All Comments on 'Grandmother's Lessons Pt. 01'

by fasthand

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
SomethingInTheWaySheMovesSomethingInTheWaySheMovesalmost 7 years ago
English lesson

It's "Math", not "Maths". And I think the author made it clear that his grandmother wasn't "forty" yet when John was BORN, not when he turned eighteen.

That said, I didn't have any other significant issues with the story. Decent writing, decent writing skills, not wholly unrealistic premise. The one detail I found more difficult to accept than others was how his grandmother managed to slip her thumb and finger up her grandson's asshole, without lube and while floating in a swimming pool which was (I'm guessing) chlorinated and relatively cool. Those are three pretty good reasons for why it would take a bit more effort than the author has taken into account.

Still, bottom line, I'd like to read more of this story to see where it goes. Maybe Grandma would like to share her virile grandson off to some other mature women. Maybe she plans to keep him dressed in her own skimpy bathing suits and lingerie. Maybe Granny's got a strapon and is DYING to peg the young man. I'm interested in finding out.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
for author

please continue executive mother

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Great start!

What a great story starter!

SpykkeSpykkealmost 7 years ago
Dear SomethingInTheWaySheMoves - your language lesson

If you are American then Math is correct. If you are English (and we did invent that language) then the usage Maths is correct.

irishmike73irishmike73almost 7 years ago
Re: English lesson

Actually, British people use the word maths, not math. Since the full word is mathematics, it makes sense that an abbreviated form would be maths.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Work on your math

She had his father at eighteen and his father had him at twenty and he is eighteen then that would make his grandmother fifty six not thirty eight.

swfb70swfb70almost 7 years ago
nice

I was blessed to have had an older lady teach me about sex

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Good Story

I really liked your story as it is a welcome change from the know it all youth that normally features in these stories. I can't wait to read chapter 2. It has always been a fantasy of mine to have an older woman teach me about sex. Now i'm 45 that is harder and harder to make a reality.

Keep up the good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Excellent start

Maybe a few suggestions

Grandmother is surely bare so I expect grandson will be shaved too

Out of the shower grandmother gives grandson frilly panties to wear

I presume grandmother has toys so she'll introduce grandson to vibrators and straponson as she peggs him

Back to the pool,grandson wear top to bottom of bikini. Then grandmother uses saline to make him HER granddaughter as her top fills out

Grandmother then leads granddaughter into another world to explore

Hope not being to forward on suggestions

Looking for your next continuing chapter

Hugs hon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
LOVE IT.

Excellent start to a wonderful story. I can't wait for chapter 2. As someone else previously posted, this seems to be a recurring theme of having an older woman educate a younger man. Yes....this resonates with many of us.

JohnnyRottencrotchJohnnyRottencrotchalmost 7 years ago
Five out of Five

Excellent seduction! I love it when an older woman (preferably a grandmother) teaches her grandson the joys of sex and takes his virginity. I hope she teaches him about bondage, milking the cum from his balls, and post-orgasm torture.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Age

His grandmother gave birth to his father when she was 18. His father had him (his son) when he was 20. He, the grandson, is now 18. This makes the grandmother 56, not less than 40.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Grandma's Lesson Pt. 1

I enjoy reading about grandma's teaching their grandsons about sex. Giving them their first head and first fucking. Teaching them the finer points of a woman's body and how to stimulate a woman sexually. Grandson playing with grandma's clit and pee hole or eating her lovely cunt.

Need a part two for this pair.

kingswedekingswedeover 6 years ago
GOOD start to the story

GREAT start. Need to keep the chapters fresh and flowing. I bet she has a daughter that will stop by. Is the grandmother a "HOUSE" nudist???? Should be if she isn't.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Is chapter 2 coming?

Is chapter 2 coming and if so do you have an eta?

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Aged

So his grandma wasn't even forty, I think she lost eighteen years in the telling.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Would love to read a sequel soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago
Not even English.

"Let's get you stuff...". Your not you.

Whom should in that case be who.

Stop trying too hard to write and concentrate on the facts.

Calculate ages etc.

Not well written but you have a good imagination. Maybe get an editor or a proof reader.

Better luck next time.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Can't wait till grandmother teaches him to fuck.

fasthandfasthandalmost 2 years agoAuthor

Thanks for the suggestions. I will try for a Part 2 soon. Yes, I messed up on the math. Sue me. As for grammatical errors, not sure why some think it's such a BFD? Don't like it, don't read it is what I think.

Sex with a grandmother HAS to be about the hottest thing I could imagine doing. Only thing hotter would be sex with a nun, IMO.

fasthandfasthandover 1 year agoAuthor

All of my recent submissions have been rejected. No reason given, just outright rejects. I'; talking about 5-6 stories here too. I don't know if I've pissed someone off or what? All of my stories are rated at 4.3 or higher, so it's not like they're shitty or something. If anyone has a connection, please try to find out WHY so I can fix the issue(s) please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

excellent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very exciting. I never had a grandmother like that!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous