Grandma's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really? I haven't eaten any pussy in decades," Nancy admitted, shocked by her granddaughter straddling her face, but not protesting.

"It's like riding a bike," Vicky said as she lowered her pussy onto her grandma's face, "well, actually it's not anything like riding a bike, but it's a skill you never lose."

"You really want your own grandma to eat your pussy?" Nancy asked, as she admired the completely shaved and glistening pussy.

"I really do," Vicky said, so horny from what she'd just done... having now discovered that both the idea and the act of committing incest was her ultimate sexual rush.

"Well, since you did me so well, I guess it's the least I can do," Nancy agreed, and she extended her tongue and licked her first pussy in decades... her favourite granddaughter's.

"Oh, yes grandma, eat your granddaughter's pussy," Vicky moaned.

"You taste so good, too," Nancy said as she lapped on the sweet, ripe pussy, enjoying the honey-like nectar.

"Keep licking Grandma, that feels so good," Vicky moaned, as she looked down at her grandma... this give and get experience so surreal and surprising.

Nancy kept licking, her position a little challenging, but soon Vicky was close and was grinding on her grandma's face.

"Come on your Grandma's face, you sweet child," Nancy said, now unabashedly wanting to taste her granddaughter's cum, to make her come.

Vicky kept grinding until she came a few seconds later crying out, "Yes, Grandma!"

Nancy drank the cum directly as it streamed out of her granddaughter's pussy.

Once Vicky was finished coming, she rolled off, and laid down beside her grandma, "Well, that was unexpected."

"That's quite an understatement," Nancy laughed, just coming down from her sexual highs and realizing the full breadth of wrongness in her actions.

After a moment Vicky said, "Well, I think it's definitely time to get you laid, Grandma."

"I wish," Nancy laughed, having gotten dicked every two or three days, or even more often throughout her entire marriage... their sex life staying alive almost until the very end.

"Then let's make your wish come true," Vicky said, rolling onto her side to face her aging lover.

"Who'd want a sixty-five-year-old woman like me?" Nancy asked, the idea of her dating again looking impossible.

"Any man with taste," Vicky answered the question, "you're still a hot piece of ass."

"Vicky!" Nancy reproved, shaking her head, but nonetheless appreciating this compliment a granddaughter shouldn't ever give her grandmother.

Vicky, her plan long since formulated said, "How about we dress you up in one of your sexy new outfits, go out, and see how many heads we can turn?"

"I don't know," she said. "I'd go out somewhere I guess, but I'm way too old for the nightclub scene."

"Then how about a restaurant, like Sophie's? I hear they've reopened recently, and they have the best seafood in Palm Springs. Plus, the drinks are half price tonight," Vicky suggested, having already planned this outing, although she'd welcomed the delay while they ate each other out.

"Well, I do love seafood," Nancy said.

"Then it's a plan." Vicky said.

"Sure, let's go!" Nancy shrugged, feeling alive, really alive, for the first time in a long time.

So for the next half hour the two went through Nancy's new outfits, and finally settled on a red dress with a deep V to show off Nancy's ample cleavage, and a red lace bra, black stockings with a matching garter belt, and 4-inch black stilettos with red bottoms.

Vicky then went to her room to get dressed in almost the opposite outfit, wearing a black dress with red stockings and garter belt, a black lace bra, but also a pair of red-bottomed stilettos.

Nancy came into her room and Vicky asked, as she finished clasping a stocking, "You're not going to chicken out on me, are you?"

Nancy shook her head, "No, sweetie. Besides, we're just going out for dinner."

"Or more, if anything else pops up," Vicky said as Nancy walked over to her.

"I feel like I still owe you," Nancy said, kneeling before her granddaughter.

"You've already been down there, and you did a wonderful job, " Vicky said, happy her grandmother seemed to have gotten over her initial guilt from the wild incest they'd just committed together.

Nancy admired her granddaughter's beautiful, and still uncovered, pussy as she pointed out, "But you gave me two orgasms, and I only gave you one."

"I guess that's true," Vicky admitted, as she admired her grandma admiring her pussy.

Nancy blew on her granddaughter's clit, then gently kissed it and said, "Let me show you what I was really good at in my topless dancing days."

"Oh, Grandma," Vicky moaned, "I'd love that!" as her pussy was gently teased.

"There's one sexual organ that most women never get pleasured," Nancy said, as she spun her granddaughter 180º, pulled her ass cheeks apart, and licked her puckered anus.

"Ohhhhh, Grandma," Vicky moaned, this neither something anyone had ever done to her before, nor something she'd ever expected from her grandma.

"You have such a tasty little asshole," Nancy purred, and she licked and probed as she eased a thumb inside her granddaughter's pussy.

Between her grandmother's tongue in her ass, the thumb in her pussy, and Nancy's palm brushing against her clit, Vicky was immediately overwhelmed with pleasure, it literally arriving from both ends... the most unique double penetration ever.

Nancy had been very popular with the men back in her stripper days, but she'd been equally popular with her fellow strippers, since nobody could eat an asshole like she did.

The tongue, the thumb, the palm, all working simultaneously, had Victoria reaching a fevered pitch in a matter of minutes, and she began thrusting her hips randomly as her orgasm quickly approached. "Oh yes Grandma, eat my asshole!"

"Such a delicious little asshole, baby," Nancy praised, having forgotten how delicious an asshole was.

"Don't stop, Grandma," Vicky demanded, as the double, even triple pleasure, was driving her wild.

Nancy obeyed, fucking her granddaughter's ass with her tongue while thumbing her pussy and palming her clit.

Vicky moaned loudly as she cupped her own tits, "Oh fuck, I'm gonna cum right now, Grandma!"

Nancy gave her granddaughter's clit a sharp slap and Vicky erupted, her legs trembling. "Fuuuuuuuuuuck!"

Nancy once again spun her granddaughter around, and she lapped up as much of her granddaughter's cum as she could find.

Once Vicky's orgasm was done, Nancy stood up, knowing she'd be eating her granddaughter's pussy and ass a lot from now on, and guilt resolved, feeling completely liberated and alive, she said, "Now we're even, so finish getting dressed; we have a hot date tonight, even if it's only the two of us hotties."

....

Her granddaughter insisted upon no panties, and although it felt weird not wearing any, something else she hadn't done in a long time, it did help her to feel incredibly sexy, especially after seeing herself in the mirror. Nancy couldn't believe how good the red dress looked on her. Her breasts and cleavage looked amazing, and the way it accentuated her hips and ass was nothing to shake a leg at either.

She definitely didn't look sixty-five.

And... she looked very fuckable.

Vicky, now dressed and happy to see her grandma admiring herself in the mirror, said, "I told you that you're fucking hot."

Nancy said, as she looked at her granddaughter, who also looked incredibly sexy, a younger version of her in some ways, "Thank you, sweetie. I feel great! And I can't believe how good my fat ass looks in this dress."

They both put on bright red lipstick that should have been branded 'I Can Take a Big Cock in my Mouth Lipstick', and they both dabbed on some sensual perfume; Nancy used her favorite Gucci perfume, while Vicky wore Dior.

Both women looked amazing while they waited for their Uber.

Once the Uber arrived, a young black man got out of the car and opened the door for the two well dressed, sexy women.

"So where are you two beautiful ladies going this evening?" The young man asked, glancing in his rear view mirror to admire two very generous sets of cleavage.

"Sophie's," Vicky answered.

The driver said, unable not to keep glancing back to the twin bosoms of the mother and daughter pair, or at least he assumed they were mother and daughter, "I was just there an hour ago. That place is packed. I hope you ladies made reservations."

Vicky sighed, she hadn't thought of making a reservation. "Oh dear, I didn't think it would be that busy."

The driver said, knowing the power of a beautiful woman, "Don't worry. If you ask, I'm sure they'll make an exception for you two."

"I certainly hope so," Nancy said, really wanting, and even needing, this night out.

As they drove, the driver asked, "So what's the special occasion?"

"My dear grandmother is celebrating being sexy," Victoria responded bluntly. "Doesn't she look great?"

The driver was stunned. "She's your grandmother? Wow! She looks incredible!"

Nancy enjoyed the compliment, her cheeks going red as she leaned forward a little to offer the sweet guy a better view of her cleavage, "Thank you, young man."

The driver, admiring the cleavage of a woman three times his age, said, "You're welcome, ma'am. But the pleasure continues to be all mine...Would you fine ladies like to listen to some music?"

"Sure. We'll listen to whatever you were playing before you picked us up," Vicky said.

"I'm not sure that song would be appropriate," he demurred.

"Oh, we're not shocked all that easily. Go ahead and turn it way up. If we don't like it, we'll say so," Vicky said, and then when the music began she kind of recognized the song, but she couldn't place it completely, since the lyrics hadn't started yet.

The driver cranked up the volume, and Nipsey Hussle's 'Grinding all my Life,' began rocking the car.

As soon as the singing began, she figured out what it was and screamed excitedly, "Oh my God. That's my song. Turn it up some more!"

By the time they reached the restaurant, Vicki and the driver were boisterously singing along with the song while Nancy listened appreciatively.

"All my life, been grindin' all my life

Sacrificed, hustled, paid the price

Want a slice, I could roll the dice

That's why, all my life, I been grindin' all my life."

As it song ended, Vicky declared, "That is the theme for the night."

"What is?" Nancy asked.

"Grindin' the night away," Vicky said.

"Your so bad," Nancy said, shaking her head at her wild granddaughter.

"Oh, you wait," Vicky said, as they pulled up to the restaurant.

both women were feeling plenty good, ready for a good grind, until they caught sight of the extremely long line.

Vicky was afraid they wouldn't make it into the restaurant at all, until she noticed two huge black bouncers manning the entrance.

"Thanks for the ride, sexy," Vicky said.

"You're more than welcome," the driver replied, slyly adjusting his hard cock.

"You were a real sweetheart," Nancy added.

"Thanks, enjoy your night," the driver said, wishing he could cup those big tits, and perhaps be the reverse Oreo filling between these two wild white women.

"Follow my lead, Grandma," Vicky said, confident the two of them working in unison could literally wiggle their way inside.

"What are you up to, young lady?" Nancy asked, as she blanched at the long line, thinking there was no way she could wait outdoors standing up for an hour wearing these heels.

"You'll see," Vicky said, all sing song playful.

The two women approached a huge bouncer, and Vicky spoke up in a sexy, sultry voice, "Hi there. Aren't you going to invite us in?"

The bouncer asked, while he admired the two well-dressed white women, "Why would I do that?"

Vicky said bluntly, "Because my grandmother and I are looking hot and feeling good."

"That's your grandmother?" The bouncer blurted out, the woman looking more like a MILF than a GILF.

Vicky, oozing sex appeal, nodded as she leaned forward just enough to showcase her grand canyon of flesh, "Yes sir, she certainly is."

The bouncer said, "Hold on a second." He waved over the other bouncer, who was chatting with a couple, "Hey, Big Mike..."

The other bouncer turned around and saw the two big-bootied white women and blurted out, "GODDAMN! Oops, I mean 'How may I help you ladies?'"

The first bouncer asked, "Should we let them in right away?"

Mike agreed, "Hell yeah. These fine-looking ladies can have whatever they want."

Vicky leaned forward, her hand darting to his crotch and giving a firm squeeze to the impressive dick, "Thank you so much."

But once they made it inside, they were told (by a lady hostess) they'd have to wait about thirty minutes for a table, since they didn't have reservations. But at least they were inside and out of the heat, and they could wait while seated at the bar.

After they'd been seated for five minutes they were still waiting to order their drinks, when they were approached by a beautiful black waitress. She informed them the gentleman seated to the left of them (she pointed instead of explaining) wished to buy them drinks.

When the two women looked over at an older white-haired black man seated in an area all by himself, they knew he had to be someone important; Nancy asked the waitress, "Who is he?"

"He's Mr. Kinkade. The owner."

Nancy smiled warmly, "Oh my. Well, please tell him we said thank you!"

The waitress nodded, "I'll make sure to tell him."

After they'd ordered their drinks but hadn't yet received them, the very tall, well over six feet, slender black man got up and strolled towards them.

As Percy made his way over to their table, his eyes immediately fell to Vicky's cleavage and Nancy's sexy black stockings. Both of them items he'd always loved to look at. A generous pair of hooters and a big bootied woman with thick nylon-covered legs. And these two women were dressed to thrill.

"Hello, ladies," Percy greeted in his snooty but warm way. His manner said between the lines, 'I'm being particularly elegant with you since I'm of the belief that you ladies enjoy being equally elegant.'

"Hello," both ladies greeted back, each with different thoughts. Victoria was already thinking about this gentleman being perfect to end her grandma's dry spell and to help her get her sexy back. Nancy was only thinking how nice it was to have an impressive man speaking to her, and apparently turned on by her.

"Are you two ladies having a good time?" he asked.

Nancy nodded, "Yes, we are. Thank you again for the drinks."

"No problem," he said. "I'm Kinkade. Percy Kinkade, but everyone calls me Mr. Kinkade."

Both women took notice of his deep, flattering voice, and his implied insistence they call him 'Mr. Kinkade'... not Percy, not Kinkade... but precisely 'Mr. Kinkade'.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mr. Kinkade. I'm Vicky, and this lovely lady is my grandmother, Nancy," Vicky greeted, delighted to play matchmaker.

Percy took Nancy's hand and kissed it, saying, "It's a pleasure to meet you, Ms. Nancy." The smooth man then turned to Vicky and repeated the small ritual with, "It's a pleasure to meet you as well, Ms. Vicky."

Nancy smiled, knowing she was being played, but happy to be, "Well, aren't you just the charmer!"

Mr. Kinkade asked, still as smooth as butter, or better, as smooth as the silky sheer nylons Nancy was wearing, "I believe that I am; but is it working?"

Nancy flirted back, "I do believe it is, Mr. Kinkade."

He asked, "Would you lovely ladies care to join me at my table?"

Vicky answered, just in case her grandma got cold feet or something, "Certainly, we'd love that."

"Then come with me, lovely ladies," Percy invited, offering an arm to each.

The ladies graciously grasped the gentleman's arms and were escorted to his table.

Percy offered them each a seat first, pulling out their chairs and holding them like any proper gentleman, although he did so primarily to admire their wide hips, big asses, and nylons.

Both women were impressed by the view of the restaurant from Percy's table, which was set on a dais slightly higher than the rest of the restaurant. They could see everything going on.

Nancy noticed a few people dancing. She'd been here several years ago, and she couldn't recall seeing a dance floor. She asked the handsome man, "Has the dance floor always been here?"

Mr. Kinkade replied, "No it hasn't. We recently added it, along with a new DJ booth and bar. We wished to make our establishment more than just a restaurant... we wanted it to provide the setting for a complete night out for our customers."

"Well, I'd say you've certainly achieved that," Nancy said, having always loved dancing... from her teenage years, through college, as a stripper, and finally as a wife.

Vicky perused the 'establishment', which she felt was the correct term, since it was indeed far more than just a restaurant. She noticed a painting of a full-figured black woman wearing red lingerie with matching stockings and garter belt. The portrait was hung on a wall on the far side of the dance floor, with multiple spotlights highlighting it. She pointed it out to her grandmother, "Wow, Grandma, check out that painting!"

Nancy hadn't noticed it, her focus on envying the men and women dancing, before she did notice the painting of the half-naked woman, and said, "Oh my, she's utterly beautiful!"

Vicky, who'd always had a thing for older large black women, and having been in the middle of more than a few of them once she'd started volunteering at an old folks home and discovering the many ways these older women's libidos hadn't run down said, "She looks like a goddess."

Mr. Kinkade said, "That's because she is a goddess. She's my late wife Sophie."

"I'm sorry for your loss," Nancy said as she admired the painting. "But it's really a magnificent painting of her!"

Mr. Kinkade explained, as he lost himself in the painting all over again, "I commissioned it five years before my dear Sophie lost her battle against Lupus."

Nancy placed her hand on his, not in a sensual or flirtatious way, but caring and compassionate. "I'm so very sorry to hear that."

Mr. Kinkade replied not at all unhappily, "Don't be. She lived her life to the fullest. In fact, she was the inspiration behind all the renovations...when I built this restaurant over ten years ago and named it after her. She'd always said she loved everything about it except there wasn't a dance floor So, I had this one built in her honor."

"That was so thoughtful of you," Vicky said, noticing her grandmother's hand on his.

Mr. Kinkade asked, "Would either of you ladies like to dance with me?"

Nancy wanted to, she really did, but she hadn't danced with a man since her husband had died, so she figured she needed a drink or two to loosen up. "Maybe later. I'll need to get some liquid courage inside me first."

Mr. Kinkade asked, feeling a strong affinity with these lovely ladies, "How would you two like to join me for dinner at my place? I'll have the best chef in town whip us up a feast."

Nancy asked, his hand still in hers, "Your place? And where might that be?"

He pointed through the front window and asked, "Do you see that house over there?"

"How could we not?" Nancy asked; it was a literal mansion.

Victoria asked, "Are you referring to the huge house sitting on top of that mountain?"

Yes, that's my home," he answered.

"And how do we get there?" Nancy asked, because although it was in clear sight, it was still some distance away.

"Simply follow me, ladies," Mr. Kinkade said, after he waved over the same black waitress from before and whispered something to her.