Grandpa and a New Job

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I sat back against the desk and sipped another whisky which yes, had gone straight to my head.

"Your turn." I said, smiling provocatively as I ran the rim around the glass around my lips.

"Seriously?" Mick asked, as if to say, why on earth would you want to see this old man without clothes.

He undid his shirt and took off his tie.

As he did this, I turned around with my back now facing him. I undid my trousers and slowly pulled them down over my ass. Revealing my matching see through pink lacy panties.

I pulled them down and off, kicking off my shoes and turned back around.

His shirt was off, and he was starting on his belt.

I pulled him towards me, and we kissed.

I ran my hand down his chest and his stomach and put both hands around his clothed cock and balls.

"I want to taste you" I said, as I dropped to me knees.

His hands were inside my bra and over my panties, but I disappeared from view and dropped to my knees greedily fishing out his cock from his pants.

I pulled him towards me and smelt his manly sexy scent as his cock slid into my mouth and his balls settled around my chin. I sucked and licked greedily to inhale his taste and scent. I stroked at his thighs and his ass pulling him deeper to my mouth.

"Slow down, you're gonna make me cum." Mick said.

"That's OK you can cum if you want to." I responded, licking all around the glistening purple helmet of his rock-hard cock as I spoke.

"Not yet sweetheart, I've got plans for you." He said and pulled me up from my knees.

He lay me on the desk and pulled my panties to one side. He plunged his tongue into me and I gasped in ecstasy as I felt his tongue swimming around inside me.

I lay back on the desk and pulled my panties to one side so that he could go to work.

He licked and sucked all around my pussy lips, tickling my clitoris with his thumb and squeezing my ass with his other hand. He pushed a finger, then a second deep inside me as he licked all around my clit, as soon as his finger on his other hand worked it's way into my ass I felt the orgasm coming.

It was big and gorgeous!

I convulsed as I came on his tongue. As soon as it subsided, he stood over me and pushed his card cock deep into me.

He fucked me slow then hard and used his fingers to play with my clit and ass. Another wave ran through me, this time longer and more tingly.

As I came down I saw that he had moved back down and was licking me again. The sensation continued to build as his tongue probed around inside me. He turned me over so that my ass was in his face as he licked my pussy, he then switched attention and pushed his tongue inside my ass, god it was amazing.

I reached around trying to grab his cock but all he could think of was sucking and fucking me, so I let him do his thing. After my 4th orgasm, he was ready to cum.

He pushed his cock back inside me.

"I want to cum inside you." He panted as he fucked me faster.

"Do it." was all I said as I panted and enjoyed his cock inside me and his weight on top of me.

He let out a shriek and his body stiffened as his cum flowed out of his cock and into my pussy.

He continued to ride me slowly as he eked out every last drop.

He stood up from me and we kissed deeply.

I rubbed his cock as we kissed and I could feel a lot of cum from both of us covering him.

My urge was to taste it.

I sank to my knees and took his cum covered cock into my mouth and sucked and licked him clean,

He moaned in appreciation.

We kissed and parted, it was clear this was not going to be the one and only time this happened.

When Mick's wife returned, things were a little strained. She liked me but didn't like the way her husband looked at me, so I decided to find another job. I carried on seeing Mick a few times after I left, we had sex in his car and also at the office once, but then things fizzled out.

Before I left, I was in the warehouse when my old supervisor approached me. I was at the back of the warehouse checking an item number as we had had too many faults on one particular item.

He stopped me and asked me if I liked my new job, I told him that I was leaving but not why (of course) he told me that Mick had a soft spot for me. I thought it was quite hard actually!

"So still not boyfriend then Beth?" he asked me.

"No, too busy for all that Patrick." I answered, concentrating on my task at hand.

"All these young boys here think you might be a lesbian, you won't go out on a date with any of them.!" He said, fishing for information.

"Well, I guess that must be the only outcome, nothing to do with the fact that they are all tedious I suppose!" I answered.

"Come on, John is a good-looking boy, he was nearly a professional footballer you know." He tried to impress me.

"Even worse!" I joked.

"Lesbian it is then, I'll be sure to let them know." He said laughing.

"Well you'd better hurry up, I'm leaving at the end of the week." I informed him.

"Really? What a shame. Why? He asked.

"It's complicated, was never really for me this anyway." I said.

"Too good for us lot are you?" he teased.

"Not at all, just don't think I've ever really fit in."

"Well come on then where's my goodbye present, a little kiss?" he asked

"Haha, you're funny. I'll certainly miss your sense of humour. And anyway, you're actually more my type then those guys. I like a more mature man."

That surprised him....

"Really? You like the older gentleman, if you can call me a gentleman I'd be honoured" he said, laughing.

"Who said anything about gentleman? I prefer a dirty old man." I said laughing and teasing Patrick a little.

"So come on then, where's this dirty old man's leaving present? He asked.

He was actually pressing all the right buttons.

"I don't do leaving kisses" I said, smiling and flirting now, heavily.

"Let me take you out then." He said.

"OK then, a quick drink after work."

"Really, bloody hell, OK then see you later." He left nervously, not quite believing I'd agreed to it. Nor did I!!

I worked late and Patrick waited for me in the car park.

I met him out there and got into his car.

I directed him to a pub near where I lived, that way I could walk home after we'd had a drink.

One drink turned into another and it was nearly 9 before we headed out.

"Thank you for coming out with me, I've really enjoyed it. You're a good laugh, gonna miss you around here, not to mention the eye candy!" Patrick said, as he dropped me to a parking area just around the corner from where I lived.

"Yeah thanks for taking me for a drink, it was fun." I responded.

"Don't suppose I get that goodbye kiss now do I?" Patrick asked, leaning across me.

"I looked at him and smiled.

"I've got a better idea." I said, smiling wickedly.

"Do tell." Said Patrick, his eyes wide with excitement.

I put my hands on his stomach and gently traced my fingers down his tummy and over his trousers, circling around his cock.

He just stared at me in amazement.

I undid his belt and button and rubbed his cock in his pants, it was hard quick.

"Keep look out?" I asked

"Yeah, I'll keep look out." He said and gulped.

Down went my head and I engulfed his cock in my mouth. A good size. A little salty from a days work but I soon covered it with my saliva and the pleasant taste returned.

I stroked his balls and he grabbed my titties in my blouse. That was enough for him!

"Beth I can't hold out you're gonna make me cum."

I looked up at him and said "That was the general idea, it's ok, cum in my mouth." I said as I jumped back on his cock and picked up the pace to help him reach his orgasm.

His body bucked and convulsed as his cum shot into my mouth, splashing against the roof of my mouth and covering my tongue. I swallowed, wow, it was a lot. I continued to suck him and felt his cm still oozing out of his cock and into my mouth. I looked up at showed him his cum on my tongue, then smiled and swallowed and went back down to finish the job. Eventually he stopped cumming and I finished licking over his wide mushroom head as I had retrieved all of his cum.

"Fucking hell Beth!" he said as he collapsed back into the seat.

"Did I surprise you?" I said giggling.

"Just a bit, sorry I came so quick but I've been lusting after you for a while now and I just couldn't believe my luck." I smiled and we kissed. The kiss turned into a snog, the snog got deeper and very erotic. Patrick stroked my breasts.

I undid my shirt and held my right breast towards his mouth and smiled. He kissed and licked it all over.

His cock had got hard again.

"Really?" I asked, "Are you up for more?"

"I wish I could fuck you here." Patrick said.

"It's not ideal." I replied. "I could suck you if you want to cum again?" I suggested.

"That would be great, I could cum again no problem." Patrick said as he lifted his cock towards my mouth.

"Keep watch then." I said and got back down on his cock.

In no time he was rock hard and I tried to make it even more sexy by licking all around his balls and moving first very fast then slowly up and done his cock. I started to feel very horny.

I pulled my trousers and panties down a little, "Touch me" I said.

Patrick wasted no time and groped and stroked my pussy as I sucked him.

He fingered my and stroked my clit and I told him I was about to cum.

"That makes two of us." He said, as his sperm rushed over my tongue. I shook in orgasm and felt his cum fill my mouth. I swallowed greedily, another big load of cum, I wondered how he did it.

I gave Patrick my number and we agreed to meet up.

"Call me and we'll get together." I said.

"Can't bloody wait." He said.

"Good, make sure you have plenty of cum saved up, you taste delicious" I said and smiled and waved and went home.

Anyway, back to Grandad's!

I went to bed and lay down thinking about my night with the two brothers in the supermarket.

I started to stroke my pussy, it felt good. All the horny thoughts had made my pussy very sensitive and now my stroking and fingering was getting me into a very horny state.

There was a knock on my door.

It was Grandad

"Sorry, to knock so late, I heard moaning sounds and wondered if you were ok?" My Grandad asked me, standing there in his pyjamas with what looked like a semi erect cock.

At this point I was lying in bed with my panties around my ankles, my left boob over the top of my bra and my vibrator on the side of the bed.

I pulled the covers off of me, revealing my state to Grandad.

"I was just having a little play." I said and continued to stroke my pussy. I reached up and squeezed my breasts.

Grandad started to rub his cock. He took his cock out and jerked it slowly, then fast.

"Do you mind if I just watch for a minute?" he asked.

Rather then reply, I just continued to play. I grabbed my cock shaped vibrator and put it in my mouth. Simulating sucking a cock. I licked it all over, like I would a hard cock and pushed it in and out of my mouth.

"What I'd give to experience that right now." My Grandad said as he watched me fellate my vibrator.

I smiled and moved towards him...

12