Grandma's Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, but I'm close." Just then my mom got down on her knees in front of me, pulled grandma's hand off my cock and leaned over taking my cock in her mouth. Oh fuck her warm mouth felt so good on my dick. Grandma was really moaning as she came down off her sexual high. Next thing I saw was my dad bending down to lift my mom's rear end up, he then got behind her and slipped his cock into her cunt. Mom pulled her mouth free of my dick saying, "Yes honey, fuck me again while I suck our son's cock, I want you to cum in my cunt while your son cums in my mouth."

Meantime, grandma pulled my fingers out of her pussy, then lifted my hand up to her face and sucked on my fingers, she said, "I love the taste of my own cum! Would you like a taste Cam?"

I nodded yes, so she got up and stood on the couch straddling my body and placed her pussy in my face. What a sight this must be, me sitting on the couch with my mom on her knees sucking my dick and my grandma basically sitting on my face while dad is fucking my mom from behind. I was the first to cum, I blew a huge load down my mother's throat, followed by my dad pumping a load of cum into my mom's pussy, and almost simultaneously mom and grandma had orgasms. It was amazing!

Afterward, we all collapsed in a chair or on the couch. My mom said, "Holy crap, we've only been home for a few hours and I've been fucked three times, eaten my mom's pussy and sucked my son's beautiful big cock! Sex 24/7 has become a way of life in this family. The sex we've had since being home is just an extension of what we experienced while in Hawaii."

My grandma said, "These past two weeks have been sexually the most intense two weeks in my life, it even supersedes my honeymoon. Last Friday was probably the hottest day, but there were many close seconds."

My mom inquired, "So what happened last Friday?"

"Well it started off as usual, me waking Cam up by rubbing my tits in his face. He then gave me my morning fuck spending more time than usual in caressing my clit with his big cock head before he shot his load of sperm deep in my pussy. I really had an intense orgasm. I then made his breakfast and off to work he went.

Within a half hour, Jack called me saying he wanted to drop by since he knew I would be leaving soon and wanted one more hot piece of ass. I said okay and that I liked that idea. He then asked if it was alright if he brought a friend with him. I thought the more the merrier and maybe I'd get a little DP so I said sure.

About thirty minutes later there was a knock on the door, I had put on my skimpiest bikini and when I opened the door, both Jack and his friend Fred, just stood there staring at me with their mouths open. I grabbed Jack by the arm and pulled him inside and gave him a big juicy kiss with lots of tongue while I rubbed my body hard against his body.

We parted lips and he introduced me to Fred. I immediately liked Fred, he was tall, good looking and black. He reached his hand out in a jester to shake my hand, instead I took his hand and pulled it down pressing it against my pussy while I wrapped my other arm his neck and kissed him. He immediately stuck his tongue in my mouth where upon I sucked on his tongue really hard while he turned his hand in my crotch so he could press his fingers against my pussy. He actually got a finger inside my thong and was able to get the tip of his finger in my vagina which really felt good.

When we parted lips I said it was good to meet and feel him. I had stepped back and made a quick grab for his hard cock that was protruding in his pants. I said to him I knew he was here to fuck me and so I thought I'd start off with a bang. I then led the two of them to your bedroom, had them strip off my bikini letting them have their hands all over my body, then instructed them to remove their clothes. I saw what I had hoped Fred would have, a really big beautiful black cock, I mean big! For the next two hours, those two guys fucked me in almost every way possible, I had six orgasms by the time they stopped fucking me.

It's so exciting to have sex with young guys with big cocks, they can reload in almost a matter of minutes. When they left, they had double fucked me three times with each guy cumming in my cunt, my ass and in my mouth. I immediately jumped into the shower to clean up and put on shorts and a see through blouse ready for when Cam came home.

The phone rang again and it was Len also wanting a hot piece of ass before I left. He was only about ten minutes away and so popped in. I also took him to your bedroom which I hadn't straightened up after being fucked by Jack and Fred. Len was on top of me in a matter of minutes pounding his cock into my now well fucked pussy, his load was the fifth I'd received and it was only 1 pm.

After we fucked, we laid in bed and just chitchatted while we played with each other. He gently played with my tits and nipples while also fingering my pussy the whole time with an occasional massaging of my clit plus running his finger along the whole length of my ass crack and poking his finger tip in my asshole. I continuously stroked his cock causing it to stay fairly hard.

About the third time he poked his finger into my asshole I asked him if he wanted to fuck me in the ass? He said yes and so I told him to get the Vaseline out of the night stand. At that moment my phone rang again and asked Len to hand me my phone. It was Jeff and he too wanted some ass to fuck so I told him I wouldn't be available for maybe another hour and that Cam also would be home shorty. I said I was willing to squeeze him in if he was okay with just a quickie.

He wanted to know if he could come over right now. I told him I was about to be fucked in the ass and he'd have to wait awhile. He hung up. Len handed me the Vaseline but I rolled over on my hands and knees sticking my ass in his face and told him to lube up my ass. He got a gob of Vaseline on his middle finger and then shoved his finger up my ass and worked it in and out getting my asshole well lubricated.

When he was ready to fuck me I told him that I wanted to first suck his cock before he shoved it up my ass. I laid on my back and had him straddle my face while I sucked his cock. When he got really hard I told him I was ready, he scooted down as I spread my legs and pulled my knees up to my chest giving him easy access and a great view of my ass and pussy. He proceeded to grab his cock and gently slid it into my asshole. He had me well lubricated and after this morning's DPs, he easily penetrated my ass. He immediately began fucking me with slow deep thrusts, penetrating my ass to the max. I loved it and told him so.

Suddenly I heard a noise and looked up to see Jeff standing next to the bed. I said, "I thought I told you that you needed to wait awhile before my ass was available". He said he knew that but when I told him I was about to be ass fucked, he wanted to watch and then be next in line for sloppy seconds and that his wife may come by to watch him fuck my ass.

I then asked Jeff if Alice wanted to eat my ass after he fucked me, he said yes she probably would. I turned my attention back to Len as he began increasing his tempo and the force of his thrusts into my asshole. I like guys who fuck my ass like that so I encouraged him. I glanced over at Jeff who now was naked and stroking his nice big hard cock that I knew would feel good in my ass.

Len suddenly let out a loud grunt as he shot a big load of cum in my bowls. He remained still for a short time with his cock fully engaged in my ass before he slowly disengaged his cock from my asshole. Once his cock popped out of my ass, he crawled off the bed. I remained on my back with legs spread and my knees pulled up to my chest. I looked at Jeff who remained where he was standing looking a bit bewildered. I said does my ass look inviting?

He nodded affirmative so I said, it's all yours. He literally hopped up on the bed, straddled my butt and guided his big cock into my dripping asshole and immediately began fucking me. God I love anal sex and told him I wanted to be fucked hard. He waisted no time in pounding my ass as I had motioned to Len to let me suck his cock that had just been in my ass. He obliged and moved up on the bed so I could suck his cock.

There I was being doubled fucked again, loved it. Jeff announced that he was close to cumming just as Alice poked her head in the doorway. Jeff greeted her as he began unloading his sperm deep in my ass. Alice walked up to the side of the bed and began massaging her husband's balls as he was shooting his load in me along with lots of groans and grunts.

After I finished sucking and cleaning Len's cock, I greeted Alice telling her how much I appreciated her in letting her husband fuck me and really enjoyed having his big cock in my ass. She continued fondling her husband's balls while he was shooting the last couple of squirts of his cum in me. I put my head down and just concentrated on the sensations I was feeling as my ass was being filled with yet another load of cum, Jeff's warm cum.

I felt Jeff's cock being slowly withdrawn from my ass and suddenly my ass was empty, but before I was able to relax I felt another sensation as Alice buried her face in my butt. Her warm tongue felt wonderful as she licked up her husband's and Len's cum that was flowing out my ass. Fuck that felt really good so I strained to force more cum to ooze out of my ass while I reached down between my legs and stimulated my clit hoping for another orgasm.

It worked, with Alice licking my asshole and me rubbing my clit, I climaxed again. Alice was immediately aware of me climaxing and began licking my pussy from all different angles, fuck that felt even better.

Shorty afterwards everyone left and I headed for the shower, I was a mess and needed to clean up before Cam got home. I was just stepping out of the shower when Cam stuck his head in the bathroom. He dried me off with a towel rubbing my body everywhere and by the time he was done, we were both horny as hell and we fucked with him sitting on the toilet.

We spent our last evening together just laying around with frequent sexual encounters but not actually fucking. Lots of foreplay keeping us on edge until bedtime, then we had a prolonged fuck session where we engaged in intercourse in many locations ending up on top of dining room table where Cam and I both had orgasms.

My mom said, "Holy fuck mom, that's the hottest fuck fest story I've ever heard, fucking aye, your ass and pussy must be really soar from all the cocks you've had shoved in them!"

"Not really, with all the sex I've been having for the last couple weeks, it seems my body has gotten used to all the hard screwing I've received and has adjusted accordingly. Fuck, I've NEVER EVER been screwed so much in my whole life, and almost all were deep hard penetrations that left me totally satisfied! I loved every fucking minute that I've been screwed these past two weeks and want more! I'm worried that when I go home I'll be dealing with some type of withdrawals."

My mom said, "I'm going in the kitchen and make breakfast, anyone hungry for some real food?"