. Chelsea wiggle her pussy against my cock head. If she was wanting it she had me wanting it, too. If she was an innocent teen I about to make a fool of myself.

"I moved my arms from the armrests to where my hands were on her flat stomach. She wiggle again and spoke.

"This is nice Grandpa."

Her hand took my right hand on put it on her B+ tit. I left it there as the nipple hardened. She moved so my hand inched across her hard nipple. She turned her face up and twisted to kiss me. It went to tongues mating instantly. She turned over for us to be front the front. She managed to keep that little cunt right over the tip of my cock. With her boobs firmly against my chest I played with her ass. I quickly learned there was no underwear under the baggy shorts. I was touching her tender cunt. She opened her legs a little. Chelsea was wet. A finger went in and she moaned.

I finger fucked her and our kisses got harder. She leaned up to claw at the zipper on my cargo shorts. After a struggle I took my free hand off her ass and pulled my cock out for her. She looked at it and moaned. My finger slipped out of her as she stood up by my chair.

She slipped out of her baggy shorts. There was a girl I considered my granddaughter bare assed naked in front of me. Her puffy little slit looked like a slice of heaven. She straddled my lap and started to settle down on my cock. The head moved in and she sighed.

"Gonna get it all in me!"

About an inch down she seemed stalled out accomplishing her goal. Then I realized. Was my cock up against her virginity?

"First time?" I asked, my heart beat loud in my ears.

"No. 1st cousin many, many years ago."

She moved down on another inch.

"I'm almost a virgin. You like it?" She grinned.

"Very much!"

I could feel me opening her up. She had settled down to the last two inches. I watched my cock go deep. She watched, too, looking from the intruder to my face and back.

Grandma let out a loud snort from the couch. We froze. Grandma began to snore again.

"Let's go to my bed." Chelsea suggested.

Once in there I kicked off my cargo shorts and ripped my shirt over my head. Chelsea took off the shirt and faced me. I tried not to notice the difference between B+ and B- as I admired from them and looked down to her lightly haired cunt.

"My tits are kind of small."

"They make you look like an Angel."

"Ha! That's just cause you want to fuck me!"

She giggled at her words and bounced on her ass in her bed and laid back and spread. We were back at it. I made her cum and again when I drained my balls in her.

"Oh, fuck! You on the pill?"

"Mom put me on them when I was 14. I guess she was thinking, "Like mother, like daughter."

I left my cock in her. That got me hard again as I looked into her young eyes and knew she was enjoying me fucking her even more than I was. We started fucking again.

"I'm finding the parts I like you to hit with your cock."

"Which parts are those?"

"All of them so far! Keep fucking me!"

The little shit was good for a rookie, not discounting that long ago fuck with a 1st cousin.

The door shoved open catching Chelsea mid-plunge down on my dick from above.

"God damn it, Carol Ann! I told you that if you want to fuck your boyfriends to fuck them at your house. Now get out of here. Go on, get out. I'm going to bed."

We felt kind of sorry for her. Carol Ann is Chelsea's mom. Must have been a flashback to the old days. We still laughed. Chelsea still stayed on top of me and swayed and moved up and down on my cock until I sent another load of cum in her.

We slept naked with each other until hearing Grandma rambling around the house. Chelsea checked on her and got her back in bed. Since she was up any way she wanted to fuck again.

That was our start. We didn't have to be too careful since she didn't recognize her man and her granddaughter fucking. We did the honeymoon thing quite out in the open.

"I remember when I was you age ... fuck in every room, fuck in public places, fucking whoever I wanted. I could use a good cock in me right now. You two go ahead and fuck. Don't mind me."

Not one to take advantage I realized that this would make up for those 5 years she lived with me and cheated like the crazy slut she was. It felt evil. We didn't try to hid anything like that. Sometimes we'd fuck and then realize she had been watching. She never got over thinking Chelsea was Carol Ann.

It wasn't a sad day, but one Sunday morning Grandma just didn't get up. Chelsea and I had a Sunday morning fuck and she was the one that found her. What to do next?

"I'm pretty sure she wouldn't want to be buried with Grandpa."

"I'd hate to bury her all alone."

"Maybe we could get her buried in a Military Cemetery. There'd be a lot of men there."

"We shouldn't laugh over a dead person, although I thought I saw a faint smile on your Grandma when you said that."

"You know, this is supposed to be a solemn time. She never mentioned cremation." Chelsea mused. "I guess a cremation would be six to eight hundred dollars. Then the funeral home tells the Feds and her checks are going to stop."'

"Yeah, that's a wad of cash each month. We'd have to live on my money. I guess you can work now." I stated.

"You know, six or eight hundred could buy a nice freezer. We wouldn't have to let the Feds know about her dying."

"I sure hate to see her laying on the bed dead like that." I said.

"I know. But, if we push her off the other side of the bed we'd have to deal with the wall and still have to drag her around the bed later."

"I guess that's right. Let's go buy a freezer." I agreed.

Sunday was a slow shopping day. Most Mormons would still be in church and wouldn't admit to shopping on the Sabbath anyway. We couldn't get anyone for same day delivery. The guy where we bought it asked what we wanted to put in a freezer.

"Grandma." wasn't the correct answer. The guy gave Chelsea a strange look and the quipped back, "Good one!"

We decided on a chest freezer for $469.95. Even more savings on a cremation.

I borrowed a buddy's truck and luckily he had an appliance dolly in the garage, too. Chelsea and I struggled to get the freezer in the house and into Grandma's room. We plugged it in and watched the green light come on. It was cooling is seconds.

"How long is it supposed to cool first?"

"I don't know. We can let it cool a while then drop her in it.

"Let's fuck while it cools down!"

Chelsea was always ready for sex. She decided she wanted me to fuck her on the couch. Things got pretty intense the second my cock went into her. I guess adrenalin and arousal are a pretty potent pair. I'd never seen her fuck back at me so hard, nor seen her blast off so hard when I'd cum in her.

We cleaned ourselves up a little and went to fix a snack. Alone in the house we didn't bother to dress. Afterwards we went to check on Grandma's freezer. We didn't feel bad calling it Grandma's freezer because we had used her credit card to pay for it.

The new freezer had a ways to go to be cold. We decide Grandma could freeze with it rather than lay on the bed. We didn't realize that by leaving her lay there she would begin to get stiff on her own. It was awkward to try to move her around. Although Charlotte wasn't a big person she was probably up to 130 pounds from eating and not even getting sex or exercise.

Before we got started we decided we had better get dressed. Wrestling around naked with a dead grandma just didn't seem right. Equally as wrong was probably my "Weekend at Bernie's" remark.

With her granddaughter at her feet we managed to scoot her to the edge of the bed. I hate to admit that with the weight and the rigor setting in we dumped her on the floor. Her stiff as a board condition was causing problems for us.

"I have an idea." Suggested Chelsea. "Since she is stiff anyway let's get her feet against the freezer and use the leverage to tip her up. She's face down now so if we stand her up all we have to do is flip her in there."

It wasn't perfect, but it worked. Her ass was freezer high so a little nudge and she tipped right in there. Our work wasn't done yet because her legs were still out, spread somewhat, and her feet pointing in the air.

"Seems kind of appropriate somehow." I commented.

"I know. Grandma loved it when the guy was on top."

We worked the legs, got one to bend at the knee and pushed it down into the freezer. One leg, as if by habit, still pointed at the ceiling.

"We should have spent another hundred and got the freezer next size up." I panted.

"If we saw this one off I think it would fit right up by her shoulder there, or we could wrap it up and put it in the trash.

"I don't know. I think I'd like to keep her all in one place." I answered.

Kind of funny that after her being such a cock slut that now I was worried about keeping her legs together now.

"We can do this!" I exclaimed.

We developed a plan. We got the lid part way closed. I'd help Chelsea balance on the lid. She'd jump up and down and I'd push with all my might. Just as we were about to give up there was a splatter-like loud noise and the lid lowered down and locked. The smell told us that the extra pressure had made dead Grandma fart.

I took the key and locked it. Chelsea laughed at me.

"What's the matter? You afraid she'll try to get out?"

"Let's get out of these clothes. I smell like a pint of old lady perfume."

We showered together and, of course, that let to more great sex. We went out to dinner at a steakhouse. I got a lot of envious looks from other men like as if the old man was fucking the young teenager.

By eight o'clock we checked on Grandma. The freezer seemed to be doing its job. I mean, Grandma was pretty damned rigid and was showing a little frost. I locked it back. Chelsea laughed at me again.

"What? What if someone gets in here while we are gone and says, 'Oh, look. A freezer!"

We slept pretty good that night with no worries about Grandma wandering around the house. Monday morning I was off to work and Chelsea was going to hang around the house. She didn't display any interest on job hunting since she thought her Grandma's check would carry her.

I came home and fucked her and again at bedtime. I had another piece of that before going to work.

That's pretty much the way it went. Nobody missed her and we'd open the freezer to check every now and then. We even bought her a cake for her birthday. We put it on top of the freezer, lit the candles, and sang Happy Birthday to her.

The Feds kept sending the checks. Every second Wednesday of every month the generous amount would hit her joint bank account with Chelsea. Life went on, well, for us anyway.

Carol Ann and Chelsea would talk ever weekend. Carol Ann had moved on to the East Coast and since her mother didn't remember her daughter the last visit before she moved she had never asked to speak to her.

It's been 6 years now. Chelsea and I are still together and loving each other, sex a couple of times everyday.

We still know that some day we will have to unload that freezer. Rest in Peace, Grandma.


MormonChicks
MormonChicks
1,558 Followers