Man of the House

Story Info
Son taking over for his recently deceased father.
10.3k words
4.32
112.7k
180
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters engaging in sex are 18 years or older. This is a work of FICTION. Any resemblance to real persons is coincidental. If you like this story, please vote, comment, and let me know what you liked, and look forward to many more stories from me. A big thanks to kenjisato for the editing.

Hello, my name is James Marshall and I am twenty years old. First, let me tell you about my family.

My dad, Robert, and my mom, Jill, have known each other since the day they were born. They both come from wealthy families; their parents were best friends; and they were born one hour apart. They were high school sweethearts, and had my sister at sixteen, me at seventeen years old, and were married at eighteen.

My dad was the high school quarterback; and my mom, the head cheerleader. My mom was the typical blonde bombshell, and is to this day.

Growing up, my family was the one that all my friends talked about; the guys about my hot, older sister, Andrea, and my sexy MILF mom, and the girls about my hot dad. I got my good looks from my dad, and that helped me get a lot of girls in high school.

My story starts two years ago when I was eighteen years old and in my last year of high school. I had the best family life: a loving mom, dad, and sister. We all got along well and did everything together; going to the movies, ball games, having fun as a family. We lived in a large house that sat on a hundred acres out in the country; it was a twenty-minute drive to the city from the house.

Everything changed one Friday night.

My dad was going out to get some pizza for dinner and asked me to come along. As we got into the city, we got hit by a drunk driver; before I blacked out, my dad told me he loved me, was proud of me, and to look after my mom and sister.

I woke up several hours later, with my mom and Andrea next to my bed crying. I immediately knew my dad didn't make it. The next few weeks went by so fast with everything that was happening. My sister and I did everything we could to help my mom get through it; she had good days and bad.

It had gotten worse, as she was crying more at night. We were getting more worried for her health and safety. So I had decided to get a small HD 4k hidden wifi camera to check in on her. I got home from school one day, and set it up in my room. I downloaded the app to my phone and paid for the lifetime subscription; it lets you record everything and keeps it for as long as you want. Now, all I had to do was get it into my mom's room to place the camera. I got my chance the next day, when my mom and sister went to do some grocery shopping.

The only place that I could set it up in, was the smoke detector in her room. My dad lived in a house growing up that caught on fire and if it weren't for the smoke detectors, he would have died. So every room in our house had one and it was all hard-wired into the power of the house with a backup battery. After I set it up and made all the adjustments, I checked my phone and I had a clear picture of the whole room.

I checked in on her every night, and saw her in bed, crying.

Several months later, life was slowly getting back to normal, as normal as it could be. I had graduated from high school and was going to pass on going to college with my friends out of state; even though I had a full ride for my football scholarship, to go to the local college. I didn't want to leave my mom and sister alone.

Andrea and I had decided that mom needed to get out of the house more. My mom and I would have a mother-son 'date night' once a week, and they would have a girls' day once a week, too.

Everything was starting to get better. We got closer as a family and my mom started smiling more. But some nights, mom would be crying; and when I asked her how she was doing the next day, she would tell me she was okay.

The next year was better, mom and I would go out every week for our date, and she and Andrea for their girls' day out. She wasn't crying anymore, only on birthdays and holidays. I stopped checking the hidden cam, but never got around to taking it out of her room. I did, however, get one for my room after I had my ex-girlfriend over.

My mom and sister were closer than ever.

It had been a year and a half since dad had passed. And our lives were finally back to their daily routine.

That is until everything changed again and turned my life upside down.

One morning at the end of my first year at college, I got up early to go to school for my last final. As I was getting out of my room, I saw Andrea sneaking out of mom's room and slowly closing her door as to not make a sound. As she turned and saw me standing there, she froze in place with a scared look on her face. She slowly started walking to her room and didn't look up at me.

I saw her walk into her room across from mine and close the door without a single word, I was going to be late for class and didn't have time to talk about it now.

I got back home around 4:00pm, and the house was empty; I knew mom and sis had work.

So I went to work out in our home gym, and got in a good workout. I came into the kitchen where mom was making dinner. I asked what she was making, and she told me it was spaghetti. I told her that Andrea would love it, as it was her favorite. My mom had a shy look on her face after I told her that, and I asked where Andrea was.

She told me that she would be home soon and that dinner is at 7:00pm.

I went to my room to take a shower and relax before dinner. I heard my sister's room door close as I got ready after my shower.

As we sat down for dinner, my mom and sister had a nervous look to them. We made the normal dinner conversation about how everyone's day was. Mom and Andrea didn't look at each other and my sister didn't look up at me, either.

I looked up and asked Andrea what was up with this morning, and she and my mom both froze. My sister looked up at me for the first time with a nervous look, and asked what I meant by that. I asked about her sneaking out of mom's room this morning. They both looked at me like deer in the headlights. But mom jumped in, and told me that last night Andrea came over to talk about boy trouble, and they fell asleep in her room. My sister added that she didn't want to wake mom up when she left her room, and that is why she was sneaking out.

Over the next few days, they were awkward around each other and spent most of their time in their rooms. I picked up on it, and asked both of them, separately, if everything was okay and they only said it was fine.

It was date night for mom and I, and during the whole night, her mind was somewhere else. I asked how their girls' day out was, and she said that Andrea wasn't feeling well, so they didn't go.

When we got home, she went to her room without a word or good night, and I knew something big was bothering her. I stayed up to 1:00am reading and heard my sister's door open and close, then her knocking on mom's door.

The next morning as I walked into the kitchen, they were standing next to each other laughing, as mom made breakfast. I said hi, and they both jumped and turned, telling me that I scared them both, half to death.

We sat down, and they were back to their old selves, but kept looking and smiling at each other more. I told them that I was happy that they worked out whatever was bothering them, and they seemed happy.

They looked at me and both gave me an awkward smile.

For the next month, the atmosphere around the house had changed. My sister was in mom's room more and would sleep there most nights. Mom stopped going out on our dates and would make up excuses as to why she couldn't go. It got to the point where I stopped asking her; and they started to exclude me more and more. They would go out to eat, or to the movies, or the gym without me; and say it was girl time, and that I would be bored, in hopes that it would make me feel better.

We did spend time together at home, and going out every so often; but they always had an awkwardness being around me. I got the feeling they were holding something important back, and they tried to talk to them about it several times; but never had enough courage to go through with it, always stopping, saying it's not important. I could tell it was eating at them, though. I would always hear them talking about something, but always stopping when I entered the room.

Mom came into my room one night and asked if I had a minute to talk. She asked how school was going. I told her it was good and that I passed all my classes. I could tell she was nervous, as she kept playing with her hands.

I asked her what this was all about. She told me that she was happy that I stayed after everything that happened, but she's been feeling bad that I had to give up going to school with all my friends to stay at home and help her get over everything. And how most boys my age, can't wait to get out of the house, to see the world, and experience life. She felt that she was holding me back, and she wanted me to get out there and live my life.

I looked at her and asked if she wanted me to move out, I would. She started to cry and told me she would never, that this was my home, and I could stay here for as long as I wanted. I asked if she also had this same talk with Andrea. She got real quiet and said that boys and girls are different.

I was angry, but didn't let her know that. After several minutes of silence, she got up and told me she was there if I needed anything.

It was the weekend and it felt like every conversation I had with mom or my sister, they would bring up one of my friends and how happy they looked being away at college. I was getting the feeling that they wanted me out of the house, and started to think if this was what they always wanted to talk about, but didn't dare to say it. I got angry to the point, I locked myself in my room for the rest of the weekend.

On Sunday, Andrea and I had gone to town to pick up a couple of things. On our way back home, I told her I needed to talk to her about something, and asked her why she was spending so much time in mom's room and sleeping there most nights.

She looked down, and even without having to think, she said, "What is wrong with it? Can't a mother and her daughter spend time together? Did you forget what we have gone through? I have just tried to comfort her in her time of need!"

I looked at her and smiled and told her that I am happy she's helping mom in her time of need, making time for her; and I was proud of her and knew that dad would have been, too.

She looked shocked that I would say that, and looked out the window and started to cry. I showed that I was happy; but on the inside, I was so angry with them. Did they think that losing dad was only affecting them, and did they forget I was in the car with him when he died.

I knew something was going on, her answer to my question was too fast; it felt like she had prepared this speech for when I asked her.

When we got home Andrea told mom she wasn't feeling well, and when to her room. I also locked myself in my room. Mom come by later to ask what I wanted for dinner, but I told her I wasn't hungry. She asked if I was okay and if I needed to talk. I told her I was okay and just needed to be alone.

Later that night, just after midnight, I heard my sister going to my mom's room. I slowly went to her door and heard most of their conversation.

Andrea told mom that she was right, and that they needed to tell me; but was scared of how I was going to react. Mom told her that she loved me and just didn't know how to tell me. She didn't want me to get hurt, or for me to feel betrayed. They both started to cry, and I slowly went back to my room.

I sat down on my bed and started to think of what they wanted to tell me. Did they want me to move out, or was it something else?

I decided to give them some space to let them think.

For the next few weeks, I stayed mostly in my room, only coming out when I had to. I would stay quiet and at dinner, only talk when I was asked something.

On Sunday, my mom came to me and asked if everything was okay. She told me that I didn't seem like myself this week, and wanted to know if I needed to talk about something that was bothering me. I told her I had a lot on my mind and that I was sorry.

Looking at her, I told her that she was acting awkward lately to, and asked if there was anything she needed to talk to me about.

She had a scared look on her face and told me she to had a lot on her mind and quickly left my room. I got really angry at her after she left, and wanted to go to her room to confront her; but quickly decided against it.

I had had enough of this and decided if they wanted me gone, I would go. That night, I packed some clothes and put them in my car with my laptop and iPad.

I wrote a note to mom telling her that I thought it would be better If I had some time away to think about what was on my mind.

At 5:00am, I walked to her room, but the door was locked. I had no problem opening it, and it was then, when I found out what was going on in this house.

As I walked in, the last thing I would have thought, was what I saw. I was looking at my mom and my sister asleep naked in mom's bed, with a double-headed dildo halfway in my sister's pussy. They looked like they had fallen asleep out of exhaustion. I was so angry at them. I knew that if I asked them about it, they would most likely deny it; and maybe even call me a pervert for saying something like that. I pulled out my phone and quickly took a picture of them, so that if they did deny it later, I had the photo to show them. I closed and locked the door, and quickly went back to my room.

I was in shock. You never think of anything like this; you think of everything, but this. I had an idea; and wrote my mom a new letter putting it in my desk. I left the house before they got up.

I had originally planned to go to our lake house, six hours away; but now, I wanted to be close by, yet far enough away, that they couldn't find me too quickly.

I drove one hour to the next city and checked into an extended stay hotel and paid for a week.

It was a long drive for me. I had a mix of emotions. I was hurt that they kept this from me; angry at what they were doing; sad and confused that they didn't want to tell me, and why they didn't ask me to get involved. I would have even done that.

Growing up, I always had a crush on my mom and my sister; and it only got stronger after my dad passed, as we spent more time together, and got closer.

After I checked into the hotel, I set up my laptop and logged into my cam to check on them. It was only 6:30am, I knew that they were still asleep. As I looked on at my family sleeping; I made a plan in my mind.

I was going to make them feel how they made me feel and more. I planned to make them feel that they had made me think everything that happened over the last two years was all my fault. That I believed they blamed me for everything. And that made me so depressed, to the point that I couldn't be around them anymore; and that I thought they didn't want me around, that they wanted me out of their lives.

I knew that I needed to wait and have patience for my plan to work. As I looked on, I saw my mom get up first and wake up my sister. She gave her a long kiss on the lips and hugged her. Andrea told her what a crazy night that was, and they both started laughing. My mom told her to keep it down, she didn't want to wake me up, and have this be the way I found out about them. Andrea told her that wasn't going to happen, that I don't get up before 10:00am.

I thought it was too late for that. I saw them go into my mom's bathroom and come out thirty minutes later, with their hair wet, with towels around them. My sister kissed mom and went to her room.

My sister came back later and told my mom that she was going to work and would see her later. But she came back a couple of minutes later, and told her my car was gone, and if she knew where I had gone. Mom said that she didn't, and that the last few weeks, I didn't talk to her about anything and stayed in my room most times. Mom had a confused look and told Andrea she would call me later to see where I was.

At noon, I got a call from mom, but I didn't pick it up. I got a text message from her next.

Hi baby. You left early this morning I didn't get to see you. Call me when you have a minute.

I saw the message, but didn't open it so it wouldn't show her that I read it. Now I had to wait. I knew that they both were at work, and I had some time; so I went out to look around and clear my head. I left my phone in the room as I knew that if I had it with me, I would be looking at it non-stop.

I got back around 6:00pm. I know that mom and sis should be home by now. And I knew that with me not calling her back, I expected more calls and messages from her. I looked at my phone and it had ten missed calls and twenty messages. I scanned them and it was mostly the same message:

Hi, baby where are you?? 2:00pm

Can you call me back? 3:00pm

Is everything ok? I haven't heard from you all day. 3:30pm

It's 4 where are you?? 4:05pm

what time are you coming home today. 4:30pm

It's 5 I am starting to get worried. 5:00pm

no one has talked to you all day can you please call me 5:30pm

It was killing me not to text her back. I checked my laptop, but they weren't in her room or mine. I knew I had a day, two at max, to get in touch with them before she called the police.

I needed a way to talk to them, but with as little contact as possible. The letter I wrote to mom, I put it in my desk before I left home. It was perfect. It had everything I needed to say; and I made it sound like everything was my fault for what had happened, and that I was the one that everyone hates; but I left it open for more. It was meant to be a never see you again letter.

Now it was a waiting game. I needed my mom and sister to start getting more worried, to start calling me, for them to get worked up, and start to ask why I wasn't coming home.

I turned off my phone. I wanted them to go straight to voicemail if they called. I ordered a pizza, and put the camera on my iPad. I started going back over the recording of the camera, but I needed a starting date. Then it came to me; the date of my last fine was the day I first saw Andrea coming out of mom's room.

So I went back two days before that, but it was normal. Mom got to her room, showers, changes, and goes to sleep. But on that night, I see my sister come in and they had a long talk on mom's bed. At the end, my sister kissed my mom on the lips; they made out for ten minutes, and after they cuddled and went to sleep. Andrea got up and slowly left the next morning.

The next three days were only of mom. Then, my sister went back and they had another long talk, and ended up having sex for the first time that night. It was more than awkward the first time, and they ended up falling asleep shortly after.

It was awkward to watch them; but at the same time, I was so hard I had to jerk off two times.

After I ate my pizza, I was going over the daily recordings. At first, it was the same; my sister would come in late to my mom's room, they start kissing, and then have sex. I was mostly skipped over the sex by this point. I was more curious about their conversations that had now started, before and after their little mother-daughter quality time.

Soon, their conversations started to be the same one, over and over again. Mom or Andrea would start by saying if it was time for them to tell me about what's going on. But then they would get scared to tell me. My mom would always tell Andrea that it needed to be her to tell me and that she didn't know what I would do if I had found out on my own.