Grandpa D and His Ranch Ch. 23

Story Info
Angel and Adam.
1.6k words
4.21
3.9k
8
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at the kitchen table wearing Wranglers, a Bass Pro Shop teeshirt, and Hey Dudes, drinking coffee with a shot of Bailey's and eating bagels with Tyler and Jacob when I heard Tammy's heels clicking on the hardwood floors as she walked into the kitchen.

"Good morning! Did you boys sleep well in The Clubhouse?" Tammy asked.

"Good morning, Mimi; we did, but Adam is still out there asleep," Tyler said.

"Yes, mam, Adam couldn't fall asleep very fast. I think he played games until early this morning", Jacob answered.

"Well, you boys play too many of those games, but what do I know? If you had fun, that's all that counts," Tammy said.

"We all had a blast", Tyler replied.

Turning to me, Tammy said, "Honey, Matthew and Sarah are almost here. Matt is going to spend the day here with you all, and Sarah, Melissa, Michelle, and I are going on a shopping journey to Fredericksburg and most likely won't be home until ten or 10:30 tonight since we are getting such a late start. I'm sure Angel will be over once we leave. Do you need anything?"

"Just for you to have a good time with your girls. That's all that's important because I'm sure I'll have a ball with the boys." I smiled at my witty reply.

The front door opened, and Matthew, Sarah, Michelle, and Angel entered just as Melissa descended the stairs.

After a few more minutes of niceness, the ladies, along with Emily and Marina, drove off in Tammy's Navigator, and Angel said, "I thought they would never leave! So Adam is still in The Clubhouse? How did it go?"

"Like planned," Jacob told his dad. "But we left the cherry in his ass for you, just like you wanted."

Tyler replied, "Yes, Sir. But he liked everything else. He did well!"

Angel embraced Ty and then Jacob, holding Jacob a little too tight for a little too long before he said, "Well, it's time I go visit my son."

Angel walked out the door, across the patio, and into The Clubhouse.

Ty turned to Matthew and asked, "Dad, where is Evan?"

"We went camping with the Fields family up at Canyon Lake. He won't be home until tomorrow," Matthew replied.

Jacob smiled and said, "So Ty, you're with Uncle Matt," then, turning to look at me, said, " Come on, Ole Man! Give me that thick monster old daddy dick, you dirty ole man!"

------------

Angel entered The Clubhouse, totally undressing, and slid into the bed that Adam was sleeping in.

Adam was sleeping on his stomach, snuggled into a pillow, so Angel slid his muscular, strong arm under the pillow and slowly, with meticulous effort, turned Adam onto his side and spooned into him.

As Angel looked at his 18-year-olds smooth, muscular body, smelling his scent mixed with recent sex, he felt his dick growing hard.

Adam, feeling a slight chill, instantly snuggled into the warmth of the hard, hairy body he didn't even realize he was pressed against.

Angel, taking his time, ran his long, thick fingers down the length of Adam's smooth body, along his hip towards his thighs, and back up. Then across his abdomen, towards his soft penis, then back across the hips, towards his ass, running his fingertips across the boy's smooth body over and over.

After several minutes, Angel's fingertips moved back to the young man's midsection, where he was pleasantly surprised to find Adam's penis standing to attention.

A few minutes later, Adam stirred and pressed back against Angel's hard body, including his hard penis, before realizing he was against another unfamiliar body.

Adam looked down and recognized the strong hand of his father. Looking over his shoulder, he made eye contact with his dad and asked, "Dad? Do you know what happened last night?"

Angel replied, "Yes, son, I do, and I couldn't be more proud of the raving reviews your brother and cousin gave about you."

Adam swallowed hard and nervously asked, "So, Dad? Are we going to..."

Angel kissed his son's neck and said, "Yes, son, I'm going to fuck you now."

------------------

Matthew and Tyler walked upstairs to Matt's old room and undressed. Matt lay across the bed, and Tyler crawled between his dad's legs and picked his hard cock up, and kissed it before he opened his mouth wide and engulfed the entire eight-plus inches down his throat, with his dads' pubes tickling his face.

I walked out to the garage with Jacob, and we took the Gator down to The New Barn.

Once there, I let Jacob remove my clothes, one article at a time, until I was standing completely nude in front of him, and I walked into the sauna.

Jacob quickly stripped, joined me, walked in, bent down, and slobbed my knob before standing and turning around, and sat down on my thick monster cock, and began riding my dick, letting his ass be my pleasure pussy.

------------

Adam rolled onto his back as Angel reached into the side table and removed the tube of KY Jelly, and applied a generous amount to his stiff penis.

Once atop Adam, Angel raised on his knees, aligned his cock with Adam's soon-to-be man pussy, pressed his dick gently against his tight red hole, and began to push the giant mushroom head in very easily. He said, "Adam, push back against me like you are having a shit, and I'll push into you."

Adam only nodded his head as he did as his dad said, and then let out a loud moan, almost a moan of pain; then the sound changed - to a sound of pleasure as his dad buried about 5 inches of thick brown man meat in Adam's tight ass.

"Are you alright?" Angel asked.

"Yes, Sir. Go ahead. Put it inside me, sir." Adam said as he put his arms out as if to embrace his dad.

Angel leaned forward, then laid onto Adam's body, letting Adam wrap his arms around him as all nine inches of Angel's cock filled Adam's tight hole.

"Oh my God, this is awesome, Dad. It hurts, but it feels so good. How can it hurt and feel so good at the same time? Oh shit..." Moans of pleasure kept escaping Adam's mouth.

Angel began fucking his son. Moving his hips up and down, side to side, Angel raised, letting a few inches slide out before he slammed them back into his ass.

Adams instincts took over, and he began moving in sync with his dad, and soon the two had a perfect rhythm.

Angel leaned forward and put his mouth over Adam's, his tongue sliding into his boys; then the two were soon having a sword fight, their mouths open over each other, their tongues fighting.

Angel could feel the moans leave Adam's throat, feel the smile on his son's lips. He opened his eyes to see Adams closed, yet his 18-year-old face was smiling.

In this position, Angel could feel Adam's cock press against his abdomen as the blood filled the boy's penis. Angel smiled to himself, thinking the boy received the genes of both the Daniels and De La Cruzs and realized his sons' penis was also very long and thick and was throbbing with excitement.

Angel pushed into Adam with all his might, his own cock throbbing with the knowledge his young son was blessed with a nice penis just as he felt Adams begin to unload his seed.

Adam moaned and said, "Dad? Dad, I...."

Angel said, "I know, baby. Let it all out. Let it all out! It feels so hot and juicy. I love you, Adam."

Adam replied, "I love you too! I wasn't even touching my dick; it just, it just. I felt so great, and then it..."

Angel kissed his son. Holding him tight, Angel began shooting one, two, three, and finally, six large shots of daddy seed into Adam's willing man pussy. Adam kept moving his hips, and Angel kept sliding into Adam until Angel's cock began to relax. Angel raised up and off of his son, rolling onto his back.

Adam also rolled onto his side, then inched his way down the mattress until his face was in Angel's crotch.

Adam took the pillow case and wiped it across Angels' dick, then took the semi-flaccid brown tube of man meat into his mouth and began sucking his daddy's long, thick cock.

Angel moaned as Adam moved up and down on the meat, bringing the beast back to life. Adam took in more than Angel realized he could, and Adam was soon deep-throating his daddy's big dick.

Angel raised his hips once, just he placed his hands on Adam's head, and Adam choked, then gagged, but recovered soon and continued to pleasure his daddy's dick.

Adam moved in between Angel's legs, and Angel took his left leg and swung it over Adam's back, holding Adam in place. Angel knew he was close to his second organism, and he wanted it to fill his son's mouth and throat.

Angel said, "Adam. Open up your throat and let my cum slide down it. Swallow the load, then suck the remainder out of my piss slit."

Adam didn't reply, only continued to deep-throat Angel's dick.

Without any further warning, Angels' dick began to unload its second wave of sweet yet salty hot thick cum. Adam, being the new cock sucker he is, chocked, then gagged, but was able to swallow the juice he was rewarded with before he took the penis in his hand, stoking it up, then down, before sucking the last few drops of cum from the tip of Angel's dick.

Adam looked at his dad and asked, "Did I do okay, Daddy? Was I good?"

Angel looked down at the smiling face of his eighteen-year-old son, smiled back, and said, "You were great, son. Just great! Now let Daddy have a taste of your boy dick."