Grandpa and Sugar

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"When either or both of you decide to get married you and your intendeds will sign a pre-nuptial agreement that states that any property you own through us will never be considered as property of the marriage. Only you and your sister will own it; and only you can sell your share of it. And when you sell it, if you do, the income derived from the sale will be yours alone."

Sophia looked at Jenna and they both got up and kissed and hugged me. Then they went to Norman and kissed and hugged him. No words needed to be spoken, so the girls cleared our dishes and wiped down the table, and we all adjourned to the family room.

Jenna sat on the right arm of Norman's recliner, while Sophia sat next to me on the sofa. The aura of love that permeated that room made speech unnecessary. We just basked in each other's presence for the next hour.

When the hour was up the girls each whispered something in the ear of the parent they sat next to at that moment. Then they silently changed places and whispered in the ear of the other parent. Finally, Norman spoke to all of us, "Sophia and Jenna, I am honored beyond belief that you want to call me 'Dad' from now on. I gladly accept."

I spoke next, "My daughters, even though we are not yet married, the fact that you want to call Norman 'Dad' now tells us both how lucky we are to have you in our lives. I thank you for sharing your love with him, too."

"Just so you know, my dear young ladies, from this point on I consider you my daughters as well. I haven't had a daughter since your mother's mother died when Lorelei was an infant. And now I have the two best daughters I could ever hope to have. I love you both," he said, tears glistening in his eyes.

Sophia looked at her sister and said, "How could we not love the man who loves our Mom so much. We love you Dad, and are proud to be your daughters, legalities or not."

"Dad," Jenna added, "With you loving us we finally feel whole again. When we were put up for adoption we had little hope that we'd be able to stay together and build a new family. Yet, here we are. We may not need as much nighttime comforting, because our greatest wish has come true. We have parents again!"

At those words all four of us began to cry. We quickly ran out of facial tissue and I went and found another box. After we stopped the water works, we agreed that this called for a celebratory dinner. Norman asked our daughters where they wanted to go. They opted for a well-known Australian steakhouse chain location on the other side of the city. We agreed to meet at his car in one hour in dress-casual clothing.

We called ahead for seating, and only had to wait 10 minutes for a table for four to open up. When the drinks menu was presented Norman opted for a bottle of Foster's beer. I had a Cuba libre'. And then Norman surprised our daughters by ordering each of them a Strawberry Bull.

I told them that this was a drink served to under aged young people who could not have alcohol. Norman said, "My daughters, try this, it is made with strawberries and Red Bull. If you don't like it there are other choices."

When the drinks were served our daughters took a cautious sip, decided they liked it, and continued to sip. Meanwhile our server brought us our menus, described the daily special, put down a mini loaf of bread with butter, and departed. After a few minutes the server returned for our orders: 9 oz Outback Special sirloin steak for the three of us ladies, and the larger 12 oz Outback Special for Norman. Five minutes later another server brought us our salads. 10 minutes after our salads were finished the main course was brought out.

No one watching us would have doubted that we were a family. They might have thought the three women were all Norman's children, but hearing our daughters call him Dad and me Mom would have modified that opinion. What mattered to us is that we were having a good time together.

We ladies all went back to the guest house, but I just picked up a few things and then went to live with Norman, while the girls decided that they would start learning to live in their home. They loved the privacy, but were always welcome to stay in the guest bedroom whenever they wanted. Since they were all but joined at the hip, either they both stayed with us or they both stayed at their house.

After Norman and I finally were married we went on a brief honeymoon to Myrtle Beach. We did not stay long because we missed our daughters. But a couple of days of not leaving our bed except to go to the bathroom, and to only wear clothes when room service brought us our meals meant we could be together as husband and wife without any concerns whatsoever.

We returned home to find our bedroom festooned with flower petals and scented candles that created a loving environment. Our beautiful daughters even persuaded Mrs. Smith to buy a bottle of champagne that was chilling in an ice bucket beside Norman's side of the bed, with two champagne flutes sitting on his nightstand.

We took this all in and hugged and kissed our daughters for several minutes. Then they staggered us with our wedding gifts, matching lockets that opened up to show each of their faces, Sophia's on the left and Jenna's on the right.

This time Norman and I were in tears as our children placed the lockets on chains that they fastened around our necks. Each daughter gave us a chaste kiss on the lips as they finished.

Not having kissed anyone but each other on the lips, we were both humbled by our daughters' affection kiss. Norman looked at me, and then at the twins, and said, "You may kiss us this way only on birthdays, weddings and anniversaries thereof, and on holidays; but, only on those occasions. And that is to keep you from kissing us that way when it would not be appropriate. Thank you, my darlings, but now your mother and I want to crash. The honeymoon trip took a lot out of us."

Our daughters left us, but we could hear their giggles until they entered their own house. Meanwhile I told Norman that we should wear these necklaces whenever our daughters were around. He agreed, so we removed each other's necklace and placed them carefully in our jewelry boxes in our nightstands. Then we slowly undressed each other and fell happily into bed. Our lovemaking then was intense.

When we were finished Norman held me in his arms and said, "In the twenty nine years since you came to live with me, I have never been happier than I am right now. And that includes when we first made love, and when our daughters first came to live with you. If I can have even just twenty more years with you, I will have had a blessed life, Sugar, because of you."

One thing I had insisted upon when we were married was to retain my legal name, Lorelei Woodson, for professional reasons. But whenever Norman called me "Mrs. Groves," which he always did in the privacy of our bedroom, I loved it; because that is who I was in private, Mrs. Norman Groves.

The next morning as I drove our daughters to school, I asked them did they still want to be the Woodson twins or the Groves twins, or something else. They did not answer my question until dinner that night, when Sophia asked, "Dad, do you want us to take your last name?"

"Regardless of your answer to Sophia, I only want to be known as Jenna Groves, because while Mom is the one who adopted us, I think of myself as your daughter," Jenna added.

"Now that your Mom and I are married, you can be called by my name, or you can still be called by her name, or you can hyphenate our last names and be Woodson-Groves or Groves-Woodson. You can even choose a different surname altogether. I'll just file the legal papers with Judge Cooper's clerk and in a couple of weeks you can be called by the name that means the most to you. But, once you have changed your names, I expect you to live with those names until you get married, and have this discussion with your husbands," he told them.

Sophia grinned at us and said, "Don't be mad Mom, but I want to be Sophia Groves as much as Jenna wants to be Jenna Groves. You are only Lorelei Woodson at the hospital. Everyone expects you to be Mrs. Lorelei Groves at home. So let's make it unanimous."

I smiled at my husband and my daughters. I said, "Norman, why don't you file amended adoption papers naming your self as the father of these two, and Lorelei Woodson Groves as their mother. That should be sufficient, won't it?"

And so, the next morning, my husband called his legal secretary and told her to pull the adoption file for the twins Sophia and Jenna Woodson. Then prepare an amended set of adoption papers giving their names as Sophia and Jenna Groves, with Norman Groves, Esq. as their father and Lorelei Woodson Groves as their mother. The file with amended paperwork was to be sent over to the Municipal Court to the attention of Judge Fillmore Cooper, who would rule on the amendment as he had on the initial adoption eight years earlier.

Norman's cell phone rang early the next morning and he answered, saying, "Fillmore, how good of you to call. Everything is in order on the amendment. When will the adoption go through? Two weeks from tomorrow. That is excellent. Thank you my friend. Yes, I'll have the office send over the filing fees by noon. Give our regards to Barbara and the children. Yes, we'll have a party to celebrate when the adoption is finalized. You two will be the most honored of guests after the young ladies themselves. We'll see you then."

The day before the adoption was to be finalized I received a package with two new birth certificates for our daughters. These would be presented at the party tomorrow night. I had arranged a caterer to handle the refreshments as I expected Mrs. Smith to be in attendance as a guest.

The next day I took our daughters shopping for party dresses, with shoes to match. They wanted to know whom the party was for, and where it would be. I also took them to have their hair and nails done.

When we got home I told them to get cleaned up, put on their best undergarments and to use a tiny bit of perfume under their ears and at the base of their necks. They could get into their new dresses, but were to stay in their house until their father came for them. They heard the noises of the caterers and the chairs being set up in the back yard, but a curtain had been set up that blocked their view of what was going on.

When Norman came to get them he led them to the curtain, but stepped through it alone. In his best politician's voice he addressed the crowd.

"My friends, you all know that Lorelei adopted twin girls eight years ago. And you know that Lorelei and I were married just three weeks ago. But now, as a result of a family discussion, Lorelei and I want you all to meet, formally, our daughters, Sophia and Jenna Groves. Come out, young ladies, and meet our guests at this party in your honor."

I went through the curtain, grabbed Sophia's left hand in my right hand, and Jenna's right hand in my left. I told Sophia to step through first, pulling me, and Jenna, behind her. When we were all on the other side, our guests arose as one and applauded our daughters. They blushed, but we could tell how pleased they were.

Then Norman came over, the envelope in his hand, and said: "My daughters, here are your new birth certificates naming yourselves as Sophia Groves and Jenna Groves, children of Norman Groves and Lorelei Woodson Groves." Giving each young lady her own birth certificate, he spoke to the crowd again. "As their father, I have exercised another prerogative, and obtained for each of these young women, a temporary Learner's Permit so that they can learn to drive automotive vehicles of all types. These are good only until they can be taken to the DMV office to get permanent Learner's Permits with their photos attached."

At this gesture the guests applauded once more. I grinned at my husband, because I knew that what he had done sealed our family celebration as nothing else could have done.

Each daughter hugged him and gave him a peck on the cheek, which I knew would be followed later by a kiss on the lips before they went to bed.

We gathered at the beverage table where everyone took a cup of iced sherbet and ginger ale punch. Judge Cooper stepped up to our daughters and said, "Young ladies, when I signed your adoption orders, both times, I had no idea what you would be like, because I don't always see the adoptees in my court. But here's to you two, to your loving parents, and may your lives always be filled with fond memories of today. Hip, hip, hooray. Hip, hip, hooray. Hip, hip, hooray!" The guests, Norman and I joined in toasting our daughters.

Sophia, being somewhat shy around strangers, nevertheless hugged the Judge and said thank you. Jenna, future stateswoman that she was, also hugged Judge Cooper then spoke to the crowd. She said, "Thank you all for making this day so special for us. And Judge Cooper, when you allowed our Mom to adopt us together, eight years ago, we did not get to thank you. But now that Dad has also adopted us, and given us his surname as our own, we are proud to be known as the Groves twins. Thank you for helping us twice to have a normal family."

Then everyone moved to the buffet table and chose the food they wanted. As they sat at a table, servers came to pour coffee, tea, or soft drinks as the individual guests preferred. Judge and Mrs. Cooper joined Mrs. Smith and the four of us at the head table.

Mrs. Smith stood up, after the eating was finished, and said, "I have helped take care of these two young women since they came to live with Mrs. Groves. They are two of the sweetest children I have ever known, and I am proud to share this celebration with all of you."

The girls went to her and hugged her. They begged her to stay on and care for them when their folks were busy. "After all, we wouldn't be totally who we are if you didn't show us who you are," Sophia was heard to say.

Then, with proper decorum, or daughters visited with each of the guests and thanked them for joining them on their very special day. They were as smooth a doubles act as any presidential candidate with his running mate.

The party broke up early and when only the four of us remained, we went in the main house and sprawled on the family room furniture. And that is when Sophia and Jenna kissed me on the lips and then turned to their father and kissed him on the lips.

Then they went up to their bedroom, removed their party dresses and crawled into bed. They kissed each other on the lips and rapidly fell asleep.

Norman came to me and without saying a word carried me upstairs to our bedroom. After we slipped naked between the sheets he began to make slow, gentle love to me. By the time I had my first orgasm my chest was covered by his saliva, my nipples were standing at attention, and my pussy was leaking like a sieve.

As he tongued his way down to my sex he smiled at me and said, "If I haven't thanked you again, today, for giving me such beautiful daughters, let me do so now. With that he licked and sucked my clitoral hood until the growing shaft within stood proudly forth on its own. Every swipe of his tongue over the erect bundle of nerves caused shivers to flow through me in continuous waves of pleasure that led to another orgasm.

Then he pressed his manhood, which was as erect as my clit, through the entrance of my vagina, in one smooth stroke. When he was fully inside me with the tip of his cock pressed against my cervix, he started to slide back out until only the head of his cock was still inside me. As he pushed back inside on his next stroke he tried to rub the engorged head over my g-spot.

This gave me added pleasurable sensations that led to yet another orgasm. As this orgasm tightened my vaginal walls in waves around his mighty tool, I felt the onset of Norman's orgasm roll through his shaft, which discharged its load of sperm violently towards my womb.

I hadn't been on birth control in over a year, due to medical issues with the iud and with the pill. So three weeks later, when I did not have my period, I said to Norman, "I think you knocked me up the night of the party for the twins."

The next day we went to the obstetrician's office, who performed examinations and blood tests. Dr. Asbell said, "We'll have the test results tomorrow or the next day, but you are showing every sign of being pregnant. Congratulations, Mrs. Groves. Where will you have this baby?"

"County General, in the maternity ward where I'm known as Nurse Woodson," I replied.

"Yes, I've heard of you under that name," she said. She was Doctor Willfong's partner in the practice. I urged her to provide instructions for caring for a baby in the first few weeks of a pregnancy, and she handed me a folder jam-packed with reading matter. I told her that this baby would be our first, even though I had adopted seven-year-old twins eight years ago, before my husband and I were married. Then she smiled and said, "I understand."

Then I added, that I would be bringing my daughters in to see Dr. Willfong next month, and wanted to combine visits. She said that their scheduling people could arrange that.

I felt good that I could pull that together. So with plans to see her in a month I left, scheduled my appointment and one for Sophia and one for Jenna, and then headed for home.

Upon arriving home the girls were all over me. So I handed them the folder of reading matter. I walked into the house; they bounced in.

Norman heard the elephants dancing and decided to see what kind of damage was being done. I rushed into his arms and excitedly spoke the news in his ear, which was the only way he was going to hear me over the rioting rhinoceri that our daughters were trying to imitate.

At dinner that night I told my family that it was all but certain, that the doctor's office would call me with the results of the tests in the next few days. And then I told our daughters that they were scheduled for their first meeting with my gynecologist next month.

Jenna asked "Why now, Mom?"

I said, "You both are close enough to being free to engage in sexual activities with boys. I want you both to have birth control. But you need to know all the options that are available, as I once did.

"Dr. Willfong explained the choices so well, that I wanted her to do the same for both of you. But you will each make your selection independently of your sister. You may end up making the same choice, but I want you each to do so alone. And the only person you will tell is the doctor."

Sophia said, "Whatever you want us to do, I'm certain Jenna and I will do it, Mom."

"Of course," Jenna agreed. Then she asked, "Do you really think we need birth control now? We haven't even dated yet, and neither of us is stupid enough to engage in sex on a first date."

Norman spoke up and said, "We want you protected before you need it, so that you won't have to think about it when it is needed. I hope you will be lead by your mother's example."

Jenna looked at Sophia and they both said, "Okay, Dad. We'll do as Mom says."

I hugged my daughters and then their father did as well. At 10 the next morning I got the call confirming my pregnancy. I called my husband and told him. When I told him the likely due date is October 31 he said, "Really! Our child is going to have a Halloween birthday? Poor kid will get spooky birthday cards until he or she is at least 70."

When we told our daughters that night at dinner, Sophia said, "What a bummer. The kid couldn't go to Halloween party because he or she would have to be at a birthday party."

Jenna said, "Either that or people would come to kid's birthday party dressed in Halloween costumes."

Then I reminded them that a first-born child is often a week or more late. "That'd be cool, too," Jenna said.