Grandpa, Wake Up Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Once she found a guy to target, she reflected, she would proceed the opposite way- allowing a galpal or two to sample Mom's talents without the guys around before including them with the mixed group.

Throughout all this inner reflection, Sally continued thrusting her butt back against Dad's thighs, enjoying the fullness that was his fatness in her tightness. Her tongue had already been trained to operate automatically, dancing around Grandpa's shaft expertly. She might have only been performing oral sex for just over a week, but she seemed to be a natural. Grandpa shivered and moaned in appreciation of her performance. His eyes remained shut. Sally felt the tension building in her loins, her muscles clenching around her father's cock, hormones building towards an explosive release.

"Grandpa, wake up," Sally giggled, pulling her mouth off his tip. She did not really want him to open his eyes yet, but hoped that the three of them might share a climax. Dad's cock was throbbing in counter-tempo to Sally's contractions, so things were progressing nicely at that end.

"Lick my balls, Edna, you make them ache so great."

Whether or not he was faking it did not matter. Sally obeyed like the good girl she still was at heart.

She began teasing his scrotum with her fingertips, and then made the two marbles dance in the sack before she lowered her lips to that flesh.

She wished that her Grandma Edna had lived long enough to show Sally the way Grandpa liked best, but so far, he seemed to enjoy Sally's efforts. Her tongue was busy, sliding along his wrinkled skin. His hips wriggled in response, which made the girl giggle.

Sally felt Dad's big hands kneading her tits, her nipples hard as rocks. He paused to tweak them with his thumbs, almost like he was reading her mind. She gave Grandpa's scrotum a squeeze. And then released it, feeling the slight surge of seed up his shaft. Her tongue flew up the underside of his weapon, searching for a reward. She was not disappointed, capturing that first bubble of semen on her lower lip, and then dragging it into her cheek with the tip of her tongue. All that she would have to do was insert a finger up Grandpa's ancient anus, tweaking his prostate the way he liked, and his morning offering would be deposited in her throat, and fill her tummy with its warmth. The whole trick was trying to time that with her father flooding her womb with his cream. The very thought made her body shake.

"Getting close, baby girl?" her Dad asked.

Sally could only giggle in response. She flicked her tongue against the flap of skin under Grandpa's cock head, keeping him on edge. He groaned, but still did not open his eyes.

Dad reached under Sally and his finger found her clit. Sally moaned as Dad's fingers stretched her cunny around his cock, wider than she thought possible. Waves of pleasure flowed through her body. She closed her eyes to better focus on her climax, the passion consuming her being. Her knees grew weak, and for a moment, she thought she was going to pass out. Her desire to please her forebearers was still there, but she was confident that she could still make them climax, and, with luck, share a three-way simultaneous orgasm.

"One of these mornings, I want you to let Grandpa come all over your face. That would be a lovely sight." Dad's voice snapped her back into the moment as her pinnacle passed and her eyes opened.

Sally had never considered that possibility, but quickly knew what she would want next.

"And then would you watch Mom lick me clean?"

Dad did not really need to answer. The way his cock throbbed extra hard inside Sally, spurting seed, told her all she needed to know.

Instead, he said,"Don't make Grandpa explode just yet, there's another position I want to show you first."

Sally was always eager to learn, but her brain boggled as to what combination Dad had in mind. Her parents had not led her wrong yet as they led her astray, so she trusted her father.

"In that case... Grandpa, wake up," she shouted, lifting her lips within an inch of his ear.

The old man shook himself awake, opening his eyes wide, looking as if he was totally startled to find his eighteen year old granddaughter playing with his hard cock, her father fucking her from behind.

"What the... where's Edna?"

"Grandma has passed to be with the Lord," Sally answered. "It's my job to wake you up now, Grandpa."

"And she does a fine job of it," Dad added. "Sorry it had to be so abrupt just now, but it's time for Sally to learn about DP."

A wicked grin lit up Grandpa's face. Whatever 'DP' stood for, the old man clearly enjoyed the idea, so Sally was confident she would as well.

"I suppose you want the ass end," Grandpa said, looking up at Sally's dad.

"Seniority counts, so if you want that end, it's yours. I understand Sally's no anal virgin, but I think that stretching her out would be fun, and good for her flexibility in the future."

Grandpa cackled, in a way that sent a chill down Sally's spine. If she understood correctly, they were proposing that her father stick his beer can sized cock up her narrow butt hole. The thought terrified her as much as it thrilled her. She was still unclear what that left for Grandpa to do.

"I suppose you're right, but it means that she'll barely feel normal sized cocks up there in the future."

"She's young, I think she'll flex back to normal size pretty quickly. And it's not like I was going to wait long before tapping this sweet ass on my own."

Sally was still anxious, but her hip were rotating her cunny around Dad's cock in anticipation of the new experience. She felt the muscles around her anus starting to throb with excitement.

'Enough talk, fuck me harder,' Sally wanted to shout, but she remained silent out of respect for her elders.

"How shall we position her?" Grandpa asked. "I'm not as flexible as I used to be."

"Well, Edna was the one who was really flexible- that woman could have been a gymnast.

"Sure, if she was 150 pounds lighter," Grandpa chuckled, his eyes momentarily misty. He had truly loved his wife, despite his engaging in extra-curricular sex, at least with their daughter. "Sally is young and flexible, we could have lots of fun with her."

"Agreed, but we can't do everything today. Breakfast will be ready soon."

"Best to keep it simple them. It being her first time and all."

Sally still was unclear just how two cocks could fill both her holes at once. Was there really enough room 'down there'?

Only one way to find out.

She wanted to tell them to get on with it. Just before she had a chance to speak, her Dad lifted her off her feet, all the better for his still turgid tool to fall from her cunny with a resounding 'plop'.

As Grandpa rose to a sitting position, Dad rubbed his member, dripping wet with Sally's juices, all around her anus. He also dipped a few fingers into her honeypot and scooped up more liquid. Sally twisted her neck around, all the better to find her father's mouth for a sloppy kiss. She felt Grandpa's lips on her nipple, while his fingers tweaked the matching nubbin on her other tit. That made Sally groan, and distracted her long enough for Dad to ease a finger past her anal ring, exploring her depths, and coating the edges with lubrication.

Grandpa's free fingers traced a swift pattern down her torso, each touch sending a fresh wave through her body. She moaned deeply as he sank three fingers into her cunny, already stretched wide by Dad's fat fuck stick.

"She's so wet," Grandpa lifted his lips off her tit just long enough to comment.

"Soaked," Dad agreed."She is an eager minx. Must run in the family."

Sally wanted to demand that they dispense with the foreplay and get on with the fucking, but she was too overwhelmed by the rush of hormones to speak. Grandpa was thumbing her clit as he thrust hard fingers deep inside her. Dad's hand was also pushing into her from the other end. She could feel that only a thin membrane separated the two invasions, and guessed that they could also feel each other.

Grandpa pulled his fingers free, the slurping sound confirming how excited she was. Sally had just enough time to form a pout when he offered his digits to her lips. She sucked on them, enjoying her own taste, flavoured just lightly by the saltiness off of Dad's cock. Dad meanwhile had cupped her tits in his hands, kneading her flesh. Sally felt another climax building, and they had not even fucked her yet.

"Hurry up and fill me up," Sally begged,"I'm so close."

"Straddle me, cowgirl style, like I taught you," Grandpa instructed.

Sally placed her fist around the bottom of Grandpa's tentpole, steadying it as she lowered her gaping wet cunt down.

"Lean forward," Dad directed from behind.

Sally bent down and joined her lips to her grandfather's. His hips were pumping up off the mattress, making her bounce. He grasped her hips to steady her. Then she felt his fingers move around her buttocks, reaching to where her anal cleavage turned down towards her rear entrance. A shiver of anticipation shook her body.

Dad touched her anus with a fingertip. That was all it took to release a wave of Sally's pent up energy. Her canal convulsed around Grandpa's throbbing cock. The feeling of her father's finger gently rotating around her anal opening just added to the intensity. It was like her sphincter was trying to draw that digit into her colon. Her entire being was shaken into nothingness, her brain flooded with hormones as she experienced previously unimagined pleasure.

"God, yes, Ohmigawd," Sally screamed.

Dad pressed his pulsating prick past her pucker while Sally was still riding the waves of her orgasm. This allowed him to slip in effortlessly despite his girth, her tightness, and Grandpa filling her from the other side of her membrane.

It took the two men just a few strokes to find a rhythm, rocking Sally's entire body between them. Sally knew from their discussion that this was not their first time sharing like this, but now she understood that they were well practiced tag team fuckers.

"I bet she'll have trouble walking after this," Grandpa cackled.

"She's young, flexible, and strong. I think she'll be just fine."

Sally could not believe how full she felt as the two cocks throbbed within her slender abdomen. She sort of wished that it was Grandpa's long but slender tool in her rear and Dad in her cunny, but 'in for a penny in for a pounding'. She chuckled at her internal pun, which just encouraged them to fuck her harder.

"I can feel your cock rubbing against mine," Dad told his father-in-law. "We haven't done this in far too long."

He used his hands to steady his daughter, all the better to fuck her ass deeply.

"Well, it was really Edna's thing more than my daughter's- old Edna was so stretched out that two cocks gave made her feel young and tight again."

"That woman sure did love a good fucking."

"Took a fucking and kept right on trucking, she used to say."

Sally grinned. She of course had never heard her grandmother talk like that, but this was more confirmation that the talent, and the eagerness, ran in the family. She was proud to carry on the legacy. Her muscles flexed trying to accommodate the two cocks better.

"Your ass is so tight, baby," Dad breathed into her ear as he drilled deeper into her bowel.

"Her pussy is sweet too," Grandpa replied. "Hard to believe how tight Sally still is, with the fuckings that she's been enjoying the past while."

"Not like Edna- that old woman was so wide we could both fit inside her cunt."

Sally tried to picture THAT. She could not believe two cocks would ever fit within her cunny, but resolved in that moment that someday, she wanted to try it. The idea made her even more desperate to climax again.

"Shut up and fuck me until you fill me full," Sally shouted, unconcerned whether Mom heard her all the way down in the kitchen. It occurred to the youngster that her mother might like some cream pie with her coffee. That thought made Sally's nipples ache afresh, and her clit grew fatter. If she did not have an orgasm soon, she would likely just explode.

"You want us to fill up both holes, you little minx?" Dad asked.

"She needs to come first," Grandpa decided. Being the patriarch gave him a certain authority.

"I don't think that will be a problem," Sally informed them, gasping for air.

For a few minutes, or hours- time was meaningless in Grandpa's room- there was only the sound of three bodies colliding. Sally could feel the pressure building within her, begging for release. She bit her lower lip to keep from crying out, even when tears leaked out of the corner of her eyes. The intensity was transporting her to another realm. The room was starting to spin, but she did not want this to ever end- at least not until she experienced what she hoped would be the greatest feeling of her young life.

"Are you okay sweetie?" Dad asked.

Sally just nodded. She was so wet that she was sure that a puddle was forming on the floor. All the fluids made it a bit easier to endure the delightful combination of pain and pleasure. Behind her, Dad was sweating, but his perspiration also aided the motion.

Dad slid his hands down from Sally's shoulders to play with her titties, kneading them, and then tugging on her nipples. That made Sally's hips start to revolve, grinding around the two cocks trapped within her body. She had never imagined that sex could feel so good.

The air in Grandpa' room was heavily scented by all the sweat and semen, and the sweeter smell of Sally's sex. It was a good thing that Mom knew about all the family fucking happening these days during Grandpa's wake up calls, because there would be no doubt what went on.

The two men picked up the pace even more. Suddenly, without warning, Sally's dam burst. Sally screamed like a banshee, and then collapsed against her grandfather's chest, giggling. She remained like that as both of her holes were filled by substantial surges of seed.

"By God, that's the best ride I've had in ages," Grandpa sighed as his ancient cock shrank, still trapped inside Sally.

"Not sure God has much to do with this. It's so sweet, it feels like a sin," Sally's Dad replied, his weapon pulsing in Sally's opening, a few last squirts of seed spraying into his daughter's anus. He stood still, his prick acting as a plug holding his offering inside her.

"I feel like Eve must have felt after she ate that first apple in the garden," Sally added. If I'd known that this would feel so great, I would have insisted on DP days ago."

"They call that the devil's threesome for a reason, sweetie," Sally heard Mom comment from the doorway.

"Time for breakfast? I've worked up quite an appetite." the youngster replied, still giggling about the great gobs of goo trapped inside her womb and her bowel.

"Almost, dear, but first, I brought you a surprise. Since you've been such a good girl waking up Grandpa the past while, I've invited Beatrice over. She's going to stay for the day, and you two can enjoy a sleepover tonight."

"And I see that you've prepared me a tasty appetizer," Sally's frenemy observed, which informed Sally that Mom was not the only voyeur who had witnessed her first double penetration -- one that she already knew would not be her last.