Grandpa Cums to Dinner

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa had said goodbye to his grandson and ended the call before climbing into his truck and backing out of his driveway. He told T.J. he needed to go get something from the store on his way and he should be there in about an hour and a half.

Parked in the adult bookstore / sex shop near the mall he opened the little black plastic bag that held the items he was hoping to use on his son and grandson tonight. He overcame his shame of being in such a disgusting place long enough to ask for some advice from who he assumed was an employee. Satisfied with the recommendations he purchased the items.

As he sat in his car looking through his goodies and daydreaming about using them something caught the corner of his eye and he looked up in time to see his granddaughter and his daughter-in-law's sister leaving the adult shop.

They must have been in there at the same time as me. They could have easily caught me. This thought excited him more than it scared him. Today was turning out to be one of the most thrilling day he's had in a long time. He was feeling rejuvenated.

-

Becca and Debbie sat in Julie's car looking through their own black plastic bag full of toys. She'd picked one out specifically as a gift for her mommy. She was going to give it to her tonight.

Debbie shoved her left hand down the front of Becca's pants as she backed out of the parking spot. She nearly backed into a pickup truck as her aunt started rubbing something textured over her clit. She managed to put the car in drive, stay within the lanes, and go the speed limit...for the most part.

They pulled into the driveway and headed inside a few minutes before the truck they barely avoided hitting pulled up to the curb in front of the house. Grandpa Adam stepped out and instead of walking to the front door he went to the side gate where T.J. was waiting for him.

He told him not to open the bag and go put it in the shed. It was a large and spacious barn like building that was furnished and had a small bar and a pool table in the middle. T.J. managed to make it out to the shed without his father asking about it.

Grandpa Adam had walked through the front door shortly after Becca and Deb but was surprised to see them just inside the door way scooting away from each other in a not so unsuspicious way.

Becca did her best to distract from the moment by turning around and wrapping her arms around her grandad and yelling "grandpa Adam!"

Adam's dick began to stir when he felt Becca's tits smash into his chest and her crotch slid briefly up his thigh before resting on his slightly bent knee.

His erection was really bulging out his own crotch which Becca bumped with her hip as she stepped to the side to let her grandpa in. Debbie followed behind, grabbing and squeezing Becca's as for as long as she could get away with without being caught.

Dinner was soon served out on the back patio as the sun was setting. The men had a few beers and the women were splitting a bottle of wine when grandpa Adam suggested that the men go play a few rounds of pool.

The ladies were more than happy with that plan and were soon sitting in the living room laughing up a storm. They finally got down to the subject of sex. Debbie needed her sister to know how badly she wanted to taste her pussy. She was willing to beg.

It was clear to Debbie that begging would not be necessary as soon as Julie's lips touched her own. They were making out like highschool kids, but with better technique.

Becca wasn't about to be left out and soon all three of them were having a three way make out session.

So far there was only kissing. No fondling or grab ass. These kisses were heating things up in a big way though and soon the women were actively trying not to touch each other for the thrill of achievement that comes from a good amount of delayed gratification.

Julie made that next leap by cupping her sisters left breast in her right hand and started slowly rubbing the pad of her thumb over the nipple causing Debbie to moan which Julie felt in her own throat. All of this was making their pussy sloppy wet and neither of them could wait to taste the other.

In the shed Thomas started to rock for a game of 9 ball but was stopped when T.J. got down on his knees and started to undue his father's belt.

It took a fraction of a second for Thomas to remember that his father was in the room. Before Thomas could react T.J. said "it's okay dad, he knows." as he finished unfastening his dad's pants and pulling them down along with his underwear.

As soon as his father's cock was exposed it disappeared inside his mouth. He started bobbing and slurping and occasionally gagging. He was having the best time sucking his daddy's dick while his grandpa rubbed his crotch as he watched from the corner.

Thomas tapped the top of Junior's head to tell him he was about to cum when he felt something cold and wet on his asshole. Then he felt a thick, rough finger entering him. That was more than enough and he exploded all over his son's face. The evidence of the magnitude of his ejaculation was plastered from forehead to chin on his sexy son's beautiful face.

Thomas pulled his cum covered son up and began kissing his son full on the mouth. He then began to drag his tongue across his face to lick up all of his cum.

Out of the corner of his eye he saw his dad with his strong hand stroking his huge cock. Without any hesitation he dropped to his knees and crawled to his daddy, begging for his cum.

He reached his destination and promptly wrapped his lips around the crown of his dad's large member. It was a glorious penis and he was so happy to have it in his mouth. He wanted to please it and make it feel so good that it would have to come back again and again. He was determined to give his father the best blowjob to have ever been given.

Using some of the techniques he learned from his son and others he'd thought of he spent a solid 20 minutes slowly building and easing off until his daddy was begging to cum. Just when he felt his dad start to tense a little he reached his hand behind his dad's balls and stuck his finger in his ass. He'd used the lube his dad had slathered on his asshole earlier so he could slide in without much discomfort.

As soon as Adam felt his son's finger in his ass he sprayed his cum everywhere. Thomas was painted with the stuff. It was in his hair, dripping from his nose, covering his eyes, and puddled on his tongue.

Thomas shivered and actually came from the excitement of what just happened. Luckily for the three of them the night was just getting started. Thomas did have to remind them that they still had church in the morning. He said this to his father after pulling his mouth off his cock while his son was fucking him up the ass.

T.J. was on his back with his head between his grandad's legs. Thomas was straddling T.J. as he ride his cock. He returned to sucking his daddy's big dick after reminding them about church. Adam started laughing. He pushed his son back down on his cock when he looked up worried about the laughter.

T.J. had caught on to why his grandpa was laughing and he started to laugh along with him.

The laughed hysterically as the spit roasted the upstanding pastor of the local church. Thomas got there soon enough and had to to take his dad's cock out of his mouth and giggle a bit. Soon they were back at a respectable pace. Junior buttfucking his daddy, Adam face fucking his own son.

Soon Adam pulled out the few items from his bag, one being a big container of anal lube, another being a tapered dildo the man at the sex shop said would be good for anal sex beginners. The last item he had was a package with assorted cock rings inside.

Adam told Thomas to lube up the dildo and slowly put it up his ass. Thomas was raised to honor his father and happily began inserting the long rubber phallus into his father's rectum. Adam was uncomfortable with the first few inches but was soon moaning and asking for more.

He was ready to take the real thing he thought so he told Thomas to fuck him. He still requested that he go slow at first. Adam needed to set the pace. Thomas and T.J. completely understood having been there themselves not too long ago.

After each man had his turn filling at least one asshole with a warm load of cum the cleaned themselves off as best they could using the sink behind the bar. They all smelled like artificial orange with a strong hint of cum. The hoped no one would notice as the entered the house.

They were surprised to find the front room empty. Grateful to put off the women smelling all of this cum on them Thomas hugged his father goodbye. He grabbed his ass and licked his neck before letting go of the hug.

T.J. offered to walk grandpa to his car with a wink to both of them. As he walked through the door behind his grandad he took began to fondle the ass in front of him.

As T.J. hugged his grandpa goodbye he also grabbed his dick and said "I want your dick grandpa. Please bring it to me when I need it." He was establishing his own on call cock and grandpa seemed very pleased with what he was hearing.

"Will we see you at church in the morning, grandpa Adam?" It would be the first time since his wife passed away that he would be entering a church. He told his sexy grandson that he would definitely be there.

Thomas and Junior were able to get themselves cleaned and descent and no longer smelling like a semen sample just in time for the woman to walk down the stairs after spending some time "talking" in Becca's room.

They all said their goodbyes to Debbie and then began cleaning up after dinner. Once the kitchen was clean and the Grace's were clean they said goodnight and headed off to bed.

-

Adam Grace sat in the back pew desperately trying to prevent himself from sticking his hand down his pants and tugging his hard cock. He knew where T.J. was right now and he was more excited about it than he ever imagined he could be.

Just knowing that his grandson was currently sucking his own dad's dick as he preached about the wicked, deviant ways of the world and the Christian moral superiority.

The thought was almost enough to make him jizz his pants. He got closer to doing so when at one point he could see just a little bit of movement below his son's waist.

From Adams perspective in the back of the church he could tell that no one has caught on as of yet, and probably wouldn't ever catch on to the fact that their pastor was getting a blowjob from his son at that very moment.

-

At the front in the first pew Julie was sitting next to Becca trying not to make any sound that would indicate she currently has a vibrator in her pussy that was buzzing rapidly inside her.

Becca was doing a great job of randomly activating the vibrator to avoid any suspension. She new it wouldn't take much to push her over the edge and she was waiting for the perfect moment.

She finally heard the phrase her father said every Sunday which was always followed by the whole congregation shouting amen and hallelujah loudly and repeatedly. At the fist words of the phrase she pushed the button that activated the vibrators highest setting. Julie shouted an enthusiastic hallelujah as her orgasm hit it's peak.

The end