All Comments on 'Grandmom's Secret Eroticism'

by grayshade

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
tenbears43tenbears43over 11 years ago
Hot; Yes!

Grandma- hot- tub and great sex, it doesn't get any bettr than that.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 11 years ago
Very hot and erotic

Teddy needs to go down on Emily again, and finish her off, since he didn't get to taste her cum the first time.

It's a good match with the two of them. An older woman that likes to fuck and a young stud who needs to be taught how to pleasure a woman.

Perhaps another chapter is needed.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fantastic story

10 stars for a great story! Reminded me of my encounters with my aunt many years ago. Hope you write more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
LUCKY

THAT WAS SO HOT, HE'S THE LUCKIEST GRANDSON EVER! I WATCHED MY GRANDMOTHER UNDRESS THROUGH THE CRACK OF THE DOOR & DREAMT OF HAVING SEX WITH HER.

grayshadegrayshadeover 11 years agoAuthor
Thanks for the comments!

One reader suggested a sequel. I have thought of that since the story is a first encounter. I appreciate all the comments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

What a lucky bastard. Wish I could get my Grandma is such a situation. Guess I'll have to be satisfied jerking off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
incredibly hot

Terrific story but grandma should have a bush. Maybe in the sequel she should grow it back to add to the musky aroma of a hot woman.

OscineMajorOscineMajorover 7 years ago
A very good beginning calls for many more lovings!

This is my first of Grayshade's stories. I am sorry to see there is no further chapter. Hopefully the numerous other stories listed here continue to be as good as this one. I regret so many years have passed until 2016 without more newer stories. Hopefully this old author hasn't died; but unlike in the old song has not yet faded away. Thank You!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Loved this story write more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Write more on this story I loved it!!!!!

JustmeWBJustmeWBalmost 2 years ago

grayshade,

Very nicely done.

It's like a incesty RomCon. lol!

And who doesn't love the Grandma in a RomCon?

Thanks for the ride,

WB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Well written and believable

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous