Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Look at those perfect little tits," Mom sighed as he lifted the fabric all the way over Sally's head, dropping it on the floor. Sally instinctively arched her back, presenting her erect nipples to Mom and Dad's gaze. "I'm so jealous, mine are old and flabby."

"I wish I had big breasts like you and Grandma Edna," Sally replied, hefting her modest handfuls in her palms. She grinned when she noticed how that captured Dad's attention. His tongue flicked along his lower lip. His hands hovered in mid-air like he wasn't quite sure what he should do with them, but knew what he wanted to do.

"I think you are both perfect for who you are," Dad added diplomatically.

"Go ahead and touch them," Mom suggested,"I'm sure Sally won't mind."

'Won't mind?' Sally wanted to scream, 'I fucking am dying with desire for Dad's touch.'

Not that the religious young lady used words like 'fucking', unless that is what she was doing. Which, in this case, she was. Just to be sure, she clenched her abdominal muscles, squeezing Grandpa's cock with her cunny. He groaned appreciatively.

Dad's hands settled around Sally's tits. Sally moaned as he ran his palm along the upper slope of Sally's left breast, kneading it gently, watching how the nipple seemed to breathe in response.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled, "You're missing all the fun."

The old man did not respond except to flex his hips upward, driving his pole deeper into his granddaughter's depths. Sally's tits rose almost bumping Dad in the nose. He glanced over at his wife, who gave another nod. Dad bent forward and ran his tongue around the nubbin. Sally felt her wetness drench Grandpa's lap.

"Doesn't she taste yummy?" Mom asked. "Her cunt tastes even better."

Sally was a bit shocked when Mom squeezed in beside Dad and licked Sally's right nipple. Mom's hand slid down Sally's lean belly, dipping into the tight space where Sally's labia formed tightly around Grandpa's pulsating prick. She lifted her arm, nudging Dad, who reluctantly spit Sally's nipple loose. Mom licked three of her glistening fingers clean herself, but slid the littlest digit into Dad's cheek.

"If you don't fuck me soon, I might melt," Mom told Dad once they were both done moaning. She grabbed his cock firmly in a fist and steered him along her hip backwards.

"Sorry sweetie, we'll do more soon, I promise," Dad informed Sally as he reluctantly released her tit.

That remark made Sally's heart swell almost so much that it felt ready to burst from her chest. Her brain was bedazzled by the hormonal soup in which it was swimming. She almost missed the moment when Dad, grabbing Mom by the shoulders, shoved his fat meat deep into her womb in a single stroke, punctuated by harmonized grunts. Mom pushed back, he pushed forward, soon their rocking against the side of Grandpa's bed made the whole thing shake.

The vibrations made Sally's clit quiver. A shudder shook her up through the shoulders, then back down her spine all the way to her toes.

The sex that morning became frantic with passion, since Sally felt no need to hold back any longer. Her parents also were fucking unreservedly, their bumping together punctuated by grunts which grew in intensity and volume. Just as Sally was about to once again say "Grandpa, wake up", he reached up to steady Sally's hips and guide her bouncing on his cock.

Mom leaned across and kissed Sally deeply. Their tongues twisted. Mom cupped Sally's tits and kneaded them as Dad continued to drill Mom doggy style and Sally rode Grandpa.

Sally was soon moaning and groaning, her juices staining the sheets. The older adults kept right on sucking and fucking even as Sally quaked through a climax.

"She's a lot like you when you were younger, easy to get off," Dad chuckled.

"Waking up my Dad will do that to a girl, even though he never fucks them until they are technically a young woman," Mom replied. She then applied her mouth to Sally's tittie, suckling one of her tender young nipples.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally creamed as she rode another wave. He continued thrusting his hardness up into her wetness without replying.

"God, I love you guys," she sighed as she calmed down from the crest.

"This is heavenly," Dad agreed.

Sally bounced even harder against the bed, Grandpa's cock throbbing inside of her, but it was Dad that was turning her on now. The way that he thrust fiercely into her mother, using those massive tits as handles, drove Sally crazy with lust. She closed her eyes and pictured that it was her in Mom's spot, with Mom riding Grandpa, and Sally adding to Mom's pleasure.

It did not take Sally long to approach another orgasm. Her cunny squeezed Grandpa's cock frantically.

"Don't stop. Grandpa, don't wake up now..."

Mom chuckled. Dad grinned. Their fucking motion became more intense, matching Sally's.

"Faster, harder," Mom begged.

Dad obeyed.

"That's it, honey, ride Grandpa until we all come." he commanded.

All four family members continued their fierce fucking, rutting like animals. Sally's tits bounced before her parents' eyes. Her mother's bigger boobs were quashed in her father's big strong hands. His fat cock fucked that mature cunt as furiously a Grandpa thrust into Sally's tender twat.

When Sally's climax hit, it shook her like an earthquake. She arched her back and screamed. Grandpa came with her, pumping great gobs of goo into her tight young pussy.

"Edna, darling, I love filling you up with my seed." Grandpa shouted, generating giggles from the women and a grunt from Sally's Dad, who was still busily slamming his thighs against his wife's backside, drilling his cock deep into her hungry womb.

"Ohhh, honey," Mom sighed as Dad's face scrunched up and his body tensed. Even as inexperienced as she was, Sally guessed that this meant that Dad was filling Mom up with his seed.

Sally collapsed forward, Grandpa's depleted organ slipping out of her. Mom caught Sally's trembling body in her arms. Their lips met. Tongues slid past teeth, twisting together. Mom caressed Sally's spine, sending a fresh surge down to her still excited clit.

Dad was still standing behind Mom. His still hard manhood had slipped free as well. Sally stared at how it shone with the juices of the two people she loved most in the whole world. When Mom pulled back to breathe, Sally licked her lips.

"It tastes as good as it looks," Mom giggled. "You can try it out later, but we better get going or breakfast will become brunch."

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally said, a bit more loudly, as she ground her ass into his grin. As soon as he grunted, she climbed off.

Despite Mom's suggestion about getting to breakfast, she was busy licking her husband's cock clean right beside where Sally stood. Dad noticed that Sally was staring at the oral activity, licking her lips. He caught her eye and with a simple turn and bob of chin indicated that she could join in. To remove any doubt, he said. "Go ahead, baby, I can see that you want to. If your mother could learn to suck cock beside on her knees Grandma Edna, you should too. Sort of passing the talent down in the family."

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally tried again as he dropped to her knees beside her mother. She knew that her mouth would be busy for a bit.

This time Grandpa gave a loud grunt in response. He turned onto his side to observe the goings on beside his bed, and asked, "Where's Edna?"

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered, as if following a script. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

"And my daughter loves to wake you up just like her mother learned from Grandma Edna," Dad added before groaning as Sally teased his tip with her tongue.

Mom left Sally to complete cleaning Dad's cock, and Mom started to perform the same task on her own father, lovingly licking from base to tip, and then licking all around the helmet like it was a lollipop. Sally observed her Mom's technique, copying the actions.

Both men lasted much longer than usual, having already blown one load each. Sally was thrilled to finally be including her father directly in her sexual education. Each time she watched her Mom giving head, Sally also learned a few new tricks to try to emulate. This time, it consisted of teasing the scrotum while raking the fingernails around the rim of the helmet and bathing the underside of the shaft from bottom to top with a flattened tongue. When Sally tried this on Dad, she felt him almost jump in the air. That made Sally giggle. Still new to sex, she was enjoying discovering how to hold the power, after the first few days she had been Grandpa's puppet.

For the first time in her young life, Sally wished that she had a boyfriend to take out to the barn and practice with. Although she also knew her parents could hardly object if Sally wanted to fuck in the comfort of her own bed, in the room that shared a wall with Grandpa. Sally grinned thinking about how Grandpa might enjoy listening to Sally fuck through the common wall, just like Sally used to hear him with Grandma Edna. The part that Sally couldn't quite figure out was why her classmate, Beatrice, popped into these thoughts. How would Beatrice fit with a boyfriend? Sally knew from playing with her mother that she enjoyed sex with both genders -- after all, if she was sinning, she might as well sin well.

As Sally struggled to sort these things out, she continued following Mom's lead, carefully licking every bit of her Dad's cock and balls. She loved the unique flavour of her Mom and Dad mixed together on her lips.

Mom popped her mouth away from Grandpa's cock briefly.

"We better finish these guys off, I'm getting hungry, and sperm might taste great, but it isn't very filling," she chuckled.

Sally nodded in response even though she was uncertain what Mom had in mind. She always had been a good student though, so when Mom reached underneath Grandpa's taint, Sally understood what to do even though she could not see Mom's finger separate Grandpa's butt cheeks and search for his prostate, having been taught that manoeuvre earlier in the week. She reached between her Dad's legs, slowing long enough to massage the strip that divided front from back, and invaded her father's forbidden passage.

Both women barely had time to close their mouths over the end of the two cocks before great gobs of goo gushed out. Sally swallowed enthusiastically, undeterred by knowing that this was the seed which had been planting in her Mom to grow Sally. Having already deposited the first load in his wife's womb, Dad was quickly depleted. Again following her mother's lead, Sally kept the cock deep in her throat as it shrank, using her tongue to give it a final cleaning.

Sally thought the fun was finished when she lifted her mouth off her Dad's shrunken cock. Then her Mom leaned over, opened her mouth and pushed a load of grandpa's sperm into Sally throat. Sally was unsure which was better- tasting the mixture of semen, or the feeling of her Mom's tongue in her cheek and tits against her chest.

An orgasm had started building as Sally had swallowed Dad's seed, and Mom's touch was all that it took to trigger the earthquake. Sally's whole body quivered, and then shook until she collapsed to the hardwood floor, exhausted, panting, covered in sweat.

"Doesn't look like she'll be much help with breakfast, but if we leave her up here, she'll end up fucking Grandpa all morning," Dad observed.

"Not that it would be a bad thing, as I recall," Mom responded. "But I think she'd better hop in the bath quickly while we cook. And Grandpa- no offering to wash her back."

The patriarch chuckled. "I think I'll make the coffee, if that helps."

The three older adults went to the kitchen, leaving Sally upstairs to wash up. Of course, being a typical constantly horny eighteen year old, she jilled off in the tub to dreams of sharing the bath, and hopes that tomorrow might make it reality. She was unsure who she most wanted to have wash her back, but all the possibilities were pleasing.

Thus ended the first week of Sally's sexual education.

The next morning, Sally was surprised when she went down to the kitchen that only her mother was there, sipping a coffee but otherwise not cooking breakfast.

"Where's Dad? Why aren't you making breakfast?" The events of the past week had made Sally bold.

Until then, Sally would never have questioned her mother. She would have passively awaited instructions, respecting her elder as taught in school and church. Sally still respected them, but it was a newfound sort of respect born out of shared sexual adventures.

A week ago, Sally had never even thought of her parents in a sexual manner. Though she had heard Grandpa fucking Grandma Edna - the sound travelled easily through the thin common wall- she had assumed that when Edna had died, so had Grandpa's interest in sex. Discovering otherwise had given her great pleasure, and she wanted more. She hoped that Mom had not sent Dad up to wake up Grandpa as a means to stop Sally's sexual education. Maybe her parents felt ashamed about the family fucking. Sally hoped not. Despite her religious upbringing, she felt no guilt, just joy.

Fucking her father was her next goal, though she did not know how that would work into waking up Grandpa. The fact that her Dad was not here in the kitchen enjoying his morning coffee while Sally was sent to wake Grandpa up just added to her confusion.

"Dad is still upstairs. When you go wake up Grandpa, make sure you get Dad's attention too."

Which cleared up exactly nothing in Sally's mind. She ought to have leapt up the stairs with excitement to continue her sexual education, but her mind was so overwhelmed that she trudged slowly.

"Grandpa, wake up," she muttered before her feet had even landed on the landing.

There was no sign of Dad in the hallway or in Grandpa's doorway. Sally glanced into Grandpa's bedroom, confirming that the old man was snoring peacefully, his erect cock jutting out of his jammies, his ancient hand idly stroking it as he no doubt dreamt of Grandma Edna. Sally licked her lips, knowing how much fun she could have just by entering that room and playing with that manhood. Instead, she turned in the direction of her parents' room.

As she turned, she tossed out a token "Grandpa wake up", though she not so secretly hoped he would not, not quite yet. If Dad proved not willing to quell the urge throbbing in Sally's cunny, she knew she could return to Grandpa for satisfaction.

While she walked toward the closed door at the end of the hallway, Sally's hands were busy. Without conscious thought, fingers caressed her nipples through the flannel of her nightie, the texture of the fabric making the sensation more intense. Her clit throbbed, her cunny dampened. Her other hand trailed along her belly, rubbing her private area through the cloth. Wetness coated her thighs even before she tentatively knocked on the door, which was slightly ajar.

"Daddy, wake up," she said, slightly above a whisper, though from Mom's comment, Dad likely already was awake.

The door rattled within its frame. No answer.

"Daddy, please, I need to wake Grandpa up, I don't need trouble with you too."

"Go see to Grandpa," Dad answered from within. "I'll be right there."

A week ago, Sally would have instantly and meekly obeyed. This morning however, the newer bolder Sally took another step forward, leaning around the edge of her parents' bedroom door. She peeked inside, and was rewarded with a view of Dad, reclined on the sheets, naked, his magnificent beer can shaped cock standing tall, one hand slowly stoking it at its base.

Sally stood still, almost unable to tear her eyes off that sight. Her tongue wet her lips. Finally, she moved, but only to turn her head.

"Grandpa, wake up," she shouted down the hall. From inside the room, Dad chuckled.

There was no yell from Mom in the kitchen telling Sally to do a proper job, that if Mom wanted yelling to wake Grandpa up, Mom could have done that herself. Taking silence as approval, Sally felt new freedom, new power. The feeling surged into her tits and her cunny. Her nipples and clit throbbed with excitement.

Empowered by this strength, Sally eased Dad's door open, sliding through the gap into the room.

Dad turned his head to look at her, his fist remaining closed around his cock.

"Mom said I should get your attention."

Sally's father looked his daughter down from the top of her hair to her pretty little toes, pausing along the way and licking his lips as his yes lingered on the twin bumps her tits made in her nightie, and again where her hips flared slightly, so much slimmer than Mom's, but unquestionably womanly. Sally felt her nipples stiffen, which meant her Dad would be seeing her excitement growing. She wondered whether the scent coming from her cunny was strong enough to travel over to his nose. She hoped so.

"I'd say you have my attention already."

Dad removed his fingers from around his cock. It still stood proud and erect without support. It flexed slightly, but remained engorged.

"I think your thingie just winked at me."

"I thought your mother told you to use the adult words. This is my cock."

Dad did something with his stomach muscles that made his flesh ripple, and his cock surged some more.

"Well, your cock seems pleased to see me."

"Even with only having one eye."

Despite her bold moment, Sally was overwhelmed with nervousness, unsure what to do next, so she did what she had been taught to do over the prior week. She tore her eyes away from Dad's magnificent manhood, and turned towards the open doorway.

"Grandpa, wake up," she shouted down the hallway, louder than she had ever tried before.

There was a moment of silence, which was punctuated by the sound of Grandpa snoring.

With a shrug, Sally turned back to her father.

"I guess Grandpa isn't quite ready to wake up yet."

"Would you like to try sucking my cock while you wait? I noticed how you enjoyed watching Mom suck me. Her father and mother did a great job of teaching her, and now that you are eighteen, it is our turn to share with you, if you want it."

"I want to learn so much. But if I suck it, will you still be able to fuck me? I really want to find out if that thing will fit in my cunny."

"We'll make it fit. But first, I've been dreaming about your sweet lips, so start with that."

As Dad spoke, Sally had taken the two steps from the doorway to beside the bed. That made it easy for the youngster to kneel beside the mattress, which turned out to be the perfect height for her to bend forward toward Dad's body.

"I want to see you naked first."

Sally nodded. She was so agile that she stood effortlessly, her hands free to grasp the hem of the nightie as she rose. Dad unabashedly stared. His cock kept nodding and growing, as more of his daughter's lithe young body was revealed. Although he had seen it all already in Grandpa's room, it was obvious that seeing Sally nude in his room, stripping just for him, enhanced the experience for him, and apparently, for her as well, as her scent filled the room.

Dad directed Sally to kneel again just by shifting his eyes, but first, he took a long appreciative look at the beautiful creature he had sired.

Sally could tell that he liked what he saw, but wanted more.

"Am I as pretty as Mom was when you first saw her naked?"

"You are equally as gorgeous, but in a totally different manner. Your Mom always had broad hips and big tits. You have delicacy that contrasts with her strength."

"I'm strong too, Daddy."

"I'm sure you are."

"But that cock isn't going to suck itself."

Sally giggled girlishly.

"Quite right."

Dad's laugh was low and lusty.

Sally reached across and tentatively touched the tumescence with just her fingertips. She looked at Dad's face. He nodded. Sally slid her fingers down to the base of the second cock she had ever touched, confirming what her eyes had told her- it was not as long as Grandpa's, but much thicker. It pulsed with an energy that seemed like a raging forest fire compared to Grandpa's gentle flame.