Grandma's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Within minutes Jack knocked on the door and when he entered and saw my grandma standing there in high heels, wearing short shorts and a halter that barely covered her big tits, his eyes about popped out of his head. I introduced him to my grandmother saying, "Jack, this my grandmother Ruth, and grandma this is my buddy Jack."

My grandma said, "Glad to meet you Jack. Any friend of Cam, is a friend of mine."

Jack being the smart ass that he is, said, "Glad to see so much of you Ruth!" By the bulge in his pants I could tell he was more than just glad to see so much of her.

My grandma retorted while smiling from ear to ear, "I assure you, it's my pleasure to show you me!"

We chitchatted for a bit and then she suggested that Jack stay for dinner which he agreed to. She then sent me to the store to get a few things while she could get to know Jack better.

When I returned, there on the couch was Jack sitting without any pants on and my grandma down on her knees sucking his cock with her halter on the floor beside her. I kind of expected some kind of interaction between them by the verbal discourse that occurred earlier, but was still surprised to see my grandma actually sucking his cock. I grabbed my phone and took a few photos.

She looked up, removed her mouth from his dick and said, "I really like Jack and thought I'd show him my appreciation for being such a good friend to my grandson. Why don't you join us, I'd love a hot threesome." Jack just looked at me with a satisfied look on his face; I removed my pants and walked over to where they were. I reached down and removed my grandma's shorts and thong giving Jack a good view of her pussy and ass that I assumed he would soon be fucking.

She continued giving him a blow job as I just watched for awhile enjoying the action and reaction from Jack. Jack suddenly said, "Fuck! I'm going to cum!"

My grandma said, "Yes, go ahead! I'd love to start this evening with a mouth full of cum!" And cum he did. I grabbed my phone and got some great shots of Jack cumming in my grandma's mouth.

After Jack came in my grandma's mouth, she sat down on the floor and said, "Fuck that was nice. Your cum is delicious Jack and I want a lot more of it before I leave." She looked at me standing beside her with my cock in my hand slowly masturbating, she said, "How are you doing stud? You look like you're ready to explode!"

"I know I'm not too far away. Watching you give Jack a blow job was hot!"

"Well, I don't want you wasting any of your delicious man juice, I'll just lay down here and you can deposit your spunk in my pussy along with the cum you pumped into me earlier this morning." She slid over a bit then laid down on her back, spread her legs and held out her arms inviting me to mount her. I got on my hands and knees and crawled between her legs. She grabbed my cock and guided into her pussy as I lowered my hips. I penetrated her to the maximum on first thrust. She immediately began kissing me as I began fucking her.

We broke our lip lock long enough for me to say, "This is all I could think about today, is getting my cock back into your cunt grandma. God I love fucking you."

"You say the nicest things to me!" We all laughed as I continued fucking her until I climaxed and could feel that I was pumping a shit load of cum into her. I was about to stop thrusting my cock into her when her body went stiff as she climaxed. So I continued giving her light thrusts until she relaxed. I then eased my cock out of her cunt and immediately saw a river of cum flowing out of her pussy. Jack had his phone in his hand and was taking shots of us fucking and got a shot of her huge cream pie.

"Holy fuck, look at that!" was Jack's response as we all watched a huge glob of cum start to flow out of her pussy. She caught the glob in her hand before it landed on the floor plus scooped up some more cum and put it all into her mouth.

She said, "Jesus, that was a huge load Cam, you must be totally drained. Ummm, I love how you taste and you too Jack, your cum is delicious too."

We all just sat for a moment before my grandma said, "Well I suppose it will be awhile before your guns will get reloaded. I think I'll cook us up a little meal including dessert, then we can watch a little TV before we start a second round of fucking. I hope you boys are interested in screwing me some more." We both nodded yes as she continued, "Jack, since you're our guest tonight, you get first choice as to which hole of mine you want to penetrate first. Since you've already fucked my mouth, that leaves you either my pussy, or my cunt as Cam likes to call it or my ass to fuck. Which will it be? This is just for your first choice, I hope you stay long enough to sample every hole, in fact I would like for you to consider staying all night."

I piped up and said, "You'll love her ass Jack! When you slide your cock through her tight little asshole, it feels soooo fucking good, and then she'll squeeze your cock with her sphincter muscles and you'll think you've gone to heaven. But make no mistake, fucking her cunt is out of this world, you'll love it too."

Jack said, "I think I'll start with your asshole grandma, I've never fucked a girl in the ass before."

She said, "Good choice, I know you will like the sensations you'll get when you slide your cock into my ass. I have never had any complaints whatsoever, in fact I've always been thanked by all the guys that have fucked me in the ass."

Jack asked, "Being curious, about how many guys have fucked you in the ass?"

"Don't know for sure but if I were to guess, I'd say dozens upon dozens!"

"WOW!"

"Yea, when you fuck me you will be fucking a very experienced slut!"

I spoke up, "Geez grandma, I don't think of you as a slut, I think you're just a hot mama! And Jack, when you fuck my grandma and she compliments you, she's speaking from lots and lots of experience so you will know you done good."

Jack's face lit up and he said, "Okay let's get dinner and TV watching over with so we can enjoy some more hot sex!" My grandma went into the kitchen still naked to prepare our dinner. Jack and I put on our shorts went to my room to play some video games. It was over an hour before my grandma called us for dinner. When we walked into the kitchen the food was on the table and she was wearing only an apron. Before we sat down she said, "Why don't we all get naked, I know you guys like to see my exposed tits and I like knowing your cocks are readily available under the table."

Jack and I slid our shorts off while she removed her apron. Jack and I both smiled as she took a hold of her tits and shook them at us saying, "I know you guys like my girls and they like your hands, lips and tongue on them! So don't be shy around me, they're made for squeezing, sucking and fucking." Jack and I faced each other and she sat at the end of the table, all our legs were touching under the table.

As we were chitchatting she at one point leaned toward me and at the same time I felt her hand on my leg, then she moved it up and grabbed my cock for just a second. She then leaned toward Jack and I assumed she did the same thing to him. She said, "You guys are both nice and hard already, I guess there won't be much TV watching. It still amazes me how fast you young bucks can recover. It makes my pussy wet just thinking about how fortunate I am to be with you two studs."

When we finished eating she said, "Help me clear the table and kitchen and then there will be dessert." Jack and I got up and hurriedly help my grandmother clean everything and once we loaded the dishwasher she said, "Dessert time!" I knew what to expect and smiled as Jack looked a bit bewildered since she didn't appear to have any dessert. She walked back to the table and sat on it saying, "Well, I only have one dessert for you two guys so you'll have to share my dessert." She leaned back placing her hands behind her, spread her legs and said, "Dig in boys, I want each of you to get me off orally, you can have all the dessert you want." There she was showing off her pussy and asshole again.

"Grandma, why don't you turn over for a second and show Jack how your big pussy lips hang down." She rolled over and got on her hands and knees on the table to show us how her big pussy lips hang down.

I reached over and used a finger to play with her pussy lips, Jack did the same before she turned over on to her back again with legs spread and knees pulled up and out. Jack hesitated and so I pulled up a chair up and sat down between her out stretched legs and began eating her pussy.

She moved her head close to the table edge and said to Jack, "Come over here and let me suck your cock until it's your turn to have dessert."

So for the next while I ate her pussy until she had an orgasm giving me lots of juicy dessert. I got up and traded places with Jack as he proceeded to take his turn at eating her pussy until she had her second orgasm while she sucked my cock.

Grandma second orgasm was a doozy, she froze as the waves of pleasure passed through her body. I took advantage of her stage of excitement and pressed my cock deep down her throat which she took with any sign of distress.

I pulled my dick out of her mouth to let her recuperate from her second orgasm. She looked up at me saying, "Let's go up to your parent's bedroom to continue our little threesome." Jack and I helped her off the table and walked behind her to the bedroom. Jesus she has a really cute ass, those buns were wiggling just right as she walked. When we got into the bedroom she turned and said, "Jack why don't you lay down on the bed on your back, hold your cock straight up and I'll slide my ass down your shaft. Cam, you get the Vaseline on the night stand and grease up my asshole like you did before and give Jack some for his cock. Then after Jack has penetrated my ass, you get on top and fuck my pussy. It's been a long time since I've been double fucked, I know that it's going to feel soooooo fucking good."

I took the jar of Vaseline and stuck my middle finger in it and scooped up a big glob of grease. She had turned her ass toward me and was slightly bent over, I stuck my middle finger up her ass and worked it in and out to prepare it for the invasion of Jack's cock. In meantime Jack had greased up his cock and was holding it upright waiting for my grandma to slide her ass down his shaft. She then said, "Wait, I think it would be better if I got on my hands and knees so you Jack, can fuck me doggy style and once you've fully penetrated my ass, we'll roll over with you on your back making my cunt available for Cam to fuck."

So grandma got on the bed, Jack crawled up behind her, straddled her hips and slid his cock into her ass crack. She reached back saying, "I'll spread my butt cheeks and you press your cock against my asshole and slowly insert it inside me, okay?" I watched as Jack and my grandma worked at getting Jack's cock into her asshole and once he did, she said, "Now fuck me a few times Jack before we turn over." Jack proceeded to fuck her for about five minutes, he had his whole cock inside her ass. She asked Jack, "How do you like having your cock in my ass?"

"Fuck yes! Your ass is really tight and feels great."

"Good! Now let's roll over keeping your cock in me." Once Jack was on his back and she was basically sitting on his lap facing me, she began sliding her ass up and down his shaft a few times. She looked at me saying, "Okay sweetheart, it's time for you to slide your cock into your grandma's pussy and give me a double fuck, it's been so fucking long since I last had the pleasure of having two big cocks inside me, I'm about ready to cum just thinking about it!" I straddled her body and guided my cock into her wet pussy. It felt a little different with Jack's cock being in her adjacent hole.

"Oh fuck I love this! Now you guys just start fucking me, I want each of you to cum in me and don't stop until you've drained your balls in me." Being in top I began full-on fucking of her cunt, I didn't hold back at all. It didn't take me long to climax and pump a big load of sperm into her pussy. After a pause for me to recover, I disengaged my cock from her pussy and then watched Jack and my grandma start fucking. Grandma was doing most the action with her being on top, pumping her ass up and down on Jack's hard shaft. Her legs tired and so she had them roll over with Jack being back on top of her, he then really worked over her ass. He was ramming his cock in and out of her asshole like there was no tomorrow with grandma keeping her eyes closed egging him on. Suddenly he let out a loud grunt and held his cock deep inside her ass as he pumped his load of cum in her.

When he pulled his cock out of her ass, some cum immediately began flowing out of her asshole and when she rolled over onto her back, a flood of cum came gushing out.

She said, "Jesus, it feels like a river of cum is flowing out my ass! My god Jack, I don't think I've ever had that much cum pumped into me. Holy fuck, that's amazing! You didn't seem to generate that much cum when I sucked your cock."

"I know, I don't think I've ever generated that much before! I think it was because I was fucking a woman's asshole for the first time. It was so tantalizing in seeing and feeling my cock slide in and out of your asshole and when you squeezed my cock with your ass muscles, my balls just burst!"

"I hope I can make you do that the next time I give you a blow job and have you fill my mouth with that much spunk! Fuck'n aye!"

She got up and looked at the mess we made on my parent's bed and said, "FUCK! We'd better get the blankets and sheet off before any of this cum soaks in. OMG, look at all that cum! I've never seen so much cum coming out of one dick before. Fuck, I think I hit the jackpot with you two guys! Holy crap!"

Jack and I helped my grandma clean up the mess and remade the bed. Grandma said she would go shopping tomorrow to get some polyester coverings so we won't have to be concerned in the future about any sperm staining. She said, "I don't want to be concerned as to how much sperm you guys generate when you fuck me, we'll just let it flow and enjoy!"

All three of us went into my parent's shower to clean up. Jack and I fondled, rubbed, fingered, sucked and kissed my grandma almost everywhere while she mostly just stood still and stroked our cocks. We eventually got out and dried ourselves and then went into the living room with the intent of watching TV. But since we remained naked, we just continued doing the things we did in the shower and after about a half hour, Jack and I were preparing to double fuck my grandma's pussy. She said that she had seen videos of women taking two cocks in their pussy and in their ass, and she wanted to try it.

So after some jockeying around we found a way where both Jack and I could simultaneously get access to her cunt. On the third try, we succeeded! Jack had about half of his cock in her pussy as I pressed my cock along side of his and was able to work most of my cock into her pussy. I held my cock still while Jack slowly fucked her then he stopped while I fucked her. Then we both tried to get as much of our cocks in her cunt as possible. I was surprised that we could nearly get both our entire cocks in her cunt simultaneously. We then in unison fucked her. She squealed with joy. It was a strange feeling to slide my cock along side of Jack's cock but her cunt felt so tight and so good, who cared. We continued taking turns fucking her and eventually she had an orgasm. That made fucking her easier but neitherJack nor I were able to reach a climax. I was the first to pull out.

When grandma felt the withdrawal of my cock she said, "Oh no no no, keep your cock in me, I want you guys to cum in me."

I said, "I would like to, but I can't seem to get aroused that much."

"Oh fuck please, I want more cum in me!"

"Sorry grandma. How about letting Jack continue fucking your pussy and I'll fuck your mouth."

"Yeah, I like that idea too. Let me move so my head is near the edge and you can have easy access to my mouth." She moved, Jack continued to fuck her pussy and I dangled my cock above her head until she opened her mouth. I then slipped my cock into her mouth and began slowly fucking her mouth. After about five minutes Jack shot is wad in her pussy and a short time latter I gave her mouth and face a cum bath.

We all three crashed for awhile to recuperate. Grandma was the first to speak, she thanked us over and over again for the double fucking of her pussy and wanted us to do it again sometime where we would both cum in her pussy.

A short time later, Jack called his parents to tell them he was staying overnight. For the reminder of the evening we all kind of cooled it knowing that come bedtime, we would indulge in some hot threesome activity. We hung out in the living room with Jack and I taking turns molesting my grandmother who sat most the time naked on the couch casually watching TV. We would cuddle up to her and play with either her tits or her pussy while she stroked our cocks. None of us wanted sex for awhile but we loved being aroused.

At one point my grandmother got up to use the bathroom and when she returned she had a can of whipped cream in her hand and said, "Anyone want a little dessert?" Jack and I perked up and said we did. She took the can and sprayed whip cream on each of her tits then placed the nozzle in her vagina and filled herself up with whip cream. I went for her tits and Jack got on his knees in front of her and began eating her cunt. In about five minutes we had licked up all the whip cream but Jack just continued eating her pussy. Grandma had her hand on the back of his head forcing his face into her cunt, then she reached down between her thighs and spread her big pussy lips while Jack used his tongue to lick her clit. She was moaning and saying, "Yes, yes, lick my clit, make me cum! Ahhhhhhh yesssssssssss!" Suddenly her body stiffened as she experienced another orgasm.

When she calmed down she said, "Fuck, I love having my clit played with like that! Jack, you have me so fucking turned on I hope you and Cam are ready because I want to go up to your parents bedroom and start fucking again!" We didn't have to be asked twice, we three walked to my parent's bedroom where my grandma told me to get on the bed on my back. As soon as I was on my back my grandma got on top and slid her pussy down my hard shaft. She fucked me a few times then told Jack to fuck her asshole. He asked if she wanted some Vaseline, she raised her ass up in the air disengaging her pussy from my cock and she said, "No! Just slide your cock into my pussy a few times to get it lubed up then shove your dick in my asshole." That's what he did, she closed her eyes and grimaced while Jack's cock was penetrating her asshole. She in the meantime slid her pussy back down on to my cock and we all started fucking. It was a bit chaotic with Jack being the first to cum, my grandmother was next followed by me.

Afterwords we relaxed and I dozed off. I was awaken sometime later as Jack and grandma were going at it again, the bed was really rocking as Jack pounded her pussy. When they finished fucking, we all dozed off for the night.

TO BE CONTINUED