Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 02

Story Info
Jacobs punishment and Tylers reveal.
2.5k words
4.33
4.6k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers

Jacob had just broken the shocking news to his Dad and me that he had knocked up his girlfriend, Bella, while away at college.

What's so surprising is that they attend college two hours apart. Looking back on it, that shouldn't surprise anyone, especially me. Nineteen-year-olds' hormones run rapid.

"Go straight down to the New Barn when we get to the ranch. I'm texting Michelle, saying we have a work crisis, and you need to do the same to Tammy. We may be there a while." Angel was in one of his taking control on the playing field coaching modes, so I just followed his lead.

"Tylers' car is sitting in front of the house. Tammy will get home first and see it." I needed to remind Angel of the small details.

"You're right! Stop by the house so Tyler can drive it down there so he can park inside the barn," Angel said. "Hell, they may be in there a few days!"

"Dad," Jacob began.

"Shut the fuck up!" Angel was obviously mad. "I haven't addressed you yet, so don't speak."

This attitude was totally out of character for Angel, and I was sorry Tyler was caught in the middle, but I somehow felt Tyler had a few secrets of his own.

Tyler's hair had grown out longer, and he was still wearing that gay-ass man bun, but something else was different, and I just couldn't place what it was.

We continued to the ranch in silence.

Once Tyler had his car parked inside the barn, we sat around the meeting table; no one had yet to speak.

Angel stood and closed all the doors leading to personal spaces of the New Barn, securely locking everyone in from the inside unless they had a 'special love key.'

Although it was only mid-afternoon, Angel went to the wet bar and retrieved a bottle of Jose Cuervo Tequila and four shot glasses; slamming it all down on the table, he poured himself a shot, threw it back, then poured four more, sliding a shot glass to each of us.

We all did a shot, then another.

"How far along is she?" Angel finally asked the question that we both had been wondering. His tone was angry but not fiercely mad, which I took as a good sign.

"Almost nine weeks. We have a plan..."

Cutting Jacob off, Angel said, "A plan! You have a plan. Well, I had a plan, too, you little ass wipe! And it was not for my teenage son to come home right before Thanksgiving of his freshman year in college and tell me he knocked up his fucking girlfriend!"

I stood and motioned for Tyler to stand as well when Angel asked, "Where the fuck are you two going? Don't leave Dean. Please. We are all in this together." Angel's voice was softer at the end, almost a plea.

"What we do, we do together. But this was only between Jacob and Bella. They need to..."

Jacob and Tylers' eyes were locked together, and the expression on their faces told me there was more to the story. Therefore, I sat back down.

"What?" I looked directly at Tyler and repeated the word. "What?"

But Jacob was the first to speak. He said,

"We have kinda been having like a threesome with Bella. Tyler and Emma broke up. So, anyway, Bella moved in. She takes all her classes remotely and only has to be in one class one day every other week, so she drives to it, but the rest of the time, she lives with us and..."

"You both fuck her! She fucks both of you! How do you know who's the dad to this baby? What the fuck, boys!" Angel's anger returned, and his face was red!

"No! Tyler doesn't fuck her! Tyler doesn't fuck pussy anymore at all! I fuck them both. I fuck Bella's pussy and Tyler's ass. Tyler is like our second girl. Show them, Tyler," Jacob instructed.

Looking at Jacob for instructions, Tyler asked, "Now? Here? Just like strip?"

I answered and said, "Yes. Now. 'Like' strip." I said, using air quotes referring to the word 'like.'

Tyler stood and removed his clothes. Underneath his shirt, he was wearing a flesh-colored female body suit. Underneath his pants, he was wearing pink lacy lady's panties. It wasn't a thong, but rather beautiful underwear.

I told Tyler to remove the undergarments. I had a suspension, and I wanted to prove it.

Underneath the body suit, Tyler's nipples were painted bright red, and he had shaved his entire body baby skin smooth. I knew something had caught my attention earlier, and I found it. Tyler was wearing body glitter underneath the suit.

Not a hair was anywhere on Tyler's body other than his head! And that was in a man bun!

"So, tell us how your setup works," I said.

"I run the house. I make the decisions.

It only has two bedrooms, so Ty Bear and Bella share the bigger room. When I'm horny, whoever is home gets my dick. I mean, I'm always horny, so it is like fair and..."

"Shut the fuck up, you arrogant ass! What the fuck are you saying? You basically just lay back and snap your fingers, and one or other runs to your room and hops on your dick and..."

Jacob cut Angel off by saying, "Yeah. Pretty much. Bella thinks it's cute that Ty is finding his sexuality, and she is very open-minded. She knows he can't hook up with just anyone, that he's shy and all, so she doesn't care that I fuck him. Sucking dick isn't her favorite thing, so she always says, help me out and blow him! It's greatness!"

And then Angel slapped that smirking smile right off of Jacob's face! A stunned Jacob just sat there, no longer smiling.

Angel stood up, unzipped his pants, pulled out his long, thick hard cock, and pushed it into Jacob's mouth!

"This is a family dick situation, you little dumb prick! It doesn't involve a girlfriend! It doesn't let her know your cousin cross-dresses and sucks you off! How the hell will she ever look at us again!" Angel was in beast mode! "You broke the female rule; you shit for brains, mother fucker!"

Tyler said, "She only knows about me and Jacob! We haven't told her anything else! We would never do that! We wouldn't! She has no idea!"

"Grandpa D! You have got to believe me!"

Tyler said as he moved around the table.

I stood up and kicked my boots off, and I told Tyler to undress me. He unsnapped the pearl snaps on my shirt, unbuckled my belt, unzipped my pants, and, only seconds later, had me naked.

I took Tyler by the hand and led him to the sauna, adjusting the heat before entering.

Angel had reached down and pulled Jacob to a standing position, and they were undressing also. I knew Angel had to punish his son in his own way, and I knew I had to have Tyler's feminine, smooth body under mine.

I stretched out three thick towels and laid Tyler down on them, then I lubed up my dick with Mens Vaseline Lotion, and with the extra on my fingertips, I massaged the pink hole of Tyler's ass before I inserted two fingers of my right callused, rough hand into his pucked bum.

Once I had him primed and ready, I aligned the tip of my dick to his asshole, and I pushed the head of my dick into his man-pussy. Tyler had wrapped his legs around my waist, and his hands were on his nipples as if he were massaging his breast.

"Grandpa D! I've missed that big dick! Fuck like you love me! I need you to love me!"

Tyler was moaning with pleasure as I fucked his ass! His hips were rising to meet my thrust, and his side-to-side movements matched my hip rotations as I buried inch after inch of my massive hard dick in his wet, tight pussy!

I said, "Im fucking pissed at you, Tyler! But I do love you. I will fuck you! I'll fuck you like I love you because I do love you! But that doesn't change how mad I am at you!"

I was on top of little Ty Bear, fucking his brains out. His eyes were closed, and his lips were smiling, but I needed to screw him!

Suddenly, the sauna door opened, and Angel pulled Jacob in by his hair! He pushed the door shut with his foot as he shoved Jacob down on the redwood bench in front of me and said, "Fuck his ass, Dean! Get up on all fours, dumbass! Oh, lookie here! Tyler's dick is rock-hard! Get over here, Tyler. Right in front of him! Suck his dick, Jacob! Suck his fucking dick, you fucking punk! Living in one bedroom, waiting for one of your cock worshiping idiots to walk in and service you! Fuck that!"

I raised up and off of Tyler while he rolled out from under me onto his side.

Angel said, "I'm sorry, Tyler. Those were harsh words, but damnitt, I am fucking pissed!"

With incredible force, Angel moved Tyler directly in front of Jacob, reached down and put his hand around Tyler's dick, and force-fed it to Jacob's mouth.

Jacob did not resist. He did just as Angel told him to do.

Looking at me, he said, "Fuck him, Dean!"

I sat on the top bench, spread my legs so my balls could hang off the redwood boards, slowly stroked Bruiser, and said, "That's not going to solve anything. But I do think Tyler has won the right to have his cock sucked, haven't you, son? Did you shave your body hairless to please your cousin?"

Jacob pulled back, rolled over onto his back, with his massive nine-inch dick standing straight up, and said, "Tell him, Tyler. Everything can't be my fault. Tell them."

Angel climbed the redwood slats and sat down next to me, and said, "Tell us, boys. Tell us about your last two and a half months away at college. What exactly are we paying for? Does Matthew need to be here to listen as well?"

"NO!" Tyler answered with excitement.

"Then start talking," I said.

"I had a crush on a swimmer. This guy that's on Jacob's team. so I started going to the practice meets that Jacob has, you know, to see him. I talked to him. he asked me if I swam, and I said yes..."

Cutting him off, Jacob said, "Jeff meant on the team, not, like, just in general..."

Tyler picked back up and said, "Ok. so I kinda lied. But I never got the chance to explain. Anyway, the swimmers shave, so I thought, maybe I should too."

"We only shave body hair for big meets! Not on an everyday occurrence! Fuck, man, I didn't shave when you started! And I damn sure didn't show up in a purple thong suit," Jacob said!

Looking away, Tyler said, "He laughed at me. I was embarrassed. So I started staying home

one night. We were drinking, and we ate a few gummies, and Bella was being nice to me, and she, like, I don't know, asked if she could, you know, find someone for me to date. I said I didn't want to leave the house, and she said that just leaves Ty, and when I shrugged my shoulders, she said she wanted to watch, and bam. Once she saw, she thought it was beautiful, and it kept happening."

"So, let's talk about Emma. What is she doing, "I asked.

Jacob said, "Not what! But who? She is dating the hottest chick on the volleyball team!"

This added a new twist! Tyler went on to tell us that maybe the reason they were together in the first place was because they were an excellent cover for each other. They knew all along!

Tyler explained that was most likely the situation. And now, more than ever, he wanted to find his true self.

I stood up and walked out of the sauna. In the shower room, I turned on the hot water and stood under the rain shower jets, letting the tiled room steam up with hot spraying water.

Jacob joined me. He asked, "Grandpa D, are you mad at me? I'm sorry."

I said, "No. I'm not mad. I don't want our special love secret disclosed. I'm worried. I mean, Bella knows the secret between you two. and..."

Jacob interrupted, saying, "No. Bella knows the three of us had a threesome! It's college Grandpa D. so the three of fucked? Ty Bear sucked me because he is experiencing with a penis, and he let me fuck him. That is what Bella knows. Don't let the drama queen fool you. he insisted she put her girlie shit in his room, but she lives in my room. I'm sure he's kinda jealous, but, hey, it's Tyler."

Then Jacob embraced me, hugging me tight.

Angel and Tyler entered the room, and Angel said, "That's right, Dean! Make him suck your log!"

Walking under the shower, Tyler dropped to his knees and took Angel's massive brown cock in his mouth. His tongue was making love to Angel's enormous member as Angel moaned and groaned with pleasure while he pulled the back of Tyler's man bun.

Jacob followed suit and sat down on the shower bench, and I put my left leg up on the bench, also.

Jacob moved his face into the crevice of my crotch, licked my balls, and, using his right hand, slowly started stroking my thick, hard, and stiff cock. In a swift, smooth move, he moved his face back, and I guided my penis directly into his mouth.

Jacob was now making love to my love tube just as Tyler was worshiping Angel's love stick.

I moaned out in a loud grumble when Jacob's strong, thick middle finger found the entrance to my shit canal and, with a little force, worked his digit into my hole.

The feeling was intense, and the pleasure was outstanding!

Next to us, Angel had bent Tyler over, and Tyler's hands were on the bench seat, and Angel was drilling Tyler's ass with his long, thick brown fuck pole!

"Please, Angel, fuck me! I love your dick, I do!" Tyler said. "Oh yeah! Fuck my ass!"

I, too, needed to fuck!

I picked Jacob up, turned him around, sat on the bench he was just on, and spread my legs, allowing him to sit back on my love tube.

I aligned my cock head with his ass-pussy and began my assault on his butthole!

"Yes, Grandpa D! Screw me! Screw my ass, Ole Man! Fuck me good, Grandaddy!"

Tyler shouted his pleasures!

I buried Bruiser deep in his ass, my pubes tickling his ass cheeks when I saw a shadow in the doorway.

I said, "Mother Fucker! How long have you been standing there, Shiro?"

69Rancher
69Rancher
104 Followers