Grandma's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers

She no more than finished saying that when I exploded inside her. I pumped a bucket of cum in her pussy, I must have ejaculated 10 or 12 times. She in the meantime was also thrashing about as she had reached her second climax. I don't think I have ever cum that hard or that much before. I pulled my cock totally out of her count to see if her cunt was overflowing with cum, it's sure was.

She said, "Oh please leave your cock inside me, I love the feeling I get when your cock is inside me." I reinserted my dick into her pussy and collapsed on top of her. I didn't move for what seemed like a long time, I was exhausted as was she. I was the first to stir, upon lifting my head up off her chest, she opened her eyes saying, "My god that was intense and totally exciting. That was one of the best fucks I've ever had! And I love it that your cock is still somewhat hard and inside me. God how I like the feeling I get when your cock is inside me. I want you to promise me that for the next two weeks, that we repeat this over and over and over again. That you will fuck me every chance you get, I don't care where we are, if the opportunity arises, I want you to shove your cock in one of my holes and fuck me!"

I responded, "So does that mean I can fuck you in the ass?"

"Yes baby, I love anal sex. You can fuck me in the ass as much as you want. Have you ever fucked a woman in the ass before?"

"No grandma, I haven't. Isn't it difficult getting a cock to fit into a small tight asshole like yours?"

"Yes it can be. I'll show you how to grease up my asshole and prepare it so your cock will slide right in and when it does, you will enjoy the sensations of having your cock in a tight hole, my tight asshole. God it seems so strange to talk to you, my grandson about my asshole, wow, just wow." She continued moving her pussy up and down my shaft which was keeping me hard. She said, "I've had some of the biggest loads of cum pumped in my ass because the guy really liked the feeling he got when I'd squeezed his cock using my sphincter muscle while he fucked me in the ass."

"You got me excited already grandma."

"Good. I hope before this day is over that you will get the pleasure of fucking me in the ass. I hope you will like it as much as I do."

"Tell me grandma, how many men have you fucked in your life? Have you ever been gang banged?

"Oh gosh, I'd say at least a couple hundred men. And yes I've been gang banged, three times. Once by eight guys, the second time by 15 guys and the third time, I'm not sure how many guys were there, but I kind of kept track of the number of times I felt a cock enter either my pussy or my ass and it was well over thirty times and every guy shot a big load of cum in me. I had about twenty orgasms; I was a sloppy mess when done, I had cum smeared all over my body."

"Wow grandma, that's a whole lot of fucking you've done."

"Yes I know baby. So when I say that your fucking me was one of my greatest, it's based on a lot of experience. I was totally enthralled with the sex we just had and look forward to two weeks of nothing but hot sex with you!"

My cock was still lodged in her constantly moving cunt as we lay there talking, it felt like she was massaging my dick with her cunt muscles which was keeping me hard. She pushed her cunt up and down a couple of quick times then said, "I love it that you are still hard and inside me, it's been a long long time since I've had a young man's cock in my pussy. Do you think you can go another round?"

I did a couple thrusts with my dick into her sloppy cunt and could tell I was still quite hard so I said, "Fuck yes grandma! I'm ready if you are!"

"Go for it. I want you to feed me all the remaining cum you have in your tank!" While looking straight in her eyes I began fucking my grandmother for the second time in less than an hour. We never lost eye contact as I kept slamming my dick into her pussy, her eyes showed nothing but pure lust making me want to fuck the shit out of her regardless of the fact that she was my grandmother. She wrapped her legs around the back of my thighs and was meeting my down thrust with her up thrusts thus maximizing the penetration of my cock into her cunt. After about five minutes of me pounding my grandma's pussy, my balls began boiling again apparently at the same time she was starting to climax. She wrapped her arms around my neck and began kissing me with a wide open mouth; our tongues were dueling as we both climaxed in one of the most torrid embraces I have ever experienced. I was simultaneously pumping my seed deep inside her cunt while we were sucking on each other's tongue. When we finally finished, we were both wet with sweat running down our bodies. I rolled off her and we remained lying on our sides till we could catch our breath.

She was the first to stir saying, "That was even more intense than our first fuck! My god Cammy, where did you lean to fuck so well. I could become addicted to your cock! Jesus that was fantastic! I mean absolutely fucking fantastic! Of all the men I have fucked in my life, you are no doubt one of the very best. My pussy or cunt as you like to call it, is still tingling. I have never felt so fucking satisfied in my life. Fuck! I love what we just did!"

We laid there a few more minutes before she continued, "We need to eat and I promised your mom that I would make sure you ate healthy meals. So let's get up, clean up and I'll start dinner." We got up and went into my parent's bathroom and took a shower together. She said, "I'll wash your cock and balls and you can wash my tits and pussy, oops I mean my cunt." That's what we did, I took a bar of soap and rubbed it all over her tits over and over again making her nipples really get erect, fuck she has big nipples that are great to suck on. I then used the bar of soap on her cunt, rubbing up and down her crack and in and around of her cunt lips and then used my finger to clean her cunt hole and clit. She was simultaneously stroking my cock and balls with her hand coated with body wash. She suddenly grabbed my arm and shoulder with both hands and closed her eyes saying, "I'm cumming, oh god you're making me cum again. OH FUCK I LOVE THIS, I LOVE YOU, YES YES OMG I LOVE HOW YOU MAKE ME CUM SO HARD!" I just remained standing there while she climaxed holding on to her to make sure we both didn't slip and fall down.

Once the sensations she was experiencing passed, she opened her eyes and wrapped her arms around me and gave me another momentous open mouth kiss. She pressed her wet naked body really hard against my body while continuing to kiss me. I was so fucking hard again and without much effort was able to slip my cock back into her soaped up cunt. Although my sperm tank was near empty, I was able to pump a few drops of cum into her pussy.

She finally released my lips saying, "I have never been so fucking turned on in my life, my god you've got me a state of complete and absolute sexual bliss. I don't want to feel anything but the sensations I get when you slide your cock in and out of my pussy, I especially like the feeling when your cock head slides across my clit, god I love having you fuck me! I just want to be your slut, your horny cock sucking slut, your ass kissing anal cunt, your cock crazy whore if that's what you want me to be!"

"Jesus grandma, I just want you to be the way you are! I love being able to see and touch your naked body, to kiss you, to eat and fuck your cunt and lick your ass; I can't wait to fuck you in the ass, to slide my cock into that tight little puckered asshole of your's. The freedom of having sex with you like we've been doing is beyond words. I'm in hog heaven right now!"

"I'm glad you feel that way because I'm certainly on cloud nine. Okay, let's finish getting cleaned up and dried off and then I'll fix us some dinner like I said. We'll let you rest awhile so you can replenish your ball sack with a load of delicious cum for this evening. Oh god I'm so glad I came to visit you. When you are ready for more sex, I want to first give you a blow job, I've not had the pleasure of having my mouth filled with your cum yet. After that, if we have any energy left, we'll get ourselves ready for your first round of anal sex, for you to experience the feeling of sliding your big cock through my tight asshole, your grandma's tight asshole! I'm anxious to have the pleasure of feeling your monster cock penetrate my butt, to feel your big mushroom cock head squeeze in through my asshole and for you then to fuck me. I want that feeling to be followed by the warm sensation I get when you begin to flood my bowls with your cum, your sperm! Uhhhh, just talking about it gets my juices flowing!"

"So, are you saying your cunt is juiced up right now?"

"Stick your finger or tongue in me and you'll find out." I immediately got on my knees facing her, she took a step toward me and spread her legs a bit, I stuck out my tongue and she maneuvered her ass so I my tongue was in her pussy. I reached up and spread her big pussy lips apart and I stuck my tongue into her cunt hole. Indeed she was wet. After four or five probs and licks she said, "That's enough, I got to go." And out the shower she went and walked toward the quest bedroom. I headed to my room, dried myself off, put on some shorts and a T shirt.

When I walked into the kitchen, my grandma was busy preparing dinner wearing a short robe. As I walked by her, I reached down under her robe to not only squeeze her butt cheeks, but also to find out if she was going commando, she was! She looked at me with a big smile saying, "Naughty boy, I'll give you an hour to quit that kind of behavior!" I backed up a couple steps, reached down to squeeze her buns again, she reacted by wiggling her ass at me. I responded by sliding my middle finger up her ass crack and pressed the tip of my finger against her asshole. She squealed as I also pulled her hips against my groin making her aware that I had a hard on again. She turned her face towards me and we kissed. When our lips parted, she said, "Jesus it's getting so hard for us to keep our hands off each other. I'm starting to crave wanting you to touch me and I sense that you are happy to oblige by what you are doing to me right now, pushing the tip of your finger into my asshole. Oh fuck that feels so good Cammy! I don't want you to stop but I have to feed you something other than my pussy or ass for dinner!"

She pushed me away and I continued on into the living room. She yelled at me to stay there until she called me for dinner. In about 45 minutes I was walking back into the kitchen to eat my dinner. Grandma had prepared a wonderful meal, it smelt so good I momentarily only thought about food. I sat down across from her and the moment I looked at her, thoughts of sex popped back into my brain. I just smiled knowing that beneath the robe she was wearing was a really sexy luscious body that I would be fucking again very soon.

She looked at me saying, "What does that silly grin on your face mean? Your eyes appear to looking right through me!"

"When I look at you, my mind's eye sees you as you were earlier today, totally buck naked. Your beautiful big tits and nipples looking very voluptuous as is your pussy, ass and legs. You are a very sexual woman with all your parts portraying some kind of magic, one can tell you want to be touched!"

"I only want YOU touching me! I want you to touch me everywhere, my tits, my face, my puss.... ahhh cunt, my ass, my legs and everywhere in between. For now and for the next two weeks I want to be your woman, your fuck buddy, your slut! I won't object you going on a date with your girlfriend, but when you get home I want the details and I will want you to fuck me. Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely! I will be limiting my dates with Jennifer until after you leave. I hope you stay longer than two weeks, I know places we can go and have sex without being interrupted."

"Ummmm that sounds interesting and maybe I will stay a little longer, depends on a number of things." She paused while still starring at me saying we'd better eat before our food gets cold. We both were silent as we ate until she said, "So when you look at me like right now, you see me being completely nude?"

I had to smile at her comment and said, "Yup, totally bare ass naked! I can right now imagine you sitting there with your big tits out in the open and when you get up I can see your cunt and ass just as plane as day!"

"So if I took my robe off and sat here really naked, it would be the same to you?"

"Yup, no difference!" She smiled back at me, then raised her butt up somewhat as she disrobed right in front of me. When she sat back down her tits wiggled so nicely, my cock immediately reacted and stiffened up.

"Is this better than using your imagination?"

"Oh Jesus, I love those tits of your's grandma. Yes it is better!"

"Does that mean you maybe will be ready for some hot sex soon?"

"I hope so, my pecker is already hard."

"Show me!" I pushed my chair back and stood up, unzipped and removed my shorts. My hard cock stood straight out and when I stroked it a few times as she licked her lips saying, "Jesus I love your cock. The next thing I want to do with you is give you a fucking blow job. I want you to fill my mouth with your sperm, I want to roll it around with my tongue and then slowly swallow every last ounce. I also want to suck on your balls and feel them inside my mouth, to run my tongue around them and lick them, to get you so fucking hard that you bust a nut all over my face, then all over my tits and finally all over my ass to use as a lubricant when you are ready to slide your cock into my ass!"

Just listening to her had me hard as a rock and was about to jump her bones when she said, "For now let's just eat the rest of our dinner, clean up the kitchen, watch a little TV before we start fucking again." I knew she was right, so I relaxed but still remained hard as I sat across from her totally naked body. She changed the subject and we chitchatted about nothing important.

When we finished eating she stood up saying, "I made some dessert and will go get it, but first hand me your plate." She saw me starring at her lovely pussy so she said, "Most times in the future I will be serving you my pussy for dessert but tonight, I actually made some real dessert. Chocolate pudding." She gathered the dishes and walked over to the sink. God I love seeing her nude like this; her ass, tits and legs are so fucking hot just to look at while she walks. I patiently waited for her to serve our dessert but was stroking my dick under the table, hoping time would pass real quick so I could get my cock back into her hot cunt!

She brought back two bowls of chocolate pudding with lots of whip cream on top, umm it tasted so good. As we were finishing the chocolate pudding, she said, "You know, I was just thinking that if you want to, you can take photos of me like I am right now, or when we are fucking or sucking each other or if you just want me to pose for some special shots. That would be totally okay with me, I would expect of course, that any photos would be only for your use. That would give you something to look at when I'm gone to help you get off quicker when you beat your meat like you were just doing." She winked at me when she said that.

We retired in the living room both still totally naked, we cuddled on the couch. I laid down first, she laid beside me with my arm draped over her with my hand on one of her magnificent tits. Her butt was pressed against my groin and my cock was nestled between her ass cheeks. She reached down between her legs and took a hold of my dick then pushed it tight against her pussy and was able to get it between her pussy lips. She then moved it back and forth sideways across her clit. She let out a low moan as I continued to fondle her tits.

She turned her head toward me saying, "Do you like how I'm playing with your cock?"

"Yes I do! Do you like how I'm playing with your tits?"

"Yes I do! I want you to suck on my nipples and get then really erect and then you can take some photos of them." I didn't have to be asked twice. She rotated her body and slid up a bit so I could easily suck on her tits and nipples. I went to work on both tits, fondling, sucking and licking them. It wasn't long before her nipples got very erect and she handed me my phone. "Now take some pictures of my tits so you will remember how much fun you had playing with them." I raised up and took a dozen or so photos of her big tits and nipples.

After taking the photos of her tits, we both sat up. She glanced down at her tits saying, "I think somehow you got my nipples bigger than normal, I don't recall ever seeing them this big." I couldn't get over how big her nipples were either and her tits did not seem to sag as much either, god she has a sexy body! She took a hold of my cock and began giving me a hand job. She said, "How long have I been here?"

"Well, I picked you up at around 1:30 and it's 6:30 right now, so that's 5 hours."

"And you have been hard almost the whole fucking time! Five hours of nearly non stop hardness, I think that's a record?"

"Fuck if I know."

"Well I think it's a record, at least I've never been with a guy that stayed hard that long. Think you're ready for more sex and then maybe your cock can relax."

"I doubt that it will relax with you around. All I can think of is how sexy you are which makes me want to fuck you all the more and get my cock back into your sweet cunt. Or get your cunt lips in my mouth."

"Speaking of getting something in your mouth, I want your cock in my mouth and for you to fill my mouth with your cum. I think it's time we did that! Are you ready to put your cock in another one of my holes and fill it with cum?"

"Fuck yes, I'd love a blow job."

"Okay, sit on the edge of the couch and let your balls hang over the edge. I want to be able to suck both your cock and your balls." She slid off the couch and got down between my outstretched legs. I scooted forward so that my balls were hanging over the edge of the couch. She looked at me saying, "Oh god this is going to be so good, I just hope you have lots of sperm in your balls, I want a full mouth of cum to swallow." She opened her mouth and nearly took my entire cock down her throat the first time. I just sat there and watched her suck and stroke my cock while also sucking and massaging my balls. I had my phone handy and took some photos of her sucking my cock.

She was good, I have never had anyone suck on my balls before. It felt so good and I loved watching her strain trying to get both of them in her mouth.

She was now just sucking the head of my cock while gently coddling my balls in her hand. The sensations were building and finally I told her I was close to cumming.

She winked at me just as I unloaded into her mouth. She held the head of my dick just barely inside her mouth as my cock ejaculated shot after shot into her mouth.

When my cock calmed down, she pulled her open mouth away from my dick and slid her tongue slightly out of her mouth. There was a big glob of cum sitting on her tongue, she tilted her head back and like goggled making a lot of my cum bubble up and some of it ran down her chin. She then swallowed with a big smile saying, "Delicious, absolutely fucking delicious. I want to swallow a lot more of your cum before I go home!"

Afterwords my cock actually softened to my relief. She crawled back up on the couch next to me whereupon she took a hold of my cock and inspected it saying it needed a little cleaning. She bent down and cleaned off any cum residue with her lips and tongue. While holding it straight up, she said, "There, your cock is nice and clean and ready for the next round of fucking."

She asked me what my schedule was for the week. I said that I get up every day around seven to be at work at eight and get home around three. She smiled and said, "Okay, then I'll also get up to make you some breakfast. What do you usually have for breakfast?"

86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers