Grandmother's Bed Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'Yes, it's fine. It feels funny. Nice.'

Valerie squeezed out more lubrication and worked it into her daughter's bum hole. Then, very slowly and gently, she inserted two of her fingers, the shiny painted nails and glistening fingers disappearing inside with a faint glutinous noise. I watched, fascinated, my cock rigid, the head purple and engorged. Grace grunted as the fingers went in then moaned softly. 'Is that ok?' Valerie asked again.

'Yes, I think I'm ready for John now.'

Mum nodded to me. 'He'll take it very gently and slowly and if you want him to stop just say so. It might hurt a little bit when he first penetrates you but it'll just be a quick sharp pain. It'll feel lovely when he's inside you. Just try to relax and let him in.

I manoeuvred myself above Grace and went to penetrate her but mum reached out and took my cock. 'I'll guide you in, John.' Christ, my mother guiding my penis into my sister's virgin anus! I couldn't have written this script. It was breathtakingly erotic and I wondered how long I'd last inside her. Now I lowered myself down until my glans touched her brown pucker. Grace flinched and mum rubbed her shoulder with her free hand. 'It's alright darling.' I lowered myself infinitely slowly, feeling the resistance of her sphincter and praying that it wouldn't hurt too much as the sphincter opened and took me in. Then I felt the ring of muscle start to open and stretch and the head of my cock began to penetrate Grace's anus.

She gave a sharp yelp of pain and I stopped, ready to withdraw. 'No,' hissed Grace, don't stop. It doesn't hurt now, put it all in.' Mum let go of my penis and I pushed gently, feeling my sister's sphincter slide down my shaft and grip the end, And I felt the wonderful light, soft grasp of her rectal walls.

'It's all in now, darling,' said Valerie. 'How does it feel?'

Grace was breathing deeply and steadily. 'It feels ever so big. It's making me tingle all over. It's such a naughty, dirty thing to do...'

Mum nodded at me and I started to fuck my sister's bum, slowly to begin with then building up to longer strokes and harder thrusts. 'Play with yourself, darling,' said Valerie and Grace's right hand disappeared under her body and I felt her rubbing herself.

'Oh, that feels so good!' Grace wriggled about and masturbated as mum stroked her hair and I fucked her tight little anus faster and harder as I felt my orgasm build up. Grace's sphincter started spasming around my shaft as she came and that triggered my orgasm, a blinding flash of nervous system overload, the pleasure centres in my brain working overtime as my climax pulsed through me and I squirted five, six, seven jets of semen into my sister's anus.

Afterwards we cleaned up and the three of us lay together on the bed, me in the middle with my arms around my mother and sister, exhausted, deliriously happy. Grace broke the silence. 'Well that was an unexpected end to the evening. I suppose I'm no longer an anal virgin.'

'I'm afraid John's going through a bit of an anal sex phase at the moment. He does from time to time. It'll pass. I blame his Grandmother.' Valerie was relaxed and happy that the evening had gone off so well.

'Granny Sylvia does that too?' Grace sounded shocked.

Valerie laughed. 'I think she's the one who introduced John to it. He took my anal cherry too,' she added. Don't worry, he'll be back to more conventional sex in no time, I'm sure.'

'There's no hurry,' said Grace. I rather enjoyed it and I'm guessing it probably gets better as you get more used to it. If John's ok with it I'd like to try it again, soon.'

'I am still here,' I pointed out. You don't need to talk as if I've gone back to my room.'

Mother and sister both laughed. Grace was relaxed too, happy that the most difficult, most embarrassing part of her induction was over and had been a roaring success. Happy too that she'd tried and enjoyed anal sex with me and with her mother present. That she'd crossed huge lines of moral behaviour and was feeling really good about it. She raised herself on one elbow and spoke to her mother across my inert form. 'Do you think he's got one more erection in him before we call it a night?'

'Only one way to find out,' replied Valerie, reaching down between my legs.

***

I worked hard in my home office for the next few days and slept alone. I was aware that Grace and Valerie had spent at least one night together. And it must have been obvious to Sylvia and Nina too, though neither of them said anything, at least, not to me. It was day four after Grace's initiation that mum came to see me in my office. It was ten o'clock in the morning and it was raining hard outside. I was sitting at my desk; mum took the easy chair.

'I think your Grandmother's feeling a bit left out,' she began. 'She hasn't said anything specific, but there have been a few veiled remarks. She's aware of what happened with Grace and us a few nights ago.'

'I'm not surprised, the noise you two were making.'

'Yes, well, that's not the point. I think Sylvia is waiting to be... included.'

'It's not like Sylvia to hold back,' I pointed out. 'Especially where sex is concerned.'

'I know, I'm just trying to see it from her point of view. Maybe she sees the youngest people in the house having fun and she feels she can't make an approach.'

'With respect, Valerie, that's bollocks.'

'Well whatever the reason, I think she's a bit nervous. She very much wants to be included but she doesn't, for whatever reason, want to make the first move. So I thought it would be nice if you and Grace were to go and see her one evening. It is her house that all this is going on in after all.'

'How does Grace feel about it?'

'Nervous. But not as nervous as she was the first time. She'll be fine.'

After mum had gone I sent a text to Sylvia. I should have gone down to see her but I actually was quite busy.

Dear Sylvia, I would very much like to come to you tonight and make passionate love with you. I would also like to bring Grace along too. How would you feel about that?

It took an hour for Sylvia to reply. I found out later that she had been in the bath.

Nervous, and excited. Intensely excited! Yes, bring Grace but please, please, please explain to her that I'm sixty-seven and a bit wrinkly. I suppose the lights will all be off anyway. Oh God, John, I'm so excited. Should I wear stockings? It will be alright, won't it?

I replied straightaway.

It will be absolutely fine, darling Sylvia. And yes, wear stockings.

***

At ten minutes to midnight, there was a tap on my bedroom door and I opened it to find Grace standing in the corridor. She'd borrowed Valerie's dressing gown and when she came in, and I grabbed her and kissed her, I realised that that was all she was wearing. For two pins I'd have thrown her down on the bed and fucked her there and then, but I was acutely conscious of Sylvia, nervous and expectant, on the other side of the dressing room.

'Are you ok?' I whispered.

She nodded. 'A bit nervous, but not as much as the first time,' she whispered back. 'What's Gran like? Undressed, I mean.'

'She's got a few wrinkly bits, though not nearly as much as you'd expect with a lady in her late sixties. Don't worry, she's incredibly sexy, you'll love the whole experience. And the lights will all be out, anyway,' I added.

At the stroke of midnight, by the old grandfather clock downstairs in the hall, I pulled off my T shirt and boxers and Grace slipped off the dressing gown. Naked, we passed together through the dressing room and I tapped at the door into Sylvia's bedroom. 'Come in.' The voice was barely audible. Sylvia really was nervous. We walked into the unlit bedroom. The curtains were open but it was still raining outside and there was little light from the windows. I could just make out my grandmother on her king-sized bed. Taking Grace's hand I walked over to the bed and leaned down to kiss Sylvia. She was wearing scent, a light fragrance like roses. I felt, as I often did before our lovemaking, an overwhelming love for her and a desire to make her happy.

'I've brought a guest, Sylvia,' I said and as I said it Grace slid herself onto the bed alongside her grandmother and started kissing her. As my eyes adjusted to the gloom I could see that she was also fondling Sylvia's breasts through the dark-coloured negligee she was wearing. I climbed onto the bed and gently parted Sylvia's stockinged legs. Kissing my way down her inner thighs I inhaled her scent. Part shower gel and part vaginal secretions, the latter stronger as my mouth reached her pussy and began to lap gently at her labia. God she was wet. I'd read that many women struggle to self-lubricate after the menopause, but that wasn't the case with my grandmother. She positively leaked lubrication, soaking her pubic hair and running down her perineum to her anus, soaking into her duvet cover. Not at the moment though. I was drinking all that she could produce. And meantime Grace was devouring Sylvia's lips and tongue, drinking her saliva, squeezing her nipples through the satin of the negligee, totally comfortable with the incestuous threesome. More than comfortable -- revelling in it, excited, exuberant, aroused beyond measure.

After a while Grace and I swapped over and Sylvia got to taste her own cunt juices as I thrust my tongue into her mouth, smearing the stickiness on my lips onto hers, my hand on her breast, nipple crushed between finger and thumb. She was writhing and moaning, powerless to do anything as her grandson and granddaughter pleasured her at both ends. Eventually it was too much and she started to come, digging her painted nails into my back and clamping Grace's head between her thighs, grunting into my mouth and licking my lips and chin. Then she subsided and Grace knelt up and I stopped kissing her and wiped my mouth and chin with the back of my hand.

'Thank you both,' whispered Sylvia. 'I cannot describe how special that was...' She was crying softly and Grace and I lay down either side of her and stroked her and kissed her neck and cheeks and forehead and told her how much we loved her.

'And I love you too and I'm sorry for being a silly old woman after you've both given me the most marvellous orgasm. So why don't you two go off back to John's bedroom and spend the night together. I'm ever so sleepy after that lovely climax and I know I've got lots of lovely times to look forward to.'

'We can't just leave you, Sylvia,' I protested.

'Of course you can. And don't worry about making too much noise. Everybody in the house knows the score now, and I for one would be very pleased to hear you making love. And there's no need for Grace to sneak back to her room afterwards either. You can spend the whole night together!'

I felt bad about leaving Sylvia but it seemed that was what she wanted. So Grace and I went back to my bedroom and we made love four times that night, the last at seven o'clock in the morning and then we showered and went down to breakfast together and there were smiles all round apart from Valerie who said she'd hardly got a wink of sleep with all the screaming and yelling. And, just to be fair, Grace and I visited Nina that evening, although I was pretty knackered and couldn't have performed very well on my own. But that didn't matter because Grace fell in love with Nina's thick, black bush and milk chocolate labia and she spent half the night licking her out while Nina came time after time and I just kissed her full lips and sucked her big, brown nipples.

Epilogue

And that's about it, really. After six chapters (and seven years!) the story of Grandmother's Bed is more or less at an end, although I expect you'd like to know a bit about the future. The events described in chapters five and six happened about six months ago and signalled a change in the household dynamic. Sylvia was no longer the driving force for the incestuous relationships in the house. That role was taken over by Grace and me. Grace, principally. She has become insatiable. I don't know how I would cope if it were just the two of us!

The whole top floor of the house has been converted into a luxury flat for Grace and me, including a kitchen and bathroom, and we live there like a married couple. Maybe three times a week, say every other day, we go, as a couple, to visit Sylvia, or Nina or Valerie. And on those days the two ladies who are not involved in the threesome get together for a little orgy of their own. This isn't a formal arrangement but it seems to work very well. It takes quite a lot of the pressure off me, too!

But things are set to change., and I don't just mean the end of Lockdown and the resumption of our normal lives; Grace is pregnant, and we intend to keep the baby, and in this we are strongly supported by the other members of the household. Although Sylvia is horrified at the thought of becoming a great-grandmother.

I hope you have enjoyed reading my story as much as I have enjoyed relating it. I will (finally) sign off now as my sister Grace is calling me from the master bedroom. She is only eight weeks pregnant but she wants to have as much sex as possible before she gets, in her words, too big and ugly. One thing is for sure -- she will never be anything except beautiful and desirable to me.

John, 2021