All Comments on 'Grandpa the Porn Star'

by wolfwriter77

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
european

Why is American porn so coarse and brutal?

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

My wife's dad did some amateur stuff after her mother (his wife) passed away,she found out after opening a letter by accident that was addressed to her dad, it was from the cameraman that had filmed the videos saying that he needed her father Bob to meet him at a hotel because he'd found a woman for him to fuck! My wife Teresa confronted her dad about the letter! She told me that his response was that he's a full grown adult and her mother wasn't around anymore! I told her to calm down telling her to leave him to it! She kept asking questions about him wondering what sort of things her old dad Bob actually did, so one night in bed I searched for him on my laptop and a few things came up,I pressed play and sure enough Bob came onto the screen along with 2 young blonde girls! Omg Teresa said as they both undressed her father and shared his cock in their mouths! I can't believe that's my dad look at the size of his dick! I know fairplay to old Bob I laughed! He's not is he Teresa said as her old dad put his big dick in the two girls arseholes! Go on Bob I said give it to them!! Stop it Teresa said hitting my arm that's my father! We had sex watching Bob on my laptop and I couldn't resist saying how big her dad's cock was and didn't expect her to say mmm I know it's huge babe, I still hadn't seen Bob myself to talk to until he came to our house on a Saturday afternoon, you could feel the awkwardness in the air then I said so Teresa tells me that you've got a new job? I was going to tell you both I'm sorry you had to find out like that, oh dad forget about it Teresa said aslong as your happy with what you're doing? You can say that again Bob said laughing! So how did you get into it I asked him? Simple son he said,I just went to an audition and showed them what I had! No wonder they hired you then dad Teresa said! Bob didn't understand then realised that Teresa had seen him in action! You've watched my films Teresa? One or two dad she said blushing don't be angry with me he said, actually I wasn't angry dad I was quite jealous! Was I hearing right? Well it was pretty hot Bob I said having sex with you on the laptop at the same time! He adjusted his cock in his trousers which was showing down his leg! Getting ready for your hotel meeting are you dad? That's tomorrow Teresa it's these pills that I'm trying,I'm like this most of the day! Excuse me Bob said and went to the toilet, he wouldn't come back into the lounge and talked to us from the kitchen, I've got a little problem he said! Teresa and I went to see what he was talking about and soon found out! I can't get it back in he said! I don't think it will dad Teresa said rather embarrassed, his cock was sticking out in all its glory! I feel sorry for those girls Bob I joked! He laughed to saying someone's got to do it! Dad Teresa said isn't there something you can do with it? Let me try and help! She tried to pull his trousers up but his cock kept hitting her wrist! God dad your like a horny teenage boy! Nothing wrong with that is there love? And started stroking his cock! I suppose you are what they call a milf Teresa! They're the best ones! It's probably because we know what we want dad and put her hand around her father's cock! I can get two hands on it look and did exactly that and wanked him off! I should call my cameraman Bob joked, bet you'd love that Teresa said, I streamed my phone to the kitchen TV and played one of bobs films, he was getting a blowjob off a woman and he was saying suck my big cock to her! Teresa looked at the TV then to her father and tried getting her mouth around his cock which she had trouble with and instead ran her tongue up the length of it! Bob was smirking and holding Teresa's hair saying lick my cock before he forced it into her mouth causing her to cough! Dad it's to big she said with her eyes watering, was your pussy wet watching your old dad fucking those girls? Mmm she nodded with a mouthful of cock, Teresa got up turned around and dropped her lounge wear bottoms to her ankles,no knickers hey Bob said laughing! Fuck that's a nice arse my girl! He spat on his cock and rubbed it against her pussy feeling how wet she was, it was like a silent sigh as I watched her mouth open as her father's big cock stretched open her pussy! She couldn't say anything as her eyes rolled! My cameraman won't believe this when I tell him! How about I film it I said to him? Great idea son! I started filming listening to Bob telling the phone that Teresa was his own daughter telling Teresa to say how much she loved her dad's cock, look at her wet pussy he said pulling his cock out of her! Let's go in the lounge he said pushing Teresa infront of him,Bob pushed her onto the sofa and stood before her holding her head pushing his cock into her mouth, that's better darling I knew you could do it, I videoed my wife sucking her dad's cock, sit back for me that's it Bob said mmm look at that hairy pussy, a real milf he joked, Teresa took her top off and undid her bra,tits like your mother's Bob told her opening her legs, look no hands he said! Teresa was so wet that bobs cock slipped into her with ease! Tell your father that you love my cock! Get this on camera he said, I held my phone infront of her face watching her grinning saying I love your big cock fucking me dad!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous