Grandpa Has A Big Dick 04

Story Info
Harv moves in next door... And meets Kelly.
1.4k words
11.6k
15
0

Part 4 of the 11 part series

Updated 12/28/2023
Created 01/01/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers

Grandpa Has A Big Dick 04

By: DickThePimp

Fake... Fantasy... Fiction... Mature Sex Shenanigans With Tons Of Cum... And Big Old Dicks

Kelly Meets Harv Part 01

"Baby?"

"Yes, my love?"

"I'm gonna go over to Harv's house and say hello."

"Ok, babe. Maybe I'll have this thing fixed by the time you get back... maybe."

Kelly walks into the kitchen and over to the sink. She sits down on my crotch and leans in under the sink, smiling. It's kinda crowded, but hey, I'll be crowded under a damn sink any day with my incredibly-gorgeous wife. Ha.

"Awww. My handsome, sexy repairman having trouble?" Kelly giggles. She leans down and kisses me as I work on the pipe.

"Yep. A little... OK... more than a little. I'll get it done though." I grin with half-hearted confidence. The whole damn pipe is fucked, but I'm trying to fix it myself. Not the best idea.

"I'm sure you will, handsome." Kelly kisses me again. Smiling so beautifully-sweet and happy. "I'll be back in a little while. Love ya." Another hot kiss from my beyond smokin' hot, tall, 55 year-old blonde-goddess wife.

"Love you too, gorgeous." I give her a sweet grin and sexy wink. Ha.

Kelly crawls back off of me and out from under the sink, and heads over to Harv's house. Waving, and smiling so beautiful, and blowing me sexy kisses.

I sneak a peek from under the sink of Kelly wiggling her beautiful ass for me as she leaves. Her tight, white and pink yoga pants accentuate that sensuous rump perfectly.

Her long blonde hair is flowing down her back so sexy and beautiful. What a freaking babe.

Kelly's all natural 34FFs are jiggling around perfectly in her pink tank top. She's got a hot-pink satin bra on too. The main thing it does though is make her already huge tits look even more huge. Hell yeah to that! Ha. FUCK! My wife's got the sexiest freaking tits ever!

Harv, by the way, is our new, next-door neighbor. He just moved in yesterday.

He's an older dude. I think he's 65. Real fat too. Huge gut. Thinning, gray and light-brown hair. Mostly bald on top. Nice enough guy. Easy-going. Likeable. He's divorced.

An hour later...

"There! Stupid sink." I look over my work. I turn on the flashlight and check all the way up and down the pipe leading to the sink. It looks OK. Now... to try it out.

I wiggle my way out from under the sink. Stretch my back. And take a deep breath. I look at my watch too.

Huh... Kelly's still not back yet. She must be helping Harv move some stuff in... or they're deep in conversation or something. Ha.

I stand up, and turn the water on. Hoping the sink's fixed. I squat down and check under the sink with the flashlight again. All the way up and down the pipe. Hmmm... looks good. Thank God. I'm definitely not a wannabe plumber. Ha.

Where is my darn wife? I could use a good blowjob or titty fuck right about now. I rub my bulge, thinking about banging those gorgeous knockers. All natural 34FFs. Most gorgeous titties ever. My cock starts hardening almost immediately thinking about Kelly. Bring your fine ass home, woman! Ha. I... and my cock... need you. Ha. Forget that deep conversation stuff with Harv. Ha.

Over at Harv's...

"GOD!!! MY GOD, WHAT A COCK!!! JESUS, HARV! HOW'D YOU GET SUCH A BIG, BEAUTIFUL COCK???? WOW!!! WOO-HOO!!! HAHAHAHA!"

"Got lucky I guess, darlin'. Got lucky." Harv chuckles, and slaps Kelly ass, and grabs her hips, Banging her coochie hole even faster.

"JESUSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!!! I'M CUMMING AGAINNNNNNNNNNNN!!!!!! WOOOOOO!!!"

Kelly's bent over a stack of boxes in Harv's basement, getting railed-royally from behind by our huge, 65 year-old, new neighbor... and his massively-fat, 9 and a half-inch cock. Seems like she really is in some DEEP "conversation" with him. Ha.

Harv's massive gut is hanging over Kelly's beautiful, supple ass as he forcefully-fucks her pussy. His belly's jiggling around like crazy. It's so damn massive... just like his dick.

Kelly's amazing knockers are hanging out of her pink-satin bra, rubbing all over the boxes under them. She's smiling from ear to ear, so naughty and excited, swinging her long-blonde-haired head around. Licking all over her hot-pink lipstick-smeared lips. They're smeared from the blowjob she gave Harv before they started fucking in the basement. His huge hog of a cock did its thing. Mesmerizing my wife. Kelly dropped by to chat. Ended up sucking Harv off. Drank his load... and wanted more. And, she's getting it. Big time.

Kelly's sweet, beautiful pussy is thumping right now. It's stretched so obscenely-wide around that humongous, mature organ. Taking that pussy pummeling with immense, sexually-raging joy.

Harv grabs Kelly's tits and squeezes away. His big, mature hands clamping down nice and tight on those soft mounds of hot-boob perfection. Kelly's nipples are so fucking hard. They're trembling excitedly in Harv's extra-large palms as he powerfully-gropes her breasts.

Kelly's squirting all over that huge, 65 year-old hog, bathing it in her milky-white sex milk. Her pussy violently pumping it out non stop as Kelly screams and very-heatedly sucks on her bottom lip.

"Can I cum on your titties, baby? I'd sure love to." Harv bangs Kelly's pussy extra-hard, thrusting those huge, fat thighs of his into Kelly's long, trim, silky smooth legs.

"Oh God, yes! Cum all over my tits, Harv! Do it! God yes... DO IT!!! WOO!!! HAHAHA! DAMN!"

Kelly's breathing deep. Her tall, trim, but curvy, body spasming from the hardcore power fucking she's getting from that enormous, uncircumcised cock.

A minute later...

"Give it to me. Yeahhhhhhhh. All over both, baby. Yeahhhhhhhhhhhh." Kelly's smiling happily. Directing Harv's massive organ to cum all over both of her huge, heaving tits. She points it at both as it pumps out its giant load. So much cum... and such a fat, fucking, mature cock. Her hand only fits almost half way around the shaft. Kelly's hot-pink nails look so damn sexy as she pumps out all of the thick, rich cream from those fat, hanging, mature balls of Harv's.

One huge glob of sperm after the other splatters Kelly's tits and nipples. Hanging obscenely from her twitching nips. Very slowly rolling down and across her huge, fleshy globes. She watches it all pump out. Grinning so wickedly-naughty, winking and blowing kisses up at Harv, who's closely-watching himself. Grinning and sweating away.

"Mmmmmmmmmm. So much cum, Harv. God, you cum a lot. Hehe. Yeahhhhhhhh." Kelly looks in awe at Harv's enormous rod getting glazed by his own cum as she slowly wipes it all over both of her cum-painted breasts. She slowly and provocatively licks her lips and smiles. Loving the naughty look of it all.

Harv is grinning so wide. Very-proud of his pussy plowing performance, and his copious, cum-spewing display too. He puts his left hand on top of Kelly's blonde head and growls mightily when she sucks his cum-glazed crown into her mouth. Kelly rubs all over Harv's massive gut as she sucks him clean. Her very-succulent and voluptuous lips pumping that fat, spongy, hooded crown. His foreskin covering almost half of it.

Kelly's tongue is licking under it as she sucks. She sucks down another three inches or so of Harv's now, half-hard hog, but that's about all of it that she can fit in her already-sore-from-stretching-around-it-earlier mouth.

Kelly sucks out any drops of semen left in that obese, mature dick, and any cum glazed to the veiny shaft from her tits as well while she playfully slaps, rubs all over, and shakes Harv's jiggling belly.

Kelly giggles as she sucks, smiling up at Harv with her mouth stuffed full of massive, mature, uncircumcised meat.

Harv laughs and bobs Kelly's head on his cock. So damn happy that she came over to "say hello." Ha.

It's looking like Harv made one helluva great decision to move into our neighborhood. It sure seems like Kelly and he are gonna be really good pals. Ha.

When Kelly finally gets home... another thirty minutes later... She hits the shower to clean up. She tells me that she was helping Harv with something and she got all sweaty and messy. That's my wife... always a sweet, helping hand to anyone in need.

I do finally get to fuck those titties and her mouth... and her pussy and ass too... after she showers. We end up fucking all night long. God, I love my wife. The hottest, sweetest, most awesome wife ever. And... one helluva hot fuck too. Ha. See ya next time, you horny pervs.

By: DickThePimp

DickThePimp
DickThePimp
1,126 Followers
Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

My Grandfather fucks my Girlfriend All weekend long she was his.in Mature
Ms. Jackson Ch. 01 Boy is torn between his longtime girlfriend and her sexy mom.in Mature
Mom To The Rescue Pt. 01 Virgin with Huge Cock needs to get laid.in First Time
Ava's Corrupting Camping Trip Ch. 01 Faithful young girlfriend coerced by group of rowdy campers.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Driving Home 18 y/o high school brat gets bred by the bus driver.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories