Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she pumped it in her fist, Sally enjoyed the differences between the two cocks. She found herself looking forward to trying more cocks, experiencing the variety. Branching out from family would be challenging, particularly in their very conservative religious community, but Sally had discovered her magic appeal to men and felt the need to explore further.

But that was for another day. Today, Sally was focussed on the two cocks she had handy. First the one in her hand, and then, time permitting, a bit of Grandpa's length. Her cunny and anus both vibrated with anticipation. Drool filled her mouth so she drizzled it on her Dad's tip. Her free hand cupped her own tit, playing with the nipple, as she lowered her lips to meet her father's meat up close and personal. Somehow, sucking the cock that had made her seemed even more nasty than doing the deed with her Grandpa's thingie. Sally smiled broadly, her kiss just brushing her Dad's flesh, as she felt the reaction in her womb. 'The nastier the better' she thought.

With that decided, Sally hesitated no longer, plunging her mouth down and taking Dad to the root in one bold swallow.

"Wow, baby girl, I never thought your mouth could stretch that far so easily. It took your Mom what seemed like forever to be able to do that. Even after all of her practice with her father, she found my girth a challenge. For a while, I thought she would never be able to deep throat me."

The compliment made Sally's heart flutter. Her mother was her role model, but she had never before felt like she could measure up to those high standards. Finding something that she did better than Mom gave Sally a huge confidence boost.

Thus inspired, Sally pulled her head up, lips tight to Dad's shaft, pausing to hold just the head in her cheeks. She pumped the shaft in her fist, enjoying how that made the bulb pulse against her lips. Her mouth still was so filled that she could not lick the flesh.

"Careful with the teeth, honey. That little bit is exquisite, but you don't want to dig any deeper."

Sally took that hint of encouragement to heart, raking the tender flesh of Dad's helmet with her teeth as she pulled up more, until just the tip was still resting between her lips. That allowed her to finally stick the end of her tongue into his pee slit, rotating slowly, exploring until she was rewarded with a taste of his cream.

She slid her free hand across her chest and tweaked her second nipple, pinching it until the sweet pain surged through her body, making her cunny ache. Her arm dropped, the fingers dancing swiftly along her belly, until she touched her wetness. She started plunging three digits in and out of her cunny as she licked Dad like a lollipop. With her thumb, she made her clit dance.

Dad moved one hand just enough to fondle Sally's dangling tittie, kneading it gently.

"So different from Mom's, or Edna's," she sighed, as if talking to himself. His thumb flicked the nipple, which made Sally's whole body shake.

Sally's fist began to stroke Dad's manhood faster. She knew that she was nearing her own orgasm, and wanted Dad to fill her mouth first, or maybe even as she climaxed.

"You hand looks so dainty compared to the size of my cock," Dad observed.

'I bet Mom's doesn't look dainty,' Sally smirked internally, but instantly felt guilty- Mom had been very very good to Sally, in so many many ways. She squelched her grin of satisfaction by closing her lips around Dad's helmet once more, this time teasing the ridge with her teeth.

"If you keep doing that, I'm about to explode in your mouth. As much as I'd love to fill your belly with my seed, I think your cunt needs filling even more."

Something about that word- "cunt" with the hard "t" sound at the end- felt so aggressive compared to the childish "cunny" that Sally preferred. But when Dad used it, it also seemed magical, anointing Sally as a true adult woman. Compared to this, the adult full dunking baptism Sally had experienced after she turned eighteen paled in comparison. Dad was right. Sally needed his cock in her cunt, his seed in her womb.

So, though she was a tad reluctant to pull her mouth of the mammoth manhood that had made her, Sally was excited to rise up and climb onto the bed beside her father. She paused, gently fisting his cock, wondering what position Mom liked best with Dad, and whether Sally should try to imitate Mom, or go her own way. She loved both sorts of cowgirl, and easily pictured herself bouncing up and down, doing all the work, while Dad's farm hardened hands gripped her girlish hips.

"Not here."

Dad's direction startled Sally. What did he mean? Were they about to go down the hall to Sally's room? Did Dad harbour fantasies of taking his recently deflowered daughter in her girly bed with the frilly comforter and stuffed animals? Or would they go to Grandpa's room, try to wake him up to watch, or join in?

That mental image made Sally shudder, even though she lacked the experience to understand how the two men might share her. She found herself anxious to learn about it, to experience more new parts of sex. After all, if two women could pleasure a man at once, as Sally had shared with her Mom, surely two men could please a woman. Sally was a star in math and speculated on whether the experience would be additive, doubled, or exponential? And what did that even mean when it comes to sexual pleasure? Sally was suddenly afraid that too much fun might really cause her to explode. But then she chuckled. Grandma Edna had never exploded. Mom had never burst. Sally would be fine too.

Or, would Dad take her to the kitchen, and share her with Mom on the table, or the counter-top? Sally knew she still had much to learn about her lust for women as well as men, both together and separately.

First, though, she wanted to fuck her father, without sharing, so she prayed that he felt the same way.

Whether it was the power of prayer, or just mutual lust, Dad did not disappoint. He displayed his enormous strength, lifting Sally by her buttocks and rising from his bed all at once.

Sally was startled, wondering what was next. Suddenly, her spine slammed against the wall. With a grunt, Dad lifted Sally's hips higher, leaving only her shoulders pressed against the plaster. He dropped her unceremoniously atop his erection, filling her cunny fully in one gravity assisted stroke.

Fucking standing up was not only new to Sally, it wasn't something she had ever pictured, but as it happened, she was too overcome with lust to be contemplative. She added to the experience by pressing her shoulders against the wall, flexing her spine and hips, driving against Dad's groin as fiercely as he was drilling her. The intensity forced her to close her eyes. The darkness increased her focus on the sounds of the wall being banged, the floorboards creaking, the laboured breathing, and the feeling of the pressure building within as Dad's cock throbbed.

Dad had warned Sally before lifting her up that he was already close to climax, so the furious fucking did not last long. Dad needed no anal stimulation to send great gobs of goo gushing into Sally's womb. She felt the spasms of Dad's shaft as the seed surged forth. That in turn triggered her orgasm. Her entire body quaked; her cunny clenched tightly, holding her father's manhood in place, milking him of every speck of sperm.

As both Sally and her father panted to catch their breath, Sally opened her eyes.

"Grandpa, you're awake, and, and..."

"Erect?" suggested the patriarch, who was leaning in the doorway, licking his lips, stroking his cock.

"Breakfast time," Mom shouted from the bottom of the stairs before either Sally or Dad replied to Grandpa. "Play time is over for the day."

"But it wouldn't be fair for Sally to leave your father with blue balls," Dad shouted back.

"Then you guys come eat, and I'll be right up to give him a hand."

Sally trudged down the stairs, pouting, but by the time she got to the kitchen, the playful slaps to her bum from Dad made her smile. Mom already had two plates of pancakes ready, with juice and bacon on the side. She poured Dad's coffee and, grinning herself, glided up the stairs.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally heard her mother say with a chuckle.

All day, Sally was distracted, wondering what fun Mom and Grandpa had found- neither came down to the kitchen before Sally and Dad had eaten. There was no talk as they ate about the adventure they had just shared. Dad was his normal self -- pleasant, but a bit distracted by thoughts of the day's work ahead. Sally desperately wanted to know if Dad would have suggested Sally suck Grandpa as Dad watched, or even fuck the old man. If so, would Dad have revived enough to join in? Exactly what sorts of things might two men do to one woman?

Dad had left to do chores, detailing Sally to clean the dishes. She had dawdled, her mind still reeling. Dad's seed still filled her cunny, proof positive that she had not just dreamed about the experience. Sure, she was jealous about Mom and Grandpa, but mostly she was just curious, anxious not to miss out on anything that might continue her education.

When Mom finally came down the stairs into the kitchen, she had a goofy grin on her face, and her nightgown was askew. Sally realized that the past week she must have looked much like her mother did now. Mom's look turned sheepish when the two women made eye contact. This surprised Sally. After sharing Grandpa with Mom for days, she did not think Mom had anything to be embarrassed about.

Mom shrugged in response to Sally's stare, and proceeded to wrap an apron around her body. Sally could smell the sex emanating from Mom's flesh.

"Sometimes a girl just needs her Daddy," Mom finally said. A blush coloured her cheeks, flowing down her neck and chest. She busied herself, getting out baking supplies. Sally recognized that this day, Mom was not going to detail what had happened after Grandpa woke up.

The recollection of how full her father's fucking had made her feel took Sally through the day, distracting her enough that she did not obsessed about Mom and Grandpa alone without her or Dad. Still, her brain betrayed her, pushing thoughts about sex with two men forward at every idle moment. The only thing that kept Sally from sending the entire day jilling off was keeping busy with the lengthy "To Do" list her mother maintained, which Sally typically ignored. As a result, Sally got more chores done than ever before. At the dinner table, she received compliments from both parents.

"Well, since you all are treating me like a grown up, I figure to act like one."

"You are surely a very grown up girl," Grandpa cackled. "And I ain't talking about doing the dishes."

Mom playfully swatted her father on his shoulder, but Sally noticed that all three family members were laughing. Despite knowing that both church and state thought sex within a family to be wrong, Sally figured it must be right if it made people so happy.

It took a lot of self pleasuring for Sally to resist the urge to sneak next door and wake Grandpa up during the night. She even imagined that she could hear the sounds of her parents having sex even though their room was way down the hall, and as usual their door was shut tight. Sally now understood why they did that, but prayed for them to start leaving it open, as an invitation to her to visit at will.

The next morning began like the previous one, with Dad not in the kitchen, but Mom sending Sally upstairs to wake up Grandpa.

"Should I wake up Dad first?"

Mom swatted Sally on her butt.

"You are sure becoming a saucy wench. I think your father might be all fucked out from yesterday..."

"...and last night?"

Sally giggled at how her wanton mother could still blush.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally sang cheerfully as she bounded up the stairs. She quickly glanced down the hall towards her parents' room, confirming that the door was shut, and continued in Grandpa's room.

The patriarch slept, or perhaps was faking it, which Sally thought was very sweet. She stepped into his room after one last lingering glance at the closed door down the hall. Sally knew that she had heard Grandpa fucking Grandma Edna quite well through the common wall, back when Edna was alive, but she had never heard her parents. That made her suspect that Dad would not be able to hear what went on in Grandpa's room. Maybe now, though, since the door was open, he could.

Then Sally thought about how Mom had insisted on Grandpa leaving the door open after Grandma Edna passed, saying that it was so she could hear if Grandpa needed help during the night. Sally briefly wondered whether it might be too make it easier for her mother to slip in to fuck Grandpa during the night while Sally slept, but given how clearly she had heard her grandparents' hi-jinks, she doubted her Mom had ever taken that chance.

An idea popped into Sally's brain, like a cartoon light bulb illuminating.

"Grandpa, wake up," she shouted in her loudest voice.

THAT ought to get Dad's attention. Sally grinned as she stepped over beside Grandpa's bed. She saw that Grandpa was asleep on his back as usual, the comforter tucked neatly up under his chin. He barely stirred as she folded the covers down past his waist.

Perhaps he really was sleeping, because unlike most mornings, his wrinkly old cock was not standing upright. Instead, it lay on his thigh in a semi-turgid state. Sally wondered what sort of dreams brought that reaction. She hoped that maybe they were about her, but then considered that it would be nice if Grandpa was dreaming about his late wife. Sally understood her role as a substitute for her deceased Grandma. She hoped that by sharing her youthfulness with Grandpa, he might feel young again, and recall how he had experienced sex with Edna back when she had been eighteen like Sally was now.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally spoke, softly this time, as she bent over, reaching for that fuck toy.

She pumped the shaft once with her dainty fingers, holding the head up and slid her lips over the bulb. Her cunny, already damp, gushed fluid down her inner thighs. As she rolled her tongue around Grandpa's ridge, she decided that she deserved more this morning than simply giving a blowjob. Whether Dad joined in or not, Sally craved cock. She needed a good fucking, and she knew that Grandpa could still deliver.

One hand stroked her cunny through her nightie, while the other felt Grandpa's shaft throbbing towards fullness. Sally worked both her mouth and her fist to coax it to stiffness, intending to climb aboard like a cowgirl. Even though she had done that position before, it as still fun and easy. This was day nine of Sally's sexual awakening, and she already appreciated "greatest hits" as well as new experiences.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally shouted again just before preparing to mount his manhood. She did not really want him to arise just then, but loudness increased the odds that Dad might be the one who awoke.

Sally's knee pressed into the mattress as her other leg flexed, pushing her slender body upward and across towards her progenitor's prone form. Her mouth slid down his shaft, taking Grandpa into her throat with ease born more out of enthusiasm than experience. Her teeth scraped the sensitive silk layer encasing the hard core of the cock. Sally felt Grandpa wince and shudder. She was a quick learner, and eased her teeth more loosely around the last inches. Sally also closed her fingers firmly around the root, in case the shudder was a sign that Grandpa's wet dreams had equipped him with a hair trigger.

As Sally pulled her head up, intending to bathe Grandpa's cock with her tongue as a last treat before the fucking started, the floorboard behind her creaked.

Sally had never seen a horror movie, so she was not frightened. Instead, the sound brought a smile to her face. She resisted the urge to turn her head. Her tongue explored Grandpa's slit, successfully searching out the first seepage of sperm. Sally had already grown to love that taste, and wanted more.

"Grandpa, wake up," she giggled, mentally amending it to 'don't wake up just now, please.' Firm farmers hands closed around her hips.

Sally could feel the heat radiating off her father's body as he swiftly pushed her nightie up.

"No panties," Dad observed. "Such a naughty girl."

Sally had decided last night that a big girl didn't need that extra covering, which just got in the way of having fun. Maybe she would wear them to school or church. Or maybe not.

Dad slapped her ass, hard enough to make Sally's body shake. Sally was shocked just how much that sent currents racing to her clit. She was pleased when Dad rained several more blows down, painting her bottom pink. Her feet automatically shifted an inch or so in each direction, spreading her thighs wider.

This rear entry standing position was new to Sally, but she had seen her Dad fuck Mom this way, and Sally had tried doggy style on Grandpa's bed. Maintaining her balance was a bit tricky, but as Dad slowly pushed the tip of his fat hard on into Sally's wet waiting nether lips, her hips began rocking back, eager to feel Dad's girth.

"That's it, baby girl, keep sucking Grandpa while I fuck you. This is what we call 'spit roasting', when you are filled in your mouth and cunt at the same time -- just like a piece of meat being poked in both ends."

Dad's laugh had a deep tone that Sally had never heard before. She quickly decided that she liked this different more assertive Dad, stepping out of Mom's shadow. She hoped that he would fuck her hard and often.

He swiftly supplied the hard part of the fucking, burying his lance deep inside his daughter's teen cunt in a single thrust, and then grabbing her dangling tits as handles. Dad was soon fucking daughter so fiercely that she could barely keep her mouth around Grandpa's upright tent-pole, let alone think about her technique. At least her excitement was causing lots of spittle to flood her cheeks, coating the ancient cock, making it easy for her lips to slide up and down the shaft. It seemed to satisfy Grandpa for the moment, if the throbbing of his meat was any indication.

Grandpa's hands soon grasped Sally's hair, steadying her head as she gave head.

"Keep on sucking, Edna," he moaned."I know how you love getting it from both ends at once. And our daughter brought home the one guy who can fill you almost as well as I can."

"I hope that you can bring your Mom home someone just as fun," Dad added.

Sally, who had never had a single date, and went to an all girls school, wondered where she might meet a guy her own age to fuck, let alone one interested in joining in the family fun. Then it occurred to her that with her advanced education in sex, she could seduce almost any man she met, including the recent grads of her church youth group, now continuing with her in the young adults bible study class.

While all that thinking was ongoing, Sally had to find a way to split her focus, rolling her tongue down Grandpa's length, and then back up again, all without gagging and while Dad was pinching her nipples, then tugging them away from her titties. She felt the fluids flow out of her cunny, coating her thighs, and wished that her mother was there to lick her clean.

That thought made Sally reflect upon how fortunate she and her Mom were, sharing two studs to fuck, and enjoying each other's favours. Perhaps while Sally worked on finding a guy to bring home, she could recruit a classmate or two to share with Mom. Which inevitably would lead to Dad and Grandpa joining in. Sally hoped that whichever girl she seduced would not like sex with women so much that fucking the guys was an issue. Maybe she would have to introduce them to the joys of fucking cocks before bringing Mom into the fun.