Grandpa was a Swinger Ch. 01

Story Info
I shared with my Granddaughter a sexy story about me.
3.5k words
4.38
10.9k
19
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers

"I looked at her and I could see she was nervous, but I could also see the excitement in her eyes. Her eyes were wide, even sparkling. And her nipples got large and hard. They stood out large and proud as a man we didn't know slowly walked past her, looking closely at her body. She looked at me and smiled as she reached behind her and slowly unzipped her bathing suit. Since this was 1948, she was wearing a conservative one-piece bathing suit, like all the other women there were wearing. Or rather, had been wearing before they took them off. She paused after unzipping and quickly glanced at me again.

"You see, it was a first for us. Your Grandma and I had never been naked in front of other people before, and we were both embarrassed. But we were also very turned on by the idea. I smiled at her and hooked my thumbs in the elastic waistband of my suit and nearly yanked it down to my ankles before I lost my nerve. The couple who had invited us to their party walked out of the kitchen with a tray of drinks and stopped next to your Grandma. They were totally naked and the woman hugged your Grandma to offered some encouragement. And while hugging her, the woman gently touched your Grandma's right breast. Your Grandma froze and her eyes got wide as a saucer at the unexpected contact. Then, slowly, a grin spread across her face.

"She looked at me again, and slowly peeled her suit off her shoulders and down her body. She held onto our friend as she stepped out of her suit. Then she slowly bent over to pick it up, apparently unconcerned about the show she was putting on for several strangers behind her. She slowly folded it and gently laid it across a nearby chair. Then she hugged the woman again, pressing her naked body tightly against our friend. I could see their breasts pressing together and it excited me very much. I began to get an erection and felt embarrassed. Then she turned to me and I smiled, excited to share my wife of four years with strangers.

"So, we joined our two friends and a dozen strangers that we hoped would become our friends in the pool. And I immediately felt the freedom and the increased excitement of being nude in the pool, surrounded by twelve naked strangers.

"Our new friends were quick to welcome us. One by one, they all came up to us and hugged us. I had more naked boobs pressed against me than I had ever dreamed. And more than one of the women grabbed my cock, making it unbelievably hard. I was terribly embarrassed, but I noticed that several of the other men were hard, too. So it helped to reduce my embarrassment.

"Of course, the men were doing the same with your Grandma. I saw more hands squeeze her boobs than I expected, and I saw several men reach down and touch her pussy. At first, I was irritated and her face showed the same emotion. But after a few seconds of watching her get squeezed and caressed, I saw the irritation leave her face, replaced by a wide smile. I was always thrilled by her boobs, ever since first meeting her, but never more proud than when I watched her being hugged and touched by so many other men. And I found myself very excited as I watched other men caress and play with her body.

"It only took a few minutes and your Grandma and I were totally turned on. And when our friends saw that, the fun began."

Carrie couldn't believe what she was hearing. Less than ten minutes ago, she had brought dinner over for me, something she did every day, and she found me lying on the living room sofa sound asleep with a huge hard-on. And the longer she stared at my hard-on, the more she realized that mine was the largest cock she had ever seen.

Now here she was, listening to me, her Grandpa, describe in detail the erotic experiences of her Grandparents.

I smiled as I thought of those first few minutes tonight...

* - * - * - * - * - *

"Grampa, are you okay?" She was gently shaking my shoulder.

"Umph. Uh... Yes, of course I am okay. Why?"

"Well, you were making strange noises. I came over with your dinner and found you on the couch making strange noises." She paused for a couple of seconds and then continued.

"And you seem... uh... excited." She pointed and I looked down at the hardest boner I had experienced in years. I quickly grabbed a couch pillow and put it on my crotch, as if covering a snake.

"Well... uh... Carrie, I guess I was dreaming." I stopped there, horrified that she would ask what I was dreaming about. And then it dawned on me that we both knew what I was dreaming about. I looked at her and then grinned.

"Yes, I was dreaming." She returned my grin.

"Obviously, it was a very exciting dream. Who was she?" I hesitated, unsure how to answer her.

Carrie Newsome was twenty-two, a graduate nurse, and living life on her own. And she was my granddaughter. Her Grandma had died two years earlier and the whole family had been talking about the need for me to go into a nursing home. I flat refused, preferring to live out the rest of my days in the house where I and my late wife had spent our entire forty-two years of marriage. Yet there were some very practical reasons that my family pointed out which suggested the logic of the nursing home option. And then Carrie was offered a job at the large hospital just two miles from me. That same week, the house next to mine went up for sale. I immediately made an offer on the house, and Carrie moved in two weeks later.

She cooked dinner for me every night and did light housekeeping, and generally checked in on me frequently, in return for living rent-free. It was a good deal for everyone.

And now it had become a little strange.

My name is Ron Newsome and my granddaughter and I had always been close. I had watched her grow from a precocious girl to a flirtatious teenager and into a beautiful woman. But it was only after she moved into the house next door that I became sexually attracted to her.

It was by accident that I discovered that the window in my second story spare bedroom looked down on Carrie's bedroom window. I had decided to leave my air conditioning off that night and I went to the spare bedroom to open the window for a cross-breeze.. I happened to look down and saw her getting ready to take a shower. Immediately, I wanted to turn away but I couldn't move. I stood, frozen, as I watched her undress from a distance of about fifteen feet, and in seconds I was more turned on than I had been in two years. I saw that her breasts were larger than they seemed while she was dressed. I saw that her areolae were elliptical and dark, and her nipples were large and hard and very dark. And I saw her pussy, her wonderful pussy, was totally unshaved.

I was incredibly hard from watching my granddaughter undress. I sat down on the bed and pulled off my pants and stroked my hard cock ferociously until I came in buckets.

From that day forward, I was at the window looking down and into her window whenever I thought Carrie might be dressing or undressing. I set a comfortable chair and small table in front of the window so I could relax for hours as I waited for my favorite show. And I kept a stack of towels next to the chair so I could clean up the mess that resulted from that show.

And now, the object of my lust was looking at my erection and asking about my erotic dream. My mind simply stopped working. I knew I could never tell her that I was dreaming about the many sexual adventures I and her grandmother had experienced. I knew I could not tell her of the many vacations we spent in nudist camps. I knew I could not tell her of the many swingers clubs we had visited. I knew I could not tell her...

Wait! Why couldn't I tell her? Carrie was an adult. And I knew she was sexually active because I had watched a number of times when she had invited men into her bed and been fucked hard and long. I even watched last week as she had invited a woman into her bed and they had sex in every way possible, even to the point of using one of those large double-ended dildos with great success.

So why couldn't I tell her?

"Okay, Grandpa, who was she?" Carrie chuckled as I looked up at her and grinned some more.

"Oh, it was only your Grandma. I dream about her frequently." She was quickly sorry that she asked the question, but my grin prompted her say more.

"It must have been a really good dream from your grin and your... uh... excitement."

She was a little uncomfortable with her comment, but she found she was also intrigued. From my grin and my boner, it was obvious I had been dreaming about sex. And from my comment, I was dreaming about sex with my wife, her grandmother. And from the look in my eyes, it seemed obvious that I was dreaming about kinky sex. She hesitated, and I could tell she wanted so bad to ask me more about the dream, but was scared to ask. I saw the expression on her face and chuckled some more, my embarrassment quickly leaving me.

"Oh, no. I can't tell you about my dream. It wouldn't be appropriate. I mean, if your father found out, he would kill me." I hesitated and looked away, trying my best to act as if my dream was too personal to share. And it only took a couple of seconds for my deception to work.

"Well, then, you HAVE to tell me. I am an adult, and if you tell me about your dream, I might learn something important, something valuable for me to know for when I get married. Besides, it will help me to remember her. You know how close we were for the last few years.

"Come on, Grandpa. You can tell me. No one else will know. Seriously, you and Grandma must have had a good sex life, based on your... uh... reaction to the dream." I almost jerked my head around to look her in the eyes.

"Your Grandma was awesome. She knew things that would turn on a rock." I looked intense for a couple of seconds and then changed to appear a little embarrassed. I was confident that I had her interest and the look in her eyes confirmed it.

"Okay, Grandpa, now you HAVE to tell me. You can't say that and then stop. Please give me something to fantasize about tonight." I caught her words and jumped on them.

"Oh, you fantasize at night?" She hesitated and then silently nodded. I tried hard to act surprised.

"And you want to fantasize about your Grandma and me having sex?" I tried even harder to act surprised. She hesitated again and quietly spoke.

"I think knowing about what the two of you did that resulted in your dream would be exciting. I think. And if she was as awesome as you just claimed, it would be really exciting. Go on, Grandpa, tell me about you and Grandma."

I hesitated, not because I wasn't sure if I should tell her, but because the idea of telling her about some of the things we did was incredibly exciting to me. I glanced at her and then glanced away, trying to appear hesitant. Carrie took my hand in hers and leaned closer, pressing her right boob into my left arm. I found myself getting even harder and she noticed it.

"Part of you really wants to tell me, Grandpa." She looked down at my very large cock pressing against my pants and I made no attempt to hide it. Back in the day, my eleven inches resulted in a lot of sexual activities for my wife and especially me. The expression in my granddaughter's eyes really excited me and I let her see my excitement as it grew. We locked gazes for several seconds and then I spoke.

"You must promise to never tell your mother. I am afraid it might hurt her to know what her mother and I did."

I waited until she nodded, which caused my dick to jump again. She saw it and looked down at it, a wide grin on her face. I thought I might cum just from the expression in her eyes. I paused again and then I inhaled deeply.

"Well, you have to understand that your Grandma and I grew up in an entirely different time. Today, guys expect a blowjob if they buy you a drink, and they expect sex if they buy you a meal. Back when your Grandma and I were dating, expectations like that would get you shot by the girl's father. Hell, people didn't even talk about sex. When your Grandma and I were married, neither of my parents made any attempt to talk to me about sex. I never had a talk about what we used to call the birds and the bees." Carrie almost gasped at this.

"Well, how did you and Grandma know what to do or how to do it?" She seemed amazed as she asked her question, and I gave her a self-conscious grin. My answer apparently surprised her.

"Well, sex sort of comes naturally. On our wedding night, we quickly figured out what to do and how to do it. And it was awesome. But almost as quickly, we discovered a curiosity about sex. We wanted to learn more, to do more. So we subtly asked our married friends about sex. Most of the time they were just as uncomfortable as we were. But over several months, we had several friends with whom we could openly discuss sex. We learned some things, and especially we shared some activities with one particular couple, activities that were very exciting to us. And my dream was about one of those activities."

I stopped talking, hoping that her curiosity would drive her to beg for more. And it worked. Carrie almost jumped up and down while still sitting on the couch, causing her boob to bounce against my arm. Without thinking, I looked down at her boob and she caught me. And she bounced again, causing her boob to actually rub against my arm.

"Come on, Grandpa, you can't stop there. You have to tell me more." She was pleading with me, begging me to do what I really wanted to do. But I acted hesitant.

"Carrie, you are asking me to share with you personal things, things of a sexual nature. I don't think this is appropriate." She jumped again, pressing her breast even more tightly against my arm. I tried to stifle a moan but was not entirely successful.

"Grandpa, I am an adult. I know about 'things of a sexual nature.' I mean, I am not a virgin, you know." She chuckled quietly and I tried to look shocked.

"How would I know that? I mean, I realize that you are a beautiful woman. And it's obvious that you are very sexy. But how would I know that you aren't a virgin?" I tried to act innocent, even outraged, just to hide my intimate knowledge of her sex life. Carrie gave me an expression that I could not define, and then it changed to a teasing expression.

"You think I am sexy?" Her question rang some alarms in my mind.

"Well, what I meant was that I could see how some people might find you sexy. I didn't mean that I found you sexy." I was fairly sure that my explanation did not seem real or honest to Carrie, and she gave me a strange smile, one that I could not read. Then her eyes showed excitement and maybe even a little lust.

"Come on, Grandpa, you know you want to tell me all about it. And you know that will give us something special to share, and I would really like that. Please tell me all about you and Grandma." That expression came back for another second and I wondered what it was. So I finally, reluctantly, decided to do what I planned all along I would do. And my dick twitched again, drawing her attention to my crotch one more time. My sweatpants were doing nothing to hide my erection, and I just let my cock reach for the ceiling. As Carrie looked down at it, she moaned quietly, and that caused my cock to twitch again. She looked up at me, excitement in her eyes.

"Grandpa, I think you really want to tell me about you and Grandma. You are so hard with anticipation." She obviously wanted me to tell her, so I did.

* - * - * - * - * - *

"So, your Grandma and I were standing naked in our friend's backyard pool with at least a dozen naked bodies surrounding us. And suddenly, all of them attacked our bodies with their hands. Your Grandma and I had a dozen people caressing and stroking and playing with our bodies.

"I felt at least two hands grab my cock and start stroking it. I couldn't tell if they were female hands or male hands, I just felt them stroking me. I had several boobs pressing into my face with nipples smashed against my lips. Women grabbed my hands and pressed them to their crotches, almost forcing me to rub their pussies and even to enter them with my fingers. I found myself in a world of sexy sensations and I totally lost sight of your Grandma. And apparently she was experiencing the same thing from both men and women.

"For the next hour, we were totally swallowed up in a world of sex, and then things began to slow down. By that time I had fucked five women and cum twice. I had tasted my first pussy other than my wife's, and then I tasted six more. And I realized that I had jacked off two men and I wasn't sure how I felt about that.

"And when I finally caught up with your Grandma, I discovered that she had experienced something similar. Several men had fucked her and several women had sucked her pussy clean. Plus she had gone down on two women and given four blow-jobs. And she admitted to me that she had even swallowed their loads, something she had never done for me.

"Cassie, our first orgy was both scary and incredible. So we naturally made plans to attend another one." I chuckled and paused, looking directly into Cassie's eyes to see how she had received the story of her grandparents' first orgy. She grinned at me for several seconds before she spoke.

"Grandpa, that was an incredible story. It turned me on so much. And I think it turned you on even more because your cock is even bigger. And I bet it is even harder. Let me see." And Cassie almost shocked me by taking a firm grip on it and squeezing it through my sweatpants. I tried to jerk away but her grip was too tight.

"Easy, Grandpa. I am a medical professional and I was just checking if your erection had proceeded to an unhealthy extent." Then she grinned widely for a couple of seconds and she stroked me twice. Then she let go and bounced up and down again, assuring that her right boob was still rubbing against my arm. This time, I made no effort to disguise my groan.

"So, Grandpa, what happened next?" Her question was quiet but insistent and I decided to continue.

"But please remember, you can't tell anyone what I am sharing. This is personal, the private story of what your Grandma and I experienced." She smiled sweetly at him.

"Grandpa, you asked that I not share this with anyone else and I have promised to honor your request. Besides, I love the idea of sharing these stories with you and only you. And you are turning me on so much." She froze for a second and then continued.

"I mean, your stories are exciting and they are turning me on. I didn't mean that you are turning me on. I mean, you are my Grandpa, right?" She gazed deep into my eyes as if searching for something. Finally, after a couple of seconds, she all but begged for me to continue the story.

So I did.

TWeston
TWeston
348 Followers