Grandmother's Bed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Oh, I was just wondering how it felt to have something that big up your backside.'

'It was good,' I muttered, slightly embarrassed. 'It made my orgasm more intense.

'Now you know how it feels for a lady. Although you're considerably bigger than that...' We lay in silence for a few minutes but again I could sense that Sylvia had something she wanted to say.

'Come on, Sylvia, out with it.'

'Out with what?'

'You've got something on your mind. That's part of the reason you asked me to come tonight. It's Grace isn't it?'

'Yes, it's Grace. Well, sort of. Now don't get me wrong, I'm not judging you, not with what we've been doing together for the past five years, and with your mother... Well, none of us are in any position to say anything if you and Grace want to have sex together,'

'But?'

'Oh, I suppose I'm worried that if you and Grace start a relationship there won't be any room for the rest of us. For me.'

'Sylvia, I don't know what the future holds but one thing I am sure of is that you and I will continue to have sex together. Why would I ever want to give up something as good as this?'

'Because you've got somebody who's younger, and better looking?'

'Well I've always had Nina.'

'Don't joke, John, I'm serious.'

'So am I. I can't pretend that things won't be different, especially as Grace knows nothing about all this, but we will still have a relationship, I promise.' Then Sylvia cried a bit and I comforted her as best I could and so when she asked me to stay with her for the night I did so and we slept like the dead until dawn when I rose, kissed her and flitted back to my bedroom through the connecting dressing room.

I visited Nina two nights later and we had a riotous hour of sex which culminated with me tying her face down to the bed and fucking her arse. It wasn't something that happened very often with Nina but I seemed to have developed a bit of a thing for anal sex lately and it crossed my mind that it was unlikely that Grace had ever tried it. Grace herself was keeping to her room a lot, except for mealtimes. She was working on her CV as it was obvious that after the Lockdown had finished she would have to get a job of some sort.

The following Saturday I announced my intention, at breakfast, of going for a long walk. The ridge of high pressure was still hanging over the Midlands giving intense blue skies and sub-zero temperatures. I was hoping that Grace would offer to come with me and offer she did. We left the house shortly after ten o'clock and made for the cart track that ran along the back of the property. We chatted about this and that while the house disappeared into the haze behind us and eventually I brought up the subject that had been on my mind since Grace and I had last walked this way.

'You said Tony was your first and only male lover. That suggests you've had female lovers.'

We were holding hands but now Grace released mine, blushing a pretty red. 'Did I really say that? How indiscreet of me.'

'And?'

'And yes, if you must know. I had a one and only female lover too.' She paused, and we crunched on over the icy track for a few moments. 'You remember when I left school I did that secretarial course, the residential one in Birmingham?'

'Vaguely.'

'Well we had to share rooms and I got this Scottish girl called Mona, a redhead.' Grace paused, a slight smile on her face at the memory. 'We were both pretty naïve, about a lot of things: sex, boys, alcohol... And we were both horny, too. So guess what? We smuggled a bottle of supermarket sherry back to our room one night, got completely pissed and ended up in bed together.'

'What, just the once?'

'Oh God, no. We were at it every night for the whole six weeks. I was devastated when the course finished and she headed back to Aberdeen. I'd convinced myself I was a lesbian and I was in love with her. Luckily she was a bit more grounded than me; she told me I wasn't gay and I'd find a nice bloke and she kissed me goodbye and I never saw her again.'

'Well, she was right, wasn't she? I mean about not being gay. Though obviously you went on and found a crap bloke instead of a nice one.'

'I suppose. But it was very exciting, while it lasted. God how I loved licking her pussy. She'd got the loveliest red bush and pink lips... It's making me horny just thinking about it, after all these years. She was the first person to give me anything close to a proper orgasm; that's quite a big deal.' She glanced sideways at me, measuring up her next words. 'Then I had this rather weird experience after I got home.'

'Really? Do tell,' I asked, intrigued.

'I don't know if I should.'

'Well you can't leave me hanging like that!'

'Ok, but this stays between you and me, right?'

'Right.'

'Well,' she began, it happened about a week after I'd come home. I was still mooning over Mona and she wasn't returning my phone calls and I couldn't stop thinking about her and I was trying to masturbate but it wasn't working... Then one morning I saw Mum coming out of the bathroom, naked. I suppose she thought she'd got the house to herself. Anyway, as soon as she saw me she scuttled into her bedroom but not before I'd had a good look at her fanny; she's got a thick, red bush, just like Mona's was and I couldn't stop thinking about it. Mum's bush I mean. I started fantasizing about it, what it would be like to touch it and lick it and whether it would taste like Mona's... Christ I was so frustrated! I couldn't find any release and I was obsessing over my mother's pubic hair! I got to the point where I was contemplating talking to her about it, asking her if she'd help me to have an orgasm -- like I did with you, in fact.'

'What stopped you?'

Didn't have the bottle, I suppose. Then a couple of weeks later I met Tony and that seemed to solve the problem.'

'Seemed to?'

She stopped walking and turned to face me. 'I know it sounds crazy stupid, but I've never forgotten that glimpse of Mum. I used to think about it when Tony made love to me; it was how I got my best orgasms. It must be twelve years ago and I still think of a two or three-second view I had of my Mum's pussy. How weird is that?' She paused, looking at me. 'Well say something!'

Again I had that feeling that the script had been written for me and the other players and I just had to work out what my lines were meant to be to bring the play to the perfect conclusion. My mind was in some confusion, with alternative approaches springing up, being evaluated and being dismissed, or stored for later consideration. I was so absorbed, in fact, that I barely realised I hadn't said a word in response to Grace's confession of her innermost desires. 'Come on, John,' she said, eventually. 'I've just bared my soul to you. Was it that shocking?'

'I'm sorry, Grace.' I went and hugged her. It wasn't very intimate, with us both dressed up like Antarctic explorers, but I kissed her lips and looked into her eyes and said: 'it's not shocking. It's actually rather fantastic.' She looked puzzled and I released her and took her hand and we started off down the track again, our breath forming vapour clouds in the cold, crisp air. 'Ok,' I began. 'Now I've got something to tell you and that probably will shock you.' And so I told her. About me coming to live with our grandmother and what had happened and how I had got grandmother and Nina together and the awful scene where we'd been caught in flagrante by mum with my cock up Sylvia's arse and with Nina licking her out. She didn't say anything but she kept looking up at me, a slight frown on her face. I finished by telling her about our activities after mum moved in with us and then Nina moving in during the first Lockdown and eventually what had happened after she moved in and the fact that we were on tenterhooks, in case we were discovered, but Sylvia had been a bit more blasé about it and said that she couldn't possibly hear anything from up in her rooms and so we had resumed limited sexual activities. I tailed off and looked round at her. 'Well?'

'I can hardly believe it,' she said, the frown lines deepening on her forehead. 'Is it really true? Everything you've said?'

'Every word. Why would I make up a story like that?'

'Fucking hell!' She thought for a moment. 'So you've been having sex with Gran and Mum and Nina while you've been having sex with me?'

'Yes.' I was expecting an angry response to this but instead Grace threw back her head and laughed.

'My little brother the super stud! You have been a busy boy, haven't you? And what about you and me? Do Mum and the rest know about us?'

'Yes.' This time I did get a reaction.

'You are joking, right?'

'No. But it's fine. Everyone's cool.'

'Yeah? Well I might not be cool about it... You told Mum?'

'Grace, you have to understand that Mum's not as you remember her. She's been having sex with her own mother and her son for over five years. She's a very liberated and tolerant person. And she's a highly sexual person too. And she's still got a gorgeous red bush,' I couldn't help adding.

'Yes, I'd noticed the make-up and the painted nails... And you lick her out do you?' Grace asked, quietly.

'Yes, often. Just a few days ago, in fact.'

My sister was silent for a moment and I could almost hear the cogwheels grinding away inside her head. 'So do you think she'd let me lick her pussy?' she said, eventually.

'I think she'd be delighted to,' I said, hoping it was true and that mum wouldn't have some unforeseen resistance to having sex with her daughter -- I couldn't imagine that she would. 'And I'd be willing to bet that she'd want to lick you out too.'

'Really?'

'Absolutely!' I declared, aware that I had yet to taste my sister's cunt; an omission that I intended to put right at the earliest opportunity.

We were passing a five-bar gate, the entrance to a paddock, the grass white with frost. Grace leant against the top bar and seemed to sag. 'This is a lot to take in, John. You've just dislocated a lifetime's understanding of how the world works in terms of family relationships.' She paused, thinking. 'I mean I know that you and I have committed incest, and that's probably pretty unusual... But we're about the same age and... I mean Gran's nearly seventy. And Gran and Mum?'

'Gran is in excellent physical shape and she is as randy as...' I paused, struggling to find a suitable simile. 'Well, she's unbelievably hot and up for just about anything.'

'And Mum?'

'Mum's a bit different. Less overtly horny. But still very sexy.'

'And how does Nina fit into all this?'

I told her and we talked and I answered her questions as best I could but I could see that it was a lot for her to take in and after a while we turned for home. 'I need some time to process all this,' Grace said as we approached the house. 'Can we go for another walk tomorrow?'

Grace kept to her rooms for the rest of the day, apart from a brief appearance at the dinner table. After she'd gone back to her room I followed Valerie into the kitchen and we had a long chat while Sylvia and Nina groped each other on the big settee in the sitting room and pretended to be watching a soap opera.

I slept alone that night, thinking about my sister upstairs in her bed. In the morning the outside temperature was above freezing for the first time for many days and the back lane was a sea of mud and slush. Grace looked pale and drawn, as though she hadn't slept very well the night before. 'Are you ok,' I asked as we trudged through the slush. 'You look like shit.'

'Thanks, little brother. Just the boost I needed this morning.'

'Sorry. Bad night?'

'It wasn't great. Too much to think about.'

'And?'

'And I want in,' said Grace, turning her pale face to me. 'It's very weird, but I want to be a part of it. If I didn't, I'd have to move out and I've got nowhere to go and no money.'

'That's not a good reason.'

'It's not the real reason, either. I'm excited by the whole thing. I was excited when you and I started masturbating each other, but this is an order of magnitude more exciting. It's more than that. It's amazing, breath taking, unimaginable. Just the idea of going down on Mum makes my stomach churn with excitement and anticipation. You're sure she'll let me do it? That it'll be ok?'

'I spoke to her last night after dinner. She's thrilled with the idea too. She said that if you made the decision that you wanted her, she'd come up to your room tonight and take it from there.'

'Tonight! Oh God, John, that doesn't give me much time!'

'To do what? Get in a state about it?'

Grace stood in the middle of the track, wringing her hands together and breathing in short, sharp gasps. 'I can hardly keep still,' she muttered. 'Look, I'm really nervous about this. Would you come up tonight too? It'd be much easier for me if you were there with me.'

Which was precisely what mum had predicted Grace would say. 'Of course I'll come up too. It'll be just after midnight.'

***

I got to Grace's bedroom about five minutes before twelve that evening. The door was ajar and I went in. My sister was sitting on the bed dressed in her dark blue negligee and staring into space. She leapt up as I came in.

'Where's Mum?'

'She'll be here soon,' I reassured her. Grace came round the bed and put her arms around me, her head on my chest.

'I've got butterflies the size of pigeons whizzing about inside me.' Her hand disappeared between her legs. 'And I'm soaking wet. I don't think I've ever been so excited. Oh God, John, is this all really happening?'

Before I could answer there was a discreet tap at the door and Valerie came in wearing a silk dressing gown over a deep red negligee. She shut the door behind her and there was an awkward pause while we looked at each other, smiling nervously. I decided to take the initiative and shrugged off my bathrobe. I was naked underneath and my penis was standing rigidly to attention.

'Well,' said Valerie, 'somebody's ready for some action, I think.' As she said this she undid her dressing gown cord and slipped it from her shoulders onto the floor. I stepped towards her and drew her towards me for a kiss, to show Grace that this was really happening and the sky was the limit. I was aware of my sister watching mesmerised as my lips met my mother's and our mouths opened in the fluid motions of practised lovers. I put my hands on her silky negligee-covered buttocks and pulled her groin into mine, kissing her hard. Then I broke off and turned to Grace, taking her in my arms and kissing her in the same manner, my hands lifting her negligee so that I could fondle her naked arse. Behind us Valerie lifted her negligee over her head and it joined the dressing gown on the floor and she stood before her son and daughter completely naked, a look of frankly wanton lust on her face.

'I understand you've been admiring my bush,' she said to Grace, softly, running her plum-coloured nails through her pubic hair, then lifting the fingers to her face and inhaling the scent. I thought Grace was going to faint.

'Yes,' she croaked.

'Well I think you need to see it a bit closer up. Would you like to go and lie on the bed Grace?'

My sister lay down obediently and mum went over to the bedside table and angled the bedside lamp, turning up the power a few notches. Then she slowly and deliberately got onto the bed and straddled her daughter's chest, the bedside light illuminating her stomach and making her pubic hair glow like burnished copper. Grace was breathing heavily, her chest going up and down like crazy as Valerie leaned forward and gripped the bar of the headboard before lowering her loins down slowly towards her daughter's face.

'Is it how you imagined it darling?'

'It's beautiful, Mum.' Valerie's cunt was now about two inches from her daughter's face and Grace could smell the scent of her secretions and see her labia, puffed up and open, framed by the copper hair.

'It's all yours Grace.' She sank lower, her vulva covering my sister's mouth, and groaned as she felt her daughter's tongue start it's journey of exploration around her outer lips and further into the wet, pink flesh inside.

Even though mum and I had discussed how to approach Grace's initiation into the wider incestuous activities of the house it was still fascinating to see my mother being licked out by her daughter. But I'd got a treat waiting too. Kneeling between Grace's legs I buried my face in her glorious black bush and started tonguing her labia, delving inside the outer lips to lick and suck her clitoris. She tasted divine. A sweet and heady odour that permeated my whole being as her juices covered my mouth and chin. Grace started making muffled squeaking noises and began to lick her mother faster, more urgently. Valerie threw her head back and let out a long moan as an orgasm racked through her loins and up her spine to her brain. She dismounted and gently pushed me aside, kneeling to take over the job of licking Grace's cunt. This put Valerie in an excellent position for me to take her from behind. But on the spur of the moment I decided to deviate from the script. Grace was clutching the bars of the headboard and writhing as her mother performed her cunnilingus. I knelt over Grace's face and pushed my throbbing cock into her mouth. She gagged slightly then started moving her head up and down, her lips sliding over my shaft, her face all shiny and wet from mum's cunt juices. I withdrew my cock from Grace's mouth before I got too overheated and, moving behind my mum, with her backside stuck in the air, I guided my penis to her crinkled little rosebud. Valerie was expecting anal intercourse later on in the proceedings, and she'd lubricated herself before coming upstairs, but I wanted it now. So did she, apparently, because as I touched my cock head to her anus she forced her buttocks back against me and I popped easily in and slid my full seven inches into her rectum. Grace didn't know what I was doing but she could see that there was something going on and that was what triggered her climax.

With a barely repressed scream she bucked her hips up to her mother's face and, letting go of the headboard, grabbed her mother's hair and pulled her face hard up against her sopping cunt. I thrust into my mother's arse as Grace's climax peaked and began to subside and we all slowed down and then stopped.

'Sorry, Mum, I didn't mean to pull your hair like that,' mumbled Grace.

'Don't apologise, darling, it was a big turn on for me. Now if John would like to remove his cock from my anus I'd like to kiss my daughter. I'm feeling very emotional.'

I gently withdrew, my cock coming out with a faint "pop". Valerie lay down on top of Grace and they started kissing, slowly and tenderly at first, exploring each other's mouths, tasting each other's saliva. They kissed for long minutes and when they finally broke apart I could see that Grace was extremely aroused again.

'Did you really have John's cock in your bum?'

'Yes, darling. It's something we both enjoy.'

'I've never tried it. Tony said it was dirty. He never touched me there, ever.'

There was a pregnant pause. 'Would you like to try it?' asked Valerie. 'I'm sure John would be more than happy to oblige.' Was there a trace of sarcasm in mum's tone? It certainly wasn't in the script for me to sodomise my sister; mum and I were going to have anal intercourse as a finale to the evening to show Grace the full range of our activities.

Grace hesitated then: 'yes,' she said, simply, 'I would like to try it!' I got the tube of jelly from my bathrobe pocket and handed it to Valerie.

'It's best if you lie face down,' she told her daughter. 'The angle of penetration is better.' Grace complied, opening her legs for her mum and exposing her own tight little pucker. A darker brown than her mother's. Valerie squeezed a blob of lubrication on her finger and started smearing it gently around Grace's anus. Then she slipped a slim, purple-tipped finger in and Grace gasped. 'Is that ok?' asked Valerie.