Grandma's Makeover

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh, fuuuuuck," Nancy moaned loudly, as her pussy was filled to an extent she'd never experienced before... Percy's cock longer and thicker than any of his prior contenders.

"So hot," Vicky said, watching in awe.

"Such a tight pussy," Percy groaned as he filled her.

"I haven't had any dick inside me in years!" Nancy said.

"Then let's make up for lost time," Percy said, now all in,

"So full," Nancy said, in awe of how satisfied she felt.

"You look so completed filled with this black dick," Vicky said from her vantage point right next to the penetration, the black cock in the pink pussy surrounded by her grandma's white skin.

Then even better, Percy started fucking Nancy.

"Oh yes," Nancy moaned, an orgasm growing inside her the moment this fucking was initiated.

"So hot," Vicky said as she watched the black piston stroking in and out of her grandmother's pussy.

Then Percy, after a dozen strokes or so, pulled out and slid his pussy-coated cock into Vicky's mouth.

"No, shove that cock back in my pussy!" Nancy begged, as Percy fucked Vicky's face for only a few seconds.

He then pulled out and slid back into Nancy, and began fucking her faster... and within a couple minutes Nancy was going ballistic as she screamed, "Yes, fuck me, don't stop, don't fucking stop!" Percy didn't of course, and continued hammering her as hard as he could.

Vicky horny as hell, straddled her grandma's face again facing her feet this time, and continued watching the hard fucking.

Nancy tried to eat the proffered pussy, but she was too overwhelmed to do it at all well while the pleasure inside her took over. But she did scream into her granddaughter's pussy, "I'm coming!"

Percy kept slamming into her throughout her orgasm, before he pulled out and she squirted everywhere!

"Shit," he said, as he slid back into her and resumed fucking.

"My turn," Vicky dibbed, getting off of her grandmother's face as Percy pulled out again and even more wetness squirted out of Nancy's cunt.

"Okay, then eat your grandma while I give you some back shots," Percy ordered.

"Yes, sir," Vicky agreed eagerly, diving between her grandma's legs while offering up her ass.

Percy slid into the girl's pussy as he checked out her fabulous ass and also watched the incestuous act. Luckily at his age it took a long time to come, so he could enjoy this sexual panoply at leisure before he finally erupted... since also at his age, he was usually a one and done guy... although with enough inspiration and perhaps some recovery time, he could sometimes summon up a second load.

Not even a dozen hard thrusts from Percy's monster cock, and Vicky had her first orgasm from the hard fucking... and then five minutes later she had another! "Oh my God," she moaned, "best fuck ever!"

"Then if you're satisfied, get back to eating me," Nancy ordered, grabbing her granddaughter's head and pulling her deep into herself as she watched her granddaughter still getting fucked. Was she on her way to a third orgasm?! No matter: Nancy had needs too, you know!

Percy smiled at Nancy, and Nancy smiled back, as they both used the girl for their own pleasure.

Over the next few minutes Nancy came again, this time squirting all over her granddaughter while Vicky experience not just one, but two more orgasms... the most intense fucking of her young life!

Finally Percy too was ready to come. He pulled out of Vicky's vice-grip-tight pussy, and dictated as he sat on the couch, "Each of you shall now assume a cock sucking position."

Both women quickly obeyed, each of them crouching on opposite ends of the couch in very close proximity to the cock in question, although they both had legs like jello following their multiple orgasms.

"Begin. And no hands, only licking and sucking," Mr. Kinkade ordered them.

Both women spent the next couple of minutes licking and sucking the black monster cock, working as one... while Percy's hands reached out to both of their big white asses.

As his balls bubbled, he warned, "I haven't cum in two weeks, so this might be a big one."

"Then if you can, please come gallons all over our faces and tits," Vicky purred, as she licked up and down the shaft while Percy slid fingers and thumbs into both girls' pussies and assholes, all of this happening at the same time.

Ooooooh," Nancy moaned, as she too licked the big black cock.

"Yes Daddy, finger both of my holes," Vicky moaned, very impressed by the older man's flexibility and reach.

"I won't stop fingering you babes, but keep working on my dick," Percy dictated, getting very close by now from having these two women labouring at his dick with such enthusiasm.

Both women used their tongues and lips as their own holes were worked over.

One minute... then another... before Percy finally was only moments away from erupting... his legs shaking spasmodically... and then he finally grunted, "Oh fuck, ladies!"

Vicky placed her face immediately above his cock, just in the nick of time to get it plastered with a great wad of cum!

"Out of my way, I want some too," Nancy barked, as she jostled her way into getting awash with a generous load of cum on her face too!

Percy's cum spewed and spewed, both women getting their own fair shares of it onto their pretty faces.

In the end, six ropes of cum, an incredible amount for a man of sixty, were dripping from both women's faces.

But once Percy was finished coming, he still continued fingering all four of their holes as the two female relatives began licking his cum off of each other's faces.

"Do you two want to spend the night?" Percy asked a couple minutes later, as he pulled his fingers and thumbs out of his women's four holes.

"If that's an invitation, then definitely," Vicky said.

"Good, because there's something I haven't yet done to your asses."

"You want to shove that huge black cock in my grandma's ass?" Vicky asked wickedly.

"Vicky! Exactly what kind of woman do you think I am?" Nancy asked mockingly.

"If you're asking for an exact answer, then I'd have to say you're a completely depraved ass slut looking for the largest black cock you can find, and I believe you've found it," Vicky said with a smirk.

"Oh. I can readily admit to all of that," Nancy smiled.

"But I'll need some recovery time first," Percy warned.

"We could have some dessert while we wait," Vicky said, "would you like to watch?" as she pushed her grandmother onto her back, lay on top of her, and they embarked upon a sixty-nine.

"Shit, you two are insatiable," Percy said, as he indeed did watch the two women have at each other.

Epilogue

Both ladies got their asses royally fucked that night... and a week later, Nancy was double penetrated for the first time with a strap-on her granddaughter had purchased... and all told, the three lovers shared around a dozen threesomes during the rest of the summer....

And a month later, in October, Nancy moved in with Percy.

At Christmastime when Vicky visited she met Percy's grandson, a lawyer... who prided himself on having an almost as large ten-inch cock.

On New Year's Eve, Percy asked Nancy to marry him. I probably needn't tell you what her answer was.

Now a year later, Nancy and Percy are married. Vicky was the maid of honour.

And they all lived sexily ever after.

The end