Grandmother's Bed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'It'll have to be, I suppose. As long as you come and give me a kiss.' I looked around again but we were alone, for miles around, so I took her into my arms and we kissed and our lips parted and I tasted her warm wetness and she slipped her tongue into my mouth and flicked it across my teeth and my tongue. I sucked her lips and lapped up her saliva and my penis responded and we hugged tighter and mashed our faces together. Grace eventually broke the embrace. 'Just don't let it be too long or I think I'll go crazy.'

Back at the house I went up to my office pleading urgent and imaginary weekend work that I'd just been notified of. Upstairs I sat at my desk and looked out over the frozen front garden, lost in thought. The most elegant solution, I concluded eventually, was if Valerie, Sylvia and Nina knew about Grace and me, but Grace knew nothing of the reciprocal arrangements, which would surely freak her out. I had convinced myself that whereas she might be ok sleeping with a brother of roughly her age, the idea of me sleeping with my mother and grandmother would be seen as unacceptable. Quite what psychology I based this on I'm not sure. But that left the question of how to tell the others. And would they react with equanimity? Would Valerie appreciate me sleeping with her daughter? And mum was surely the person I first had to approach, given her relationship to Grace.

I agonised over the next twenty-four hours, at one point almost discarding the idea and risking being caught out. But that would not be fair to Grace. In the end I texted my mother and asked if I could come to her room that Sunday evening. She replied that that would be something to look forward to and suggested I come any time after midnight.

As before, when I got to her room she was lying on the bed dressed in stockings and suspenders and had applied her makeup carefully and painted her fingernails a dark red colour. As before I lay down on top of her and gave myself to the exquisitely pleasurable task of satisfying my mother sexually. To begin with I tied her hands to the bed posts with ropes that she kept in her bedside table. Both she and Nina loved being tied down like this and mum had once admitted that they sometimes did it to each other when they made love. So when I parted her legs and knelt between them I could see that she was extremely aroused, her golden-brown labia were puffy and open, a hint of pink inside and the lips glistened with her secretions, her red bush wet with them.

'Has Mummy been playing with herself while she waited for her son to arrive?' I asked.

'Just a bit. I didn't come, I promise.'

'That's naughty of Mummy. Now I'm going to have to spank your pussy.' She started writhing around and pulling at her hand restraints.

'Be gentle darling.'

I lay down next to her and cupped her vulva in my hand, feeling the wetness and her sopping pubic bush. I rubbed the palm of my hand around, building up the tension while she struggled against the ropes. Then I delivered the first smack, a wet slapping sound, and she arched her back and gritted her teeth.

'If Mummy makes a noise she'll have to be gagged.' I whispered as I delivered the second smack, harder this time. Then I slid my fingers into her cunt and she bucked her hips up to try to get more inside her. I finger-fucked her and strummed her clit and, as her orgasm approached, I smacked her again, hard, then I knelt down and penetrated her roughly and suddenly. My mother climaxed in a barely suppressed squeal of bliss and I thrust into her, my climax not far behind hers.

She went to the bathroom, after I'd untied her, to avoid leaking my semen onto her bed. Then we lay down contentedly in each other arms. It was Valerie who broke the silence. 'So to what do I owe this unexpected pleasure? I thought it was your Grandmother's turn for you this evening?'

I was surprised to learn that mum knew all about the movements of people around the house after dark. Just what else did she know? 'How did you know about all that?' I asked.

Valerie smiled and kissed me gently. 'I'm afraid we girls are terrible gossips. And although we all enjoy a bit of female company there's a certain competition for the only male in the house, so we like to know that we're all getting our fair share.'

'So my visits to Gran and Nina and you, you've all known about that?'

'Afraid so.'

I decided suddenly to be bold. 'And my visits up to Grace's room over the past three or four days, have they been discussed?'

Mum was silent for a while and I could tell this had come as a surprise to her. 'Is there something you want to tell me, John? Is that the reason for coming to me tonight?'

So I told her. About the difficulties Grace had had, not being able to give herself an orgasm and how she'd asked me to masturbate her and how this had developed to the point where she wanted us to sleep together.

'I suppose I shouldn't be surprised,' said my mother, at length. 'It seems as though incestuous desire runs in the family. And it would be hypocritical of me to condemn you both.' She paused. 'Actually, thank you for coming to talk to me about it. I assume this really is a before-the-event chat and you haven't already screwed your sister.'

'I haven't.'

'Well I suppose I should give you both my blessing.' I felt a wave of relief sweep over me. 'Do you want me to mention it to the other two so they won't be surprised by footsteps in the night, or make inappropriate remarks to Grace? I assume Grace knows nothing about us?'

It was almost as if mum were working from a script that I'd written. The whole thing couldn't have gone better. Was there a catch? 'Thanks, Valerie, I'd appreciate it if you would. And no, Grace has no suspicions about what goes on elsewhere in the house. I love you,' I added, getting up to go back to my room.

Valerie watched me from the bed. 'Just make sure you save enough of that lovely cock of yours for your old Mum.'

When I got back to my room and looked at my phone there was a message from Grace.

Well?

It had been sent at ten pm; it was now after one in the morning. My first reaction was to ignore it on the basis that if I replied that it was ok, she may well invite me up. My next reaction was "fuck it". I wanted my sister and the fact that I'd already fucked my mother that evening and come inside her would just prolong the pleasure with Grace.

Sorry, I fell asleep, I replied. I think it would be fine for me to come up tonight. Is it too late?

I hesitated, then hit the send button. The reply came two minutes later.

No, come now! Xxxxxx

Her bedroom door was ajar and I pushed it open and entered. The light was dim but I could see Grace on the bed. She was naked and her hand was between her legs. I felt my cock twitch and begin to expand.

'Lock the door, John, the key's in the lock. There's a game of chess on the table, if anybody comes we couldn't sleep and we're playing a game. You think it'll be ok now?'

'Nobody ever comes up here except you and me and certainly not in the middle of the night. And I don't think you can hear anything much from downstairs either. Gran said the floorboards were two-inch thick oak with six inches of insulation between them and the ceiling below.'

'You didn't ask her did you?'

'No, she mentioned it when you asked to come and stay. She said you'd have a bit of peace and quiet up here.' I took off my T shirt and boxers and joined her on the bed. 'You look lovely. Have you been playing with yourself?' I couldn't help but remember my mother earlier on that evening.

'Mmm,' smiled Grace and held her hand up to my face. 'Do you want to taste me?' I took her hand and licked the clear, sticky cunt juices from her fingers then I lay down gently on my sister, supporting myself on my elbows, and kissed her lips, tenderly and softly. Grace was having none of that; she put her hands on the back of my head and pulled my face into hers and we kissed violently. Beneath me I felt her legs open and I started to manoeuvre my hips and cock towards her pussy. Some instinct told me when I was lined up with the entrance to her vagina and I pushed gently forward, feeling my penis slide into her wet and waiting cunt, the first time I'd ever penetrated a woman like that without using my hands. Her cunt felt like liquid velvet, hot and wet, the muscle walls clamping down on my shaft. God, she was tight.

Underneath me Grace jerked her head back as I entered her. 'Oh, Christ that's good.' I started fucking my sister in slow, measured strokes, letting the pleasure build up, kissing her lips and nose and cheeks, bending down further to take one of her nipples in my mouth. When I did this she groaned and shuddered.

'Bite my nipple John.'

I clamped down and she shuddered again and her climax hit her and she thrust her hips up at me and dug her nails into my back and moaned and whimpered, trying to suppress an urge to scream out loud. As her orgasm subsided I started fucking her in earnest, hips pistoning backwards and forwards, my whole length ramming in and out of her tight little snatch. She lay mewling gently, her eyes closed, lips and chin shiny with saliva. I screwed her hard for a long time and then with a final, almost savage thrust, I triggered my climax and for the second time that evening, pumped a jet of semen into my lover's vagina.

Like most second climaxes this one was less intense and over quickly and I collapsed onto my sister, sweat beading on my chest and forehead. She stroked my face. 'Was that good for you?'

'Oh God, it was fantastic. You felt fantastic. What about you?'

'It was like nothing I've ever experienced.' There was a catch in her voice and tears started to well in the corners of her eyes. I hugged her and kissed her and she wiped her eyes. 'It's not just that you're bigger than Tony, it was just so different. I felt a connection with you that I never did with him, I felt as though we were merging into one thing. One person. Does that sound silly?'

'Of course not.' She now lay in my arms with her head on my chest and I stroked her hair and ran my hand down to her narrow hips and across her buttocks and back, gently exploring, feeling her contours.

'We will make love again, won't we? I don't think I could stand it if it never happened again. I know we can't do it every night but could you come up a couple of times a week?'

I kissed the top of her head, smelling her shampoo on the silky black hair. 'That sounds fine. And this Lockdown won't last forever, then we can find a hotel room during the day.'

Grace giggled. 'What and sign in as Mr and Mrs? Oh, John, that would be lovely. We've got so much exploring to do, to find out what we like, what turns us on. It's so exciting.'

I left soon after that and went back to my bedroom. It was all very well having Grace ignorant of the bigger picture, but her demands upon me, added to those of three very randy mature women, were going to put a severe strain on my physical resources twenty-five-years old or not. What had I got myself into, I wondered as I passed into a wearied slumber?

***

Two nights later, as I was cleaning my teeth before getting into bed, I had a text from Sylvia.

Would you like to come to my bed tonight, John? I think it's my turn! I'm waiting for you and I'm very wet...

My harem had evidently been discussing the situation, so I assumed Valerie had told them about Grace and me. I stripped off my boxers and walked naked through the old dressing room and into Sylvia's bedroom. She was wearing her white negligee again and it caught the moonlight streaming in through the window as she lay on the bed. This time she was also wearing stockings. She rose as I entered the room and came into my arms.

'Hello, Sylvia,' I said, putting my arms around her and drawing her satin-clad body to mine.

'Hello, John,' she smiled at me and raised her face to be kissed. I lowered my mouth to hers and our lips met and our mouths opened against each other and we kissed long and hard, tongues duelling and flicking against each other, tasting saliva and teeth and gums. My grandmother broke the kiss. 'I have to warn you that I'm feeling very naughty and very horny tonight so I hope you're ready for me.'

'What would you like me to do to you?'

'Mmm, I think I'd like you to handcuff me to the bed, then I want you to go down on me.'

Our sex wasn't always prescriptive, but if Sylvia were really worked up she would sometimes give me instructions on exactly how she wanted me to pleasure her. It somehow reinforced the grandmother/grandson angle to our incest. Now I laid her down on the bed and used Velcro straps to secure her hands above her head to the bedstead. Then I knelt between her legs and brought my face to her cunt, inhaling her scent and burying my face in her pubic bush, seeking her labia with my tongue. She certainly was very wet and she tasted deliciously sweet and musky, completely different to my mother and very different to Nina's dark, heavy taste.

I moved my mouth up to her clitoris, using the fingers of one hand to slide into her sopping cunt hole. She squealed as I sucked the little nub into my mouth and rasped my tongue across its sensitive surface, fucking her with three fingers as I did so. Then I placed my hands at the back of her knees and lifted her legs right over so that her knees almost touched her stomach. Her sex was spread out below me as I held her legs in place and buried my head in her vulva, licking and driving my tongue deep into her, licking further down to her perineum and below to her forbidden hole, licking and tasting the little puckered opening and forcing my tongue in as far as I could get it. As I did this my grandmother mewed with pleasure and pulled against her wrist restraints.

'Use the plug on me, John,' she gasped, 'the black one.' Sylvia enjoyed having a latex rubber butt plug inserted during sex and had two of slightly different sizes. The dark blue one was slim and about five inches long; the black one was shorter and thicker and it was this that she now asked for. Her collection of sex toys was in the top drawer of her dresser and I had to switch on a desk lamp to see in the gloom. There it was on the top of a heap of vibrators and mouth gags and straps and other paraphernalia that we had tried out over the years. I took up a tube of lubricant too.

Back at the bed I squeezed a dollop of lube onto my finger and smeared it round her anus, then another dollop, this time sliding my finger in, then adding more until I was sure her rectum would receive the plug easily. To insert it I lifted her legs back over and straddled her, facing away from her and pinning her legs with my thighs. In this position I had both hands free and I used one hand to masturbate her and the other to place the tip of the butt plug against her bum hole. As I did this she tried to arch her back but had limited space to move with me astride her. Sylvia found this immobility whilst having something inserted in her anus a big turn-on. Now she moaned as the plug stretched her sphincter and started to disappear into her rectal passage. Then it was in and I dismounted, turned around and penetrated her vagina with my seven inches of ridged, blood-engorged meat.

I was massively turned on by the act of insertion and by my grandmother, tied to the bed below me. I kissed her mouth and cheeks and neck as I fucked her; I bit her nipples through the satin fabric of the negligee until she cried out. Then I mashed my lips against hers to stifle her cries -- and mine -- as I stared to push harder and more roughly into her, feeling the butt plug through the walls of her vagina and rectum as I thrust in, grinding my pubis against her clitoris at the end of each stroke. The stimulation was too much for Sylvia and with a muted scream (my mouth was still firmly pressed to hers) she climaxed, pulling at the Velcro handcuffs and writhing her body beneath mine.

She relaxed as the orgasm faded and looked up at me. 'Thank you, John, I needed that.' I was still inside her, supporting myself above her on my elbows. She smiled up at me. 'Would you like me to suck you off?' In answer I withdrew from her, released her hands and "assumed the position", lying at the end of the bed, my feet on the blanket chest. Sylvia got off the bed, a little unsteady after her climax, and sat down on the chest between my legs. Then she bent down and took hold of my cock, slick with her cunt juices, and slid the head into her mouth. It was exquisite, a warm, wet envelope around my glans, her tongue probing my piss hole, her hand, with its red-tipped fingers, sliding gently up and down, digging her nails lightly into the shaft. There was no way I was going to last very long with this going on, but then Sylvia stopped and stood up. It was too dark in the room to see exactly what she was doing but I was aware of her reaching between her legs and I heard her grunt and then a faint squishing noise as she pulled the butt plug out of her rectum. Sitting down again she grasped my cock and swallowed the head again, but then I felt the tip of the butt plug, still warm from my grandmother, push against my anus. I'd taken the blue one before but never the black, and she'd used no lubrication. I tensed up, which closed my anus tightly. 'Relax,' said Sylvia, taking her mouth from my glans, 'I won't hurt you.' I tried to go limp but the plug felt huge as my grandmother twisted and pushed it relentlessly into my rectum. Just before it became painful, the thick part of the plug was past my sphincter and it felt a lot more comfortable -- good in fact. Now she started sucking me off in earnest, her lips sliding up and down, wet and sticky, her hand grasping me near the base of my cock, fingernails digging into me.

Twenty-four hours ago I'd thought that maybe my sister had given me the best blowjob of my life; this was a close second. The sensation of Sylvia's mouth and lips, sliding and sucking, the hand around the base, grasping me tightly, and the butt plug, feeling enormous in my arse... My orgasm was fast approaching and I was starting to groan and grip the duvet tightly. Then I put my hand on the top of my grandmother's head and pushed her mouth down onto me, trying to get another inch of my cock into her mouth. I guess she sensed my impending climax because she took her mouth away, stood up and moved to the bed, where she knelt up by the headboard, facing the wall.

'Come and fuck me in the bum, John. Come and squirt your spunk into your Granny's dirty little bum hole.' Seconds later I was pushing my cock inside her, revelling in the tight penetration and the soft envelopment of her rectal walls around me.

'Does that feel ok?' I asked as the last inch went in.

'It feels wonderful. Now give it to me!'

I abandoned "gentle" and started to fuck her in long, hard strokes, occasionally coming right out and having to insert myself again. As I fucked her I reached around and cupped her tits, squeezing the nipples hard between finger and thumb. Sylvia was supporting herself with one hand on the bedstead; the other hand was between her legs, strumming her clitoris, apparently not too sensitive after her orgasm. We fucked like this for a surprisingly long time; I suppose it's the gentle traction of her anus that delays the climax. But when I did come it was monstrous, greying the world out and concentrating my whole existence on a penis and an anus, the pleasure signals overwhelming all other senses. I was dimly aware that my lover was also having an orgasm, shuddering in my arms as I squeezed her nipples and bit her neck. Then we were done, and my grandmother was helping me to take the butt plug out and we were washing ourselves in her en-suite.

Lying in my arms a few minutes later I could sense Sylvia smiling in the darkness. 'What is it?' I asked.