Grandma's Visit

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers

"If mom's busy, I usually fix myself cereal and cup of coffee."

"What does your mom cook for you?"

"Oh bacon and eggs, or pancakes or French toast."

"Okay, thanks that makes it easy for me."

"Well you don't have to fix my breakfast if you want to sleep in."

"Oh, but I promised your mom that I would make sure you ate healthy food, so that is what I want to do for you."

"Okay but nobody is expecting you to do that. I know it's a lot of work to prepare meals every day."

"I expect to be compensated for making your meals."

"Really! Did dad and mom bribe you to come here?"

"Oh no no no! I'm expecting you to compensate me!"

"Ahhhh, so what kind of compensation are you expecting?"

With a twinkle in her eye, she said, "One load of cum for each meal I prepare!"

"I think that is very fair. Now what if a friend of mine comes over for dinner one evening, how will that work? Would I owe you two loads or would each of us owe you one load?

"You each would owe me one load! Special desserts are free."

"So you want to spread the debt around, ummm that sounds good. Now what if Jennifer comes for dinner? What would be her charge?"

"For females, they would owe me an orgasm."

"Wow, you got this all figured out. So every guy would put a load of cum in you and every gal would take out a load of cum!"

"That's right. The gals would also get a different dessert."

"And what would that might be?"

"I haven't figured that out yet."

Jokingly I said, "I'm thinking we should have a big dinner party here some night."

She laughed saying, "That's fine with me. The more the merrier!" We both laughed and did a little cuddling and smooching. I love being able to casually fondle her big tits, she seems to enjoy it and I definitely do. As we laid there on the couch she said, "You know it's been a long day for me plus we both have consumed a fair amount of energy today, so I need a nap before we engage in any more sex. If you are not ready to hit the sack that's just fine. I hope you will bed down with me whenever you're ready and if during the night you need some attention, don't be afraid to wake me. I would love a little midnight screwing!"

I wasn't really ready and bid her good night and assured her I would join her later. She gave me another toe curling kiss and headed for the guest bedroom. I stayed up a couple hours before heading to bed. I assumed she sleeps in the nude so I did the same. Sure enough when I crawled into bed, she was naked. I spooned her and she stirred saying, "Hi baby, so glad you're here. Ummm, yea, just slide your dick between my butt cheeks and play with my tits. If you want some action, just start fingering my pussy, ooops, I mean my cunt and I'll roll over so you can fuck me." Even though her offer was very enticing, I dozed off and the next thing I knew there was somebody shaking me to wake up.

MONDAY

I opened one eye and looked at the clock, it was 6:30. I rolled over and saw two beautiful tits only inches from my face. I looked up to see my grandma leaning over me saying, "It's time to wake up sweetie!"

I said to my grandma, "It's too early to get up!" She retorted saying that I needed to get up now so that I had time to fuck her. She wanted to start every day with an orgasm and her pussy full of my cum!

Why should I debate that kind of rational. She continued, "Get yourself up and go in bathroom and brush your teeth and come back here. I'll be impatiently waiting for you to give me my morning fuck."

I quickly reached up and lightly squeezed both her tits and then ran one hand down her belly to her pussy. I slipped a finger in her pussy saying, "Is this the hole where you want me to slide my cock into or is it this one?" as I slid my finger deeper into her ass crack and poked the tip of my finger into her asshole.

"Yes, the first hole is where I want you to fuck me every morning when you wake up. There will be no exceptions! I want to begin every day having sex with you. Now hurry up, I'll be here on my back with my legs spread wide in anticipation of you fucking me and filling my pussy with your sperm!"

I quickly scrambled out of bed, hustled into the bathroom, pissed and brushed my teeth. When I returned to the bedroom I found my grandma lying on her back on the bed, her head on a pillow and her legs spread with both hands in her crotch holding her big pussy lips apart. She said, "First I want to suck your dick a couple times before you slide it into my cunt." I got on my knees next to her head as she opened her mouth to receive my cock. She sucked on my dick a couple times then licked it. I then got on top of her and positioned my cock right above her pussy.

She looked at me saying, "Yes baby, slide that beautiful cock of yours deep into your grandmother's cunt, make me a happy women. Fuck me, fuck me hard, I want my cunt filled with your sperm!" I plunged my cock into her cunt whereupon she immediately wrapped her arms around my shoulders and her legs around my thighs. Again she met my down thrusts with her up thrust receiving maximum penetration of my cock into her cunt. As I was fucking her, she climaxed only seconds before I did as I pumped a ton of cum into her. As I remained above her with my cock buried in her cunt, she flexed her cunt muscles every time I shot cum into her, then she gave me a really hard open mouth kiss when I finished flooding her pussy. Fuck she is so sexy and passionate!

We relaxed for a couple minutes before she said, "Thank you Cammy, I hope you enjoyed that as much as I did! You need to get up now and get ready for work." She kissed me and pushed me off of her. When I stood up she said, "Wait, move closer so I can lick your cock, I love the taste of your cum." I moved over and she took half of my cock in her mouth and sucked and licked me clean. She then licked her lips and said, "GO!"

I headed for the shower and got ready for work. When I reached the kitchen I found the table set for two and my grandma cooking some eggs. I sat down and she immediately walked over to the table and served me some eggs and bacon. While she stood beside me, I slipped my hand under her robe and rubbed her bare buns. She looked at me saying, "I'm glad you can't keep your hands off me. I love feeling your hands on my bare skin especially in my sensitive areas." When she said that I moved my hand from her butt to her inner thigh and then up to her pussy. I used a finger to play with her pussy lips.

She said, "Yea, like that! Uhhhh yes, I like having you play with my pussy lips like you're doing. But you need to hurry up and eat your breakfast." She walked away then came back to sit down and eat her breakfast. We chatted a bit then I grabbed my jacket and headed toward the door. She followed me so I turned to kiss her and she responded, "Don't forget that there will be a hot pussy waiting for you when you get home."

The day went by really slow, wanting to get back home as soon as I could. Finally it was time to quit and I made a beeline for home. I walked in the front door to find my grandma lying on the couch wearing a just small halter and a thong. She stood up immediately and wrapped her arms around my neck and gave me a very warm and passionate kiss. I grabbed her hips and ground my pelvis into her's as we kissed. I was as hard as a rock of course and she felt it.

She released my lips saying, "I can tell that you're ready just like I am. Why don't you take your pants and shirt off right here then go and sit in the big chair." I removed my shirt and pants while she discarded her halter and thong, I love seeing her naked, those big tits, tight ass, enticing pussy lips and sexy legs are to die for. I sat in the chair holding my dick as she placed a knee on each side of me positioning her pussy right above my cock and lowered herself. I felt my cock being gobbled up by her already wet cunt. I began to squeeze her tits as she began to bounce up and down on my shaft. We passionately kissed as we started fucking. It wasn't long before she wanted to change position. I stood up with my cock still lodged in her cunt, she wrapped her legs around my buttocks and held onto my neck as I walked over to the couch.

I then lowered her onto the couch and was able to maneuver so I was on top of her and proceeded to continue fucking her. She squealed as she felt me pumping a load of cum into her. I continued fucking her until she climaxed and then collapsed on top. She kissed me again and said, "I want some photos of you fucking me, I want to have them to remind me how much I enjoy having your cock in me. I want photos of you, my grandson, fucking me, your grandmother."

I looked to see where my pants were and saw that I could reach them. I did and took my phone from my pocket and sat up with my cock still engaged in her cunt and took a couple shots.

When I pulled my cock out of her cunt, a fair amount of cum came oozing out so I took a couple shots of her cream pie.

When I showed her the photos she pulled me back down on top of her and passionately kissed me again. We laid there for quite awhile kissing and groping each other until she said, "Jesus, I love how you think and behave and especially how good your big cock feels inside my pussy. I've never ever been so fucking turned on as I am with you! I can't seem to get enough of you! With all the men I've been with and fucked in my lifetime, I don't really understand why I'm so fucking turned on right now. This is amazing, absolutely totally fucking amazing! And I'm loving every minute of it, don't want it to ever end!"

She returned to kissing me and pressed her big tits into my chest saying, "I can't seem to get close enough to you, I want to press my body right into you, to feel my skin totally in contact with your skin."

After a little more kissing and groping we got up and headed to separate showers to get cleaned up. When I came back into the living room, I found my grandma wearing a cute sun dress watching TV. "What's on?" I asked.

"Nothing interesting, I was just waiting for you to find out what you would like for dinner?"

"How about a nice juicy hamburger and a potato salad?"

"Okay, I like that idea. It will take awhile to make the potato salad so why don't you do something relaxing and get your mind off of fucking me for awhile. Let your tank get refilled, I want you to be fully refreshed when you fuck me in the ass after dinner." I went to my room and played video games until she called me for dinner.

When I walked into the kitchen, dinner was on the table and she was sitting waiting for me. When I walked past her, I leaned over to give her a light kiss on the lips. She immediately grabbed me and made it a long passionate kiss and when she released me she said, "I just want to get your arousal started!" She then slid a hand inside my shorts and gave my cock a couple quick strokes; I was aroused alright.

As we ate she said, "I think we should set a goal for the time that I'm here."

"What do you mean? What kind of goal?"

"I think that we should set a goal of having sex everywhere in this house! That we can say that you fucked me on every piece of furniture, on every table, on every bed, on the floor in every closet and in every room, in the bath tub, in the showers, on the toilet, in the back seat of your car, your mother's car, and your dad's and any other place we can think of."

"How about in the backyard at night?"

"Oh yea, that's a fucking great idea! And that you fucked me in EVERY hole many many times!"

"Ohhhh YEA!"

"Okay then. Let's clean up the kitchen and then I'll serve you your dessert on the dinning room table. Then we'll go to your parent's bedroom where I want you to fuck me in the ass for the first time. Isn't that the height of depravity, a grandmother telling her grandson to fuck her in the ass, wanting him to slide his cock into her asshole!"

"Yea maybe but I'm on it!" I jumped up and quickly cleaned up the kitchen and then she led me into the dining room. She moved one of the end chairs out of the way, then turned toward me and proceeded to remove her dress leaving her stark naked, god I love her body! She then hopped up on the table, leaned back on her elbows, spread her sexy legs saying, "Your dessert is served Sir!" I got down between her legs and began eating her cunt. I first sucked her big pussy lips into my mouth, used my tongue to lick the inside of her vagina and played with her clit sucking on it frequently. Each time she would squirm and squeal. I repeated what I'd done earlier sucking and licking every square inch of her crotch. I placed my hands under her knees and raised then thus rolling up her hips up giving me full access to her butt crack. I licked the full length of her ass crack and spend some time at licking her asshole to her constant moaning and squealing. I finished off by sucking her pussy lips into my mouth while she was climaxing.

When done, she slid off the table and I led her into my parent's bedroom and helped her up onto the bed. She said, "The Vaseline is on the night stand. I cleaned out my ass so don't be concerned, just get a gob of Vaseline on your middle finger and shove it up my asshole. Then put some on your cock. There is a butt plug on the night stand in case we need it. Jesus I can't wait to feel your big cock slide into my asshole and have you fuck me in the ass!"

She laid back spreading her legs and lifting them up completely exposing her pussy and ass to me. Love that scene. I then did as she said, I scooped up some Vaseline with my middle finger and slipped it all the way into her asshole, she moaned saying, "Ohhhh fuck Cammy, I like having your finger up my ass it feels so nice, but I know your cock is going to feel even much better". I worked my finger back and forth then took a second gob and greased up her asshole some more. I then coated my cock with Vaseline and placed my cock head against her asshole. She said, "Now be firm but slow in penetrating my ass, it usually hurts some so be patient."

I slowly but steadily pushed the head of my cock against her asshole and watched it slowly disappear, she had closed her eyes and kind of grimaced as my cock head slowly entered her. Once the head of my cock was totally inside her asshole, she opened her eyes and said, "Oh that was not too bad. Now just continue penetrating my ass til your big cock is totally inside your grandma's ass." That's what I did, and once I fully penetrated her ass, I began fucking her gently whereupon she moaned with pleasure. After a short time, she said, "How does it feel having your cock in your grandma's ass? Do you feel like you're a pervert?"

"First off, your tight asshole feels really good on my cock, I love the sensations I'm getting as I shove my cock into your asshole. But yea, it's a bit strange knowing that I'm actually fucking my grandma's ass!"

"Don't be! Your grandma loves this kind of action and wants you to do it often. Is your phone handy, I would love a photo of your cock in my ass."

"Yup, I've got it right here." I grabbed it and took a few shots of me fucking her asshole.

I continued fucking her ass and could feel her squeeze my cock with her sphincter muscles from time to time. It wasn't long before that old familiar feeling arouse and I told her I was about to cum.

"Yes, yes, oh god yes Cammy, cum in my ass! Fill up your granny's ass with your hot cum. Oh yes, yesssss, oh fuck I can feel you cumming inside me, I love how that feels! Ohhh fuck this is good, so fucking good! Promise me you'll fuck me in the ass like this many many more times before I go home! Oh fuck I love being a perverted slut, I really like having you fuck me in the ass. The feeling of your cock sliding through my asshole is delicious, god I love it!"

"Oh fuck yes grandma, I really like the feeling I get when my cock slides through your tight asshole." I continued fucking her ass hoping she'd have an orgasm but she didn't. So I reached down and began rubbing her clit with my finger until she did climax; and when she did, her sphincter muscles really clamped down on my cock. God I loved it.

I didn't want to lie on top of her so I tried to lie down on my side while keeping my cock in her ass. It didn't work and my cock came popping out. She looked down to see my still hard cock sticking straight up saying, "Jesus, doesn't that thing ever go soft!"

I just smiled while she scrambled around and took my cock in her hand. She examined it very closely and then looked me straight in the eye while she slid her mouth over my cock head and sucked on it. She sucked it a few more times then did a deep throat taking my entire cock down her throat.

OMG that felt so fucking good! After she pulled her mouth off my cock, she said, "Are you thinking your grandmother is a pervert for sucking your cock right after you've fucked her asshole?"

"Ahhh not sure! It sure did feel good!"

"Well I know my ass is clean and after you made sure I climaxed after fucking me in the ass, I wanted to do something special for you and thought that doing something outrageous would excite you."

"It did and I promise to fuck you in the ass many many times before you leave."

"That's music to my ears! Okay let's clean up and go watch some TV. Then it is my suggestion is that our next sexual encounter should be in the backseat of your dad's car!"

'Sounds good to me, I'll meet you in the living room." We both headed for a shower and put on some fresh duds.

We sat in the living room for over three hours watching TV, some news, a game show and a couple sitcoms. Suddenly while sitting next to me, she turned toward me, pressed her tits into my chest and her lips onto my lips giving me a very passionate kiss then said, "How about taking me out to your dad's car and fucking the bejesus out of me? Pound my pussy like there's no tomorrow!" I stood up taking her hand and walked her out to the garage.

I opened the back door to my dad's Mercedes and wrapped my arms around her and kissed her. She pressed her tits into my chest while I pressed my crotch into her's and did a little dry humping. I pushed her shorts down and then removed her blouse. She pushed my shorts down and pulled my T shirt off. We stood there in the garage totally naked kissing for a short time pressing our naked bodies together then I pushed her into the car. She got in and sat kitty corner on the seat with her legs spread. I got between her legs and drove my cock into her cunt as hard as I could followed up with some hard thrusting. She just continued to squeal and asked for more. After about five minutes, I indicated I was about to cum when she said to slow down and let her catch up. I did and within minutes we were both cumming. We collapsed in a heap and remained that way for awhile.

She said, "I love the way you fuck me! So much energy and so enthusiastic! I'd forgotten how you young studs behave, it's a total pleasure for us older women to be fucked by a youthful male. God I love it! I'm going to make the most out of the two weeks I'm here."

"I'm so glad to hear that because I really love fucking you grandma!"

"Do you have any buddies that would maybe like to fuck an older woman? I would love to share my holes with one or more of your buddies and maybe have a little gang bang?"

"FUCK! Are you serious?"

"Yes! Wouldn't you like to see your buddies fuck me? See me with a cock in every hole and being totally molested by your buddies! I know that I would love it!"

That started me thinking. I really love my grandma and totally enjoy the sex we are having and I feel that if she is willing, it would be great to share her with my buddies Jack and Len. As it turned out, things started happening the very next day.

TUESDAY

I woke up the next day with my grandma rubbing her big tits in my face, I quickly got up and fucked her. During the day Jack called me and wanted to play some ball after I got off work. I suggested that he come to my house and we'd go from there. When I got home my grandma met me only wearing a brief halter and a thong as before. I told her Jack was dropping by and that she should maybe put something more appropriate on. She ran and put on some shorts and 'fuck me' shoes.

86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers