Grandma's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Of course, Mr. Kinkade. I'm certain that can be arranged very quickly," the pretty waitress said.

Percy led the two ladies, again one on each arm, through the establishment, up a flight of stairs, and to the roof... where... there was... a helicopter waiting for them with its rotors already spinning lazily.

They finished their drinks while they admired an amazing view of the city. Once done, they boarded the helicopter, and ten minutes later they touched down on the helipad at his estate.

Percy gave the beautiful women a quick tour of his home (relatively quick anyway, it took twenty minutes): showing them the Infiniti pool, workout room, home theatre, jacuzzi, gourmet kitchen, and master suite with a bed that looked like it could comfortably sleep five.

As they walked into the kitchen Nancy asked, realizing she was very hungry, since her last two snacks were from her granddaughter's pussy, which although delicious, hadn't been very filling, "So where is this fabulous chef you mentioned?"

Mr. Kinkade said, pulling out two chairs in the kitchen, "Ladies, please take your seats, and I'll be right back."

"This is crazy," Nancy whispered to her granddaughter.

"Definitely crazy," Vicky agreed, "and wild," wondering whether she was about to take part in a threesome with her grandmother. If so, she certainly wouldn't complain!

When Percy returned, he'd removed his suit jacket, shirt and tie, kept on the undershirt, and had donned an apron emblazoned with, 'Chef Percy'.

Nancy smiled, "So let me guess. You're the best chef in town and you have a bunch of awards to prove it?"

Percy walked up to her, took her hand, pulled her to her feet and said, "Something like that. But I can show you much better than I can tell you."

"Okay, lead the way," Nancy said.

Vicky followed them across the large kitchen enjoying the cute banter between the two. Mr. Kinkade suggested, "How about you ladies double team a salad and I'll handle the rest?"

"We can do that," Nancy agreed, always capable of making a fresh, unique, delicious salad.

Percy said, "Siri, play John Coltrane - Giant Steps."

The hard driving jazz music started playing and the two women admired Percy's chiseled arms and chest while he grilled steak and lobster like a pro.

At one point he walked up behind Nancy as she was chopping cucumber and said,

"Looking good, ladies."

"Thanks," Nancy said, as she turned to him and discovered his lips landing on hers. The kiss was soft... slow... an then his tongue slid into her mouth.

Vicky watched her grandma making out with the handsome black man for a good half a minute, before he snatched up a cucumber slice, popped it in his mouth, and strolled away making crunching sounds.

Vicky gave her grandmother an 'I think you might be getting laid tonight' look.

Twenty minutes later while they were setting the table, Percy walked up behind Vicky and offered, "Let me give you a hand with that." Then before she even knew what was happening, the older black man was passionately kissing her! Again, it lasted about thirty seconds, long enough to render the girl weak at the knees, before he turned and sauntered away. That threesome possibility was looking more and more likely!

"Wow!" Vicky said.

"He's a great kisser, isn't he?"

"Fucking amazing," Vicky agreed.

He returned a minute later with a bottle of red wine and was now shirtless, the apron and undershirt disappeared. "Sorry, I spilt some sauce on myself."

He set the food on the table and said, "I'll be right back. I need to go put on a shirt."

Both women loved admiring his caramel skin, his muscles and tattoos, so they preferred him to stay that way. So Nancy spoke out saying, "Actually, I'd prefer it if you remained as you are. We don't mind a bit, do we dear?"

"No Grandma, I don't mind at all," Vicky staring at his body the same way men usually stared at hers.

"Then if you lovely ladies appreciate what you're seeing, I guess it's settled," he shrugged as he sat down, still displaying his wares.

Nancy, really feeling alive again, said, "I'd like to propose a toast. To the best night I've had in years!"

Percy added, with a hint of foreshadowing, "To a developing night we'll never forget."

Once they'd started eating Percy asked, "What are you ladies celebrating tonight?"

Vicky said, "We're celebrating the rebirth of my grandmother's confidence."

Percy asked, looking into Nancy's eyes, "How could a woman with a body like yours ever lack confidence?"

Nancy smiled, appreciating the compliment, "Normally I've been confident all my life, but after putting on an extra 30 pounds, half of which I've now lost again thanks to Vicky, I wasn't feeling like my old self. I just felt old."

Percy said, "Well I for one am glad you came to your senses. Because you have nothing to be timid about, you look fabulous!"

Vicky added, loving the growing chemistry between her two elders, and almost feeling like a third wheel, even though that kiss made her feel maybe she'd become part of some sort of ad hoc polygamy tonight instead, "I told you, Grandma! You've got your sexy back!"

Nancy feeling so good about herself now agreed, "Yes, you did tell me. My thanks to you both."

Percy asked, having noticed the garter-belts way back when he'd spotted them sitting at the bar, "Whose idea was it to wear sheer stockings and garter belts?"

Vicky said, "That was my idea. Stockings are always sexy, except maybe in the shower. But maybe then they're only impractical and still sexy, so I could be wrong."

Percy nodded, "Uh-huh, I couldn't agree more."

Vicky, pushing the envelope a little added, "I like how they can make you look classy, but also slutty."

Percy smiled, his tone a little sultry for a man, "Is that right?"

Nancy, knowing she'd be more than willing to ride that big black cock, she just knew he'd have a huge one, added, even more sultrily than her granddaughter, "Well, I do happen to feel sexy, and even slightly slutty."

Percy went with the flow as he added, "I have to agree. Both of you ladies do look very classy and very sexy, but... lucky me... also slightly slutty."

Nancy smiled, her flirt kicking into overdrive, "Is that a good thing or a bad thing?"

Percy sent the flirt right back, "Oh, it's good, baby. It's very good!" And the way he said 'baby', it could have been straight out of a Luther Vandross song.

As they continued chatting, they finished their meal and polished off another bottle of wine before going into the den and sitting down together on a huge leather sectional, Percy in the middle.

Percy admired Nancy's legs and he asked, rising again to stand in front of her, "Now that you've imbibed some of that liquid courage you mentioned, don't you owe me a dance, young lady?"

Nancy smiled, "I do love to dance. In fact I used to be a professional dancer."

Vicky chipped in. "Don't sell yourself short, grandma. You were a professional topless dancer."

Nancy gasped, "Vicky!"

Percy said, offering his hand, "Then you simply must come and join me."

As Nancy got up he said, "Siri, play Isaac Hayes - The Look of Love."

The song began playing, and at first Nancy and Percy only shared an embrace without dancing for several minutes. (It's very long for a popular song.) They then began moving slowly and romantically, and as the song continued its smooth, sultry, bossa nova sound, they were soon grinding against each other.

As the song (and the grinding) continued, Percy suavely squeezed Nancy's big ass, and kissed her again.

Vicky looked on approvingly, her pussy getting wetter and wetter the entire time.

Nancy's pussy was on fire as she was touched and kissed by this sexy black man, and as the extended eleven-minute song ended, Percy spun her once, and once he released her, she tugged the hem of her dress back down and sat down, all hot and bothered.

Percy said, as he reached for Vicky's hand and pulled her towards him, "Siri, play Marvin Gaye - I Want You."

This dance was even more sensual, as Vicky was more aggressive than her grandmother. They kissed and they grinded. Vicky spun her big ass around to press it against Percy's hard cock while he rubbed it against her.

Percy reached into the sleeveless dress and squeezed both of the girl's big tits... even pinching her very hard nipples.

Nancy watched with a mixture of jealousy and excitement. She wanted Percy. She was hornier than she'd been in years. Yet she was also perving on her granddaughter. She knew it was wrong, yet her body and her lust were leading the way.

When the song ended, Vicky's pussy literally leaking hot juices out of her and down her inner thighs, she sat back down, and Percy seated himself between the two lovely white women.

Percy, clearly in control said, "I think it's time we really celebrated; don't you two agree?" He leaned to one side, cupped Nancy's big tits, and kissed her.

When they broke the kiss Nancy said, perhaps a little too eagerly and with a moan, "Yes Percy, yes!"

Percy turned to Vicky and asked, as he leaned to the other side to kiss her as well while reaching around and squeezing her big booty. "What about you, pretty thing? Are you happy to celebrate with us?"

Vicky moaned, looking into his eyes lustfully, "Oh yes, Mr. Kinkade. I'm so ready."

"I've been waiting all night to get my hands on these two big booties," Percy said, then he ordered, "stand up and let me see them!"

Both ladies willingly obeyed, turning around as Percy stood up as well, and he slapped both of their plump asses through their dresses.

Vicky asked coyly, "Do you like our wide hips and big booties, Mr. Kinkade?"

"I love these two big, fat asses," Percy said, squeezing both of Vicky's ass cheeks.

Nancy, wanting those big black hands on her ass too, pointed out as she wiggled her ass, "My granddaughter takes after me, in the ass department."

Percy, moving to the older woman and squeezing her ass said, "I can see that. But to offer an informed opinion, I'll need a better view."

Nancy bent over and pulled up her dress. "Like this?"

"Definitely like that," Percy agreed, admiring the fully exposed white ass completely bereft of underwear. "You too, Vicky?"

"Of course," Vicky agreed, lifting up her dress and also bending over.

"Nice, very nice," Percy approved. "Now both of you, don't move."

"Okay, Mr. Kinkade," they said in unison, each of them secretly submissive to assertive men or women.

Kinkade walked over to a drawer and returned with a tape measure. Percy said, as he spun Vicky around, guided her to her knees and bent her over the couch, "Now let us determine exactly how much or how little you take after your grandmother."

"Oh my," Vicky said, totally impressed by this older man's dominant persona.

Percy ordered, looking at Nancy, "Assume the position, sexy."

"Mmmmmmm," Nancy purred as she obeyed, getting on her knees resting her forearms on the couch like her granddaughter, and offering up her big ass for his inspection.

Percy went behind Vicky and measured her hips. "Wow, forty-five inches!"

Nancy bit her lip as Percy came behind her and measured her wide hips.

Percy gasped as he measured the older woman, "Oh my! Fifty-and-a-half-inch hips. Damn, that's a lot of ass!"

He admired both of their asses from the side, squeezing their ass cheeks and slapping them a few times. He observed, "Stockings and garter belts with no panties is quite the look."

Vicky said, "I never wear panties," which was generally true.

"Oh?" Mr. Kinkade raised an eyebrow as he slapped both asses harder, "why's that?"

Nancy only moaned, enjoying the spanking.

Vicky did too, but she also spoke up answering, "Oooh, mainly for situations like this one."

"You mean ones like this?" Percy asked, as he slid his middle fingers into their sloppy wet pussies.

"Ooooooh yes, finger me," Nancy moaned, ignoring the conversation, her wet pussy desperate for Percy's proper insertion.

Vicky bit her lip, agreeing with a long moan, "Uh-huh. Yeeeessss!!!"

Percy was now finger banging both women, and both women began bouncing back to meet each of his thrusts... contributing their own efforts to his diving digits probing even deeper into their pussies.

Percy said, loving to hear the moans and respond to the lustful actions of these two wild and obviously submissive white women, "Now tell me again why you ladies came into my establishment dressed the way you were... like extremely classy sluts."

Nancy answered, "Oooooh, Percy! We came in to-to-to celebrate."

Vicky added, as she greedily took a finger into herself as deep as she could, "And to show off my grandmother's new outfit."

Percy, who had accumulated over four decades of experience in pleasing women, added his index fingers to their pussies. He next began maneuvering his fingers in and out and up and down, tapping their g-spots.

This drove both women wild, and Vicky moaned in almost a scream, "Mr.-Mr. Kinkade, I'm about to cum!"

Percy in a firm voice said, "No, slut, I forbid it! You're not allowed to cum until you tell me the real reason why you and your grandmother dressed as you did."

"Percy, oh, Percy! You're about to make me cum too, baby," Nancy cried, nearing an apocalyptic orgasm.

Contrary to his prohibition, Percy continued finger banged them mercilessly, making their amazing asses shake franticly.

Vicky, desperate to come and no longer able to control herself, screamed as her orgasm ripped through her body, "Fuuuuck! We went... we went out tonight so we could get fuuuucked!!!"

Grandma followed Vicky into orgasm almost simultaneously as she screamed, "That's right! So please fuck me, Percy! Fuck me with your big black fucking cock!"

Percy stopped finger fucking them, but he kept his fingers in place and watched as they continued to bounce back on them.

Vicky's cum poured from her pussy onto the carpet, while Nancy squirted her pussy juices all over the couch and the floor.

Percy removed his fingers from their pussies and tasted first one and then the other. "Such delicious pussies."

"Thank you," Vicky said weakly, her orgasm so intense she was momentarily exhausted.

Percy said, looking at the wild younger woman, "You taste just as sweet as your grandmother."

He slid his fingers back into both pussies for a few seconds, and then he offered Vicky the one that was just in her grandmother.

"Mmmmmm, yummy," Vicky purred, as she sucked her grandmother's pussy juices from his finger.

He then offered Nancy his other wet finger, and the grandma cleaned it hungrily.

Percy asked, loving the many things horny women would do for him, "Delicious, isn't it?"

Nancy wanted to impress the handsome black man, so she wickedly revealed, "Yes it is. It's just as tasty as it was when I first tasted her a few hours ago."

Percy said in surprise, but without a trace of condemnation, "Oh, you really are bad girls!"

Vicky, knowing that just about all men enjoyed watching women kissing each other, leaned over and kissed her grandmother for a while. And it wasn't a freeze frame either, their tongues explored each other's mouths and their hands wandered everywhere.

Percy watched for several minutes before he pulled both girls to their feet and took turns kissing each of them.

Percy then said, deciding it was time for some real fun, "Vicky, be a doll and help your grandmother uncover my big black cock."

Both women looked at each other with excitement and with lust in their eyes as they dropped to their knees, pulled down his pants and underwear, and gasped in unison as a completely hard eleven-inch cock was revealed... porn star huge!

"Holy fuck!" Vicky gasped, having never seen anything like it.

"Wow!" Nancy said, staring at the most glorious dick she too had ever seen.

Nancy rushed to take the big cock into her mouth, but to her surprise, his hands went to her forehead and he forbade her saying, "Not so fast. Asses on the couch, ladies."

Both women quickly obeyed, reseating themselves on the couch, but now with their shoulders pressing against each other's.

Mr. Kinkade then said in the most urbane fashion ever for telling anyone to suck his cock, "Thank you. You may now proceed."

Nancy took the cock in her mouth and moaned, while Vicky inched closer and sucked a large ball into her mouth.

"That's right, worship my cock," Mr. Kinkade approved, as Nancy smoothly bobbed on two-thirds of his glorious dick.

"My turn," Vicky said, dying to get that hard black cock into her mouth as well.

Nancy backed off and said, "Absolutely! Suck this big black cock with me, honey."

"Thanks, grandma," Vicky said, taking the cock in her mouth as her grandmother dropped down to his balls.

Percy bent over and rested his hands on both of their asses, squeezing and caressing them as best he could reach.

As they took turns on him for a few minutes, Vicky was only able to swallow four inches of the thick black cock, while Nancy was able to take more than seven inches down her experienced throat.

The women then positioned their mouths on both sides of his cock, locked lips, and journeyed in unison wetly back and forth sideways on it.

"Oh, that is nice," Percy said, as he watched the grandmother and granddaughter working his cock together. Then, his cock throbbing, he ordered a couple minutes later, "Ladies, let's get those dresses off."

Both women stood up, stretched a little, and slid out of their dresses.

"Bras too," Percy ordered, loving the sight of these two amazingly hot women.

Both girls unclasped their bras and tossed them at Percy, who'd sat down on the couch.

Percy next ordered, standing back up after admiring both ladies' increased nakedness, "Come here, Nancy."

Nancy swayed over to him utilising her sexy strut from her dancing past, and his arms enclosed her as he kissed her hard. When he broke the kiss, he asked as he brandished his cock while stroking it, "Are you ready for some serious penetration from this eager black cock?"

Nancy moaned, desperate to feel such a huge cock filling her long-neglected pussy, "Yes baby, I'm so ready."

"I bet you are," Mr. Kinkade smiled, admiring the sexy woman as she sat down on the couch and simply spread her legs for him.

Nancy asked, staring at his huge cock, "Percy baby, are you going to fuck me right here in front of my granddaughter?"

Percy replied, as he pulled her forward on the couch and knelt between her legs, "No, baby. I'm going to fuck you and your granddaughter side by side."

"Oh my," Nancy moaned, but instead of his dick, she got his tongue.

"But first I want to taste you again," he said as he buried his face in her pussy.

"Oh yes." Nancy moaned, as she was eaten for the second time today.

Vicky was feeling so fucking horny, she stood up on the couch, straddled her grandmother and ordered, "Eat me, Grandma."

"Any time," Nancy agreed, as she licked her granddaughter while she too was licked.

Five minutes later they swapped places, and Percy ate Vicky's ripe pussy while her grandma straddled her face.

Finally Percy said, with both girls all revved up again, "Vicky, kindly position my cock at your grandmother's pussy."

Nancy sat down again and spread her legs, Vicky wrapped her hand around the huge cock as much as she could reach and she asked, "Ready to get fucked, Grandma?"

"Yes honey, shove that huge black cock into your grandma's pussy," Nancy demanded, wanting to feel it slamming into her.

Vicky reached her other hand around to Percy's black ass, and pushed it forward while she watched the cock disappear into her grandma's pussy.