Grandpa Cums to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She wore a seer black bra that left nothing to the imagination. Her underwear might as well have been non-existent. A pair of black lacy, crotchless panties and a pair of crotchless pantyhose.

Her next layer was a yellow sundress with a long skirt, and a light pink cardigan which was buttoned as much as it could be. It had to be at least one size too small and was causing a very eye-catching display of cleavage that was just on this side of inappropriate for a pastor's sister-in-law.

She wore her hair in a high, loose pony and applied a light touch of makeup before slipping into her flats just in time for the doorbell to ring. Excitedly she went to the door to greet her sexy niece.

They both stood in the doorway looking each other up and down before catching themselves when their eyes finally met. With a bashful look Becca said "Hi aunt Debbie. Can I come in?" The smile she had reached her eyes, it was genuine with a little mischief behind it. Becca had been feeling more bold lately.

"Was it going to be this easy?" Debbie thought to herself. "God I hope so" she finished as she lead her niece gently by the hand into the living room. She gestured for Becca to have a seat and then sat as close as she could without being '"too" close. She still hadn't let go of her hand as she turned towards her niece and, with a smile, said "what brought you over to my house this morning, cutie?'

"I've just been thinking about you lately and wanted to spend a little time with you. You've always been easy to talk to and I kind of have some big things to talk about, but I have to be vague." She said "you understand, right?"

"Of course I do, Bex. You can tell me anything with as much or as little detail as you want."

Rebecca began telling her aunt about certain feelings she'd been having and how she'd found out someone close to the family was having these same thoughts and feelings and they acted on their lust.

She explained how the experience has opened her eyes to many available possibilities and she was being tempted more and more each day.

At some point in the conversation Debbie realized that Becca's hand was resting on her knee, index finger lazily sliding up and down the soft material of her dress. A moment later she noticed her own hand on her niece's knee mirroring what was happening to herself.

Becca was noticably relaxing the longer they talked, the longer they touched, the longer the kept sharing flirtatious glances into each other's eyes.

Debbie had planned to go on the offensive in her seduction of her niece, but she was now behaving like a school girl with a crush. Luckily Rebecca felt the same way.

Eventually they started getting bolder, being more overtly flirtatious. Hands began to go on expeditions to uncharted territory. Nerves had them both shaking ever so slightly with excited adrenaline. They were both feeling the charge of sexual tension.

There was a secret Becca had been keeping. She knew Debbie saw her fucking her own mother at church. She also knew that Debbie hadn't confronted them, and was very excited to see her.

Neither of them realized they were planning on seducing each other, but that didn't matter to either of them when they started kissing.

-

Thomas and T.J. were sharing one final kiss before heading out of the church. It brought them both a thrill to make out under the cross hanging above the door.

"Would you mind if I skipped going to the store with you, baby?" T.J said "I don't think I'll be able to keep my hands off of you."

"I'm glad you said it first." Thomas replied with a chuckle as he grabbed his son's dick through his jeans and leaned in for one more last kiss.

T.J. asked his dad if he could drop him off at Grandpa's house. He was sure he could keep out of trouble there. His hand never left his father's dick the whole ride over.

He gave it one last good squeeze before hoping out of the car and heading to the side door of his grandpa's house. He and his family had the same privileges to enter each other's house.

The lock must have been freshly oiled as it made very little sound. The hinges too. He was stopped in his tracks halfway through the kitchen. His grandfather was sitting in his recliner with his knees spread open as he slowly slid his hand over his large erect penis. He was in trouble. He came here knowing he could behave himself and has already failed.

He stared at the meaty cock that was being manhandled by his grandad's rough hands. He told himself he was doing his grandaddy a service as he crept forward and silently knelt on the ground between his legs. Adam was unaware of any presence until he was fully aware that the tip of his dick was being covered by something wet and warm.

He looked down at his grandson. His brave grandson, he thought. If the roles were reversed he wouldn't have had the courage to do what he was doing. He was about to push him off until he was treated with T.J. newly developing cocksucking techniques.

He was getting more accustom to having a dick in his throat and he wasted no time in pressing his nose into his grandad's pubes and swallowing the delicious cock in the process.

Adam was left speechless as his grandson began to slowly lift his head while constantly wagging his tongue on all it would touch. It was by far the best blowjob he had ever received and he was damn sure going to let it continue. Talking can come later, he wanted to cum now.

Adam wasn't expecting his grandson to suck his dick for as long as he did. After 45 minutes and many position adjustments of edging he finally came. He splashed his grandson's lips and tongue with a big glob of warm goo. Most of it dribbled down his chin to be scooped up by his fingers and deposited into his cum hungry mouth.

T.J. finally returned to his senses as he looked into grandpa Adam's eyes. He was afraid. Scared he was about to be yelled at or, worse, beaten.

His fears went away when he heard his grandad say "wow, Junior. That was the god-damned best blowjob I've ever had."

They sat and talked the whole morning about how he started his sexual relationship with his dad and what grandpa Adam overheard that morning. T.J. only sucked his grandad's dick one more time before Thomas arrived to take him home.

Thomas left a few ingredients with his dad to make his famous chicken wings.

"See you in a few hours, okay pop? I hope your hungry, we got a lot of meat."

Adam and T.J. gave each other knowing looks as Thomas backed the car out of the driveway.

-

"Don't be silly, Sarah. You know you could never say or do anything that I would judge you so harshly for."

Still standing facing each other, Sarah reached out with both hands toward Julie's. They clasped hands and looked at each other. "You don't have to be afraid, sweetie, I'm always willing to do you any favor you asked if me."

"You say that now." Sarah said, trying to sound playful. "I think I might have something in mind you might not expect." She stepped a little closer as she said that and then suddenly she sat back down.

Julie followed suit and sat down beside her. "You can tell me anything and I promise I won't get mad at you or hold anything against you. I just want to help relieve you of your burdens."

Once again Sarah was reassured and began to relax even more. Sarah started to playfully intertwine her fingers with Julie's as she started to talk.

"I know about something, and I have an opportunity to get something I need for my silence."

Julie listened intently, absorbing this juicy gossip. She loved knowing things that others didn't. She was never one to share gossip outside of very close friends and family, and could keep a secret like no one else.

"What I know and what I need involve the same person. Someone who is very close, and special to me, but I'm becoming more willing to gamble that relationship on the slim chance this goes the way I hope it does." She looked right into Julie's eyes and just said it.

"I know about you and Rebecca. I know what you did at the church and I won't judge you for it." Sarah began to tear up a little as she continued "I just discovered something about my husband that I really can't get into right now, but I'm desperate for something specific and I'm hoping you're open to giving it to me."

She continued looking into Julie's eyes, watching for any indication one way or the other. She held her breath as she waited for her sister-in-law's response.

Julie's face turned pensive for a moment before she said "if anyone had to find out about my secret affair with my own daughter, I'm glad that it's you. You're someone I trust and I know you would never expose me." She squeezed Sarah's hand "thank you for telling me. Now what is it you need and how can I help?"

This last bit Julie said with a hint of suggestion. Subtly indicating that all Sarah needed to do was ask and she would happily satisfy her need without hesitation. She gave a small wink and waited.

-

As soon as the car turned onto the main street on their way back home T.J gripped his dad's hard cock through his pants before letting go and unzipping and opening the fly. He reached in and fished it out and then started giving his dad a handjob as they drove.

Noticing the lack of cars on the road T.J. took a chance and leaned over his dad's lap and swallowed his dick to the root.

Thomas swerved a bit and then did his best to maintain control of his vehicle while experiencing such magnificent pleasure. He knew he couldn't take much of this and instead of trying to drive all the way home, he turned left back toward the church.

He parked in the back where nobody passing could see what was going on. He shut off the car and pulled the lever to lay his seat back.

With one hand behind his head and the other hand raking through his boy's hair he smiled and enjoyed the best head of all time.

Suddenly T.J. stopped and sat up. Thomas started to panic, thinking they were about to get caught until he looked over to see his son removing his shoes, pants, and underwear. Then he was swallowing Thomas's cock again, this time getting it as sloppy and wet with his spit as he could.

Finally he sat up and straddled his dad while aiming his dick at the waiting asshole. He sat down slowly and slid down on his dad's big dick. He was bouncing with such enthusiasm that from the outside the car looked like it was set up with a top of the line hydrologic system.

It didn't take much longer for Thomas to cum in his son's ass. Both feeling satisfied the resituated themselves and drove him. T.J. enjoyed the tickling sensation of cum leaking from his asshole. He grinned the whole way home.

-

Rebecca removed her tongue from her aunts mouth and leaned back to get a good look into Debbie's eyes. They were half lidded, with a dreamy look. It was the look of someone suddenly smitten.

Rebecca was pleased with that look, and with more confidence, she wrapped her arms around her aunts waist and grabbed her ass as she pulled them both closer together. Becca started to nibble on Debbie's neck and massaging the tight round ass cheeks in each hand.

Debbie almost fainted when Becca gave her clavicle a little suck. It was one of many erogenous zones she had, and she was always glad to learn of new ones.

Debbie had one hand on the back of Becca's head and the other wedged between her ass cheeks, her middle finger resting on her shorts where her asshole would be. Things were heating up faster than either of them were expecting and they were both loving it.

Eventually Debbie got bold enough to reach down the back of her niece's shorts and rest her index finger skin to skin with that hot asshole. They both let out deep moans of pleasure as Debbie began to rub her finger tip in a circle over Becca's puckering backdoor.

At the same time Rebecca was trying to uncover her treasure under the layers her aunt was trying to tease her with. Most of the buttons on the cute little pink cardigan had shot off in various directions when Becca got a bit forceful in her pursuit of tits.

She'd cleared enough cloth to expose one of her aunts plump breasts and wasted no time latching on like a nursing baby.

She giggled from surprise when Debbie started to probe her ass deeper. Becca decided they both had way too much clothing on and started to strip.

Debbie followed suit and removed her layers except for her undergarments. She readjusted her bra and stood proudly in front of her niece. Becca had immediately stopped what she was doing as soon as she saw how sexy her aunt Debbie looked in her lingerie. She just learned of a new fetish.

She needed her to keep her underwear on while Becca fucked her silly. She told her aunt as much and they both squealed with delight as Debbie grabbed Becca by the wrist and practically dragged her to the bedroom.

-

Sarah Martin smiled at the look she received from Julie. She took her last leap of faith and said "I need someone to lick my pussy, and I was hoping that someone could be you."

Seemingly before Sarah was done talking Julie was saying "yes" and leaning forward. Sarah stiffened slightly at the touch of another woman's lips. It was different from kissing a man. Soft and smooth and warm.

Those soft lips began to part and an exploratory tongue searched for access to her mouth. She readily accepted the the probing tongue and began to slide hers against it in a fabulous dance.

Leaning back slightly and breaking the kiss Julie said "I would absolutely love to suck your cunt."

Sarah was surprised more by the language than the actions, this was a pastor's wife after all. This thought made her giggle and then she was the one leaning in and instigating another round of passionate kisses, and without taking their lips off each other they both managed to remove most of their clothes, only Julie dress was still hanging around her neck. They stopped kissing long enough to remove it and then brought their bodies together.

Sarah was feeling new forms of excitement she wasn't even aware of until now. The first skin to skin sexual contact with another woman was now the most erotic thing to have ever happened to her. She was in for a morning of new sensations that she will never be able, nor would she want to recover from.

Julie knew they had a limited time and decided to forgo anymore foreplay and get right to the matter at hand.

She gave Sarah a little shove so that she fell back onto the couch and immediately sprang into action, spreading her legs and diving in with purpose. She was about to give her brother's wife the best orgasm she's ever had. She was about to change Sarah's sexual world forever.

Sarah was feeling sensations throughout her pussy and all the way deep within her belly. Her nipples were more sensitive than she could remember them ever being and her head felt like it was floating ten feet above. She was enraptured by the way her sister-in-law's tongue felt as it explored every fold and then spent adequate time pleasing her clit.

She was expertly maneuvering between clit and taint and everything between. Sarah could feel that expert tongue getting closer and closer to the one hole no one had ever explored. She started to tense up until Julie reached a hand up and gently squeezed one of Sarah's big tits and said "relax baby, I trust you, now you need to trust me." And with that she went full force in eating Sarah's ass.

Sarah was stunned at first but was soon writhing on the couch as a wet tongue tried to snake it's way up her ass. It felt so good. She nearly came from it.

Now Julie had broadened her range and continued to go exploring. She would always come back to the main event, but she had fun finding the bits of flesh that made her squirm when licked just right.

It was going on nearly 3 hours and more orgasms than was possible to count between the two of them.

It didn't take much to convince Sarah to return the favor and go down on Julie. She was more than excited to have her first taste of pussy. Her hands were shaking as she switched positions with Julie and slowly began to lick all around and inside of her cunt. It was one of the best things she'd ever tasted. She was now hooked on pussy for life and she was completely alright with that.

They went back and forth and simultaneously until both of them were practically covered from head to toe in spit and pussy juice.

They hoped in the shower to clean off. They ended up fucking until the water ran cold prompting them to get out and get dried and dressed.

The timing was seemingly perfect because just as soon as Julie's dress fell into place the front door opened and in walked Thomas and T.J.

"Hi aunt Sarah." T.J. said as he came in and gave her a big hug. He didn't know what was getting into him lately "well I do know, it's my dad." He thought to himself with a little smirk as he reached down and quickly gave his aunt Sarah's plump ass cheek a good squeeze. It was done quicker than it started and T.J. was already halfway up the stairs before Sarah really reacted.

Instead of being offended she was turned on and turned toward her young nephew. Now she had one more member of the Grace family she needed something from. She was certain she needed T.J. to fill her wet pussy with his fat cock. She came again just standing there as she thought about getting railed by her nephew.

Julie walked her to the door, but before she opened it she turned Sarah around by the shoulder and kissed her deep and hard then said "I hope you cum more often." She emphasized the word cum by giving her pussy a little pat through her clothes. Sarah came again with a shudder that threatened to collapse her legs.

Sarah had a feeling this last interaction before she left was the most erotic thing that had ever happened to her simply because Julie's husband was less than 5 feet away and could easily see what was happening if he turned his head slightly to the left. She was feeling so naughty and she was having the time of her life.

Sarah drove home but sat in her car in the driveway for as long as she could just remembering the mornings events. Finally she settled on the one event that started all of this mornings fun, her husband getting fucked in the ass by his own son.

What was a vile, evil act jus hours ago was now causing that warm tickle again and she wanted to watch more. She remembered that she recorded he son fucking her husband before she left.

She masturbated in her car for the next 20 minutes as she replayed the video over and over until the images were burned into her brain. She needed to see it happening live again. The thrill of watching them fuck without them knowing she now understood to be an incredible turn on.

She finally got out of the car and entered her house as a new woman. A happier woman. A woman who was excited about life again. If she could find a way to repay her husband and son she would.

-

Julie and Thomas started in on dinner preparations and we're busying themselves in the kitchen. Junior was upstairs on the phone with Grandpa Adam in a deep conversation about all the things he wished he could be doing to and with his grandpa's big dick.

Julie's cellphone rang. It was Becca calling to say she invited aunt Debbie to dinner and they were leaving soon. "Okay, be safe." Julie said and hung up the phone to get back to chopping vegetables.

She was happy that her sister would be joining the family for dinner. She had been thinking she needed to spend more time with Debbie and then she started having an affair with her young daughter and became distracted.

Julie brought the tray of steaks out to Jeff as he was getting the grill up to temperature. She sat the tray down and then wrapped her arms around her husband's waist from behind. With her chin resting on his shoulder she whispered "Iove you, Tom." And kissed his neck before going back inside.