Grandpa Wolfie and Me

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"The wolf ties to the bitch in heat and fills her womb with his seed. This is the reason for the tie and the reason for so much cumming. It not only exhausts the bitch, when the bitch is filled with cum and another wolf tries to breed her, there is no room for his seed. However," he continued with a sparkle in his eye, "Some she-wolves still try to mate with as many other wolves as possible."

Remembering how pleasurable it was, and how many times I'd cum, I had to agree with him. Cum still ran out of my sore pussy and down my legs. "Well Grandpa Wolfie, you sure came a lot in me." We both laughed, and I laid down on the floor, cuddling my naked body against his heat.

After a little while, grandpa said, "Now in about a month, you will begin to have your periods and after that you will be a fertile little she-wolf. You'll have to find a mate. You'll have the power to find a man who is or who is not a werewolf, and you will be able to transform him."

"But grandpa, I've already had my periods. They started several years ago." He looked at me in surprise. "Does that mean I might have got pregnant from today?"

"Probably not, my little Ylva. But even if you did, would having a little Grandpa Wolfie be so bad?"