Seducing My Aunt in a Vacation

Story Info
I Fucked My Uncle's Wife In A Vacation!
802 words
3.57
46.9k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers

I am Rahul. I was 19 years old during this incident. I belong to a reserved family living in southern part of India. This story is about me and my aunt ( My Father's Elder Brother's Wife ). We planned to go on a trip to a hillstation during me and my cousin's summer holidays. It was immediately after my 12th board examinations. We planned to go to Mysore and stay there for 5 days. We had planned everything packed our belongings and had booked a private villa for 5 days and paid for it too.

Just before the day of departure my uncle had been occupied with an important meeting in his office's headquarter which was 700 kilometers away and he had to leave immediately by flight and my cousin's college was reopening on the 3rd day of our trip. Now, only my aunt and me were left. As we planned to cancel the vacation my uncle insisted my aunt and me to go and relax ourselves and he would go to his office and my cousin will be taken care by their maid. I was very happy when I heard this and was left on cloud 9 as I was about to be with my dream MILF alone for 5 days. I had jerked off for her many times. I've spied on her whenever I was at their place and I have clicked some naked pictures and videos of her before and after bath.

The next day I dropped my uncle at the airport and started the journey with my aunt. It was a 5 hour long journey and during the journey we stopped for lunch, tea and loo. I was so curious to see my aunt peeing but that was not gonna happen. We were talking for almost every second of the journey about each other's life, future plans, family, finances, etc., She was very comfortable and felt safe with me. She was wearing a silk saree and her perfume kept me hard for a very long time. She looked very gorgeous. I complimented her for her outfit and confessed that she looked sexy for which she blushed.

She was 50 years old. White in complexion but looked fit and sexy. Her structure impressed me a lot. Enough size of firm boobs, Curvy hips and busty ass made me long for her. Once we reached the villa I parked the car and unloaded the luggages. We got the key from the manager and he left the spot. We took our bags inside the villa. The villa was quiet big and had 2 bedrooms, 2 attached bathrooms with jacuzzi, a kitchen and a living room. I took my bags to the master bedroom in the first floor. I expected my aunt to accompany me in the same room but acted as if I wanted to be alone. But she said that she will feel lonely downstairs and asked if I would let her sleep in my room. I hesitated and agreed. I didnt hesitate tho. Soon we moved to OUR BEDROOM! We got freshened up after a long journey and went out to have dinner. Explored the place till 12 in the night and returned to the villa. It was very cozy, luxurious and obviously expensive. The mattress in the room was very comfortable and flexible in which I am going to pound my aunt very soon.

She had changed to he nighty while i was in the restroom and went to the restroom once I was out. I was disappointed to see that she had changed her outfit and I changed to shorts and a t-shirt. She was back in few minutes and we slipped of to bed. We both were very tired. She texted uncle that we have reached safely. Aunt complained about the pain in her legs. I suggested to massage her for which she felt happy and agree to. I started massaging from her to to calf and knees.

She got a call from my uncle as he knew that she was not sleeping as she justed texted him few minutes ago. He was inquiring her about our journey and the villa. Meanwhile I had started massaging till her thighs. She was still speaking to her husband whom she is gonna be cheating soon. She didnt feel awkward or react as i was massaging her thighs but she spread her legs a bit and relaxed. Her nighty was now near her hips. After ending the call she bid me goodnight and thanked me for the massages and asked me to sleep. I lied down beside her. The room was cold so I covered herself and me with a blanket and dozed off. Her nighty still at her hips.

Will continue in the next part. Stay tuned!

Jeew
Jeew
24 Followers