Grandpa Cums to Dinner

Story Info
Grandpa Adam Grace joins the the family for dinner.
9.4k words
4.4
9.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Another Sunday morning. Thomas Grace was standing behind his podium in front of his congregation giving a sermon about the moral failings of our current society.

He was having some difficulty getting his words out as eloquently as his flock was used to. Every now and then he would pull a distorted face and go a little cross eyed. He was gripping the podium as if to keep it from floating away.

As he scanned across the church there was one face he didn't see. T.J. was not in his usual spot in the pew next to his mother. He was somewhere else in the church. He was on his knees, but not for prayer. His mouth was too full for that at that moment.

At the same time, Julie seemed to be intently paying rapt attention to his words, however this was not the case. She had been making similar faces throughout the speech that had punctuated the BZZZ happening under the folds of her long skirt.

The previous night Rebecca had gifted her with a certain remote controlled device. A device that was being remotely controlled throughout the morning by her lovely daughter when was sitting next to her with as much nonchalance as she could muster.

The device had many settings of different vibration intensity. Rebecca was enjoying the occasional squirm she caused in her mother as she discreetly played with the controls. She knew to take it easy to prevent her mother from having one of her, now famous, screaming orgasms. Both women were finding the the public taboo they were participating in to be one of the most exciting things they've done together so far.

It had been a somewhat difficult task of keeping their affair a secret from the men sharing their home. The sneaking was part of the thrill and they wanted to prolong the secret for as long as possible.

Meanwhile, back behind the pulpit, Thomas was getting closer to the point of no return. He could feel it bubbling up from deep within. Junior had read his father's notes and listened to him rehearsing his delivery of certain highlighted points in the sermon. He was doing his best to time it just right so that the reward to coincide with the final exclamation.

It had been just over three months since he and his father discovered their mutual attraction to one another. They had enjoyed quality time together every chance they could. Neither one of them could resist the opportunity to fondle, suck, or fuck when ever they found themselves together away from judgemental eyes.

The sex was spectacular. The companionship was building into something much better than a normal father son relationship. They knew from the first day that the dynamic had changed. They were lovers, secret lovers, but lovers all the same. When they were alone they allowed their true feelings to show. They were boyfriends now, and nothing would change that.

-

That morning before church Rebecca had helped her mother with her newly acquired gift. Just a quick buzz to let them know it was functioning properly caused Julie to jump with a small yelp. The excitement of the situation was causing her pussy to leak. She wasn't sure if she would be able to make it through church without being caught. How anyone would know she couldn't say, but she was certain she would be found out...this thought caused her to leak even more.

Once Rebecca was satisfied that the vibrator was secure she glanced up at her mother and said "I'm so horny, mommy. Can you turn around and let me have a little snack?" Julie understood her assignment and turned to provide her daughter access to her round ass. As soon as she was in the right position Rebecca began licking her mom with passion. It was as if she were French kissing her asshole. Julie came hard. So did Rebecca.

Once finished with their fun they went downstairs for some breakfast before heading to church with the family.

-

On the short car ride to the church Julie was lost in her thoughts as she daydreamed the memory of what happened the previous weekend.

She had been enjoying a lovely morning wakeup call in the form of her daughter's tongue deep within the folds of her juicy cunt when the phone began to ring.

Julie reluctantly answered the landline phone on its third ring. "Hello, Grace residence" she said, sounding a little out of breath. "Oh, sure. That sounds lovely." After a few more pleasantries she set the phone back on it's cradle and looked down at the young woman currently lapping up her post orgasm cum directly from the source.

"That was your father, he says he invited grandpa Adam for dinner tonight" she told her daughter. All she got in return was a long "Mmmmm" from Rebecca who still had a mouthful of mommy pussy.

Rebecca had been having her morning snack every day since her and her mother fucked in the Sunday school room of the church. Julie had her own regular snatch snack when she tucked her daughter in at night. It was a mutually beneficial relationship that neither saw coming to an end anytime soon. To both of them this was a forever relationship that they would maintain for the rest of their lives.

The phone began to ring once more. Thinking her husband had forgotten something she answered quickly, still a little out of breath.

"Hey Julie, I was wondering if you had any plans this morning. I decided to take a personal day and thought you might want a little something to eat."

It was her sister-in-law, Sarah. They got along well enough and she was delighted to hear from her. She said she would love to see her and have some breakfast.

It was something they used to do regularly and it had always been a pleasant time.

"Better yet." Sarah said. "Would it be alright with you if I come over to your house? I'm not in the mood for a crowd."

Once again looking down at Rebecca she said that her aunt Sarah was coming over for breakfast and she needed to get herself showered and dressed.

Five minutes later Julie was in the shower lathering her tits and playing with her hard nipples while Rebecca knelt on the floor of the bathtub, still eating her mom's lovely pussy and fingering her asshole to another loud orgasm.

They stopped fucking long enough for Julie to get mostly dressed. She wasn't wearing any panties under her usual long skirt, which lead to Becca climbing underneath to get her tongue in one of her mother's holes, she didn't care which one.

Julie knew they should stop soon, but she was sure there was enough time for them to get descent once they heard the doorbell.

Eventually Becca decided it was time for her to get dressed so they went to her room. Once Rebecca had turned her back to rummage through her drawers her mother was on her knees between her legs. Looking up between her daughters tits and directly into her daughters eyes she winked and then dove in.

-

Thomas was sitting behind his desk in the church office. He replaced the handset of the old phone back in it's cradle after speaking to his wife and looked down between his legs.

T.J. was giving him another one of his exquisite blowjobs. The developing technique that came with hours of practice was on display as T.J. flicked his tongue rapidly over the slit of his dad's penis. "I'm going to cum, baby. Damn you're the best cocksucker." Thomas said.

With that, T.J. sucked his father's cock deep into his throat and moaned as he felt the warm squirt of cum being delivered directly into his stomach.

He was really hoping he would get to fuck his dad's hot asshole before they had to head out. They still needed to get to the grocery store in time to start helping with dinner, but there should be plenty of time.

-

Sarah asked if she come to Julie's house instead of meeting at the diner they usually had breakfast at, as they sat and caught up on life and gossip.

Sarah's reason for reaching out was that she'd recently spent an afternoon with Julie's sister, Debbie, having a bit of wine and some saucy conversation on the back patio at Debbie's house.

The topic quickly went to the realm of sex without being too explicit.

Eventually Debbie began to feel the effects of the wine and the topic of conversation was causing a damp spot to form in her panties. When ever she started to feel a little horny she couldn't stop herself from replaying the scene she'd witnessed not too long ago and the images always made her want to touch herself.

Debbie had a small problem. She knew a secret that could harm the people that she loved if it were to ever get out. She wasn't in a position to pass judgement on the people involved in the secret she kept.

She couldn't judge them because she not only felt jealous of the people involved, she had also been getting off to the memory of what she saw on a daily basis.

The wine proved to be too much for her and it loosened her tongue. Without giving many details or names she started talking about the scene she had observed that day.

Sarah sat intently listening to the vague story her friend was telling. She couldn't help but pry. She hoped she could coax more details from Debbie while she was in her inebriated state.

Eventually Debbie let a few details slip. "...And right there in the Sunday school room of all places. It was the hottest thing I have ever seen." Debbie hadn't noticed the slip up and continued, as vaguely as she could, with her story of the two women having sex in the church.

Before she had left Debbie's house, Sarah had put together a list of the women she thought could be the ones fucking at church after hours. The list was short...it had only 2 names.

Now, as she drove to her inlaws house her nerves started to get the best of her. She was talking herself down and by the time she had gotten about a block away from her destination she had resolved herself to not mention anything and try to deal with her burning desire in other ways.

-

Standing in the corridor that lead to the office, Adam Grace had been listening to the sounds coming from the other side of the door. His first instinct was to barge in and demand an explanation. He wanted to yell and scream at his son for corrupting his own child. With his hand poised to throw open the door he stopped himself once her heard his son say "I'm going to cum, baby. Damn you're the best cocksucker."

These words had an effect on Adam. A huge, bulging effect that was causing his pants to tighten. His mind began to fill with images of his handsome grandson with a mouthful of his own father's dick.

This confused Adam and he made a quick retreat back to his truck out in the empty church parking lot.

He thought to himself as he drove away about what he'd overheard. He thought about the reaction it had his body. His penis specifically.

He had never entertained the idea of homosexual sex. The thought never crossed his mind in all his years, until now as it was thrust upon him as he listened to his son ejaculate into his own sons young mouth.

He then began to think of how lonely it's been since Loretta died. 53 years they were married, and they were a great 53 years. The one thing he never lacked was the feeling of one his wife's warm holes. She was a prim and proper lady outside of the home, but in the bedroom she was a wild firecracker. He missed the sex, he missed the companionship of his best friend, but he really missed the sex.

Another thought that kept skittering across his mind was that if Thomas didn't have a problem with his son sucking his dick then he shouldn't have a problem sucking his own dad's dick. Hell, maybe he could get some head from both of them at the same time. That would be wild.

He tried to shake these thoughts from his mind as he drove home, completely forgotten the reason he'd driven to the church in the first place. He then remembered the steaks he had in the truck. He was going to leave them with his sone to avoid driving to his house twice in one day. "Damn! Now I gotta drive out there anyway!" He exclaimed to himself in his frustration.

He pulled into the driveway of the younger Grace house and grabbed the steaks from the seat beside him.

He had long ago been given a key and the liberty to come and go as he pleased. He had gotten halfway through the kitchen but before he reached the fridge he heard something that peaked his interest. Was someone watching porn, he thought.

Once he deposited the meat in the fridge he quietly climbed the stairs. Stopping on the landing to listen for the direction of the sounds of sex.

"Oh no " he said to himself when he realized the noise was coming from Becca's room. The idea that his beautiful, sweet granddaughter was in her room, masturbating to what sounded like lesbian porn caused his pants to tighten again.

He was about to turn and leave when he heard something that stopped him dead in his tracks.

A long deep moan followed by a young female voice saying "Yes mommy, you eat pussy so good. Now eat my ass, please mommy." He couldn't believe his ears. He hadn't heard porn. Once again he was forced to eavesdrop on two of his family members having sex. He was both horrified, and aroused at the same time. His train of thought was broken by Becca's loud voice screaming in extasy as her mother licked her asshole.

Adam Grace nearly came in his pants as he silently descended the stairs. He managed to get to his truck before he made a mess of his khakis. Behind the wheel headed to his house on the far side of town his mind wouldn't stop inventing scenes of his daughter-in-law and granddaughter committing the vile act of lesbian incest. His erection never ceased the whole way home.

A familiar car passed on his way down the street, but he was too preoccupied to notice Julie's sister-in-law, Sarah, wave as she drove by.

-

Thomas Grace turned and shushed his son in order to answer the ringing phone inches from his face.

He was bent over his desk as his son plowed into his asshole with his gorgeous cock when the phone rang.

"Hello!" He said, a little too aggressively. He listened for a moment, trying to stifle a moan as T.J. began slowly pumping in and out of his ass.

With a throaty groan, he answered "yes, that's perfec...tly fine" he corrected as he remembered he was responding to his wife, and not the lovely cock of his lover rubbing across his prostate.

He hung up the phone and looked back over his shoulder to tell his son that aunt Sarah was headed to their house for a breakfast conversation. "You're mother asked if we could try and keep ourselves busy for awhile to let them have some quality time." He said with a devilish grin on his face.

-

Julie recommended that Rebecca go to a friend's house for the morning. She wasn't sure what Sarah wanted to talk about, but she was sure she wanted for it to be just the two of them. She knew her well enough to know that if she wouldn't say it at the diner she wouldn't say it at all if anyone else was around.

Rebecca said she was fine with it. She was smiling to herself as she thought about the casual conversation she was having with her mother while they had been taking turns licking each other in places society says they shouldn't to violently loud orgasms.

They both jumped and Julie pulled her tongue from Becca's asshole due to the sudden sound of the doorbell.

They both scrambled to get themselves decent and heading downstairs, but not so rushed to seem rushed.

Julie opened the door to a wide eyed Sarah standing in the doorway.

"Sarah! Come in. It's so nice to see you." Julie said as she ushered her brother's wife into the house. "Is everything alright, sweety? You look like you just saw a ghost." she finished as she eased Sarah into the nearest seat.

Sarah looked up quickly to the sound of her niece coming down the stairs. "Don't worry about Becca, she's on her way out." she said as she turned and hugged her daughter and gave her a little kiss on the cheek before she left.

Sarah was pretty sure Julie was squeezing Becca's ass the whole time. The more Sarah thought about it, the more her mind changed back to her original reason for coming over.

Sarah was planning, what she was calling, a soft blackmail. She new a secret and she wanted just a little favor to keep it. In her head she figured if Julie was okay with having sex with her own daughter she shouldn't have a problem having sex with someone who wasn't related by blood. She was sure it would work...she hoped.

The door closed with a soft click as Becca left. Julie returned her attention to her sister-in-law once again, and with a concerned look on her face she asked again "Is everything alright, sweety?"

Sarah gulped and then stood up from her seat causing the two women to be face to face.

Nervously Sarah began "I want to talk to you and ask you a favor, but I'm afraid of what the outcome might be once I say it out loud"

"Don't be silly, Sarah. You know you could never say or do anything that I would judge you so harshly for."

Sarah could tell she truly meant what she said, but knowing what a good person Julie was did nothing to stop how poorly she was beginning to think of herself. She was about to blackmail her husband's sister into having sex. She went ahead with it anyway.

Sarah began to follow through with her plan while Rebecca sat in her mother's car and hit the call button and waited. After 2 rings aunt Debbie answered with a cheerful voice "Becca! How's my favorite niece?"

-

Adam managed to make it home without crashing his truck due to his wandering mind. He kept picturing his son's family writhing together in the nude like a snack pit full of vipers. Sexy vipers. He began to lust after these snakes who were his family.

He was shocking himself by the fact that the longer he thought about it the less disgusted he felt, and the more turned on he got.

By the time he was sitting in his recliner at home he had resigned himself to his growing fantasy. The more he thought about it the more he realized the overwhelming emotion he was feeling wasn't anger, it was lust. His dick was going to do the thinking this morning. He stood up, removed his pants, sat back down and started to masturbate to the thought of fucking his family.

-

Debbie heard her phone vibrating in her purse. She answered it on the second VRBBB "Becca! How's my favorite niece?" she said enthusiastically. She followed immediately, and without getting a response "I've been thinking about you a lot lately. I'm so glad you called." She had the biggest grin on her face.

She was pretty sure the seed she'd planted in Sarah had taken root and was about to come to fruition.

She had never been too drunk after 3 glasses of wine to let loose a secret as big as the one she had. She played it well enough, she thought, to sell that her slip ups were actual slip ups. That combined with other suggestive ideas she presented to Sarah during their "girl talk" were, in Debbie's opinion, enough to get a ball rolling.

Her plan was the same as Sarah's plan, but she wanted to test the idea first. She really had no way of knowing how things would play out, but this was getting closer to one of the scenarios she'd been fantasizing about.

She now new that Sarah had gone to the Grace house and wanted to be alone with Julie, thanks to Becca.

She had just gotten off the phone with her niece and was now preparing for her arrival. She would be there in about 15 minutes.

She hopped in the shower and, being sure to keep her hair dry, she cleaned her vitals. She wasn't sure how this was going to go, but she'd rather be fresh than sorry.

She was about to flirt hard and attempt to seduce her niece. She was sure she could lay it out evenly enough for a denial of any wrongdoing to be believed, but just on the thicker side for a clear invitation.

Once she was dried and lightly dusted with powder she took a minute picking out a sexy, yet playful outfit. The suggestion of a prize beneath the layers for anyone willing to dig for it.