Grandma's Visit Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once cum stopped oozing out of her vagina, she said, "Let's go peek in on your dad and grandma." She took my hand and led me down the hall and as we approached her bedroom we could hear familiar sounds of moaning and groaning. Mom very quietly opened the door to find them both nude on the bed fucking. Dad was lying on his back and grandma was riding him while dad was playing with her big tits, just like I was doing to his wife but a few minutes ago. Grandma was facing away from us so we could see her raise her butt until only the head of dad's cock was in her pussy and then she would slam her ass down taking dad's entire cock inside her cunt squealing the whole time. Fuck, dad had a big cock!

We watched them fuck for only a short time when mom slowly shut the door and motioned me to follow her. She led me back into my room, shut the door and said, "Let's get back in bed and after we've rested for a while, I want you to fuck me some more."

We cuddled for a while and then dozed off. Sometime a little later I was awakened by my mom sucking my cock. She used one hand to massage my balls as she sucked my cock. God it felt so good and to look down and see my mother's face with my cock in her mouth gave me the shivers.

She sucked me for about 5 minutes and deep throated me twice, I almost shot my wad the second time.

She pulled her mouth off my cock and rolled back to the middle of the bed saying, "Yes baby, get on top of me and slid your beautiful big cock into your mother's pussy and fuck me again. I can't get enough of you!" I got on top of her holding my ass in the air, she reached down taking a hold of my cock and said, "Holy shit, your cock is just like your dad's, it feels so fucking good in my hand and I already know how great it feels in my pussy. Now lower your ass and let's get this big monster back inside your mother!"

She held my cock as I lowered my ass and as soon as my cock head touched her pussy lips, she said to hold it while she moved my cock head up and down her slit, then she raised and lowered her hips in order to rub her clit back and forth over my mushroom dick head. After about a dozen times, she said, "Okay, now ram your cock into me Cammy and fuck me, I'm giving you permission to fuck the shit out of your mother." I did as I was told and rammed my cock into her about as hard and as fast as I could, I felt my my dick head bumping against her cervix when I did. I continued to fuck her hard while she wrapped her legs over mine raising her ass up on my down thrusts getting the maximum amount of my cock in her as we could. She screamed, "HARDER, YESSS, YESSSS, FUCK ME HARDER CAMMY, RAM YOUR COCK DEEP INSIDE YOUR MOTHER'S FUCKING CUNT, BANG MY PUSSY HARD, OOOHHHH YES, OMG I'M CUMMING! OH YES CAMMY, FUCK ME, YES FUCK MEEEEEEE, CUM IN YOUR MOTHER'S CUNT! YES I WANT TO FEEL YOU PUMPING YOUR SPERM INTO MY FUCKING CUNT AGAIN!" And cum in her cunt I did, I don't know who came the most but it was a gusher. I collapsed on top of her totally exhausted.

After laying there for sometime without moving, I heard a noise and turned my head to see my dad and grandma standing next to the bed. The were both naked with my dad's cock semi-hard being slowly stroked by my grandma while dad had his arm around her neck with his hand massaging one of her massive tits. Mom had also heard the noise and when she looked up she said,,"Mom, is that my husbands cum oozing out of your pussy?"

We all looked at grandma's pussy and saw white fluid dripping from her vagina. Grandma used her finger to wiped the cum from her pussy and stuck her finger in her mouth saying, "Yup, must be, it taste just like your hubby's!"

My mom said, "Come over here and sit on my face and let me suck my hubby's cum out of your cunt." I got off the bed as grandma crawled up and straddled my mom's face placing her pussy right above my mom's mouth. Grandma was facing my mom's feet so she leaned forward in order to reach mom's pussy saying, "Yea, you suck your hubby's sperm from my pussy and I'll suck my grandson's sperm out of your pussy."

Dad said as he looked at me, "I hope you don't have any idea that we'll suck each other's cock!"

"Oh fuck no! Absolutely never!"

My dad then said, "Congratulations Cam! I knew it wouldn't be long before you'd be fucking your mother. How was it for you? I hear that you spent a fair amount of time between your grandma's legs and a few other ladies legs while we were gone!"

"Ya dad, I did. I never realized just how sexy grandma was until now! Fuck she is one hot mama and my buddies thought so too! We had numerous double penetrations plus a few threesomes and one foursome. These included getting two cocks in her pussy and one time we had two cocks in her ass."

"Holy shit Cam, that's fantastic. How did grandma handle having two cocks in her pussy and in her ass?"

"Hell, she encouraged us and from her reaction each time, she really liked having her cunt and asshole stretched."

Grandma overheard our conversation and lifted her head from between my mom's legs to say, "I loved having four cocks in my cavities the most, one in my ass, two in my pussy and one in my mouth. I had cum being pumped into my ass at the same time I was getting my mouth filled with spunk. Then two loads were later pumped into my pussy, fuck it was exciting and I want to do it again someday." She then returned to eating my mom's pussy for a short time before they parted and laid on their backs to rest for awhile.

My mom was the first to speak saying, "Well it's been a long and exhausting day and I'm ready to hit the sack. Cam baby, how would like to shack up with your mother tonight? Just let me sleep a few hours before you get real horny and want another piece of ass." She looked over at my dad saying, "That's okay with you isn't it sweetie? You've got my hot mom's pussy and ass to screw."

My dad said, "Ya that's fine honey. So Ruth, are you ready for another load in your hot pussy or would you like to wait til morning before we start screwing again?"

My grandma said, "Either or both!"

My dad laughed saying, "You hot little slut! God I love you! Let's go hop in bed and fuck all night!"

Grandma said, "I'm more than willing if you want to. After two weeks of being fucked by teenagers, I've developed lots of stamina and have gotten use to being fucked four or five times a day. And I've only been fucked twice today so far, so let's go!"

Grandma and dad held hands as they left my bedroom and headed down the hall. My dad's cock suddenly got hard so grandma grabbed it as they walked away.

My mother said, "Cammy, I'm going to get between the sheets and get some needed rest. But anytime after midnight that you wake up and find yourself horny and in want of a piece of ass, don't hesitate to wake me up or roll me over on my back and mount me. When I feel your big beautiful cock sliding into my pussy, I'll guarantee you that I will wake up."

Mom gave me a hot passionate open mouth kiss and crawled into my bed. I wasn't sure what to do being still horny, so I went into the bathroom, pissed and cleaned up a bit. I was kind of tired but felt it was too early to go to bed especially with my naked mom in my bed. I wanted to fuck her again but knew I had to wait until midnight. I was curious as to what my dad and grandma were doing, so I snuck down the hall and peeked in on them. They were laying on the bed in 69 position, my dad was sucking grandma's pussy lips in his mouth while inserting lots of tongue in her pussy. Meantime grandma was deep throating my dad. It was hard to believe that grandma could get my dad's big cock totally down her throat, but she did it repeatedly. I got an instant hard on just watching them and found it to be very exciting. I opened the door more and stood there stroking my hard cock totally engrossed in what I was seeing.

My grandma was the first to notice me and removed her mouth from my dad's cock and said, "Cam sweetie, why don't you join us, I've never had the pleasure of being fucked by a father/son team."

My dad immediately looked up at me saying, "Ya Cam! Come over here and fuck your grandma's pussy while I fuck her mouth." Dad pulled his cock from grandma's mouth and stood up on the floor, then moved grandma over so her head was hanging over the edge of the bed. Grandma's pussy was facing me so I crawled up on the bed and got between her legs. She took ahold of my hard cock and guided it into her pussy as dad held her head while he slid his cock into her mouth. Dad smiled at me as he began to slowly fuck her mouth; I did the same to her pussy. Dad and I got into a rhythm where we were inserting our cocks into her body at the same time.

As I fucked grandma I placed my thumb on her clit and massaged it. Within minutes grandma was climaxing as was my dad, I could see grandma's mouth overflowing with cum. Seeing this took me over the edge and I began dumping my cum info my grandma's pussy.

When we finished grandma rolled over and said, "This visit has been absolutely incredible! I can't remember ever getting laid so many times and having each time I get fucked to be better than the last! My pussy is constantly on fire from ether being fucked or the anticipation of being fucked. Holy shit am I lucky or what!"

I was stretched out on the bed next to my grandma and watched as she moved and stretched trying to get comfortable. Her big tits were only inches from my face so I latched on to one of them with my mouth, sucked as hard as I could. "Oh Cammy, I like that, yes, suck on your granny's tit, play with my nipple. Oh fuck I like the way you treat me, just like an old slut that I am!"

While I was sucking on her tit, she reached down to get a hold of my cock that was coated with her and my cum. She said, "Move so I can clean your cock, I want to taste you." I let go of her tit and moved so she could suck my cock, her pussy was right in my face. After sucking on my cock a few times she said, "I sure would appreciate you eating my pussy and getting me off again!"

I looked at her cunt and saw cum smeared all over it with her big pussy lips partially stuck in her vagina. I said, "Grandma, your pussy lips are stuck in your cunt, how did that happen?"

"I pushed them in to keep your cum from leaking out. Just pull them out and suck'em, please?" Didn't really want to but hard to refuse anything she wants with all the free pussy she provides. I leaned in and began eating her pussy, got lots of cum but it was worth it being able to suck on those delicious cunt lips of hers. I so enjoy eating her pussy, and as I did, as usual my dick got hard again.

I felt grandma remove her mouth from my dick and heard her say, "It really excites me when I see and feel your dick get hard when you eat my pussy. Would you like to slide your cock back into my pussy?" I got up on my hands and knees and maneuvered to get on top of my grandma and slid my cock back into her very wet pussy. As soon as I was all the way in her, she said, "Oh god I love having my cunt filled with your cock."

We looked over at my dad to see him supporting a really hard cock. Grandma said, "Would you like to get your cock in my pussy too? Cam and Jack did it to me, would love to have my grandson's and son-in-law's cocks in my pussy at the same time."

Dad stood up while stroking his hard dick saying, "Fuck yes! I'd love to share your cunt with my son!" I leaned forward as much as I could, dad came in behind me and placed his cock next to mine at the entrance of her pussy.

I said, "Push hard but slowly." I felt my dad's cock against my cock slowly penetrating grandma's pussy. It wasn't long before grandma had two cocks buried in her stretched out cunt.

"Fuck, I love having my cunt doubled fucked! Now fuck me the best way you can." My dad made the first move and began sliding his cock in and out of her pussy. Grandma was really moaning with pleasure as dad fucked her until he came, it was a strange feeling having dad's warm cum coat my cock. He then pulled his cock out and I fucked grandma for the second time giving her a small load. I don't know whether she came or not. I pulled out and rested a short time before grandma said, "I hope you have a little left for your mom, she'll be wanting a good fucking when she wakes up."

I acknowledged the fact that my mom will want to be fucked but was hoping she would wait til morning. I walked back to my room and sneaked in bed next to my mom. I spooned her whereupon she reached behind her and rubbed my thigh saying, "Uhhh ya, slide your cock between my butt cheeks and hold me." I snuggled closer to her and slid my semi-hard cock along her butt crack and between her thighs, I then reached around and squeezed her tits. She said, "You want to fuck me?"

"Ya but not right now. Could we wait till morning? I'm pretty tied."

"Sure baby. I'm not fully rested yet but please continue massaging my tits, I like feeling your hands on them." I lasted but a few minutes before I was off to la la land.

The next thing I knew was someone or something was laying on my chest and rubbing my cock. I opened my eyes to see my mom's smiling face only inches from mine. She immediately kissed me while sliding her pussy up and down my morning woody. She said, "Good morning sweetheart, I thought you might like me waking you up this way? I woke up this morning so fucking horny that I took a cool shower. I knew you needed your rest, so I have been impatiently waiting for a sign that you were close to waking up. A few minutes ago your cock started to get hard so I quietly rolled you onto your back and then mounted you. I first gently slid my pussy down your hard shaft then laid on your chest pressing my tits against your skin. I hope you don't mind?"

"You can wake me up like this every morning mom." I reached down placing my hands on her butt and lifted my hips pushing my cock deeper into her pussy.

"Oh baby, that feels so good! Are you ready for your first fuck of the day?"

"You betcha!" She immediately started raising her pussy up and down my shaft while I raised my hips up on her down strokes. We did this for a few minutes until she said, "Do you think you can get your cock deeper in me if you are on top?"

I told her I think I could so we rolled over getting me on top of her. She spread her legs really wide and pulled her knees up near her chest as I pressed my dick into her as hard as I could. "Oh god that feels so good Cam, I can feel your cock banging against my cervix, oh fuck I love this. Your cock is just like your dad's, I love having your dad fuck me. Now what I want is for us to cum together, I want that warm feeling I get when a guy pumps his sperm in me, only this time it will be much more exciting knowing that it will be my son's sperm being pumped into my pussy!" I just continued fucking my mom holding back a little until I felt her cum. It wasn't long until her body froze as she experienced an orgasm, I then really intensified my thrusts into her and was able to pump a good load of cum in her.

I collapsed on top of her and just laid there for a while. Suddenly the door opened and in walked my grandma, she said to my mom, "So I see you got your morning fuck, dam! Your hubby is still asleep and I need to be screwed! My pussy is going into withdrawals if it doesn't get a cock to hug soon. Having been fucked first thing in the morning for fourteen days straight, my day can't start until my pussy is fed some cum."

"Poor mommy, want some cum to eat? I've got a pussy full of your grandson's cum that's delicious!" retorted my mom.

Grandma responded, "So, how did it feel having your son fuck you?"

"Great, his cock is just like his father's and he has a good technique just like his dad. If I closed my eyes, I wouldn't be able to tell who was fucking in me."

"Cam's two buddies also have big cocks that I assume you will be enjoying soon."

My mom looked at me and said, "Think your buddies will want to fuck your mother like they did your grandma?"

"Fuck yes. They've always thought you were hot and now that they've been fucking your mother, they will want to get into your pants."

"Too bad cause I don't wear pants!"

"That's even better! The moment they feel you're receptive to some sexual play they will be all over you like white on rice!"

My grandma said, "Ya, all at the same time. You'll be double and triple penetrated, you'll love it, having three big cocks penetrating your pussy, ass and mouth. If your hubby gets involved you'll have the pleasure of four cocks in you! All this talk has got me hornier than a glory hole whore."

"Well, my pussy is full of your grandson's sperm and is still available!"

"If that's the best I get from you two!" I rolled off my mom as she spread her legs making room for her mother to dine on her twat. Grandma slid between my mom's legs and immediately began sucking her daughter's pussy lips into her mouth. She then licked my mom's pussy clean of any cum and looked over at me and moved so she could take my limp cock in her mouth and cleaned me up too.

Just feeling and watching my grandma suck and lick my cock and balls stirred up my juices a bit. After sucking on my dick for just a few minutes she said, "Would you like to eat my unfucked pussy?" I nodded and she rotated her body around placing her pussy on my face. I stuck out my tongue and began licking and sucking her pussy, as soon as I sucked her pussy lips into my mouth, she deep throated me in response! God I love the feeling of having my cock buried in a woman's mouth. I ate grandma's pussy until she had an orgasm, her cum is delicious. I love oral sex with her.

When grandma and I finished our little sexual routine, we noticed that mom had slipped out of my room. We went looking for her and found her in her own bed cuddling up with dad. They were both nude laying on their bed making out, dad was busy sucking and playing with mom's tits and mom was giving dad a hand job. We left and headed for the kitchen, grandma put an apron on and began making breakfast.

After breakfast grandma suggested we watch some TV, which we did. She found an R rated movie that had a lot of sex scenes in it. One of the females in the movie was really stacked and was in a lot of naked scenes, she had nice tits just like my mom's and my grandma's. As we watched it, my dick reacted and when my grandma noticed, she said, "Why don't you take that nice cock of yours out and let your grandma play with it?" Well I wasn't going to turn down a deal like that so I slid my shorts down, and grandma reached over and began stroking my now hard dick while she watched TV. She was stroking me very slowly and deliberately, she paused a couple times to spit in her hand for lubrication.

I wanted some action too so I reached over and placed my hand in her crotch, she immediately opened her legs giving me easy access to her pussy. I worked a couple fingers into her vagina and started playing with her clit. She grabbed my arm and whispered in my ear, "Yes baby, play with your granny's pussy, oh yes play with my clit, make meeeee cum!"

As we sat there watching the sexy movie while indulging ourselves in sexual play, suddenly mom and dad appeared, dad in his skivvies and mom in a see through nightie. Mom said, "So what do we have here? Grandma jacking off her grandson while watching porn?"

Grandma looked up saying, "Ya, can you blame me! Look at this beautiful big hard cock your son has! Any woman who saw it would definitely want it planted deep in her pussy!" Dad and mom started watching the movie, there was a scene of the stacked woman being fucked at both ends. As the four of us continued watching, grandma and I continued stimulating each other when suddenly she proclaimed, "I'm cumming, oh fuck Cammy, you're making me cum!" Her body went ridged while she placed her hand on top of mine pressing really hard in an attempt to get my fingers as deep inside her cunt as she could. She was also squeezing my cock really hard saying, "Are you ready to cum?"