Grandpa Wolfie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Grandpa pulled me close, his voice huskier than usual, "Ah, sweetie, press those delicious firm boobies against me, darling." I obeyed, pressing hard into him, nipples rising against his skin. "Oh yes, like that. Rub them against my chest. Oh yes! You've got to help your old grandpa, he's out of practice."

I helped him remove his shirt. His chest hairs were all silver and grey, much more wiry than I would have expected. I kissed him again. His teeth had changed! He had two sharp teeth in the front, and his mouth had elongated. And his tongue? I gasped as his tongue went deep into my mouth, how did it reach that far? He pulled off my top and unfastened my bra with a deft twist. He smiled, a seriously wolfish grin, and his grey eyes mentally devoured me giving me a thrill between my legs and stomach. He put his hands on my titties and tweaked and rubbed the nipples like an old expert. My panties were now leaking into my jeans as my body responded to his, I arched my back and moaned. Who cared about the bulb knot, I wanted him, ALL of him, whatever that took. He removed his hands from my chest and I leaned in again to press my erect nipples against his bare chest. His body was hot and radiated fire into my breasts. His wiry wolfish chest hairs poked my chest and breasts but instead of being irritating, they were very sensual -- it was as though his hairs were becoming as erect as his penis, each one penetrating me, making me his bitch. And his hardening wolf-cock was pressing wickedly against my labia and forcing my panties to pull tightly against my clitoris. As if I believed that I couldn't get any more wet, I felt another flood from my pussy. My jeans were soaking it up like a sponge, but the smell was different than what I was used to from times I'd fingered myself. It smelled like a wild animal's musk.

We continued kissing, and I explored his sharp teeth with my tongue, but he was gentle with me. His nose was very dark now, and slightly wet and the angle meant that his heated breath now blew right at my lips or on my cheeks or ears. But OH his tongue! His flexible canine tongue could reach anywhere in my mouth and it was thinner and much more flexible than Jimmy's had been.

With his cock feeling like an oaken log below me, I wanted to see it. I slid off grandpa and my pussy gave me a sad feeling of emptiness at the loss of the pressure. I began to unbutton and remove his trousers. It WAS a log in his pants. OMG, I thought, seeing his penis. It looks twice as large as Jimmy's. And there, clearly, near the base, about ¾ inch up, was a bulge, almost looking like a second set of balls, protruding on the left and right, but swelling the whole way around. The Stupendous Bulbus, I nervously giggled. Well, it didn't look too bad and was only a little larger than the shaft. (This will be easy!) The tip also didn't look at all like Jimmy's, grandpa's wolf dick didn't widen at the top and it had only a slight rounded end with a hole clearly visible near the top. It was also a lot redder than Jimmy's. I took grandpa's dick in my mouth and immediately, very warm, watery fluid began to dribble out, like water from the tap when it's not been completely turned off. Grandpa Wolfie growled, sounding almost like a cat's purr. He put his hands on my shoulders.

"It's OK sweetie," he told me, panting a little breathlessly, "As we get more aroused, we become more canine, and this is how a he-wolf lubricates his bitch." I looked up into his face to see his eyes. They looked hungry, and his whiskers were sticking out all around his face. If I'd have seen him on the street, I wouldn't have recognized him. At his words, someone turned his faucet on a little higher, and the fluid began to run out almost faster than I could swallow it. A little leaked out and ran down my face. Grandpa continued, "Of course, usually by this time, he's stuck his dick in her, ha ha.. You don't mind the taste?"

Grandpa's pre-cum (or whatever it was) tasted salty, and a little like rusty nails, but was pretty watery, so I didn't mind. But there was a lot of it, and any time I stopped to get a breath, it would leak out and run down the front of my chest. Grandpa rubbed it in, massaging my breasts and especially my nipples, as he softly growled. I thought, this is so good, I can't wait to fuck him. I was also surprised that his wolf cock was harder, and not as hard as Jimmy's. It was almost like there was a bone in it, but not all the way to the base, which made it top heavy, and let if flop around more than Jimmy's. To my surprise, just then, grandpa lifted me up and laid me gently on the floor. I hadn't realized he was that strong but he handled me as easily as if I were a plush toy.

Grandpa laid me on my back and turned 69, hovering over me, his floppy cock swinging back and forth like a pendulum on a (hee hee) grandfather clock. As he did this his salty fluid ran and occasionally spurted all over me and the floor. His canine tongue began to lick my thighs and I gasped, it felt like a thousand tickles, and he was fiery hot. I said so, "Geez grandpa, your body is on fire!"

He answered me, pausing only for a moment, a little breathless, "Another, huh, huh, benefit of being a man-wolf, sweetie, huh, huh, our metabolism is higher, and our body temp is about, huh, huh, six degrees more." He went back to licking my thighs in long tickling strokes, each time getting closer to my honeypot. Finally, his hot tongue began to lick me in the center, and it never seemed to get tired. It moved in impossible ways. I moaned as shivers passed through me. I drew grandpa's hot dick in my mouth and slowly blew it, licking the shaft and putting my tongue on the strange shaped head. Every time I tickled it with my tongue, the salty fluid would spurt just a little.

Grandpa's tongue was doing a perfect job on my pussy, going up, down, right, left, on my clitoris. It was heaven. I could feel my orgasm rising from deep within me and it was going to be a really good one. But just as I was about to come, grandpa stopped and turned around so he was again facing me, face to face. I expected him to talk to me, but instead he pinned my arms and spread my legs wide with his powerful knees, getting between them. I looked up at his face. His steely eyes looked at me as if he didn't know me. There was no smile, just hot breath and sharp teeth in a wolfish grin in front of my face. Then he blinked and seemed to return to himself. He spoke, looking like he was winded, or having trouble controlling himself, "OK, it's time. Last chance to change your mind, huh huh honey."

I paused and thought. This was for all time. Maybe I didn't know all the repercussions, maybe I didn't know what I was getting myself into. I looked up at grandpa, hovering over me, and for a moment, I wasn't too sure. Grandpa's face was looking glassy eyed again as I thought. I still had a month to decide, right? Maybe I can wait until... My thoughts were interrupted as Grandpa stood up on his knees and grabbed both of my legs, pulling them up in the air and raising my hips. He growled again, more animalistic this time, and I realized he had pulled my hips and pussy right in line with his dick. I could see more fluid running out of the end and dripping on my crotch as he stopped there, suspended for just a moment. Then he fell on me.

WHAM! Whup, whup, slurp, whup, slurp, slurp, whup, whup. Grandpa's body crushed mine as he laid on my chest, his long tongue licking wildly all over my face. I expected a perfect thrust into me, but he missed. His hips began bucking and his huge canine cock was rubbing all over my labia and clitoris, sometimes instead going into my butt crack. "Please, not in my butt hole!" I thought. He's not quite here, he forgot what he's doing, who he's fucking! "Grandpa!" And that sticky fluid continued to squirt everywhere, making my entire pussy and thighs slippery. I tried calling "Grandpa! Wolfie!" but he continued mindlessly, a werewolf fucking machine. I tried pushing against him, but I might as well have been trying to move a tree. What little attention I got only resulted in a guttural growl and he grabbed my wrists and pinned them above my head. I was helpless. He was wildly humping all over the place, his lubricating fluid everywhere. How does anybody have so much fluid in them? Again he narrowly missed penetrating my butt, and I made a decision not to be helpless. He wanted a bitch. I would be his she-wolf.

I lifted my hips and wrapped my legs around him, lifting my hips off the floor. I tried to anticipate his thrusts and tightened my legs at the right moment and.. Missed. Missed. Missed. OH FUCK! Almost the butthole!

On about the fourth try, I got my hips aligned with his wolf cock and it penetrated me, but not a nice soft slippery plop like I'd hoped. It slammed into my pussy like a piston in a car going 90 miles an hour. KA-POW! Like one of those old Batman serials, LOL. At least it was well lubricated. The feeling of being instantly penetrated by such a huge dick should have hurt. Maybe it did hurt, for the first second, the shock was too great for me to remember. But I didn't notice. What I remember is that suddenly, my pussy went from aching to be filled, to a huge feeling of fullness that I'd never felt, between my legs, anywhere. I was instantly stretched out but it didn't hurt, it just felt completely satisfying, like nothing I'd ever experienced before, like a giant hug, or being mummy wrapped in a blanket. And while I worried that we'd have to do this a few more times before he calmed down (if he calmed down), Grandpa Wolfie managed to stop his hips from pulling all the way out. In fact he stopped dead still for a second, and in the sudden quiet of the room I could hear his breath, huff, huff, huff. Next, a wolfish groan.

I thought, is this it? Is he going to cum now? That's what Jimmy had done when he'd fucked me. I was on my back and he put his stiff dick in my pussy and pumped maybe five times, then groaned. Instinctively I'd put my arms and legs around Jimmy at that moment, and I had felt his hard dick stretching my pussy, and then twitching slightly, rhythmically, six or seven times as he pumped his cum into me, grunting once or twice. Then he'd got soft, pulled out and rolled over next to me asking me if it had been good. I'd lied, it had been disappointing and he wouldn't even eat me out afterwards, being grossed out by his cum running out of my pussy. After he'd fell asleep I had satisfied myself by rubbing his cum on my clit and fingering myself until I orgasmed.

Grandpa Wolfie groaned again but he didn't cum. His wolf dick stayed hard. Instead he started humping me again, but less vigorously, with shorter, slower strokes, not pulling completely out. What is he doing? I thought. It was still very hot and sensual, and I could feel more of that fluid dribbling out of my pussy, running into the crack of my ass. He was also bottoming out, pushing with strong strokes, his knot thing pressing against my pussy lips. As he bottomed out each time, he'd pause, grunt, and simultaneously press hard, sort of like Jimmy had done, as he'd cum in me. Jimmy's ball sack had actually been more satisfying than grandpa's knot thing, Jimmy's was cooler than the rest of his body, and the temperature and texture had almost made me cum myself, that is, if he'd have kept pumping..

Then in a flash, I realized what Grandpa Wolfie was doing. He's humping me slowly to LUBRICATE me. And that hard pressing at the end, he is pushing his knot bulb against my pussy! But it doesn't fit! Shit! Sadness began to fill me and I tried to apologize to grandpa, "I'm sorry! It's too big. I can't be a she-wolf!" Tears of frustration began to form in my eyes. But my grandpa wasn't finished trying and he was lost in his lust to breed a she-wolf. I was trapped helpless underneath him and impaled by his wolf dick. He was still slowly thrusting, and pushing, and with each push I could confirm there was plenty of fluid as I could hear it squirt out around his wolf cock. Then, he let go of my wrists and put his hands under my shoulders, fingers on top. He lowered most of his weight on me. He began a long, slow, thrust, and when he bottomed out he pulled down on my shoulders and put all his body weight into his hips for the push, pressing hard. I felt the knot pressing against my pussy lips. It just won't go! He groaned again and rocked his hips back and forth. I made a final effort and rocked and tilted my hips as well, providing opposing pressure. It was still too big, or wrong, or something.

I spread my legs as wide as I could, and reached down with my hands to feel the knot. It wasn't as big as I imagined it to be, but I needed a little more width or angle. I used my fingers to draw my lips apart. It felt so close! The constant pressure and stretching made the entrance ache and a memory came unbidden to me of being constipated and passing a large turd. Not sexy, but this was just like that, but in reverse. In spite of myself and the seriousness of the moment, and my frustration, I gave a short laugh. As my diaphragm contracted and made my body jump, it pressed back against Grandpa Wolfie's knot. And it popped right into my vagina like a cork gun going off.

POP! OMG! The lubrication made it easy as his wolf cock penetrated me completely. It was so deep! My hands felt his wolf cock where it had slipped in. There was about an inch of his dick still outside my vagina, the rest was inside. I quickly slipped my fingers in my pussy, next to his cock and could feel the knot. It was hot. How would I get it back out? I hoped it would become soft after he'd finished cumming.

Grandpa Wolfie groaned and I thought, Now he'll cum in me like Jimmy. But he didn't. He relaxed down on me, much of the tenseness gone from his body, but even though he wasn't moving, his wolf cock felt like it was moving. I put my fingers back in and realized that his bulb was growing, getting larger. In a panic I thought, I need to pull it out, but realized what grandpa had said was true -- there was no going back once the knot was in. Now I realized why. We were tied together and I was his bitch, in every physical way. It continued to grow and I had to pull my hand back as the swelling knot was pulling Grandpa Wolfie's canine dick deeper as it grew. It felt huge inside of me and I felt stretched out, every inch filled. And more, still more. And the wolf dick was so hot my vagina felt like it was on slow burn, like when you first get into a hot tub.

And then a marvelous thing happened. His dick started to throb and pulse. The first couple of pulses were weak, inconsistent, but then grandpa began to tense his body again, groaning. He began to huff again, in time with the pulses, and his hips moved slightly with each pulse. They came a little faster than once per second. With each throb, they got stronger and by the sixth or seventh I realized he was cumming in me. Now he gave a soft ugh sound with each pulse and I could feel the wolf dick move up and down. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. Ugh. By the tenth pulse, they were really strong, much more forceful than Jimmy's and I wondered if grandpa was having an orgasm or just cumming. It felt exquisite, but the timing wasn't right. With each "Ugh", grandpa's knot was pressing against my clitoris from the inside, but it wasn't quite timed right. It felt amazing but not enough to bring me to orgasm. I focused on grandpa to see if there was anything I could do to please him, but he seemed lost in himself and his wolf abandon pleasure. Nonetheless I wrapped my arms and legs around him and held him tightly. In this way I could feel his entire body tense and relax with each spurt of his wolf dick inside me. His hips bucked up and down and his wolf cock twitched inside me.

I lost count after twenty but grandpa's throbbing began to cum in longer contractions. Grandpa seemed to return to himself a little. He looked into my eyes and smiled and even though it was a wolf's grin, and interrupted at intervals with his "Ugh." I could tell he was back. I asked him, "Are you OK, grandpa? Did you cum?" He smiled.

"Yes sweetie, you, ugh, did everything right. Ugh. I love you."

"So what do we do now? We're still locked together. Is it gonna come out?"

"In good time, ugh, sweetheart." He grinned. "This is the best part. Ugh. Ugh. I've been saving, ugh, this for you." With his statement he lifted himself up on his arms and shifted his hips. I could feel that the knot was as big as ever, so I just waited to see what he had in mind. I trusted my grandpa.

Now he was in control instead of instinct. He stopped himself cumming for a few seconds and I could feel his muscles tighten. He grinned again. After about five or six seconds, he suddenly released himself, giving a loud groan. "Oooooh Yeah!" he said, breathlessly. I felt a huge pulse of his dick as a huge spurt squirted in me, I swear I could feel the hot wolf sperm shooting up into my womb. But the best part was that he held it for at least five or six seconds at a time. Now it was kind of like Jimmy ejecting his cream pie in my pussy, except Grandpa Wolfie had a lot more to shoot and while he was cumming, his knot pressed hard against my clitoris from the inside. Or maybe my g spot. At four or five seconds of this tension, Grandpa Wolfie and I came simultaneously. He howled "Arrrrrooooooh!" as his dick throbbed within me, and I responded with a surprising howl of my own.

Grandpa Wolfie had amazing stamina, and he seemed to be able to cum over and over, unlike old two pump Jimmy. Each time, grandpa would hold back for several seconds, and then cum at once, and each time, as I felt his dick recoil with the amazingly long squirt, I thought there must be a bucket of wolf cum in my body, I could sort of feel it moving around inside me as he squirted like a firehose and groaned with each orgasm, telling me how good it was for him. "Ooh Ylva." "You're my little wolf bitch." "Take all of grandpa's cum!" "You make Grandpa Wolfie cum hard!"

I'd cum too, every single time, and I felt that I was only able to endure the waves of pleasure because with each squirt it would take a little longer for him to recharge. Finally, after several minutes of pleasuring each other, grandpa was taking about fifteen seconds to recharge after each spurt, and he made one final effort, waited almost a minute and then came in my pussy for at least twenty seconds, causing me to almost pass out after the massive waves of my orgasm kept my body rigid and I could barely breathe. He relaxed on me.

We turned over, me on top now, still tied to each other, and grandpa's wolf dick continued to throb, unbelievably, about once every twenty seconds or so. I relaxed on his naked body, enjoying the throbbing even if it no longer brought me to orgasm, I was just too exhausted. Finally, several minutes later, the throbbing stopped, and I could feel grandpa's knot shrinking. Grandpa encouraged me to wait a little longer, cuddling for about five minutes or so, but his wolf dick didn't get soft and fall out like Jimmy's. "There's a bone inside, sweetie," grandpa explained. "But I think the knot may be soft enough now. Why don't you try it?"

I wriggled my hips experimentally, and then slowly lifted myself off Grandpa Wolfie's dick. I wondered how many other girls he'd consummated, or how many she-wolves he'd impregnated. As if reading my thoughts he said, "Ylva, don't you worry, you're my most special she-wolf, my reminder of my lost Ylva all those years ago." As his wolf cock slid out, it was followed by a tremendous gush of sticky, creamy fluid. Grandpa's wolf cum. I was dismayed.

"Maybe it didn't take! It's all running out."

"Hush, my girl, this is just the wolves way of ensuring he's the father of the puppies."

"Huh, what do you mean?"