All Comments on 'Grandpa and a New Job'

by WatchedBeth

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
Legio_Patria_NostraLegio_Patria_Nostraalmost 3 years ago

As always..... creative and well-written!!!

chytownchytownalmost 3 years ago

*** Thanks for sharing.

Uniquelyme60Uniquelyme60almost 3 years ago

Another great story. Not entirely sure which of the characters I would prefer to be... I've narrowed it down to Mick, Patrick or grandad.

Windman1Windman1almost 3 years ago

As an older man I’m excited that your coming to the US.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Utterly fantastic sexy story Beth and the continuing story of Grandad..So good to see the continuation of the story.

The 2 asian lads at the cornershop, the Boss at work. and then a olderman supervisor. So fantasticly naughty. I love your sex Beth. You are up there with the best of story writers like annatartwife, who fulfil my idea of a young women lusting after oldmen, dirty oldmen. so so sexy. Thankyou Beth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Enjoyed it Beth… very arousing

Wild69sideWild69sideover 2 years ago

What a fantastic story again Beth, the two guys in the shop had a wonderful time filling the shelves, do you prefer thick or long cock down your throat?

Pity about the Bosses wife can't understand some people can you! 😂😂

I got a just a tiny little inckling what Grandpa got Cumming!! X 😉

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userWatchedBeth@WatchedBeth
Covid has been a nightmare for everyone, particularly us single people. With restrictions now coming to an end in the UK I’m ready to chat, meet and have some fun. My stories are from real experiences over the years, mixed with the odd fantasy. I’m sexually obsessed with older...