Grandma's Visit Ch. 05

Story Info
Grandma’s sexual drive seems to never end.
10.1k words
4.63
8.4k
15

Part 5 of the 5 part series

Updated 04/06/2024
Created 02/15/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers

It was Saturday morning, the last morning before my parents got home. Grandma woke me up by rubbing her nipples on my face and once I was awake, we fucked. Afterwards we laid in bed and talked about the last two weeks with all the sexual interactions we've had and how wonderful it's been. We of course were simultaneously touching and feeling each other and when grandma gave me an open mouth kiss while pressing her tits and pussy against me, we ended up fucking again. We then showered and dressed and had breakfast.

My parents were due in at noon and so I needed to leave for the airport by 11 am. After breakfast grandma washed sheets and cleaned house to make sure there were no tale-tale signs of what our activities were while my parents were gone. The house looked great with everything in order but grandma asked me to double check everything to make sure there were no signs that there had been lots of sexual activities throughout the house. When I finished I found grandma in the guest bedroom changing clothes. She was standing in front of the closet choosing what to wear, she was totally naked and looked awesome.

I walked up behind her, wrapped my arms around her cupping her big tits and kissed her on the neck. She melted in my arms, turned and passionately kissed me. She then said, "I'm going to miss you so much, this has been the best two weeks in my whole life. I love you so much."

I kissed her back and she said, "How much time before we have to leave for the airport?"

"About a half hour."

"Will you fuck me one more time?"

"Yes, just go hop on the bed." She did while I removed my pants and shirt and was between her outstretched legs in a flash.

"I know we don't have a lot of time, but would you not just fuck me but rather make love to me?" I kissed her while I got myself in position so my dick was right above her pussy. She reached down taking my cock in her hand and guided it into her vacant hole. I slowly penetrated her pussy and fucked her very gently but firmly. All the time kissing her and fondling her tits. We kept at it for quite some time and with time getting short, decided to get her off by eating her pussy. She in turn sucked my cock and we were able to get each other off. We then hurried, got dressed and headed for the airport.

We were in the cell lot when I got a text telling me they were at door 8 ready for picked up. On our way home dad and mom gave us some highlights of there trip. Later on I found out they weren't really telling us the real highlights.

Once we got home, dad and mom relaxed for a while then unpacked. Later mom came into my room where I was playing video games and asked me how things went with grandma being here. I told her things went very well and that it was fun having grandma around. She kept pestering me on and on for some details. So I told her every thing as described in all the previous chapters.

------------------

"Well mom, that's what happened while you and dad were in Hawaii." I glanced at my mom to see her looking very flustered so I said, "Mom, are you okay?"

"Holy cow Cam, your story has me so sexually aroused, I think I'm about to burst! Your attraction to your grandma has me totally enthralled! I know I look just like my mom in many ways including many details about my body. So if you are so attracted to my mom, you must also be attracted to me in the same way. I know my tits are the same size as my mom's plus I have her nipples. I also have large pussy lips like her's that your father really loves, just like how you love your grandma's big pussy lips. After hearing how you treated your grandma during the last two weeks, I assume you would treat me the same should I make myself available to you!"

"Holy shit mom, earlier I never really thought about you in a sexual way, but I admit this past couple weeks has changed my outlook a lot. The moment I saw you and dad waiting at the curb today, I said to myself, "Wow, what a sexy woman my mom is, who is now my favorite MILF!"

"Oh Cammy, you're making me blush! But I'm also excited knowing that you think I'm sexy! So have you had any serious thoughts of or fantasized about fucking your mother?"

"Ahhh yeah, I have."

"Sooo what are your thoughts or feelings about screwing me? OMG I can't believe I just said that, but my pussy is on fire right now."

"I've have been very curious for some time as to what your tits look and feel like."

"They look and feel just like your grandma's do! So if I should show them to you, will you think of me as being a bad mother? Do you think your grandma is a bad person?"

"No and no!"

"And if I don't show you my tits, I know you will constantly pester me and will always be trying to sneak a peek of me in the nude."

"Yeah, I will!"

"Does that go for my pussy and ass too?"

"Yes, of course!"

"Oh god baby, you've got me so fucking horny right now! So! If I take all my clothes off, will you be satisfied with just knowing what I look like naked or will you need more from me? And if I do get naked, you won't think of me as being a terrible mother?"

"To answer your questions, not sure, I don't know and not at all."

"Let's see if I understand. You're not sure if just seeing me naked will satisfy you and you don't know if you will need more from me or not. And, were I to do this, you won't think of me being a terrible mother! Is that right?"

"Yup!"

"Well, I don't want to feel that you are always trying to imagine what my tits, pussy and ass look like every time we see each other. Also it would not be comfortable having you constantly sneaking around bope to get s glimpse of my naked body. So, I'm willing to get naked right here, right now!"

"Aren't you worried that dad might come in and catch us?"

"No, because I believe he is with your grandma right now getting himself a hot piece of ass!"

"WHAT! Dad fucking grandma?"

"Yes, your dad has always taking a shine to my mom starting with the first time your dad picked me up for a date. And when we had only been dating for about a month, he started fucking your grandma."

"How did that happen?"

"Well, one night your dad brought me home early from a date because I wasn't feeling very good. Your grandma insisted that I go to bed and get some rest and for your dad to stay for a little while so they could better acquainted. Since your dad really liked my mom, he agreed and hung out with her. After being in bed for a couple hours I got up to pee. Hearing some noises coming from my mom's bedroom, I checked and found her laying naked on her bed spread eagle with your dad on top fucking her. As soon as she saw me standing in the doorway she said, 'You got to marry this guy, he has a beautiful big cock and is excellent in bed'. The rest is history."

"Weren't you upset when you caught your boyfriend fucking your mother?"

"My first reaction was yes, I was pissed! But as I stood there and watched them fuck, I realized how much my mother truly enjoyed my boyfriend fucking her. Plus I was always fearful of being in a monogamous relationship and so if my boyfriend could mess around in my home with my own mom, then I could mess around with other guys. It has worked out to this day."

I said, "So that's why knowing that dad is right now fucking your mother is not a problem for you?"

"Yup! So from what you have found out about our neighbors and the gatherings you've participated in last two weeks, you know that your dad and I are swingers. In addition, I'm sure you will probably find out that while in Hawaii, we, along with Sharon and Bill, spent two weeks swinging at a nude beach. Your dad and I had at least two dozen different fuck partners each while there. Sharon and I spent one whole day and night at a fraternity fucking college boys, this is something I haven't told your dad so please keep it to yourself."

"I won't say a word."

"Okay! Back to what we were talking about, me getting naked for you. Do you want me to just strip my clothes off or would you like to undress me?"

"Oh fuck, why don't you undress for me in a sexy manner?"

"Okay!" My mom got up and stood about three feet from me. She faced me and began unbuttoning her blouse, when she had unbuttoned the last button, she immediately flashed her tits showing me she was braless. Then she covered up her tits saying with a smirk on her face, "Was that enough?"

"Not even close!" She then wiggled her big tits while she removed her blouse, giving me my first full view of my mother's wonderful tits. Wow they are spectacular, almost exactly like her mom's only better, a little bigger, less sag along with great nipples. She pulled her elbows in squeezing her tits together making them look even bigger. She just stood there right in front of me naked from waist up with a big smile on her face. WOW, so fucking sexy, I just stared at her tits while she stood there.

She said, "When you were a baby I always loved it when you were hungry and sucked on my nipples. Most of all, I liked the feeling of your mouth on my tits and secondly, sometimes it made me horny and so when you finished sucking my tits, I'd find your dad and have him fuck me." She moved a little closer towards me and said, "I'm feeling very self conscious right now with me showing you my bare tits. That seems kind of weird because I've shown my tits to lots and lots of men and have never felt this way." She just stood there looking at me staring at her beautiful tits. She then said, "Would you like to suck on my tits like you did as a baby?"

I just nodded yes as she lifted her right tit up toward my face. I leaned down a bit and opened my mouth and devoured one of my mother's tits. I became really excited when I placed my lips in my mother's tit and felt her erect nipple in my mouther. Much different than when I sucked grandma's, Elaine's or my girlfriend's tit. Don't know why it felt different, but it did. I loved using my tongue to play with her nipple, it made my cock get really hard. After a short while, she placed both hands on the sides of my head and guided my head towards her other tit. We stayed in that position for quite awhile as I alternated sucking each of her tits, she was moaning the whole time. She pulled away a bit and turned my face up while saying, "Oh Camny, having your mouth on my tit feels so good, even better than when you were a baby sucking milk from my tits. I never imagined that someday you would again be sucking on my tits, you're making me tingle all over. It seems so special to feel and watch you suck on my nipples" She returned my mouth to her tits and pressed them into my mouth as deep as she could. I think her nipples got bigger and more erect than her mom's nipples did when I sucked on them.

After a short time she said, "Do you want to see more of me?" I nodded yes and she said, "Okay, just unbutton my skirt and slide it and my thong down. I know I shouldn't be excited but I am, I want you to see me, all of me. I want you to see your mother naked, to see the whole package, my tits, my pussy and my ass."

I did what she said and reached over to unbutton her skirt, then pushed it down over her hips letting it fall to the floor, she was now only wearing a thong. She pulled back about one step, looked me straight in the eye saying, "Okay baby, this is so exciting! Look I've got goosebumps! So here is your mother in her birthday suit, hope you like it!"

While looking me straight in the eye, she placed her hand in her own crotch and rubbed her pussy up and down a few times then put her thumbs in the waist ban of her thong and slowly slid it down over her hips revealing her shaven pussy. She wiggled her torso to make her thong fall to the floor. There before my eyes was my naked mom in all her glory. Oh yeah, she had big pussy lips just like grandma's that I love to suck on; she reached down and played with her pussy lips saying, "Just like your grandma's right? Touch me Cam, touch and play with your mommy's pussy."

I reached over using a finger to flip her hanging pussy lips back and forth, then I slid a finger up into her vagina and rubbed her clit. She let out a low moan as I continued to play with her pussy while she intently watched me. She reached down holding my wrist and forced my finger even deeper into her pussy while also humping my hand as she moaned with pleasure. She then stepped back a couple steps saying, while she did a 360, "This is it, all of me. You like?"

I said, "Fuck yes! Now turn around again and bend over."

She slowly turned and when facing away from me, bent way over and looked at me through her legs.

I said, "Fuck you have a nice ass mom! Now spread your buns for me." She smiled as she reached back and spread her buns revealing her cute little puckered asshole and floppy pussy lips to me. While looking at me through her legs she said, "You nasty, nasty boy wanting to see your mother's asshole! Oh baby this is so decadent, but I love it! Now touch me baby! Touch my pussy, touch your mother's pussy again. Put your fingers in me." When I reached down and ran my hand and fingers along the full length of her ass crack she let out a low guttural sound. I then slipped my middle finger in her pussy and rubber her clit a few times before I shoved my finger into her cunt as far as it would go. I pulled my hand back a ways and began giving her some finger fucking action.

She let out a really loud moan before I removed my finger and she turned her body around facing me again. She then reached down and spread her pussy lips saying, "Put your finger back inside my pussy baby, I loved how that felt." I did, I used my middle finger and pushed it in her as far as it would go. "Oh baby that feels so good! Now play with my clit some more." I moved my hand to where I could feel her clit and began rubbing her little nub of a clit with my middle finger.

She moaned some more and then said, "Oh baby I want you to taste me, I want you to know what your mother's nectar tastes like. I want you to eat me, to suck my pussy lips into your mouth and for you to stick your tongue in my vagina. I want to feel and watch you eat my pussy, I want you to totally enjoy my pussy any way you want and to eventually make me cum, I want to fill your mouth with my juices. I want to feed you my cum like I used to feed you my milk."

I reached around her grabbing her ass cheeks and pulled her right into my face and began eating her like there was no tomorrow. She moaned and said, "Oh yes, yes, I like that Cammy. Yes eat your mother's cunt, make me cum. I want to smother your face with my cum. Yes suck my pussy lips into your mouth baby, eat me. Ahhhhh yes! I'm cumming, yes baby I'm crummy just for you. Suck me hard!"

I had my mouth full of pussy lips, sucking on her pussy lips as hard as I could while she was humping my face as she screamed really loud. Suddenly she collapsed on top of me and for a minute, I thought she had passed out. After laying there for a few minutes she said, "Cammy, I need to see and feel your cock. The cock that your grandma had the pleasure of fucking for two weeks!"

She moved away and I stood up to remove my T shirt and shorts, she got on her knees and pulled down my briefs. Out popped my hard cock right in her face, she immediately looked up at me smile but did not hesitate and opened her mouth and began sucking on my dick. I couldn't believe what was happening, here was my mother on her knees in front of me sucking my cock. She even deep throated me before she released my cock, then looked up at me again and said, "Camny, I want to feel this beautiful big cock of yours inside my pussy, I want you to fuck me, I want you to fuck your mother right now, right here."

She moved back and crawled up on my bed, spread her legs and beckoned me to mount her which I did. She said, "Go slow, I want to be aware of every moment your big cock is in my pussy, I want to feel your cock sliding into my pussy, I want to remember this moment forever. I know I will be wanting to do this over and over again, maybe every day." She watched my cock slowly disappeared inside her and when my cock had totally penetrated her pussy, she said, "Hold still! Oh god I love how you feel inside me, you are really deep inside me, deep inside your mother's cunt. Just hold it and let me enjoy the sensation of having my pussy stuffed with my son's beautiful big cock. Ohhhh baby this feels so fucking good, I can't explain it, it's a magical feeling."

She then spread her legs even wider while reaching down grabbing my ass to pull me even deeper into her. I began wiggling my ass and pressed even harder and could feel my dick pressing against her cervix. She responded, "Oh fuck yes, now slowly rub your cock against my clit. Yes like that! Oh fuuuuck, I'm going to cum! Yes, yes rub my clit, oh god, oh god Camny, I'm cumming! I'm cumming! I'm cummy all over your cock! All over my son's cock!" Her body went stiff as she was cumming, I just remaind still with my cock buried in her cunt as she experienced her first climax induced by me.

Once she relaxed, she said, "Oh fuck, I love how you feel inside me! Ooooh, ooooh yes, yes! Oh god, now fuck me! Yes, fuck me like you fucked your grandma. Yes, yes, I want you to fill my pussy with your sperm, to have my son's special baby making delicious sperm deep in my pussy! Oh god I'm loving this!" I immediately began fucking her full bore, ramming my cock deep into my mother's cunt as she raised her ass in an effort to get me as deep inside her as possible. We both were sweating as we were frantically fucking along with a lot of moans and groans. It wasn't long before I had an orgasm along with my mom's second orgasm. Fucking my mom was much more intense than fucking my grandma. We collapsed with me on top of her.

She was the first to stir saying, "Please don't pull your cock out of me, I want to have your cock in me as long as possible. Oh god what a wonderful sensation it is to feel your cock, my son's cock buried deep in my pussy."

I laid there for a short time before I said, "Aren't I heavy on you?"

"Yes baby, let's see if we can turn over without your cock slipping out of me." We managed to do that, my mom then just laid on me while wiggling her ass almost constantly while kissing me lightly on the lips.

I said, "What are you doing mom?"

"I'm trying to keep you stimulated so your cock stays hard and inside me. I'm hoping you stay hard and fuck me again like your dad used to do. Would you like to play with my tits while I massage your cock with my pussy?"

"Fuck yes!" So she lifted herself off my chest allowing me access to those wonderful tits of her's which I squeezed and fondled while she worked her pussy up and down my shaft. We did this for about 10 minutes getting each other horny again, it wasn't long before I got those sensations of wanting to cum again. I told her and she said, "Yes baby, yes, oh god yes fuck me again andfill my cunt with more of your sperm. My pussy is yours to fuck as many times as you want. Yes, yes fuck me hard and deep. Make me cum!" We rolled back over getting me on top again where I was banging her as hard as I could while getting constant encouragement from her. Suddenly I unloaded in her at the same time she climaxed. We were a sweaty mess but thoroughly satisfied.

I slid off and laid beside her, she looked at me and gave me a big delicious kiss. When we parted lips she said, "That was wonderful and I want lots more of that. I'm absolutely thrilled that you want to fuck me. From now on there are no limits with us having sex, my body is for your pleasure just like it is for your dad."

I just laid there looking at my sexy mom as she was talking, I was mostly staring at her tits looking like a deer caught in the headlights. She was scooping up as best she could my cum that was running out of her pussy and licking her fingers. She said, "I love the taste of your cum Cammy, it's a lot like your dad's." She suddenly got up and held her hand down between her legs as more of my cum came oozing out. After collecting a couple hands full and then licking her hands she said, "Fuck, you pumped a boatload of semen in me! Hope you do that every time we fuck from now on."

86yohom
86yohom
1,498 Followers