Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 06

Story Info
A morning of gummies and sex.
1.4k words
4.68
3.7k
6
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers

With his legs trembling and his eyes wide open, Shiro followed me into The Club House. A few seconds later, Tyler entered, carrying the bag.

I asked for two gummies out of the bag, Jacob asked for three, and Tyler also got himself two. Shiro and Angel passed; however, Angel did put a bottle of poppers beside the bed "for later"!

I said, "Tyler, you're Angel's cock sucker for the morning! If he wants to fuck you, give him that pussy! Jacob and I are going to tag team Shiro!"

Shiro said, "Sir, Bossman, I mean, I am not..."

I interrupted him by saying, "Oh, but you are! You really are up for some good old dicking down, Jap!"

Angel laughed and said, "Shiro. Relax. Dean can be cruel, but you know his dick. And Jacob barely got the head of his dick..."

I then interrupted Angel saying, "Once we discovered Shiro had indeed blacked out, no one fucked him! Im not a rapist!"

The confusion on Shiro's face was priceless.

But I didn't feel the need to explain anymore.

The fact that everyone had stripped while the conversation was going on also had Shiro confused because Tyler was already sucking Angel's massive dick. Angel was spread eagle on the bed closest to the door, and Tyler's face was buried in his crotch.

Without Shiro even realizing it, Jacob and I had led him to the other bed, and he had sat down. Jacob was on his knees, on the bed behind him, and I was removing his shoes.

Shiro stood up and undressed himself. Then Jacob pushed him down on the bed, straddled his head, took his right hand and parted his lips, inserted two fingers, then pulled them out and replaced them with his nine-plus inch thick massive brown tube of meat.

Meanwhile, both my hands were exploring Shiro's crotch. I must admit I find his dick and balls interesting. His balls hang low; they don't always have the 'full' feeling, but the nuts are large and round, with long, thick hairs. His cute little cock stands straight out at a full three inches, and it is just as big around as it is long. One of the three inches is all dick head. His body is smooth and hairless, and his skin is soft. He has sparse hair under his arms and in his crotch area. I continue to run my fingers along his midsection just because the skin feels so silky.

Shiro reaches above his head and grips Jacob's ass cheeks, pulling him further forward and gagging on Jacob's dick; he continues to take him further down his throat. I was impressed.

I look over to the other bed, and I see Angel on his back, with Tyler sitting on his dick, riding him in the reverse cowgirl position.

Angel had his hands on his hips, but I could tell Tyler was in complete control, sliding his ass pussy up and down Angel's long, stiff rod.

The best sight was seeing Tyler's beautiful pale white dick, surrounded by light blonde pubic hair bouncing up and down, staring straight ahead seven inches from his feminine body.

For no reason at all, I started laughing. I felt so relaxed and comfortable; I was simply happy.

I looked back towards the bed that Shoro and Jacob were on and told Jacob to let Shiro ride his dick.

Shirl said, "Bossman, I do not know how to..."

I replied, "Oh fuck that shit! You're going to sit on that big dick Jacob has and feel it in your guts!"

Jackb said, "It's cool, Shiro. You'll be in control. Just lower yourself down on me."

Being the perfect gay man he is, in a matter of minutes, Shiro was easily riding Jacob's dick just as easily as Tyler was riding Angels.

I walked across the room in a blissful state and pulled the big soft chair back towards the bed area. I sat down and watched as one gay boy was fucked by Angel and another gay boy was being fucked by Jacob.

The irony in it all.

The De La Cruzes being straight with bi tendencies, and the Daniels being the same. And how in the world did we find Shiro?

Angel, using his big strong arms, picked Tyler up and off of his almost foot-long brown dick and rolled him over onto his back.

"Ty Baby, I want to fuck you! Your ass is so tight," Angel said. "Dean, come fuck his face!"

Before I could stand, Shiro said, "Please, Jacob. Please fuck me while I am on my knees. Please penetrate me from behind. It will go in so deep. And please, Bossman, Sir, fill my mouth with your penis!"

Shiro rolled off Jacob and moved up and onto his knees, and Jacob said, " Hell yeah! Look at a tight fucking smooth ass! I'll plow that hole from behind!"

I continued to sit and watch. And laugh.

Jacob was, indeed, plowing into Shiro's ass.

"Oh my god! Oh. Oh. That's so good, Uncle Angel! Last night was Grandaddy, and today you! I'm so happy!" Tyler did sound happy.

Jacob said, "This ass is great! Ole man, are you sure you don't want to fuck it?"

I only laughed. For some strange reason, I only wanted to sit and watch and stroke my own hard-as-nails dick.

Angel was fucking Tyler. Jacob was fucking Shiro, and I was starving! But loving the show! It was like watching a live porn movie!

But my throbbing dick needed relief. I stood and walked over to Jacob's bed. I pulled Shiro forward and down to my crotch. Jacob pushed him towards me, never removing his dick out of his ass, and I shoved my cock down his throat.

I said, "Suck me pussy boy! Suck your Bossman's dick! You know you love this big mother fucking dick! Swallow me!"

On the bed next to us, Angel rolled over, pulled Tyler's face to my penis, and said, "Ty, I have to cum! Suck me and swallow!"

I could see Tyler working Angele's dick, and I could feel the cum building up, leaving my ball sack and ready to shoot out of my shaft!

I said, "Shiro. Shiro, swallow!" And the cum shot out of my throbbing penis and filled his mouth!

At the exact same moment, Jacob grunted, moaned, and said, " Fuck yeah! I am breeding your sweet boy-pussy, man! Ole man, you made me cum too, Grandpa D!"

I heard Angel moan loudly; I was sure the cows heard him, too! He pushed Tyler up and off him, jumped up off the bed, and on his feet; he pulled Tyler's head to him, and with a hand on each side of his face, his cock not even being touched or jacked, his cum shot out of his dick like a bullet! Rope after rope of white, salty man milk landed on Tyler's face, from his forehead to his neck! Using his right hand, he guided his dick into Ty's mouth, and Ty sucked him dry!

Looking down at Shiro, I saw my own dick still hard in his mouth, and I realized I was holding his head with both of my hands, and he couldn't back off of it, and cum was on both sides of his lips, dripping down!

Jacob pulled back, his cock popping out of Shiro's ass, and fell backward on the bed Tyler was on.

Realizing Tyler's dick needed relief, with Ty still on his knees, Jacob jacked him off, his cum filling Jacob's hand.

On our bed, Shiro rolled onto his back, and I couldn't help myself. I put my mouth over his dick and started sucking his little pee-pee! With four of five pumps of his own hand, his penis shot a load of Japanese cum into my mouth, and I swallowed the bitter-sweet salty juice!

Shiro said, "Thank you. I did not expect that."

And I busted out laughing. My laughter was contagious, and everyone laughed.

I said, "I didn't expect that either! But what a turn-on! Shit, guys, I am starving!"

Angel said, "Shiro, you're the only one who didn't do anything. You've got to go get food!"

And Jacob said, "With my nut in your ass!"

I said, "Yep. No shower for you!"

I swear I've never seen Shiro smile as big as when he walked out of The Club House to go into town and bring us back brunch from I-Hop!

The four of us lay naked, our backs on the two beds, laughing while we waited for food. Happy and satisfied. And we ate one more gummy.

69Rancher
69Rancher
105 Followers